It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
This footage was just posted to Youtube today; whatever he's captured here, it's damned interesting footage. Hard to get a bead on perspective, could be more moon-based, could be LEO. Ignore the hokey cartoon on the title page of the YT video, that's not it... lol.

Is this the hologram covering the moon guy again? Crow777?

The guy is a nutter.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

This footage was just posted to Youtube today; whatever he's captured here, it's damned interesting footage. Hard to get a bead on perspective, could be more moon-based, could be LEO. Ignore the hokey cartoon on the title page of the YT video, that's not it... lol.

The guy is a nutter.

Well, here we are dealing with his footage and not your opinion of him.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB

originally posted by: draknoir2

The guy is a nutter.

Well, here we are dealing with his footage and not your opinion of him.

His footage of a "Spaceship firing thrusters in front of the moon"?

According to him it's not the actual moon, just a hologram covering the moon. That's not opinion, that's fact. Sound reasonable to you? Not enough to make you question the validity of yet another youtube video with a sensational claim in the title from this prolific source?

He's a nutter. That's opinion.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Not the crowman again

It's most likely a plane it's the lights that are seen also that is not high magnification he uses a Nikon D800E which is a full frame digital camera a magnification of about 45x would get the Moon looking like that.

Here are 2 videos first a plane

This is the ISS crossing the Moon blink and you will miss it. Any object in low Earth orbit has to maintain a certain velocity to stay there an would appear like the ISS did in that video anything further out satellite wise would not even show!

Also there is no point to his 350% zoom as it is digital and will create artifacts and so does the compression of video's on youtube.

He just doesn't have a clue!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Wow finally a video on here that I would say is 100% a spaceship/satellite in my opinion...probably one of ours but I don't know enough about ours to know if its something common or something secret...very cool video.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

Wow finally a video on here that I would say is 100% a spaceship/satellite in my opinion...probably one of ours but I don't know enough about ours to know if its something common or something secret...very cool video.

Looks to slow for a spaceship or satellite look at the videos above.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

I think that looks very much like a retrograde burn...the object spins and fires...very easily could be a satellite in orbit that just got picked up on camera...or some kind of ship...it is definitely one of the better videos on here at least.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Do satellites orbiting the moon look like they're lighting up engines or thrusters of some kind and then going out of orbit into space? And how big would they look silhouetted against the moon?

The flashes of light could be the sunlight reflecting off the solar panels of the satellite, which can be on extendible panel or mounted on the side of the central cylindrical body. For stability, many satellites actually rotate along their longitudinal axis, so there will be periodic flashes of light. You can see that in the video.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

IF that were indeed a satellite, it would run out of fuel within a very short time, using it's thrusters as that object appears to do.

Sats carry limited fuel, and literally cannot make burns like that...small manoeuvring thrusters is what they carry, not large rocket engines, so i doubt this is a satellite.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

a ship or satellite can set its speed in orbit.....maybe it doesn't appear to be the standard speed but then all that does is open up why is it moving at the speed it is moving at? It could also be that it is farther out than we think...so many unknowns but I do really like this video and that may be one of the few times ive said this one here.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

you know you got me interested in the guy with that statement so i watched several of his videos....I think the guy is highly talented...he puts out great videos...its just his wacky opinions that can be unsettling however that doesn't take away from the great videos. For example:

One video shows a balloon rising in the atmosphere and exploding...its just a cool as video...nothing that crazy about it...but he goes on to talk about it sprinkling stuff over a city. There is debris for sure which could be speculated on. I don't agree with his opinion on that video but the video is amazing!

It is the same with this...this video is great...the opinions and debates can go many ways. I personally believe its a ship or satellite doing a retrograde burn. That is not that far out there...ships and satellites do it all the time...but you have to admit the video is great and edited very well and he has claimed nothing that amazing...its a unidentified flying object...most likely ours.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Sorry, I vote HOAX:

1) The flare-up that's supposed to be thrusters, neither speeds up nor turns the object, it continues on the same trajectory at the same speed.

2) The flare-up seems to be from the right side of the object, but (again) no change in course or speed is noted.

3) Once past/below the Moon, the thrusters appear to fire from below the craft. Which should push the craft toward the Moon - when the object is actually moving away from the moon.

4) Based on the size of this object as measured against the Moon, it would have to be enormous. And although I'm not physicist or engineer, I doubt it would use "thrusters" for propulsion.

HOAX!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

This footage was just posted to Youtube today; whatever he's captured here, it's damned interesting footage ...

It looks like C-grade CGI : the thing goes transparent at times when it passes the moon, (e.g. @ 4min 20 ).

[quote=wikipedia.org/wiki/Matte_(filmmaking)] Computer-generated imagery, either static or animated, is also often rendered with a transparent background and digitally overlaid on top of modern film recordings using the same principle as a matte - a digital image mask.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Crrow777 YouTube channel is monetized , i.e. has advertisments , IIRC YouTube pays about $1-$10 per thousand views.
One Crrow777 video published about 3 weeks ago has over 200,000 views.
edit on 6-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: skyblueworld

Don't speak for the rest of us.

It might be a "UFO" in the sense that it is presently not identified, but there is nothing about the footage that leads one to believe it's an alien space craft.

I have to agree with Jim Oberg here, why is it so hard to find good time stamps with footage like this? We're supposed to believe the youtube channel that is looking for money? How about no.

Actually, everything about it clearly calls for it to be 100% a UFO. Nothing at all about a UFO being of alien origin.

So.. unless you can identify it, and tell us it is swimming in the sky, and it is vapor... then it is indeed an Unidentified Flying Object.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
My guess is the X37B our newest space plane.
It has 3 thrusters on it and there's more than 1 of them out there.

I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

I don't think it's Chow Mein either.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
pretty cool, but i think its definitely a human spaceship or satellite of some sort.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
My guess is the X37B our newest space plane.
It has 3 thrusters on it and there's more than 1 of them out there.

my guess is one of the thousands of pieces of space junk orbiting earth hitting the upper atmosphere and burning up...

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Your opinion made me chuckle at how shallow some people can be and are so knee jerk in their reaction responding on the forum.

I've chatted to Crow777 before and he isn't a "nutter" as you so eloquently put, his videos are the real deal and he has never claimed that he's filming aliens. If you took the time to do a little research and watch his stuff "All the way through....." I'm talking to you at the back, you'll see he is rather good at what he does.

a reply to: draknoir2

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I get the feeling he knew a return/re-entry was happening and was prepared to track it. You see how quickly he adjusts his telescope? That indicates he was waiting for it most likely and was actively watching for it.

Otherwise, to me, that makes it far too convenient so if it wasn't a re-entry I vote hoax.
edit on 6-11-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: October
Your opinion made me chuckle at how shallow some people can be and are so knee jerk in their reaction responding on the forum.

I've chatted to Crow777 before and he isn't a "nutter" as you so eloquently put....*snip*

Your comment interested me so I took a look at his YouTube page, sadly as soon as I saw the 'chemtrail' videos the truth was pretty obvious..
Sorry if you're a believer in that too, but no matter how much you think its true it still isn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join