It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute amazing UFO's seen during solar eclipse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well I never thought the youtuber whom I watch daily called SuspiciousObservers would post a UFO in one of his videos. And it seems like the ugly sister site which I won't name is onto this sighting too!

These UFO has been captured through telescope during a live partial solar eclipse event which streamed on YouTube on Oct 23rd.

The UFO's come into frame at 25:47 into the video.

Here is what SuspiciousObserver has to say:

Skip to 1:20.

They're moving in the wrong direction to be satellites in a geosynchronous orbit!!!!

And some of the objects are clearly moving around in relation to one another!!!

That Sunspot is Jupiter size!!

So ATS, lets get researching because this is a fantastic UFO/s capture

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I saw his video yesterday. Really interesting, as I believe suspiciousobserver tends to debunk such things. Whatever they are, they would have to be massive.

Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Yes if SuspiciousObserver is stumped on this, considering his knowledge, it makes the sighting even more exciting!

Well for me anyway

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Odd looking shapes, the 2 ufo's.
Do i spot a heat source at the back of them?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Do i spot a heat source at the back of them?

Yes a monstrous star behind it called The Sun...
So sorry I had to, my sense of humor kills me sometimes lol

I honestly don't know what these are, and from what I have read on the other site, I think the person who recorded it has not ruled out birds just yet, but is the type of person who would of in a flash. So far not a shed of light on what they actually are.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ANTS!

But really, the way they appeared to be changing shapes reminds me of the UFO that appeared in a recent thread over a city in Canada. Considering the size of these things however, I'd say more than just that guy would have noticed it.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They're moving in the wrong direction to be satellites in a geosynchronous orbit!!!!

They looked and behaved like a group of balloons might behave high up.

They might not be anywhere close to the sun so the sunspot size might be irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Its fairly obvious what we are looking at here to anyone that believes in black triangles and other thingies that may be up there.
Let the disinfo begin and im off to get some popcorn.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

yeah im subscribed to suspiciousObservers and for him to say this is something he cant explain makes it all the more interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
at 40:29 into the first video, you'll see an airliner fly past in the telescopes line of sight, which you can the try and make a comparison with the 'UFO's'.

So if we can just about see the airliner, then I highly doubt we would see balloons in comparison to a 747 commercial airliner... one world of thought anyway.

edit on 10-27-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They flow like balloons. ....and it may be an illusion as to high high they look.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

They looked and behaved like a group of balloons might behave high up.

They might not be anywhere close to the sun so the sunspot size might be irrelevant.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't those ballons have to be very tiny in order to show up that small on the level of zoom that he had?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

You do have a point as I haven't looked into any of the details, just the footage at the time stamps provided by OP.

Compare it to the plane that skyblueworld said makes a pass at 40:20 into the video.

Is that using the same zoom?

If so then I say its balloons, closer to the observer than the plane was.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

My bet is balloons as well. Pretty cool looking though.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Balloons? Really? Why? My guess is that they are spaceships. Alien spaceships. Our atmosphere (where balloons live) is but a sliver compared to the distance from the telescope to the sun, so statistically these objects are massively unlikely to be balloons.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Dude.... did you see the plane? Are you saying the plane is massively impossible size as well?

The plane sets up the scale nicely to compare from... but whatever.

Let's go with the massive ufo idea and run with it.

:popcorn:
edit on 27-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: i speel like a turd

edit on 27-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: this tablet hqd to learn ufo was a wurd

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I agree dude, you must of read my previous post wrong!
Possibilities are open right now.

edit on 10-27-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: superman2012

You do have a point as I haven't looked into any of the details, just the footage at the time stamps provided by OP.

Compare it to the plane that skyblueworld said makes a pass at 40:20 into the video.

Is that using the same zoom?

If so then I say its balloons, closer to the observer than the plane was.

That is true, if it is a plane. I couldn't tell what it was. I'm assuming he has seen many of them through the telescope though and recognized it. Hard to say without all the data showing up on the screen though. It is what he said it is thought, a UFO.

edit on 27-10-2014 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Looks like balloons to me also.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The balloon theory is not reasonable, in my opinion. If enough wind was present to move individual "balloons" in the clusters with the relative speed recorded, than all of the balloons in a cluster would have had to move. If the two clusters were not connected, and such a turbulent wind were present, then the relative position of the two clusters would not have been so stable. If the balloons were not connected, then how can you explain the distinct clusters and the steady inter-cluster distance?

Another thought. It would not be very hard to do some calculations to determine their speed across the disc of the sun at various estimated distances from the observer, which can be correlated to the apparent size as compared to that of the aircraft. Also what was the angle of the sun above the horizon at the observers location at the time of the eclipse? This would allow and additional correlation of altitude to the estimated distance to the objects. I will take a crack at graphing the size, altitude and speed of these objects over various estimates of size this evening if I have time.

Another relevant piece of data would be to note the placement of the moons shadow relative to the horizon, which could determine, to some degree, the direction of movement of the objects.

The similarity of the movement of these objects is subjectively very similar to several recent "ufo" videos, as noted. The movement of shapes in those videos also did not seem to be consistent with swirling or shearing winds either.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join