It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Anyone want to see what an object outside of the atmosphere looks like through a telescope? Notice the atmsopheric distortion? See any of that in the video in the OP? I don't.

He digitally zooms a video 600% and produces more detail? No, that's not the way it works.

It's the magic zoomer, instead of making the pixels bigger they get smaller and there's more of them. o_0

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I asked Croww777 about the hologram moon video some time ago and he never once said to me that it was a hologram. I asked him what he thought it actually was and he said candidly that he didn't know, that doesn't strike me as somebody preaching to the choir but it is what it is.

I don't believe whatsoever in the hologram theory but I think we are being visited, I thought it was a brilliant video he put up there but it's par for the course I guess if somebody posts his stuff to ATS it's going to get dragged through a hedge backwards with scrutiny from some people digging to see how much he earns on YouTube. Just a shame he's not here to defend himself but then if he did there would be one hell of a s**t storm.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Definitely a very interesting video. it's hard to know if some of these you tube guys are just trying to make a profit, or are truly looking for the truth. Maybe both in some cases, there are many possible explanations for this, but the rectangular shape, and the so-called thrusters really makes one wonder. It just doesn't look like space junk to me, at least not in that video. I dunno though.

Personally, I believe that we human beings are already colonizing both the moon and planet Mars. If not colonizing yet, without a doubt we have bases on both. Nobody can prove that The Secret Black Space Program doesn't exist, just as they can't prove that it does, but if we take a look at how quickly technology has advanced in such a short amount of time, it really makes one wonder if we have made contact.

Course this is all speculation, but I enjoy speculating about things like this. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Putting the original image beside the 600% image, things appear to fire at the same time. Not sure how it is creating anything extra.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i would think it was an earth based object. just because of the amount of fuel it is burning. but then again if it is from outer space they have a far superior technology.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Taggart

I think he is trying to say the guy removed the time stamp from the video. That usually indicates you are trying to be dishonest about when the event happened.

Again, he tracks this fast moving object IMMEDIATELY. So either he tracks objects via sites (VERY COMMON) and he was waiting for this, or he faked it. To be looking through a telescope at the exact time this happens to come by and then be able to track it immediately??? C'MON MAN!

If he does indeed record this HD footage on a regular basis and he wants hard evidence supporting him, why not have a time stamp on the video?

I agree.

This is not anywhere near the moon. The speed relative would be impossible with simple earth like fuel thrusters.

This guy waited for a planned burn and filmed it with the moon in the background without a time stamp.

Hoax

and hes a
Nutter (I did look at his other videos (thanks for heads up))
edit on 7-11-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: added an n

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The object has more definition when Zoomed in...that's not how it works.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: October

Why would you have to ask him? He has videos where he says it...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: October

Just a shame he's not here to defend himself

Who's stopping him? I'd love to see him try to defend himself here.

Maybe he could start with this and this.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There's a TON of ignorance flying around this thread; I'd call that a UFO (Unacknowledged Failure to Observe.) LOL

Facts:
A) 100% Orbiting Earth - Speculatively in Low-Earth Orbit
B) 100% Corrective Orbital Velocities through Computer Controlled Yaw/Roll/Pitch Variable Power Burns
C) This may or may not be a manned unit, but it is correcting it's trajectory by either circulating it's orbital pathway at either periapsis or apoapsis OR it's adjusting at preplanned/calculated maneuver nodes to prepare for re-entry.
D) 100% Man-Made...nothing more advanced than us, even by only 100 years would be using rockets.
E)An EXCEPTIONALLY rare sight to catch a satellite crossing in front of the Moon's surface WHILE performing orbital maneuvers.

VER VERY VERY COOL. This is probably the COOLEST footage of 2014, PERIOD.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Interesting

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xterrain
There's a TON of ignorance flying around this thread; I'd call that a UFO (Unacknowledged Failure to Observe.) LOL

Facts:
A) 100% Orbiting Earth - Speculatively in Low-Earth Orbit
B) 100% Corrective Orbital Velocities through Computer Controlled Yaw/Roll/Pitch Variable Power Burns
C) This may or may not be a manned unit, but it is correcting it's trajectory by either circulating it's orbital pathway at either periapsis or apoapsis OR it's adjusting at preplanned/calculated maneuver nodes to prepare for re-entry.
D) 100% Man-Made...nothing more advanced than us, even by only 100 years would be using rockets.
E)An EXCEPTIONALLY rare sight to catch a satellite crossing in front of the Moon's surface WHILE performing orbital maneuvers.

VER VERY VERY COOL. This is probably the COOLEST footage of 2014, PERIOD.

It's NOT a satellite and it is NOT in low Earth orbit , the magnification is to low and it is traveling to slow.

Satellite Motion

The video I posted in an earlier post shows how quick a satellite would appear to cross the Moon.

The magnification of the video is NOT high enough to show a satellite or one further out towards the Moon!
edit on 8-11-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: October
a reply to: wmd_2008

I asked Croww777 about the hologram moon video some time ago and he never once said to me that it was a hologram. I asked him what he thought it actually was and he said candidly that he didn't know, that doesn't strike me as somebody preaching to the choir but it is what it is.

I don't believe whatsoever in the hologram theory but I think we are being visited, I thought it was a brilliant video he put up there but it's par for the course I guess if somebody posts his stuff to ATS it's going to get dragged through a hedge backwards with scrutiny from some people digging to see how much he earns on YouTube. Just a shame he's not here to defend himself but then if he did there would be one hell of a s**t storm.

Really that's a strange claim if you look at some of his youtube videos he mentions hologram a lot in video titles!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I can see some are determined to derail this thread with unnecessary tricks . It would've been great if you could focus only on this particular video and tell us what the hell is that .

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ETWolf
I can see some are determined to derail this thread with unnecessary tricks . It would've been great if you could focus only on this particular video and tell us what the hell is that .

Obviously a spaceship firing a chem bomb in front of a hologram of the moon.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ETWolf

What tricks are people using exactly? The video in the OP has been discussed at length. More than likely he was tracking a re-entry and has given incorrect information on when it was filmed or he has faked it.

He has quite a few videos that are obvious hoaxes so considering the source this is another hoax. Hoac odes not mean the video is fake, it means the intent behind the video is fraudulent in nature.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If its genuine, its about time other countries/entities join the space race, because apparently, the US is intentionally holding theirs back from any normal rate of progress for whatever reason.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Funny how no one seems to be able to say what it is. Normally, a knowledgeable-skeptic type comes forward with an explanation (correct or absurd). We're not getting that here, which makes me wonder if this is maybe something extraordinary.

Bah. But the guy knew it was going to be there. There's no way he caught it by chance. It must be something that is logged and known.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ScreenBogey

Because he doesn't seem to have given accurate information about the time it happened. There are plenty of crafts it could have been before and after, so it seems he picked a time that would be between trackable objects...

It seems quite clear though that it is an object within the atmosphere.

(post by galeofdeath removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join