It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Considering someone named Benjamin Latt is helping to organize the chaos over there, then no. It is not a black protest, it is a people's protest with black people being exploited.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Outside of yourself? Really now, don't pretend whites are never victims of police brutality. The media only exploits certain cases.

I for one think you'd be highly offended if white people "requested" black people stand aside....

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Oh jeeze, not that load of crap on top of this stinking pile.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: seagull

All lives matter. Blacks are humans too, along with whites. About time people grow up and say shut up to the one-sided hypocrites. We're all oppressed, we're all enslaved. This country is pathetic. Racism is still alive and well, and everytime I hear it, it is not a white person.

Deny ignorance completely, call out and humiliate the racists of every color.

I was told today I had a poisoned mind and should go back to watching Fox News and drooling at pretty women. All because I wanted to know when liberals are going to stop telling blacks that they are to dumb to compete with whites and therefore need help to succeed. Apparently expecting somebody to be treated as an equal makes me a racist.
You want to end racism in this country? Then make everyone equal. No special treatment for anyone.

Must just be us Hoosiers, I get similar treatment frequently.

I boil it down to our parents and schools teaching us how to think not what to think.

link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

No one is saying that black people are the only victims of police brutality... ever.

link   
if white people were doing anything and asked blacked people not to participate or asked them to participate not with them, but over there, it would be a national event...
no doubt

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No, see you're just being hypocritical. I'm not afraid to say it. People like you are the reason racism is alive and well, because you allow it. Blatant, one-sided racism is acceptable to you.

Shame, kid

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If you actually read the "request" they put out, it tells whites/non blacks to refrain from taking up space, not be in the middle of anything, and refrain from talking to the media.

Just because they said "please" doesn't make it any less of a directive.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I for one think you'd be highly offended if white people "requested" black people stand aside....

i think the same thing.
i think we would be seeing comparisons to blacks sitting at the back of the bus and rosa parks and the hero that she is.
just a hunch on that.

i dont think its a stretch. hell, the last ferguson riot was compared to the boston tea party about a million times over the last couple weeks. so yeah, i think you are right

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

They're protesting in the same place, same space... black people did the die-in, white people stood.

link   
Hey, looks like we are about to reach a consensus.

Seriously...I can't believe we are doing this again.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

All this tells me is that blacks do not sincerely want the death of racism. They thrive on it. It is their crutch. They segregate themselves then expect special treatment to fight a non-existent problem.

The answer is to stop enabling them. Whites should stop participating. Blacks want this to be a black issue and only a black issue. Let it be such.

I attend a multicultural holiday banquet with my mother every year. You can sit anywhere you want amongst the tables. Invariably, blacks sit with blacks, whites with whites. We are trying to fight something that is innate.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Not be in the middle of the die-in... do you get how these things work?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: suz62

Exactly. Once racism in this country ends, the race card becomes a true joke, the scholarships, shaming, white boy jokes, the feeling of superiority everytime one makes fun of white people-----all ends. It goes away.

And the only thing left is responsibility, both personal and for the community as a whole. Meaning support yourself, be held responsible for your own crimes, own prejudices like white people and most other races are.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Not be in the middle of the die-in... do you get how these things work?

The quote would be "in the middle of anything." It doesn't say "die in" it says "anything."

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
***Special Notice***

Humans suck.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The event was a die in.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

ok kali
if you say so

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
***Special Notice***

Humans suck.

I agree 100%, which is why I have as little to do with them as possible.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

So would you feel the same if white people put restrictions on black people's protests?

What? Ferguson IS a black people's protest. Not a white protest. Your question doesn't make any sense.

So blacks get their own stuff but not whites ever?

Who isnt making sense here?

There are black only neighborhoods colleges lobbyiing groups colege funds etc..

Name one of these white privilage gives my 3 white babies?

You sir are a bigot and a rcist.

Every group gets all these special" our race only" perks or none do by law in America.

I guess some races are just more equal than others though huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join