It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Integraton, Tesla, Schumann, and UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Interesting you mention this, and thanks for that - i had been curious about that myself.
I have no idea why i didn't strum them when i was there to see what happened lol.
Reminds me a bit of this as well:
upload.wikimedia.org...
Van Tassel constructed the Interatron with his own funds, and large donations from Howard Hughes. He used to work for him, and was well connected to the government and aeronautics field. In the interview just before his "death," he mentions howone of his partners had been swooped up by the government and was working in secret on an aspect he had discovered while building the Integratron.
As I mentioned, Paramahansa Yogananda sent 3 of his disciples to help build it, and his family and friends helped out a lot as well.
But no, it doesn't appear that he was doing anything for profit. He wrote a few books, but that's about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketakitty

I agree!
And you mentioned them restoring it, that's the plan. Moby just held a concert there to help pay for it - ticket prices were not cheap. They've been saying they're going to do it. I'm planning to do an overnight again, but also do a sound class the following day - hope I can schedule it before, but if not, maybe after will be better?!

In regards to there being others constructed, I do have plans for something similar, smaller, possibly even somewhat portable, when I get moved into a new commercial space. I could definitely use a parabolic dome to record in regularly!
edit on 9-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: sp

edit on 9-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

Interesting you mention this, and thanks for that - i had been curious about that myself.
I have no idea why i didn't strum them when i was there to see what happened lol.
Reminds me a bit of this as well:
upload.wikimedia.org...
Van Tassel constructed the Interatron with his own funds, and large donations from Howard Hughes. He used to work for him, and was well connected to the government and aeronautics field. In the interview just before his "death," he mentions howone of his partners had been swooped up by the government and was working in secret on an aspect he had discovered while building the Integratron.
As I mentioned, Paramahansa Yogananda sent 3 of his disciples to help build it, and his family and friends helped out a lot as well.
But no, it doesn't appear that he was doing anything for profit. He wrote a few books, but that's about it.

i read somewhere the Dalai lama sent a high ranking lama to the Integratron to teach at one point; i wonder if that is still current

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

I agree!
And you mentioned them restoring it, that's the plan. Moby just held a concert there to help pay for it - ticket prices were not cheap. They've been saying they're going to do it. I'm planning to do an overnight again, but also do a sound class the following day - hope I can schedule it before, but if not, maybe after will be better?!

In regards to there being others constructed, I do have plans for something similar, smaller, possibly even somewhat portable, when I get moved into a new commercial space. I could definitely use a parabolic dome to record in regularly!

sounds amazing. i look forward to your success !
edit on 9-1-2015 by ketakitty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

A 440 Hz
B flat 466.16 Hz
C 523.25Hz
D flat 554.37Hz
Eflat 622.25Hz
E 659.25Hz

440/466.16 = 0.94388
466.16/523.25 = 0.89089
0.94388 - 0.89089 = 0.05298
--------------------------------
466.16/ 523.25= 0.89089
523.25 / 554.37 = 0.94386
0.94386 - 0.89089 = 0.052974
-------------------------------------
523.25 / 554.37 = 0.94386
554.37 / 622.25 = 0.89091
0.94386 - 0.89091 = 0.52947

Just some quick numbers on the musical scale above indicates the frequency scale is on a linear progression. Possibly the instructions he was given for the Integraton only detailed the design and not how to operate it. For example lets say each loop has a sound frequency associated with it, but we cant say what the frequencies are without the design details of the loops. Without the design details there may be still a way of measuring the lopps frequencies through a form of resonance testing performed on each loop individually, to work out each loop fundamental frequency.

Once the fundamental frequencies are established of each loop, then have people with single drums, string single music bows, and horns each dedicated to emit a specific musical frequency which matche,s or is a harmonic with one of the loop/s fundamental frequencies.

I would take a guess the people be symmetrical displaced around the circumference, in an arc a distance radius of X metres from centre pylon. X should be an even number of the longest sound wavelength. The distribution of people along the arc should be n descending or ascending order of the frequency note they are playing. Pluck string, beat drum, blow horn at 1 cycle per second in Synch.

Do that and see if anything happens. If the previous speculation about synchronising Sound and EM wave is correct then we should expect to see the device open a tap of EM energy from within earth. I doubt the thing will take off in the air but hey you never know lol

edit on 9-1-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

ok very interesting!
now here's the thing - i work in A432 for one thing. Doesn't mean they would have set it up that way though, likely it would be tuned for the standard of the region and time - A440. BUT...
7.83Hz doesn't figure in to A432 OR A440. When dividing down octaves (much debated here previously lol) a B at octave -2 in A432 is 7.575Hz (close,) and in A440 it's 7.717hz (closer yet.)
The main Schumann Resonance varies by .5Hz throughout the day as well, as do the other 6 frequencies...so not sure if you can do any figuring based on all that lol.
But anyhoo, i'm thinking that it has to do with what you are saying about people playing around it, sort-of -
but definitely somehow based on sympathetic vibration of the coils/strings/loops.
He was supposed to be using "Tesla tech" to beam the Schumann Resonance out to everyone - so I wonder how that factors in, and what exactly that specific tech was to be.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If the fundamental frequencies of the loops were known it would leave less to speculation such as I think you should consider 7.5 Hz and not 7.8 hz as the pivotal frequency.

Velocity of light = 299 792 458 m / s
V = frequency x wavelength
Earth circumferential distance = 40,075 km
299 792 458 = 40,075, 000 x frequency
frequency = 7.48 Hz round to 7.5 Hz
use frequency of 7.5Hz instead of the 7.8.

edit on 9-1-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I agree. It's often stated that it's 7.5Hz - this is likely for mathematical "ease."
Where we'd need specific frequencies to enact sympathetic vibration of the coils/strings, maybe that's why there are so many? Rife's machine "swept" above and below a bit to ensure the right one was hit at least part of the time, instead of a slightly off one the whole time. Maybe we are looking at the same type of thing, "covering all of the bases."
I guess I'll have to ask them about that, see what they may know, then check it out myself next time I go.
Or if ketakitty gets out there first...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Heres a story about Tibeten Monks leviating stone using musical frequencies. I re-suggest use this musical array as described.

In the middle of the meadow, about 250 meters from the cliff, was a polished slab of rock with a bowl like cavity in the centre. The bowl had a diameter of one meter and a depth of 15 centimeters. A block of stone was maneuvered into this cavity by Yak oxen. The block was one meter wide and one and one-half meters long. Then 19 musical instruments were set in an arc of 90 degrees at a distance of 63 meters from the stone slab. The radius of 63 meters was measured out accurately. The musical instruments consisted of 13 drums and six trumpets. (Ragdons).

Eight drums had a cross-section of one meter, and a length of one and one-half meters. Four drums were medium size with a cross-section of 0.7 meter and a length of one meter. The only small drum had a cross-section of 0.2 meters and a length of 0.3 meters. All the trumpets were the same size. They had a length of 3.12 meters and an opening of 0.3 meters. The big drums and all the trumpets were fixed on mounts which could be adjusted with staffs in the direction of the slab of stone.
The big drums were made of 3mm thick sheet iron, and had a weight of 150 kg. They were built in five sections. All the drums were open at one end, while the other end had a bottom of metal, on which the monks beat with big leather clubs. Behind each instrument was a row of monks. The situation is demonstrated in the following diagram

Full story at

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I remember this story when you mention Damia Lamia had send his people to check out Intregraton. If that story above is true then Damia Lama would certainly be in on its secrets.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Heres a story about Tibeten Monks leviating stone using musical frequencies. I re-suggest use this musical array as described.

In the middle of the meadow, about 250 meters from the cliff, was a polished slab of rock with a bowl like cavity in the centre. The bowl had a diameter of one meter and a depth of 15 centimeters. A block of stone was maneuvered into this cavity by Yak oxen. The block was one meter wide and one and one-half meters long. Then 19 musical instruments were set in an arc of 90 degrees at a distance of 63 meters from the stone slab. The radius of 63 meters was measured out accurately. The musical instruments consisted of 13 drums and six trumpets. (Ragdons).

Eight drums had a cross-section of one meter, and a length of one and one-half meters. Four drums were medium size with a cross-section of 0.7 meter and a length of one meter. The only small drum had a cross-section of 0.2 meters and a length of 0.3 meters. All the trumpets were the same size. They had a length of 3.12 meters and an opening of 0.3 meters. The big drums and all the trumpets were fixed on mounts which could be adjusted with staffs in the direction of the slab of stone.
The big drums were made of 3mm thick sheet iron, and had a weight of 150 kg. They were built in five sections. All the drums were open at one end, while the other end had a bottom of metal, on which the monks beat with big leather clubs. Behind each instrument was a row of monks. The situation is demonstrated in the following diagram

Full story at

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I remember this story when you mention Damia Lamia had send his people to check out Intregraton. If that story above is true then Damia Lama would certainly be in on its secrets.

love that site; thanks for the link!
right? the east always has appeared to be privy to the ancient/esoteric knowledge & secrets.
i suppose a lot of old cultures as well. i just resonate most strongly with eastern concepts i would say :p
i think full disclosure of alot of secrets in our lifetime.
so many catalysts meeting head on, good time to be alive.
the Sun has been exhibiting a lot of interesting solar activity...we may be due for another Carrington sized event in the near future. these various free energy concepts/"secrets" may see the light of day globally implemented sooner that the elite would have wished. if they ever planned on sharing them... but i guess that is another story :p

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yea, seen that and all about that too. There's a site I quoted, ish, in my book, where a guy describes how the pyramids could be built the same way - he said about 360Hz for a limestone block, if I remember correctly.
They're doing it with small pieces of styrofoam and high frequencies, but the bigger the object, the lower the resonant frequency - so it's actually easier to move a large stone with a frequency in our hearing range than a small one with an extremely high one. It seems to me anyone levitating small objects with high frequencies could do the math, but would likely lose funding if they dared.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

there are no secrets, only those who dare not ask

a lot of info is "coming to light," so to speak

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I have seen on youtibe examples of acoustic levitation using styrene cups and how they ride the crest of sound wave, nice party trick. Reading the stories of the Monks and Octogration I am getting an impression that sound waves are being used as an exciter. I speculate the thing being excited is EM waves inside the earth.

The further research of the monks story might be worth it as its one of them rare esoteric articles where design details are provided. Its worth noting in this discussion the pyramids of Giza have inner chambers were deliberately designed to produce acoustic frequencies, certainly be nice to know what them frequencies are.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The King's Chamber produces A440.
A441 to be exact, and that would have been preferred at the hearing in 1872 regarding the standard, however A440 was chosen, again for mathematical "ease."
And where the Great Pyramid is most likely a power source, and most people i know who have visited it have felt not so "great" when in there, I don't think it's meant for us to use as a tuning pitch.
edit on 9-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I actually did an experiment at King Spa just out in the burbs here. It's a really nice Korean chain, lots of amazing crystals and geodes, google it and check out pics. Anyway, here they have a Pyramid Room, to scale, painted inside and out in 14K gold.
I created some tracks utilizing A441, octaves, and fifths, and my girlfriend at the time and I snuck in a couple of nice speakers and played it.
We laid there a minute, and at the same time both got up like "yea, no bueno."
We shut it off, went to the Salt Room - which is a parabolic dome - and chanted Om for a while.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Apparently story I read is Stonehenge blocks are made of blue stone, and Blue stone has resonate properties. Look at how the Stonehenge stones arrangement and it looks like pitch tuners upside down with the prongs connected to the earth. There is ample evidence the Ancients were as much interested in whats going on in the Earth as much as they were in the Sky.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

What's blue stone exactly?
I'll look into it but if you know something...I'm pretty familiar with a wide variety of crystals and stones.
It was recently discovered that when struck with large mallets, they resonate.
Also, a little-noticed thread was posted here a while ago regarding the Georgia Guidestones, and someone who wrote a book about their placement and resonant qualities.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

This is what I could find on Bluestone

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Dont know if this is relavent but the crystal caves may have some use for a future advanced society.

Think diamond nanotube cities capable of supercomputer computations grown from 3d printing nanobots.

edit on 9-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Whoa ok sorry it's Friday night and people are here at my spot, and we've had a few.
So thanks for doing the legwork, and WHOA.
That's incredibly interesting. I like the pic of "the pile there for the taking," and I really want to go take some lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join