It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Integraton, Tesla, Schumann, and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

i guess bedlam's calculator is as broken as his google search engine. it's really yellow-green, too. it's called terahertz, lest ye doubt, and it's quantifiable and correlative through octaves on the spectrum of frequencies. This has been known for centuries by the same groups and societies which first quantified it, long before calculators proved it so easily for those who had 10 seconds or so to check their facts.

Your photo there isn't anything but a list of sound frequencies for the A432 scale, with some arbitrary colors attached.

It's cute, but doesn't mean a lot.

"Terahertz" is a unit for frequency, something with a frequency of 1THz is 10E12 Hertz. That has nothing to do with what we're talking about, though. 1THz is way below the visible spectrum, if we're talking EM. But it's not sound. And you couldn't possibly hear 1THz sounds, if you could make them.

Schumann's resonance is for radio waves, and it's less than 8 Hz. That's several orders of magnitude off.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

What a nice thread. The Space Brothers movement doesn't seem to get a lot of interest on ATS and is falling down the back of time's sofa.

The Giant Rock Conventions were similar in spirit to the Summer of Love. There were people there smoking MJ and taking some of the first known acid - Orfeo Angeluci described being spiked by someone official and watching a beautiful naked woman dancing inside his soda. They had the excitement of thinking peace was around the corner and had an anti-War mentality that would have fed, to a degree, the 60s Peace Movement - hippies and dreamers in 3-piece suits and short hair. Unsurprisingly they were under steady surveillance from the FBI as 'peace-loving' was like a code for 'Commies,' 'Pinkos' and gays.

The Integraton was constructed using no metal at all. All wood, caulking and dowels and looks really eye-catching. As you ask, if Moby invests money, what will they restore it into? I remember Greg Bishop mentioning that Van Tassell died before it was complete and I've half an idea that his plans were lost too? Whatever the case, Giant Rock and the contraption were a lightning rod for some very crazy times in the 50s.

Here's a couple of images to add more colour

I'm quite envious that you've been there. Cool.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

they are not arbitrary - they are the color frequency octaves.
ok i'm gonna have to be done explaining how to use calculators now.
www.tigercolor.com...
edit on 4-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Before we go phage after phage in absolute bedlam, I'd just like to add that the story of Tesla and the year 1947 in particular, seems to be a good way of peering behind the curtain as it were. It seems that in and around that time, a catalyst of a new worldwide disinformation campaign was born. Technology was unlocked, people went dark and government went rogue.

Something tells me Tesla was instrumental in all this. It explains the character assassination.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

pretty basic physics.

Not basic enough.
You are still confusing sound with electromagnetic radiation. And terahertz with hertz.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

7.83Hz isn't a radio wave.
Radio waves are WAY at the other end of the "audible" spectrum.
Dogs can hear them, and cats can see them.
Some humans can do things you can't too, like jump or sing or hear higher (or lower) - whether you believe it or not is totally irrelevant.

You can certainly have radio waves at 7.83Hz.

In fact, Schumann's resonance causes them, when lightning strikes. The impulse "rings" the EI waveguide, and that's how you know what the resonant frequency is at the moment - you set up an ELF receiver. You could build one yourself, if you were so inclined. It's tough, though, because the amplitude of the signal is quite low.

No radio wave is on the "audible" spectrum, because radio is not sound. If I had a very high power 1kHz radio wave, you would not be able to hear it at all, even though it would be quite audible, if it were sound.

Radio waves are not just very high frequency sounds. They are qualitatively different than sound. If you generate a 5MHz sound, and that's pretty easy to do, you cannot receive that on a radio receiver. Because it's not radio.

You are not the only one that's very confused about that. But sound is not radio - you can't hear a radio wave, even if it's at a frequency you would associate with sound. Conversely, a sound that's at a frequency you might associate with radio waves can't be received with a radio receiver. Radio waves propagate at the speed of light in the medium they're in. Sound waves are orders of magnitude slower, because they're a compression wave in an elastic medium.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

they are not arbitrary - they are the color frequency octaves.

Great! They haven't got much to do with sound, though.

Frequency is simply a term that describes how often something occurs in a unit of time.

The fact that EM waves have a frequency, and sound has a frequency, does not make them related in any way.

link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thank you and Roseinitiate, and thanks for the points.
Yea i'm gonna be done with those two now lol...
It was great, loved the energy and the people, and can't wait to go back. I'll be teaching my class there in the spring.
Yes R.I. there's something about the time frame that just connects a lot of dots, as I mentioned...hope some people with some knowledge of Tesla's work can correlate the coil in the pic of Tesla to the ceiling/floor of the structure (without confusing it entirely with a different pic of an entitely different structure as someone did lol)

link   

Aside from a James Moseley interview, possibly the best radio history of the place and times is in a Greg Bishop interview from a few years back. Barbara Harris: Strange History of the Integraton and giant Rock: Radio Misterioso

There's also an interesting perspective from the NY Times over here.

But an Integratron sound bath will startle your ears, and, perhaps, awaken your imagination. The crystal singing bowls have a ventriloquial effect: Their tones seem not to emanate from the instruments themselves, but to hover and dart in midair, an effect that is enhanced by the Integratron’s awesome acoustics. Lying back beneath the wooden dome, it seems at moments that you’re not listening to sound so much as inhabiting it — that you’re on the inside of a musical instrument, in the hollowed belly of a massive cello. It is, aesthetically speaking, extraterrestrial: a transportative encounter with music, an experience of pure sound not quite of this earth. “Ninety percent of what goes on here is beyond the visible eye perspective,” Nancy says. “And that’s why so many people, when they come here, if you were to say to them, ‘Well, describe it,’ they’d say, ‘Just go.’ Because it’s experiential. You really kind of have to come and hang out.”

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I'd just like to add that the story of Tesla and the year 1947 in particular, seems to be a good way of peering behind the curtain as it were. It seems that in and around that time, a catalyst of a new worldwide disinformation campaign was born. Technology was unlocked, people went dark and government went rogue.

Something tells me Tesla was instrumental in all this. It explains the character assassination.

You have to step back about 10 years before that, but yep, that's about the right timeframe.

Tesla was pretty nuts by the end, though. I'm not sure if that's character assassination.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

one more bud -

B in A432 is right there - a Theta wave at 7.5 or so, not 8. And it and light are still in a straight line on the spectrum.

Still waiting for an answer about how exactly you raise your temperature in one hand over the other, without using mind over matter to create bio energy - cuz, yknow, that's exactly what that is - like it or not, irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

There's also an interesting perspective from the NY Times over here.

I've felt that sort of thing before. Moody Blues in Oakland. Stones in Honolulu.
Music is cool but it doesn't have much to do with UFOs or aliens.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Still waiting for an answer about how exactly you raise your temperature in one hand over the other, without using mind over matter to create bio energy - cuz, yknow, that's exactly what that is - like it or not, irrelevant.

If you want to look at it that way, lifting a glass of whiskey is mind over matter.
My hand is matter, the glass is matter. I use my mind to move both. Some are more skilled than others. Clapton is very skilled.

edit on 11/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I'd just like to add that the story of Tesla and the year 1947 in particular, seems to be a good way of peering behind the curtain as it were. It seems that in and around that time, a catalyst of a new worldwide disinformation campaign was born. Technology was unlocked, people went dark and government went rogue.

You have to step back about 10 years before that, but yep, that's about the right timeframe.

Tesla was pretty nuts by the end, though. I'm not sure if that's character assassination.

Wouldn't you be? You needn't look further than Paul Bennewitz to see what becomes of canon fodder. The government seems to have a track record of driving sane men nuts.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

All I can say is, being inside a 4-story parabolic dome and being an audiophile overly sensitive to sound and vibration, is only how I can imagine being on (or in) an entirely different planet or dimension.

The recordings of my singing bowls are amazing, and when people do my sound sessions with the recordings incorporated, about half said they felt like first they were in the desert, without knowing I recorded the tracks there.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I've felt that sort of thing before. Moody Blues in Oakland. Stones in Honolulu. Music is cool but it doesn't have much to do with UFOs or aliens.

Not much, no.

Then again, it'd be interesting to hear what alien kids annoy their alien parents with.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Tell that to a paraplegic. Lame and failed excuse for an answer.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Tell that to a paraplegic. Lame and failed excuse for an answer.
It wasn't an answer, it was a fact. We use our minds to move matter. Highly skilled people can exert more control than those who are less skilled. So what?

What does nerve damage have to do with it?
edit on 11/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I completely fail to see your point in bringing up rock music dinosaurs while calling my Hindu/Rosicrucian/Theosophist/Waldorf School/Antrhoposophical tuning chart outlined in the US War Department's Physics Manual "cute".
Do you work for the music industry? How much is Clapton paying you to defend his deal with the devil at the crossroads? lol
edit on 4-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

As Phage and Bedlam have shown here, folks, discussing the physics of music, color, and brainwaves, in regards to spiritual science, with people who are neither musicians, or physicists, or have any grasp on neurology or bio energy or spirituality, is futile. Let alone a structure built on this kind of technology, and what it does.

May we now return to our regularly scheduled program?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join