It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Basically, if you're white and you decide to give your opinion- for or against, you're unwelcome/racist.
If you're white and you decide to stay out of it, you're racist.
There's no winning. To black-Americans, racial equality means that everybody is equal besides whites because whites will always be higher up.
Just keep your opinions and let them do their own thing, I guess.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Boadicea

Both sides are responding to nuts who have started this mess and a system bent on exploitation.

Definitely. And many people on both sides determined to divide-and-conquer. Like this guy in the video, and even the subject of the OP. On some level, I do believe so much is being made of the Ferguson shooting because too many people (of every race, creed and color) are challenging police tactics/brutality, too much of which comes from the top -- not the officer on the street just trying to do his job.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

There are some who think we as whites spend a great deal of time oppressing.
I would suggest you follow money and FIND OUT ,but I know ,they are aware of the error, THEY just want to act up,cause thy are pissed.
THE END of all the "Special" breaks will END. If YOU can do it YOU can have it. It SHOULD be measurewd by the best SKILL, Too lazy to try,live in a hole,screw you.
ANYONE who really wants it needs a way to get it,AROUND the system which is NONFUNCTIONAL and dangerously threatening.
Not Color or politcs the effective END PRODUCT.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've been saying similar things for a while. Racism is racism, no matter which way you slice it, and no matter which race the racism is perpetrated against. Just because slavery existed does not mean that it is okay to discriminate against white people. No person alive today took part in slavery, white or black, and to continue to use this as any type of justification is beyond ridiculous in my opinion. The same people who are discriminating against white people, and who think it is okay, would throw a fit if the exact same thing were done to them. And this whole idea of white priveledge is also ridiculous, and is too often used as an excuse to perpetuate and justify racism against white people, because as I said, racism is racism, and it is never okay. I think the fact that a person is willing to use the racism excuse when it is perpetrated against a black person, but not a white person, proves that they don't care about ending racism at all...What they care about is promoting one race over another, which again is perpetuating racism. These ideas should be fairly easy to grasp, especially considering that ending racism is about stopping the discrimination of a person based on race, and the former IS racist. And the fact that I point out ideas of this nature does not make me racist, but I can guarantee you that there are people out there who will call me racist for such views, proving that they have no concept of what racism is. And I would not want the people with no grasp on the concept of racism telling me what is or is not racist.
edit on 12/11/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/11/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join