It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Integraton, Tesla, Schumann, and UFOs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Should we start talking about FM and AM?

Could be fun, too

Not to forget PM....

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Could be fun, too

Looks like we're still working on the concept that sound isn't EM. I don't understand why people conflate the two, but it's sort of de rigueur on ATS.

Moving on to the actual nature of modulation might be too big a step.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
To the original poster and his/her experiences with the cool sounds of the Integraton:

Obviously it is nothing else than a resonance chamber for sounds. Which is good.
What diameter does it have, seems to be about 6-9 meters across? Would be nice for a resonance frequency of about 60-100 Hz (half the wavelength, but I am no acoustical engineer).

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Could be fun, too

Not to forget PM....

64 QAM? Have to realign my satelite-dish again, had some storm playing with it.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It's 50 ft diameter, 38 feet high - so about 15 meters diameter to you, and about 11.5 high.

Look folks, I'm well aware that vibration, sound, light, and radio are not "the same" to "us" - and yes my cat can see my TV remote waves when I use it, and dogs can hear things you can't - so YOUR definition of where sound ends is not the same even for other mammals here on Earth, let alone a "spirit" or "alien" or whatever. Let's not even get into dolphins and sonar -PLEASE.

What you all fail to understand is that once you don't have eyeballs to see light waves anymore, and you don't have eardrums to receive the sound waves, or fingers to pick up vibrations, how do you think those will be perceived? To ponder that requires some spiritual understanding, which is very basic to me and many others here and elsewhere...

I didn't post this is Science and Tech, and I didn't post this in Philosophy and Metaphysics. Why do you suppose that is? Because I didn't want to debate this stuff in this thread. The purpose was to explain the "official" stories, and get (somewhat) educated opinions from members here about whether or not there was a German connection, if a disc craft really landed, and if so, who was in it, where were they from, and how did they (or Van Tassel) even get a hold of Tesla's technology. I didn't even mention the time-travel aspects he claimed...lordy...but it was important enough for the government to acquire. Or his "mysterious death" 2 weeks before the Integratron was to open.

So far I haven't heard a word about that from anyone who's replied, and we're 4 p(h)ages in.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Uh, does your tv remote use infrared or ultrasonic technique? Okay, sorry I asked

But if there is no sense how should one "sense" something?
If a blind person could tell how many fingers I am holding up, I would guess that this person is cheating or isn't completely blind (something like a non-complete cataract in both eyes maybe) or that there is something in the sound of my movements that tells my fingers off.

TO come back to your original postings: is it imperative for the situation that aliens have to be involved?
What might be the cause of van Tassels death? Maybe something which gave him the determination to build this? Like.. a mental desease? Followed by a cerebral stroke or even be caused by a minor stroke and then he got dellusional and built a house in the desert because.. his mind told him to?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

TO come back to your original postings: is it imperative for the situation that aliens have to be involved?

No, but that's the story. I personally wouldn't believe humans in a disc craft if they said they were aliens - but the point is, they didn't say they were, and he didn't ask, or they did, and he's leaving that out.

What might be the cause of van Tassels death? Maybe something which gave him the determination to build this? Like.. a mental desease? Followed by a cerebral stroke or even be caused by a minor stroke and then he got dellusional and built a house in the desert because.. his mind told him to?

Van Tassel moved to Giant Rock in 1947, and began building the Integratron in 1953. It was still being built in 1978 when he died. I think his wife and kids, and everyone else, probably would have noticed a 25 year long mental illness. Maybe not, but probably.

He could have been channeling aliens, he could have been receiving signals sent into his head by ours or another government or org altogether, or it could all have been a cover for his knowledge, a way to make it appealing to others to come and learn about it while the media calls them all "crazy UFO freaks."

Regardless, it's weird to me that when Tesla himself, or Van Tassel, or other "mad scientists" die suddenly of heart failure, it's always coupled by the anomaly of all of their papers and research vanishing at the same time, and there's never an autopsy...I wonder if someone can explain that to us.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Against my better judgement, I am going to put in my two cents.

First off, I am a gigging musician who plays everything from R'n'B, funk, rock, hard rock, to jazz (I did my undergrad in jazz.) I am also a big fan of everything esoteric, and have spent twenty years studying (when I can, as a dedicated amateur,) New Age beliefs, Buddhism, Sufism, Hinduism, UFO beliefs.... all that jazz so to speak. Ideas like the OP's excited me from an early age. I also now spend a lot of time reading anthropology theory, continental philosophers such as Derrida and Kristeva, getting in what I can of Semantic theory, the American philosophy school which is more pragmatic etc. My family is also friends with a lot of physicists and mathematicians so I grew up around the science end of things.

So I love the New Age optimism and ability to dream different realities even if those realities are partly constructed on logical fallacies. Analogy is a dangerous device because it does not always correlate. I can say an elephant is like a car and a tree because they both have a trunk, but then to postulate the car(ness) of elephants or the tree(ness) of cars quickly gets me into superficial and error ridden territory. I love mysticism's ability to think outside the box, but it has to be taken with a huge grain of salt and seen as make believe play to a certain degree. I find New Age beliefs often severely lacking in BS detection and believe that when getting into mysticism in the modern age, at least 50% of study should be dry physics, math, modern philosophy as you'll eventually find that even great mystics like Yogananda were a product of their modern (vs post modern) time in their universalist meta-narrative philosophies. I do not agree with modern philosophies complete rejection of metaphysics but do 100% agree with its insights in its criticisms of swallowed whole metaphysics. And that's metaphysics! Still a step up above some of the poorly pasted together beliefs and propaganda of the new age movement. And I'm into the New Age movement! Which makes me embarrassed at the lack of mental rigor sometimes evident in its proponents.

All the stuff with frequencies in the OP are based on analogies and not on logic (see tree, elephant, car example.) Wave your hand at 7.82 times a second and you are getting the same frequency. That does not make your hand a soundwave or EM. While I can sympathize with the Neo-Platonic urge to correlate some kind of ideal to number, in this case it is a bit arbitrary. The lower octave of 7.82 would 3.91 so you can definitely wave your hand that many times a second.. Do you fell its B-ness? This is all arbitrary analogy not rooted in real science or real philosophy. What about a car traveling playing the note B while you are stationary? As it moves away from you, you will hear a different note, while the driver hear will hear B. And whole A=432 conspiracy BS makes me embarrassed for both New Agers and Musicians. Obviously no one studied tuning systems in Africa that treat tunings so loosely (octaves are often out of tune on purpose) in making that bit of hogwash up.

Believe what you want. Sounds to me like you do not have a grasp of what Phage and others are saying. I also doubt you have a very deep musical education as well, as these ideas are so surface oriented, versus deep study of world musical traditions.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne

1. Believe what you want. I didn't say tempo WAS EM, i said it was correlative. To explain how here would be off topic.

2. I've been a musician for 40 years. Again, off topic.

3. "Strike the note middle 'C' on any average, well-tuned piano and it gives 256 vibrations per second. Likewise, the middle C tuning forks that are used in all physical laboratories are all tuned to 256 vibrations per second."
-US War Dept. Physics Manual

A432 isn't BS, A440 is BS and was decided by physicians who didn't understand Equal vs Just Temperament OR C vs A pitch standard reference, and musicians who didn't understand physics. And that has resulted in A444 being promoted by a dentist who understands neither.

Even more off topic, and I've already covered it here in other threads.

What does any of this have to do with my OP? I mean besides Yogananda intuiting the B Schumann Resonance?
That's it, that's all I said about it, because it concerned the OP. HE said it was a low octave of B. My calculator agrees.
So do my low frequency tactile transducers - play the 7.83Hz thru them, then a middle C over it through regular speakers, it's dissonant. Middle B, harmonious. Duh. The end.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OP, I'm not into the knowledge, but find it interesting anyway. Tnx for posting your story and pictures.
True or not, this kind of posts add to my knowledge and interest in one way or another anyway.

BTW. After reading the comments.. You do realize you got the NSA - DOD and even the (not determined yet) European Intelligence on you're back? All in one day

S&F Be safe.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant
Thanks, and well, what all these people commenting here don't realize is that I've already written and published a book touching on these topics - some more in detail, some less, than I do in threads here.
"They" already know who I am, I'm sure - but I'm not really concerned, because I'm not actually trying to build a UFO or anything - anymore, lol. The plasma light you see in my avatar is the only Tesla tech I'm in possession of, personally.
I'm just fascinated by the story, and want to know the truth, cuz I'm just a curious monkey, that's all. Not like finding out would change anything.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I guess the thing between acoustics and EM is they have parallels, despite being completely different and separate mediums. However I suppose if aliens had any use for combining the two, it's the same as we do. Hook the EM to something that produces pressure waves in a working medium, and you have a communications device. Stereo-inputs with some phase dissonance also may produce subharmonic binaural beats - if those were regular sound they'd be infrasound, but they're kind of neat to play with as interference patterns. Cycloids and stuff. Or if you can get waveforms at a microvoltages and milliamps, you could possibly do direct neuro-stimulation. There's also been some recent research into magneto-neural stimulation that's also interesting. (And that might have some side effects not to different than what started the whole hippy movement, perhaps there might be something to that?)

Now all this talk about waves, light, colors, and scales in this topic makes me want to play some progressive electronica trance-rock stuff on a musical Tesla coil along with a laser-light cycloid generator. (Now where to get my hands that stuff?) Anyone up for EOTO, Umphrey's Mcgee, or some Disco Biscuits?

edit on 4-11-2014 by pauljs75 because: fix typo - yeah I'm bad at catching that after posting

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75
A.M. radio set to a squeal + plasma light = a "theremin," and you can get unique effects from an optical theremin using lasers and/or colored or filtered lights.

Glad to have inspired you!
But I have to wonder at this point, why my previous threads about sound & vibration didn't yield 4 pages of replies about UFO's?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You used trigger words for engineers and scientists, that's it.

Therefore, not so many comments on the more esoteric part of your theory/story/ideas (pick the best sounding word, I meant it in a positive way).

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
excellent thread; after all the stuff i have read on this site; this is what made me make a profile lol.
sweet photos and experiences at the integratron; i am about 5 hours away and should seriously visit soon. i think it is a serious blessing to be in the same general area of giant rock; as well as mt shasta. the integratron is definitely a giant battery/energy harvester. the leylines it is built on along with giant rock make for what appears to be a legendary communication/channeling/conductor site. much like the great pyramid; they even share the same harmonic value.
i do beleive von tassel spoke to aliens; i think it is well accounted for various cultures representing their greatest ancient knowledge gleaned from "outer space beings" giant rock serves as a sort of interdimensional access point or cosmic Earth beacon. i believe that is why indians held/hold it in such high regard. i do not think any devious entities gave him or where involved with this project; though i am sure of course they work it themselves elsewhere.. to expand on the alien idea; it has been postulated and proven by a few researchers that alien contact and abductions are ridiculously high and almost exclusively related to areas of high magnetic charge or anomalies, such as giant rock or the great pyramid. on these sites we have built devices to maximise and focus the energy into devices of great esoteric power. harmonic resonance with the universe. vibrate the vibration. as above; so below
imagine if the integratron had been finished...one day
edit on 8-1-2015 by ketakitty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketakitty

Thanks for the post and your thoughts. Glad it inspired you to make a profile!
Very cool that you live so close - I'm in Chicago, and trust me when I say I wish I was out there now!
It's below 10 degrees here all week.
You should definitely go visit, it's not cheap but worth it.
I'll be going back soon myself.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

man that is definitely cold xp
can you expand at all on the influence it has on your psyche; well being; body; mind ; emotions; thoughts? i think i saw the page where you stay over night and have a potluck and such and experience the whole deal. quite tempted. i think one day eventually we will have places like the integratron over all these places of significant power. once this corrupt system is handled of course
. giant rock seems to be quite a significant one. i think it's greatest day has still not yet come. i would love to go in there and just listen to some music i love. i am already super ecstatic about music and easily enraptured by it; i am sure in the Integratron i would get some seriously good vibes haha.

i actually live very close to the town of Halcyon in which a group of theosophists traveled from NY on the word of the ascended master Hilarion to establish. apparently the leylines in the area of Halcyon are of importance as well; and a temple lies over them... i still have not been inside >.> . there is a library dedicated to william Q judge as well which i am sure has tons of esoteric/theosophy books.. here is a description of the temple:
www.templeofthepeople.org...

also; have you ever considered traveling to Mt shasta? it seems like a place you would thoroughly enjoy. another center of very positive high Earth energy. full of stories of UFO's and interesting beings... the ascended master St Germain is purported to be seen there as well ; which i fully believe. i think mt shasta will be a great center in the future. the buddhists have 28 qualifications a mountain must meet to be considered sacred. Mt shasta is the only one in the entire US that meets all 28

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Wow interesting about Mt Shasta - yes I know all about the St Germain connection. And I really want to go there too!
And for the link, gonna check that out.
When you are inside the dome of the Integratron, it's really like being on another planet. The energy is intense, and the sound is just crazy loud and echoey, especially at the center. I stayed overnight when I went to record, and they said to sleep on the 1st floor on the couch, as the energy in the dome is too much. I slept right in the center of the dome lol.
When I first got there, I set my laptop right in the center. It wouldn't turn on. Kept trying while I set up my other stuff, but nope. So I went to the office to get the internet password, in hopes of installing some app on my pad to record onto. Joanne asks me "Wheres the laptop?" And I'm like, "Yea, right in the center of the geomagnetic vortex." So i go back and set it on some yoga mats by the wall and it starts right up.
The sound was so amplified that i could record my tuning fork which normally is way too low to pick up very well, even with a good mic.
The top of the dome is an open sunroof, and I was picking up low whooshing sounds all night. It wasn't the wind, and it wasn't traffic - one truck did go by once, but that sounded like a truck and i watched it go down the road out the window. The low noises I was picking up were very unusual. I also used the Tesla plasma ball/a.m. radio theremin I mentioned here earlier, and picked up some pretty interesting stuff.
There were 3 ships over the mountain down the road all night, one just kind of hovered to the left, and two on the right were buzzing around like they were doing something. I couldn't really see too well that far away, and didn't want to leave and drive down there. At about 3:30 a.m., the low whooshing noise got really loud like something was flying past or landing, and there was a green light out in the field between me and the mountain. I was kind of freaked out so i didn't go check it out. I should have, and next time, will.
I picked up a lot of orbs on the video of it. One flies right out of my singing bowl, and one right out of the middle of the dome. I had a professional video team examine it, and they aren't bugs, and not dust, they are translucent orbs.
I now see them in a lot of my photos and videos.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

Wow interesting about Mt Shasta - yes I know all about the St Germain connection. And I really want to go there too!
And for the link, gonna check that out.
When you are inside the dome of the Integratron, it's really like being on another planet. The energy is intense, and the sound is just crazy loud and echoey, especially at the center. I stayed overnight when I went to record, and they said to sleep on the 1st floor on the couch, as the energy in the dome is too much. I slept right in the center of the dome lol.
When I first got there, I set my laptop right in the center. It wouldn't turn on. Kept trying while I set up my other stuff, but nope. So I went to the office to get the internet password, in hopes of installing some app on my pad to record onto. Joanne asks me "Wheres the laptop?" And I'm like, "Yea, right in the center of the geomagnetic vortex." So i go back and set it on some yoga mats by the wall and it starts right up.
The sound was so amplified that i could record my tuning fork which normally is way too low to pick up very well, even with a good mic.
The top of the dome is an open sunroof, and I was picking up low whooshing sounds all night. It wasn't the wind, and it wasn't traffic - one truck did go by once, but that sounded like a truck and i watched it go down the road out the window. The low noises I was picking up were very unusual. I also used the Tesla plasma ball/a.m. radio theremin I mentioned here earlier, and picked up some pretty interesting stuff.
There were 3 ships over the mountain down the road all night, one just kind of hovered to the left, and two on the right were buzzing around like they were doing something. I couldn't really see too well that far away, and didn't want to leave and drive down there. At about 3:30 a.m., the low whooshing noise got really loud like something was flying past or landing, and there was a green light out in the field between me and the mountain. I was kind of freaked out so i didn't go check it out. I should have, and next time, will.
I picked up a lot of orbs on the video of it. One flies right out of my singing bowl, and one right out of the middle of the dome. I had a professional video team examine it, and they aren't bugs, and not dust, they are translucent orbs.
I now see them in a lot of my photos and videos.

hahahaha good stuff.
i need to go camp out there and see what i can come across.
shame there are no UFO conventions there anymore and such; would of love to be involved there.
interesting with the orbs. are you familiar with the "Earth Lights" phenomena? reminds of that. love it. so much going on we are not perceiving. i feel vast improvements are coming quick.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Is there a blue print that can be found for the Integratron.

The photo of the first floor shows what appears to be metal loops which around the central pylon. The Integratron designer may of seen each loop as being a wave length carrier medium for EM wave. Notice how the loops decrease in circumference as the loops move closer to the centre. The reason for this possibly to set up a harmonic series where the fundamental frequency is at 7.8 Hz.

The designer may of had the idea of tuning EM wavelength/frequencies to sounds waves frequencies/ wavelengths. EM waves propagate at speed of light so to do this EM to Sound tune, then the EM waves need to be reduced to small wavelengths. The source of the EM wave, is being distributed via the central pylon to the inner coil. Therefore I presume the EM wave with the small wavelength and frequency is coming from within the earth ( the earth creates it). The coil iterations acts as a frequencies splitter into the frequency harmonics around the fundamental value 7.8 Hz.

Lots of speculation, because he said Aliens told him how to design it and right there we have to wonder is this guy telling the truth or concocting an interesting story as a business angel for making money from his contraption. Did this guy make a regular income from vistors and promotions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join