It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is clearly in the earths atmosphere, if in the vacuum of space you'd never see the thrusters, Its not rocket science people, oh wait perhaps it is.
edit on 6-11-2014 by boredsilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire
Wow! I didn't have enough time to watch the whole thing
but what I saw was pretty interesting. Will watch more tomorrow.

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
who knows now days just about every ones wanting to go to the moon and beyond

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So...if we have never been back to the moon, then WTH was that?? It definitely is a craft and if not ours...then who. China or Russia probably.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredsilly
This is clearly in the earths atmosphere, if in the vacuum of space you'd never see the thrusters, Its not rocket science people, oh wait perhaps it is.

Maybe, if you believe that in this day and age that we are still using hydrogen and oxygen internal combustion engines which are shown to the average public on a daily basis by NASA. With all of the billions of dollars spent on Black Projects by Lockheed Martin and the other unknown groups bought and paid for, I would sincerely hope that engines for traversing space, would be well beyond the WW2 era. Which, as wer'e shown...they have done nothing really that great with engines since then. SO, they are growing in every other field EXCEPT something better than a combustion engine?

Maybe they just don't want us to know that they can already traverse space well, maybe there are actual bases out there, maybe they want to keep all of this a secret from us, because the world is imploding and they don't want us knowing that THEY have a way to get to another survivable (earth like) planet...which they admit searching for adamantly. That said, there are real workable examples of some new ideas....that may actually already be in operation.

Even the previious CEO Ben R. Rich said (on his death bed in 1995)

"We already have the means to travel amongst the stars, but these technologies are locked up in Black Projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine...we already know how to do"
(Here is the video)

Maybe what you are seeing that doesn't require oxygen or hydrogen to burn...yet you would still be able to see the signature blast, is something like this....just a thought.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Interesting. It's not orbiting the Moon. It keeps moving in a straight line way after the Moon. Also it casts no shadow on the Moon.

The "thrusters" seem to always occur on the face that is more or less pointed to where the sun is (you can tell where the sun is from the Moon's phase). So it could be reflected sunlight. But the light on the object is not constant. Could the object be rotating?

Is the light reflected sunlight or re-entry friction? I don't think its conventional rocket thrusters.

The other point is that the guy videoed it. Either it's cgi or he he knew its route and time beforehand. What gets tracked? Satellites? So maybe its just a satellite reflecting the sun. If not, then it's something weird.
edit on 6-11-2014 by ScreenBogey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ScreenBogey

Satellites, rocket launches, re-entrys etc are all tracked and can be viewed by amateur astronomers. There are large groups on reddit who do just that.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Anyone want to see what an object outside of the atmosphere looks like through a telescope? Notice the atmsopheric distortion? See any of that in the video in the OP? I don't.

He digitally zooms a video 600% and produces more detail? No, that's not the way it works.

edit on 11/6/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: masterm16
[SNIP]

are you serious ? I was challenging phage to speculate i wasnt asking him to direct my thinking. Man,id punch you in the mouth if you ever said some bs outside a computer screen. And screw your opinion i dont care what you think it is.

edit on 7/11/2014 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed quoted post. Watch out for bait set out by trolls!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
WOAH

thats really something else than a Orb or any "light in the sky*. Thats some crazy technology. And he got kicked out of Facebook and a Virus the same day?

hmm suspicious.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Once again... good points... well, not points really, but poignant... and correct.

I revise my opinion from fence to one side of it (with a foot still off the ground).
edit on 11/6/2014 by Baddogma because: qualifier

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Maybe it is the Black Knight coming into its orbit for its visit.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think is bit hard to say due to the size if there is any atmsopheric distortion, plus with the zoom are we also seeing pixel distortion.

I will add though as soon as i saw the video it did remind me of this.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDon

plus with the zoom are we also seeing pixel distortion.
With the zoom we are seeing things that are not in the original video. Zooming a digital image (or video) beyond 100% "invents" information that does not exist. 600% invents a lot of stuff. www.cambridgeincolour.com...

Why? There is nothing vaguely triangular about the object.
edit on 11/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Why? There is nothing vaguely triangular about the object.

Well you have better eye sight than me it would seem as I could not make out the shape at all from the non zoomed images, I was thinking more it reminded me due to the lights/engines whatever, that the object in question seem to show, to answer your question.

I will add though it would see we are looking at something alot closer to earth maybe in low earth orbit IMO.
edit on 7/11/2014 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/11/2014 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I will add though it would see we are looking at something alot closer to earth maybe in low earth orbit IMO.

I considered that, a tumbling satellite perhaps. But why not consider something within the atmosphere as well?

In any case, the amount of detail which the alleged zooming provides raises strong doubts. In the "original" the object spans a few pixels. You don't get much detail from a few pixels. The zooming may well involve more than zooming.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
originally posted by: Phage

I considered that, a tumbling satellite perhaps. But why not consider something within the atmosphere as well?

Speed the object was travelling at, which makes me thing on the edge or outside the atmoshere IMO.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Speed the object was travelling at

No way to determine that from the video. We see a dot. We have no way of knowing how far that dot is from the camera. Without knowing that there is no way of knowing how fast it was moving.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: skyblueworld

Don't speak for the rest of us.

It might be a "UFO" in the sense that it is presently not identified, but there is nothing about the footage that leads one to believe it's an alien space craft.

I have to agree with Jim Oberg here, why is it so hard to find good time stamps with footage like this? We're supposed to believe the youtube channel that is looking for money? How about no.

You simply do not grasp the difference between UFO and Alien Space Craft do you??!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join