It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Integraton, Tesla, Schumann, and UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory
I brought up musical masters because I like listening to really good music (Stones, Moodies, Bach. It doesn't matter.) and Kandinsky provided a statement about listening to music in the integraton and the personal experience of someone who was there. Personally, that kind of music does nothing for me (neither does hiphop). But everyone has different tastes.

I didn't call anything "cute"

No, I don't work for the music industry.

And, oh yes, sound has nothing to do with electromagnetic radiation, Schuman, or UFOs. Maybe Tesla a little bit because he did make that resonant shaker dealymajig.
edit on 11/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sorry that must've been Howowitz here to your Puleo.

And as my work with the Monroe Institute will show further than it already has been, even tempo itself is directly related to electromagnetic radiation.

Edit to clarify - i can show you exactly what a Moody Blues organ solo does to your brainwaves. You kinda have to understand that to really participate in the kind of direction you are trying to derail my OP into. I promise you, you are not prepared for it.
edit on 4-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
So now it's not just frequencies but tempo.
This gets more and more

amusing.

Do you use your hands to do it? Or just think at the bowls?
edit on 11/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory
a reply to: Bedlam

one more bud -

B in A432 is right there - a Theta wave at 7.5 or so, not 8. And it and light are still in a straight line on the spectrum.

They're not "on the spectrum", they're on your drawing, which is showing you an arbitrary relationship. Light is related to radio, sound is not. Therefore, radio is way off the red end of the visible spectrum - they're both EM waves - but sound never is, because it's not the same phenomenon.

Still waiting for an answer about how exactly you raise your temperature in one hand over the other, without using mind over matter to create bio energy - cuz, yknow, that's exactly what that is - like it or not, irrelevant.

Temperature is one of those things that's a side effect of cellular metabolism. It's not caused by chi, or bioenergy, or the adelidicnander force. It's the same trick that you get with the veins - you have more control over your low level functions than most people use. I can dilate the small blood vessels in one hand and constrict them in the other, and there's your thermal differential. It's fun to play with, but not a new sort of mystic bioenergy.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Clapton is very skilled.

At lifting whiskey with his hand? I don't doubt it. He plays very well, too.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Wouldn't you be? You needn't look further than Paul Bennewitz to see what becomes of canon fodder. The government seems to have a track record of driving sane men nuts.

I think you'd be making a stretch to say Tesla was ever 100% sane. But some kind of nuts is very smart, and he was that sort.

BTW, if you are pure of heart, and say your prayers by night, you may find a photo from your time period that shows Tesla, von Neumann and Einstein at a train platform near IAS. There's your starting date.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Kandinsky

All I can say is, being inside a 4-story parabolic dome and being an audiophile overly sensitive to sound and vibration, is only how I can imagine being on (or in) an entirely different planet or dimension.

The recordings of my singing bowls are amazing, and when people do my sound sessions with the recordings incorporated, about half said they felt like first they were in the desert, without knowing I recorded the tracks there.

Now, THAT I can believe in. Some locales, hell, some pieces of recording equipment, add in a quality that you can't describe or easily duplicate.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Not at all new, that's the one correct statement you've watered down my thread with.
Ancient. Well known. Totally correlative.
Just because you and Phage can't understand how to hear without ears and see without eyes like on other planes, doesn't make these correlations untrue.

"Don't call me an ape! Apes don't read Plato!"
"Yes they do, they just don't understand it!"
-A Fish Called Wanda

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Yea, i used 4 mics pointed at the ceiling, and I play them back in true quadrophonic. Glad to see you get how that works well, at least.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

As Phage and Bedlam have shown here, folks, discussing the physics of music, color, and brainwaves, in regards to spiritual science, with people who are neither musicians, or physicists, or have any grasp on neurology or bio energy or spirituality, is futile. Let alone a structure built on this kind of technology, and what it does.

May we now return to our regularly scheduled program?

Au contraire. Physics is one of my strong points, as is engineering. I do them every day for a living.

I have yet to see you define bioenergy, or give an example of it that's not obviously something more pedestrian. Spirituality is not my long suit. But if you want to discuss acoustics or EM, you will find that I am very well versed. I'm not the one that doesn't understand that radio and sound are not the same.

If you don't have that one down, don't try to play the guru.
edit on 4-11-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Ancient. Well known. Totally correlative.

Totally wrong.

Two totally different phenomena.

Remember, the ancients also thought that if you put wheat grains in a cloth, they'd become mice. We know that sound is not at all the same as radio. Radio and light are the same, just different frequencies. Sound, on the other hand, is not.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Well if spirituality isn't your strong suit, I suggest you find another thread with no "guru" to attempt, and fail, at defining and criticizing.

I posted links about quantifiable proof of bio energy, if you can't be bothered to read them and still argue the same defeated point over and over, stop wasting our time and space.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

...even tempo itself is directly related to electromagnetic radiation.

Well, no, it's not.

Edit to clarify - i can show you exactly what a Moody Blues organ solo does to your brainwaves.

That doesn't exactly make tempo an electromagnetic phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I posted links about quantifiable proof of bio energy...

The 'balance the ball' one was particularly fun.

That's not bio-energy. You're simply using bio-feedback to alter your brainwaves.

If you wanted to call oxidative phosphorylation bioenergy, at least it would be sort of correct.
edit on 4-11-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Here's a cool shot of the outside grounds, a stage, and a covered wagon golf cart they drive around in - oh and some chemtrails:

And here is a little dirty hippy drum circle jam session area, where you can ignore everything you may have heard about sound and vibration, and just rock out in a large group, while ignoring each other like the Dead or Phish - commonly known outside the hippy community as a "circle jerk," but in it, it's called a "drum circle," and acceptable in public, i hear:

and here's a cool model of the structure. wish i could find the plans to make one...

edit on 4-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: to add

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

And here's a further back pic of the weird scrap iron lookingg thing one of my loyal and dedicated debunkers here confused for something in a rush to be right on the internet. Here, you can see the 5-6 foot man-made mound it sits on, capped with cement, because yknow, that was a common thing to do with scrap iron trash art back then.

and here's "sound to color for dummies"

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

As Phage and Bedlam have shown here, folks, discussing the physics of music, color, and brainwaves, in regards to spiritual science, with people who are neither musicians, or physicists, or have any grasp on neurology or bio energy or spirituality, is futile. Let alone a structure built on this kind of technology, and what it does.

May we now return to our regularly scheduled program?

*argh*
No, you spoke about the more spiritual properties of music, but failed (hard) on the physical properties. I mean come on, the difference between frequency and sound is only the amplitude, nothing else!
And adding colors to a frequency chart is completely arbitrary - the colors we can see are a very slim part of the electromagnetic spectrum - therefore irrelevant to most of natures physics.

And did you say that cats "see" electromagnetic waves in the Hz-MHz-area? The lowest "colors" we would speak about are the infrared-areas - which are located at 300 GHz to 400 THz (according to wikipedia, I had to look up the values). Far beyond the radio-spectrum..

Really, this thread is a wonderful example of the differences in views on reality between spiritualists and physicists.
I like it

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

(snip)

Nice pic. But how do you correlate Hertz to nanometer? I see that 544.4 Hz are equal to 500.844 nanometer. Why?
544.4 Hz are a wavelength of 63 cm.. (for soundwaves in air).

In your example, the wavespeed has to be about 0.27 mm/s! According to c = sqrt[frac[K][rho]], your material has to have a very low stiffness and a really high density. Maybe the core of the sun? Didn't calculate that, yet.

f = c / λ (c is wavespeed, for example speed of sound for soundwaves, speed of light for electromagnetic waves, etc.)
edit on 4 11 2014 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 11 2014 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 11 2014 by ManFromEurope because: grammar, my old enemy! we meet again, I see!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Here, you can see the 5-6 foot man-made mound it sits on, capped with cement, because yknow, that was a common thing to do with scrap iron trash art back then.

You're right...it's obviously a Tesla coil. I can see the wiring...oh, wait, never mind.

Here's sound:

What Sound might be...

and EM:

What EM waves might be...

for not so dummies. Math is involved.

But the bottom line is - sound is not radio. Sound is not light. Sound has no color, because sound is not EM in a visible wavelength. The color of light at a certain wavelength in nanometers has jack-# to do with a sound of a certain frequency in Hertz, despite "sound to color for dummies", because not only are nanometers totally unrelated to Hz, sound is not EM.

Sound is a compression wave in air, typically. Radio and light is a wave of magnetic and electric fields, needing no medium. They are unalike in every way.

One might as easily come up with "car speed to color for dummies" and relate feet per second to color in nanometer wavelengths, and it would have as much relevance - which is to say, none.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Should we start talking about FM and AM?

Could be fun, too

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join