It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: seagull
The implications of this whole thread, whether correct or not, is that others who aren't black aren't really welcome to participate in certain aspects of the protests. There will be people involved who aren't going to welcome anyone who isn't black...the which you know very well.

And what is the problem with that?

It is racist and biggoted just to start off with.

Thought racism and bigoty was the problem and issue here.

Oh wait...I get it now...it only matters if is agaist the most pandered to race in America then right?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

What's the problem with that?

The problem is, no one group is going to solve the problem. No matter how much some may believe that. Societal problems of this magnitude need the cooperative efforts of everyone. Not almost everyone. Not everyone of a certain racial/religious background... Everyone.

Problems are solved by people of goodwill getting together and working together. Recall the original Civil Rights movement. That wasn't only blacks. It was blacks, whites. It was Jews, and Catholics.

It was a broadly based movement... That's the only thing that will change things for the better.

How can some of you not see that?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hold on...

I have had 40 page arguments with BH...

She is not even close to racist.

Quite the opposite.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Hold on...

Quite the opposite.

Sounds like y'all need to exchange emails or numbers and save some bandwidth for everybody else

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Hold on...

Quite the opposite.

Sounds like y'all need to exchange emails or numbers and save some bandwidth for everybody else

Point taken...

My point was DONT think you can change her mind. Not going to happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

What's the problem with that?

The problem is, no one group is going to solve the problem. No matter how much some may believe that. Societal problems of this magnitude need the cooperative efforts of everyone. Not almost everyone. Not everyone of a certain racial/religious background... Everyone.

Problems are solved by people of goodwill getting together and working together. Recall the original Civil Rights movement. That wasn't only blacks. It was blacks, whites. It was Jews, and Catholics.

It was a broadly based movement... That's the only thing that will change things for the better.

How can some of you not see that?

I apologise first off..I am the poster pointing fingers and calling ATSers racist bigots.

Honestly though...is this not what they are doing?

In all fairness..switch BH or kal statements to exclude blacks.....instant racism deleted posts manners violations etc.

The next time they get to spew obvious racist biggoted BS I will say in their own words exactly the same but reverced.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I watched a "Live" news coverage on a "Die In" last night
& the white people were asked not to participate by
lying down but to sit.

Then I saw another Live coverage of a protest from Dupont Circle
& one of the black women took the microphone & she was not
welcoming the white people because it was not their problem.
When I heard that going on I turned it off.

It was MSM & I think ABC 7 ?

I think they need EVERYONE to make a change.

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 4122014 by Ektar because: added more info

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

You're seriously imagining things...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You know, racist, racist, racist... The Truth that no one wants to admit is that none of this changes unless African American culture changes and that is a Taboo subject these days.

Asians just surpassed Latinos as the no 1 immigrant group to the USA, the Asian community

1: Lowest crime rate per capita, far lower than Caucasians which are far lower than Hispanics followed by African Americans

2: Highest household incomes per capita above Caucasians

3: Highest per capita Ivy League enrollment

4: Highest IQ per capita

5: Lowest Divorce rate

Fresh off the damn boat in many cases btw, definitively the same uber racists dislike them as much as any other non white...

It stems from the culture, If I had just robbed a store I know my family would want the shame of that NOT on TV let alone as a rally call against the police, in my community, "getting it slightly together and going to tech school after a string of Juvenile trouble" would have seen me kicked out of the house, selling cigs on the street wouldn't be acceptable... The Joke is it's not just "White Privilege" "Asians have Privilege, Jews have Privilege" So do Hindus and others... It's earned from within the community mostly... Running the streets, theft, fighting these things are Mandated NO NO's by the community...

The Topic wouldn't be "was the cop racist"... the sense would be "of course he was lol" But the Topic addressed would be "why did you embarrass the rest of US by getting into that situation"

The community needs to focus on it's Male role-models and it's own culture to be perceived differently, people will argue that I assure you all... I fairly substantial portion of the Black Community agrees with that sentiment even if a lot of White people are so racially ridiculously guilty they side with a POV of "just burn it down" which is ridiculous...

And let me add this....

Missouri... You people are reacting to stuff happening Missouri, Missouri where young brothers still live in the racial realities of roughly 1989, by behavior and community, Crack being a problem, the movie Colors just acquired via VHS tape lol and Missouri where White people want Ataris for xmas and Meth amphetamine sales can be listed as employment records....

Missouri doesn't actually well reflect most of America no matter what race you are.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Members agreeing that white people should not participate in the 'die in' are no different than a Klansman saying that a black girl can't play the lead in 'Annie'.
It is racist.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I think they need EVERYONE to make a change.

...and the sooner we, as in everyone, realizes that again, the better off the Civil Rights movement will be. Not to mention much more effective.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Members agreeing that white people should not participate in the 'die in' are no different than a Klansman saying that a black girl can't play the lead in 'Annie'.
It is racist.

The fear is palpable. You guys are afraid of true racial unity or at least your programmers are... and here you all are barking on command.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

BS

Excluding whites is fine..same thing for blacks is racist.

White only neighborhoods

United white college fund

White only colleges

White history month

White version of NAACP

White version of affirmitive action

Where are a single 1 of these things?

How about since Irish were treated much worse way longer they get to be pandered to and openly racist like blacks do?

Exactly....it is wrong.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It is racist.

I doubt all black people were saying that.

It was ugly...I blame the Media.

Cameras make people act ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion

originally posted by: Kali74

BS

Excluding whites is fine..same thing for blacks is racist.

White only neighborhoods

United white college fund

White only colleges

White history month

White version of NAACP

White version of affirmitive action

Where are a single 1 of these things?

How about since Irish were treated much worse way longer they get to be pandered to and openly racist like blacks do?

Exactly....it is wrong.

Seriously?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So, I'm not allowed to be outraged by this kind of thing:

And if I am, I have to show support by standing apart from the main protest simply because I have less melanin?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes, I totally agree...I am fortunate to have not been
raised in a racist family since I grew up around many
racist in the south. I was raised to respect ALL people &
that ALL were equal.

At least for the "Die In" I was observing via Live Feed from
ABC & via computer, the white people were included by
sitting...NO one asked them to leave, but to participate
& joining everyone by sitting along side them.

It was the lady at Dupont Circle on the microphone that did
seem to try & make it only a black issue & didn't seem to really
want white people participating...that's when I turned it off.
There were many white people & other races participating in
the "Die Ins" & the Protest.

I was hoping they would tie the 2 together to include out of
control police. Then that would include ALL races.

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 4122014 by Ektar because: double sign

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The way I understand it.....

Some people don't see a problem with Black protesters wanting the sit ins and so forth being exclusively all Black. It is not racist per say by the non Black people who go along with this, it is a moral problem with their extreme liberal ideals to go along with it and yet see no harm. They are shamelessly going along with this, even as empowered Black protestors take center stage to shout "kill the whites". It is macabre to say the least.

It is undoubtedly extremely racist on the part of the Black protesters who spew this division talk at the protests relegating non Blacks to inferior roles as part of the protests.

The division has taken place, the Blacks and the Sheeple.
Know your role if you attend and don't overstep your bounds where you are not welcome.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

WTF are you even talking about!?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join