It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're white? Sorry, your support is not welcome.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah or they're collecting gov pensions. The hippie scene was such a psyop it isn't even funny.

Angry against the system? Strawberry Alarm Clock and Strawberry Cough will do ya! Why feel angry, feel love and the groove. Stutter and look as oblivious as Cheech & Chong (who helped set back marijuana legalization for decades with their act making "stoners" look stupid).

They didn't change a thing, made people grow hair a little longer, eat more organic foods. Oh and they helped spawn Phish, who ripped the Dead off so much Jerry's not grateful to be dead.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I don't think anyone would scream racism over it... it would be silly to do so.

Then where did this thread come from?
Not sure if you are serious or just don't like losing an argument.
Just because you think it is ok does not make it any less racist. Not sure why you think you can place yourself as spokesperson for all who attend these protests either by stating everyone would be ok with one race telling their race how to participate.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well it is kinda funny if you have dark humor which a lot of people do (promise you someone will think in their head that me saying dark humor is ironic).

A black man singing White Christmas while a massive protest about a white cop getting away with killing an unarmed black man is happening hundreds of feet away.

It is ironic. Not racist but ironic.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well it is kinda funny if you have dark humor which a lot of people do (promise you someone will think in their head that me saying dark humor is ironic).

A black man singing White Christmas while a massive protest about a white cop getting away with killing an unarmed black man is happening hundreds of feet away.

It is ironic. Not racist but ironic.

Why ironic? Unless you are thinking of skin color. White Christmas is about flippin SNOW....which, big wonder falls on the ground as white. Like us, it cannot help what color it is either. IMO, only someone thinkning racially would make that connection.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ok maybe more punny than ironic but... nvm.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Context and comprehension matter.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So your official stance on this issue is since it's a "black issue" blacks have every right to tell others how to protest concerning this issue?

Fine then. Next time the KKK holds a rally and black people show up to protest or start please tell them since it's a rally about white issues, they have to abide by certain rules during their protest.

Only in America is racial hypocrisy acceptable and funded by the state....

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Ok maybe more punny than ironic but... nvm.

See, it is that type of subconscious racial thinking that perpetuates the overt racism on both sides. IT has to stop, and it also has to stop being acceptable if we as a species is ever to get over that stage of our evolution. Until then we stagnate in ignorance and stay divided.

But, that's just my opinion as a member of this crazy species. Sometimes, I just sit back and shake my head at some of the things said by my fellow humans.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
They are protesting snowflakes??

This is beyond belief now.
What idiots are in charge if these things?
It is petty, ridiculous, implies lack of intelligent thought, a form of censorship if we cannot call something like snow that is white, white.
How did they jump from being mad at the police to being mad at snow? Message lost.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well you're certainly determined to take it that way in both instances so...
Have fun?

link   
Anyone who is sucked into the whirlpool of white guilt is pretty much out to lunch. The oppressors are royal families, the bankers, the top 100 wealthiest on earth, and the religious heads and they're evil beyond belief. They need to be locked up without communication devices because even in code, they can take out many, start wars, do just about anything. I want them all blue beamed up and hauled off to cosmic jails and simulations where they can explore life in scarsity, as a poor disabled mother for example in a nazi world, but only if no one has to join them in their conversions. Everyone has to be perception, no real people harmed any more by any hellish stuff.

Nonetheless racism and profiling do exist, and this world is all about divisions. I don't think it matters if whites join them. The change or awakening or think tanks have to occur from the bottom up, but the middle class need to be with the poor and not with the wealthy. And the minorities and poor need to stop targetting middle class and demand land and resources distributed via the wealthy, ie Rotchschild's, Windsors, Vatican who own most of the worlds wealth.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   

The racists who go to these protests are getting very desperate. Soon people will yell at paper companies because most paper is made white.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Problem? I applied your logic to a different situation, same results. Except what? You thought it was racist? So you've proven yourself to believe racism is acceptable if it's against whites. So in essence you're a one-sided activist who essentially perpetuates the hatred you feel you fight against.

I love America.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

The racists who go to these protests are getting very desperate. Soon people will yell at paper companies because most paper is made white.

Don't give them ideas, this is stupid enough.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Actually it's a really good idea. Stop the presses! I'm off to tell Sharpton to meet with Obama over this. Schools are inherently racist for teaching children with mostly white paper. Children deserve to be taught that white isn't the only color paper can come in.

I demand paper color equality, nothing more, nothing less. I'm outraged right now!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yeah, much like an apple is an orange...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

....Okay?

I still think it's racist and I still think many of the protestors are racist. I notice the media doesn't make a big deal out of white police victims.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Actually it's a really good idea. Stop the presses! I'm off to tell Sharpton to meet with Obama over this. Schools are inherently racist for teaching children with mostly white paper. Children deserve to be taught that white isn't the only color paper can come in.

I demand paper color equality, nothing more, nothing less. I'm outraged right now!

Well if you must, tack on a memo that when the power goes out it is racist to call it a blackout, and boxers don't get black eyes it is actually a dark shade of blue. Maybe they will overload.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Don't give them ideas, this is stupid enough.

So, is the Amazon "Kindle Paper-white" e-Reader in the the protest parade queue too then? Absurd? Of course it is! But, I sure don;t see anyone protesting changing the name of the government's "Black Budget" to call it a "White Budget" either. Still "reductio ad absurdum" IMO.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The night has always been racist. Even in the time before Man, the racist mark of the night has poisoned the Earth for aeons.

And to think walls are usually white, guns are black. How racist!

Well anyway, it's ridiculous telling others how they can protest, be it the gov telling the people what makes up a legal protest or the people telling the people, it's a violation of people's basic rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join