It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: boredsilly

The guy states at least twice in the video that it's in earths atmosphere.
It's only a few posters on here that seem to think its further out.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I hope someone has said it already but the YT'er ( i.e commercial entity) in question has also :

Stated that the moons face is a hologram.
Caught a fleet of UFO's in formation a few months ago ( and seems to keep doing it- with none ever looking the same)
Stated that the object changes trajectory- but doesn't provide a straight line analysis in the vid- instead concentrating on "blowing up images using photoshop to reveal detail".

I like the idea , I like his presentation quality but I am alarmed by his inability to rationalise.
Its classic give em what they want- especially since its the UFO believer community who are donating to fund his expensive set-up.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The OP probably wanted to explore the world of CRROW777.
Doesn't appear to be a nutter.
Has some nice kit for low light photography.
The works appear to be labeled artistic inquiries.

This is an Andrew Wyeth painting.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Its Buck Rogers!

Seriously though its a very interesting clip! Kind of looks like a tumbling saterlight to my (untrained) eye.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SovereignZuul
... No creepy music or ads ...

Crrow777 YouTube channel does have adverts , ( one for Cinzano-wine on the last one I saw ) ...

YouTube Statistics for Crrow777 , Estimated Yearly Earnings £1.8K - £14.5K

socialblade.com...

[You won't see YouTube ads if you have advert-blocking in your internet browser].
edit on 7-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
anything that uses "thrusters" is probably not advanced technology

a reply to: signalfire

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: October
Your opinion made me chuckle at how shallow some people can be and are so knee jerk in their reaction responding on the forum.

I've chatted to Crow777 before and he isn't a "nutter" as you so eloquently put, his videos are the real deal and he has never claimed that he's filming aliens. If you took the time to do a little research and watch his stuff "All the way through....." I'm talking to you at the back, you'll see he is rather good at what he does.

a reply to: draknoir2

Well he claimed the Moon is a Hologram that's a good start on the Nutter scale!

I think you should look at his claims first he says he thinks it's in low Earth orbit now to show up even as a dot that size it would have to be fairly large, also if in low Earth orbit it would have to travel a lot fatser to stay in orbit!

I posted this video to show what I mean.

A plane flying at high altitude would take a couple to a few seconds depending on altitude to appear to cross the face of the Moon as shown above the ISS passes in about half a second even at the beginning of his video you see an out of focus bird passing in front of the Moon in a fraction of a second.

The guy uses a Nikon D800 E full frame digital camera it has a 36MP sensor made by SONY (yes Nikon uses Sony sensors) the magnifaction of the Moon in that video is not huge so the object in question would have to be fairly large to show if it was in orbit.

He also films in HD video at 1920 x 1080 pixels now its a pity it's not still images from his camera because they would be 7360 x 4912 pixels, the other problem is the process his camera has to use to reduce the images filmed in the video because as you can see above not all the pixels are used in HD video

the D800E reads every 3rd line of the sensor from a 1.095x crop in FX mode. When the sensor output is demosaiced to a near-final RGB image, resolution is an impressive 2240 x 1260.

This is then downsampled (presumably in a pretty decent way) to 1920 x 1080.

This benefits resolution, but due to the original line skipping there’s still some moire and aliasing especially on high contrast horizontal lines.

He then uses digital zoom to try to show more detail in an already crippled image

This guy ask's for donations for equipment he uses his youtube viewers lack of knowledge of photography and video to bamboozle them but the problem is that when his videos etc are shown on here many members like myself have a vast knowledge of photography and equipment some members on here are professional photographers. Also many members on here spend time taking pictures of the night sky as seen on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now we have many members in all the time zones around the world taking pictures & video some with better equipment than he has yet none of us post the type of BS you see on youtube.

The Moon is probably the most photographed object in the night sky we all have a go at it.

300mm telephoto lens 16mp camera with a APS-C sized sensor heavy crop.

Strange that people who know what they are doing and looking at don't make any stupid claims!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Clearly, I do. What did I say in the text you quoted?

It might be a "UFO" in the sense that it is presently not identified, but there is nothing about the footage that leads one to believe it's an alien space craft.

Please, explain to me how that runs contrary to the literal definition of a "UFO" (unidentified flying object)? Seems like I explained my position pretty clearly.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I`m sure he doesn't claim the moon is a hologram.
I think what he has theorised is that there is an hologram image being projected from it.....or onto it.
In a way that something is being hidden.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

I think what he has theorised is that there is an hologram image being projected from it.....or onto it.

So when we look at THE MOON we see a hologram that is his claim!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

It is my opinion, with the evidence I have, that waves are hologram projections designed to cover the surface of the moon. This, I believe, prevents prying eyes from observing what is occurring on the lunar surface.

crrow777ufo.com...

It's either a massive "Lunar Hologram Wave"...

or a ground loop problem.

www.fmsystems-inc.com...
edit on 7-11-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. I went to research it and found this very informative tech video on it.

Edit: And the Wiki
edit on 7-11-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

clearly says when it was shot in first 20 seconds...?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Soyuz TMA-13M is due back from the ISS on the 10th of this month, they don't leave a few days early for the return trip do they? It really does look like he caught some kind of orbiter performing a braking manuever. Whatever it is appears to be man-made.

Unless we got something up there somewhat bigger than the X-37 that nobody knows much about.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Looks a bunch like the UFO that was captured during
the recent sunset eclipse. I'll be back with a link .
here we go, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-11-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
My guess: A floating balloon reflecting some light source, possibly from below, maybe the last lingering trace of sunset.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: idonthavemanyfriends

I could take his unedited video and say I shot it in the future...

The guy left the time stamp off for a reason.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

There is no way to tell how big or small the object in this video is.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

You mean the balloons that got released right next to the guy filming? He even says it in the video...

"There's a group of people on an island over there with balloons"...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheDon

No way to determine that from the video. We see a dot. We have no way of knowing how far that dot is from the camera. Without knowing that there is no way of knowing how fast it was moving.

Off course we have know way off knowing how fast the object is travelling, but lets remember this is all guess work anyway as we don't even know what the object is as off yet :-)

But i think we can rule out a satellite unless it was tumbling as you mentioned, also if it was a satellite one would presume that is would have travelled alot faster than shown in the video?

So still just guessing, knowing his setup and lets say the object is a man made object, and lets say we compare the size to the biggest man made object we know off, then we would be looking at something that was moving very fast :-) IMO

Due to we can not see any trail in the video one presumes it is pretty high up in the atmoshere or on the edge IMO

Thanks

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join