It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Integraton, Tesla, Schumann, and UFOs

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

ok gotcha that's what I figured you meant, but was just making sure I wasn't missing something!

yes of course, PM away.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
christ; just got into a massive argument about giant rock and the Integratron
"science" today is mostly a bunch of materialistic dogmatic pessimists who will not except anything our pathetic instruments cannot measure or prove as "fact"
what a thorn in the side of progress.
resource after resource but there is an excuse for everything.
unbelievable how a person could rebuke so many different variables science cannot verify
science is literally their God... and human science has much to learn....seems mostly like human ego at this point.
the day the astral manifests i will eagerly smile at the materialists as they scramble to find the explanation for "magic"
lol
edit on 10-1-2015 by ketakitty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There's plenty of scientific evidence surrounding the Integratron, Giant Rock, and it's location.
I hadn't read this in a while but here's a bit from a site, and the Cathie article from the Proceedings issue you mentioned previously (I have those):

Van Tassel's literature describing the project stated that the machine's purpose was "to recharge energy into living cell structures, to bring about longer life with youthful energy." He theorized that the body is an electrical device, and aging was a matter of the cells running out of power. The Integratron, capable of collecting up to 50,000 volts of static electricity from the air, would be a multi-frequency, electrostatic charger for the human body.
The 16-sided dome was built of wood and concrete and held together by glue and gravity-electrically neutral materials. The generating core was made of copper wire. Had it been placed into operation, candidates would have walked through the building, essentially a huge air capacitor, while wearing white outfits. The charges, distributed over a wide range of frequencies, would affect every cell.
freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

PROCEEDINGS VOL. II No. 7 Oct-Nov-Dec 1977
THE WHY AND WHERE OF THE INTEGRATRON LOCATION
The location of the Integratron was as essential in this present time, as was the location of the Giza Pyramid at the time it was built. Each, in their time, are relative to the linear lines of energy in space, and the world grid pattern. Bruce Cathie, who has made his living flying airline passengers for 30 years, visited us here in late October 6f this year, with his wife Wendy, and sons Mark, and Stephen. Bruce Cathie has devoted many years to the mathematical study of the world grid system, mass energy, and time equations. His three books, "Harmonics 33", "Harmonics 695", and "Harmonics 288", are outstanding theory and proof of the world energy grid system.

The following article is written by Bruce in order to show the relationship, with the reason why location is essential when working with absolute time and primary energy, on the earth.
The Harmonic Relationships Between the Integratron, Giant Rock, and the Great Pyramid.
During my many discussions with George Van Tassel, it was agreed that I would carry out a mathematical investigation into the geometric positioning of the Integratron. Recently my family and I had spent a week with the Van Tassels, at the College of Universal Wisdom, and George had passed on to us some of the information told to him by the space visitors.

The main point of interest to me was the method of selecting the site on which the Integratron was to be constructed, and the reason for such accurate geometric positioning. Another interesting bit of information which I thought should have some mathematical connection with the Integratron, was that, according to the space people (as told to George some years ago)
a Pyramid, similar to the Great Pyramid of Giza, would be built at some future time at Giant Rock. George had been given verbal directions in order to place the survey peg marking the central point of the Integratron, and I was sure that, providing the information was correct, I should be able to tie all the geometric sites together mathematically, in a way which would indicate the reasons for such a choice.

My own research over the last twelve years, had resulted in the discovery of a set of unified equations based on geometric harmonics, and Einstein's well known equation E=MC2. I was lead to this by the study of the geometric patterns traced out by Unidentified Flying Objects over the earth’s surface. The patterns were broken down into mathematical coordinates and found to be associated with the harmonics of gravity acceleration, mass, and the speed of light. My findings have been verified over the years by scientists and members of various intelligence groups.
Dismay has been expressed by some of these people concerning the publication of much of the information in my three books.

It is impossible for me to give a full background to my work in a short article such as this, but basically I discovered that all physical substance is manifested in the material world from the interlocking harmonic wave-forms of light (186,282 miles per second).
When expressed in geometric values this becomes 144,000 minutes of arc, a grid second, in free space. The harmonic of the speed of light before the formation of matter is therefore 144. When matter is formed, this harmonic is diminished a fraction due to energy loss. A full explanation of the derivation of the following equations is shown in my three books…
(he then continues with the equations)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory
There's plenty of scientific evidence surrounding the Integratron, Giant Rock, and it's location.
I hadn't read this in a while but here's a bit from a site, and the Cathie article from the Proceedings issue you mentioned previously (I have those):

Van Tassel's literature describing the project stated that the machine's purpose was "to recharge energy into living cell structures, to bring about longer life with youthful energy." He theorized that the body is an electrical device, and aging was a matter of the cells running out of power. The Integratron, capable of collecting up to 50,000 volts of static electricity from the air, would be a multi-frequency, electrostatic charger for the human body.
The 16-sided dome was built of wood and concrete and held together by glue and gravity-electrically neutral materials. The generating core was made of copper wire. Had it been placed into operation, candidates would have walked through the building, essentially a huge air capacitor, while wearing white outfits. The charges, distributed over a wide range of frequencies, would affect every cell.
freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

PROCEEDINGS VOL. II No. 7 Oct-Nov-Dec 1977
THE WHY AND WHERE OF THE INTEGRATRON LOCATION
The location of the Integratron was as essential in this present time, as was the location of the Giza Pyramid at the time it was built. Each, in their time, are relative to the linear lines of energy in space, and the world grid pattern. Bruce Cathie, who has made his living flying airline passengers for 30 years, visited us here in late October 6f this year, with his wife Wendy, and sons Mark, and Stephen. Bruce Cathie has devoted many years to the mathematical study of the world grid system, mass energy, and time equations. His three books, "Harmonics 33", "Harmonics 695", and "Harmonics 288", are outstanding theory and proof of the world energy grid system.

The following article is written by Bruce in order to show the relationship, with the reason why location is essential when working with absolute time and primary energy, on the earth.
The Harmonic Relationships Between the Integratron, Giant Rock, and the Great Pyramid.
During my many discussions with George Van Tassel, it was agreed that I would carry out a mathematical investigation into the geometric positioning of the Integratron. Recently my family and I had spent a week with the Van Tassels, at the College of Universal Wisdom, and George had passed on to us some of the information told to him by the space visitors.

The main point of interest to me was the method of selecting the site on which the Integratron was to be constructed, and the reason for such accurate geometric positioning. Another interesting bit of information which I thought should have some mathematical connection with the Integratron, was that, according to the space people (as told to George some years ago)
a Pyramid, similar to the Great Pyramid of Giza, would be built at some future time at Giant Rock. George had been given verbal directions in order to place the survey peg marking the central point of the Integratron, and I was sure that, providing the information was correct, I should be able to tie all the geometric sites together mathematically, in a way which would indicate the reasons for such a choice.

My own research over the last twelve years, had resulted in the discovery of a set of unified equations based on geometric harmonics, and Einstein's well known equation E=MC2. I was lead to this by the study of the geometric patterns traced out by Unidentified Flying Objects over the earth’s surface. The patterns were broken down into mathematical coordinates and found to be associated with the harmonics of gravity acceleration, mass, and the speed of light. My findings have been verified over the years by scientists and members of various intelligence groups.
Dismay has been expressed by some of these people concerning the publication of much of the information in my three books.

It is impossible for me to give a full background to my work in a short article such as this, but basically I discovered that all physical substance is manifested in the material world from the interlocking harmonic wave-forms of light (186,282 miles per second).
When expressed in geometric values this becomes 144,000 minutes of arc, a grid second, in free space. The harmonic of the speed of light before the formation of matter is therefore 144. When matter is formed, this harmonic is diminished a fraction due to energy loss. A full explanation of the derivation of the following equations is shown in my three books…
(he then continues with the equations)

thanks for the backup; some stuff in there i was not aware of either. nice work sir.
this person is inconvincible . even the way you just proved it .
they simply will not believe it . scoff and close their mind too it
pretty sad actually. something so beautiful ignored out of ...something.
more of a materialist than a scientist. had to pull the old

: It's rumoured that Albert Einstein was once asked, “How does it feel to be the smartest man alive?”, he responded, “I don't know, you'll have to ask Nikola Tesla.”
lol

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketakitty

lol. yea i know people like that. oh well, hell with 'em.
In that Proceedings issue, George continued:

Since Bruce Cathie and I have been applying our efforts, over the past several years, we have discovered that the source of advanced knowledge is in being open to the reception of perceptive assistance from people who are smarter than humans. The 144 seconds of arc, from Giant Rock to the center of the Integratron, is as essential now as it was then, when they built the Kings Chamber off-center 286 inches from the centerline of the Great Pyramid. This positions the point of activity at the right location in the vortex essential to manifest results from the absolute time-energy reference.
In 1953, Silas Newton, measured a giant magneticvortex, of several miles radius from Giant Rock, with sensitive magnatometers.
The mountain where Giant Rock is located is predominantly granite, in the shape of a horseshoe.
Granite, being composed of quartz crystals, in its matrix under pressure, creates a large piezo-electric field. The mountains around the Giant Rock granite mountain are basalt, a good diaelectric material. The Kings Chamber in the Giza Pyramid is made entirely of granite with the rock above the ceiling stacked in spaced layers with air between them. This forms a large piezo-electric air capacitor, or condenser. In its time, the Kings Chamber created a "time zone", relat1ve to the linear lines of energy in space, and the pyramid shape created the piezo-electric vortex.

Here, at the Integratron, the upper and lower floors create an air capacitor in the non-metallic structure, in which we have measured an ambient electrical charge of up to 50,000 volts. These measurements were taken, by associate W. Paul Wilson, with a Comstock-Wescott electrostatic field meter, which has a range from 0.5 to 500.0 kilovolts per meter.

He then continues with some further information about the King’s Chamber that I’m not comfortable sharing here.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

lol. yea i know people like that. oh well, hell with 'em.
In that Proceedings issue, George continued:

Since Bruce Cathie and I have been applying our efforts, over the past several years, we have discovered that the source of advanced knowledge is in being open to the reception of perceptive assistance from people who are smarter than humans. The 144 seconds of arc, from Giant Rock to the center of the Integratron, is as essential now as it was then, when they built the Kings Chamber off-center 286 inches from the centerline of the Great Pyramid. This positions the point of activity at the right location in the vortex essential to manifest results from the absolute time-energy reference.
In 1953, Silas Newton, measured a giant magneticvortex, of several miles radius from Giant Rock, with sensitive magnatometers.
The mountain where Giant Rock is located is predominantly granite, in the shape of a horseshoe.
Granite, being composed of quartz crystals, in its matrix under pressure, creates a large piezo-electric field. The mountains around the Giant Rock granite mountain are basalt, a good diaelectric material. The Kings Chamber in the Giza Pyramid is made entirely of granite with the rock above the ceiling stacked in spaced layers with air between them. This forms a large piezo-electric air capacitor, or condenser. In its time, the Kings Chamber created a "time zone", relat1ve to the linear lines of energy in space, and the pyramid shape created the piezo-electric vortex.

Here, at the Integratron, the upper and lower floors create an air capacitor in the non-metallic structure, in which we have measured an ambient electrical charge of up to 50,000 volts. These measurements were taken, by associate W. Paul Wilson, with a Comstock-Wescott electrostatic field meter, which has a range from 0.5 to 500.0 kilovolts per meter.

He then continues with some further information about the King’s Chamber that I’m not comfortable sharing here.

love it. really bring "Alchemy" to mind for me.
never really thought metals/crystals/rocks would play a part in my evolving consciousness .
"time zone" makes me think of the bermuda triangle ( triangle...hm interesting ) i think some electromagnetic anomalies are powerful enough to warp time/space. i used to be obsessed with the bermuda triangle; now i know why

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Interesting thought about the Bermuda Triangle. What if there's a huge ship down there? Or a pyramid? Hmmm...

I used to say that if I found out i had "x" amount of time left to live, at the end I'd fly thru there - what the hell lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

a reply to: Bedlam
Well, it's important in the 4-5 ways that followed, which you quoted and attempted to debunk without really backing you claims up either.

Ah. I thought there was more importance you hadn't mentioned, not just to Reiki and the like.

Go ahead, Bedlam, ":back up your claims" that radio waves are not sound.

Given that the structure is wood, the integratron cannot be a Tesla coil.

And you can't hear radio waves. If you could, you wouldn't need a radio.

Harte

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well what if everything was just the same thing reconfigured to look different, like the perodic table is just a difference in the count of electrons so to say.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Bruce Cathie has as amazing body of work on the world energy grid. I totally am convinced what he has discovered is true. Later on people like Hoagland came along but the rigor isn't as great and hes not telling us anything that Cathie hasn't already. One thing I have appreciated from reading Bruce Cathies work is that Geometry of shape, force and frequency are all have a dependant relationship with each other. I have a copy of Harmonic 33 around somewhere, hopefully his books will never go out of print.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Wiki identifies the bluestone can be found in Ohalloran Hill a place only several kms from where I live. Mabey I will be able to get myself a chunk to look at.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
OK how about our society may evolve psychic abilities at some point in the future through our manipulation of technology and DNA?

edit on 11-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I couldn't find Harmonic 33 on Scribd, I'll have to check for a hard copy at the book store...
That would be cool if you could get some bluestone, i may look into ordering some if i can

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Oh I've had MANY conversations about that around here lol...
My question is, who among us is REALLY ready for that?
Sometimes crazy thoughts slip into sane people's heads.
We will all need to first "get a grip" on those thoughts before really being ready to let others see what goes on in there! It's kind of hypocritical to hide all of our internet passwords from our girlfriends and the NSA then say,
"Gee, wouldn't it be nice if we could just read each others minds?"
I mean, you don't want me to read your emails, but your mind is ok?
lol DOUBT IT.

I'l be honest here, believe me or not i don't care, and some of you may remember my old avatar and the tattoos on my hand... but i am extremely sensitive to other energies, to a level some may dub "psychic."
If a stone on my altar is moved, I know who among the suspects did it, despite their lies.
If an item in my home is broken or stolen, same. I came home from vacation to find my levitron* with an expensive and fragile piece on it crashed, and it's stones scattered on my floor. My room-mate and i have a mutual friend i insisted NOT be here when i was gone. It was her. She stayed the night in my bed, in fact - later confirmed by the guilty party. My room-mate still doesn't know that i know. Or maybe she does, she's becoming more and more sensitive too.
If If a girl i am involved with "cheats," I know it, and I know when, where, and with whom.
And I don't just mean i'm guessing, i can simply say "so how was your day?" and the rest which confirms it all comes pouring out of the guilty party through tears.

And I'll tell you something - in these cases, i more often than not miss the days when i drowned those sensitivities with drink and other bad habits. It can be pretty tough to handle, for all parties involved.
One other note about that to clarify. I'm sure that a lot of that is me, but i'm also sure a lot of it is not. I know i have angels and guides, and i tell people who live with me, "even when i'm not here, you are never alone."
It sounds ominous and scary that way, but that's not how i tell them in it's entirety lol -
and it's always responded to by them with, "I know, i've seen and heard them."

So be careful what you wish for.

ETA: A Levitron is a small magnetic levitation device, on which I precariously balance and float a one-of-a kind and fragile clay mystical symbol, expensive and hand-made just for me, with activation stones balancing on that. It's impossible for anyone but me to reset if crashed. So on the rare occasion that happens, it's best to leave it and hope to blame the cats lol.

edit on 11-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: to add

edit on 11-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

check your inbox

edit on 2015-01-11T17:06:52-06:00201501bpm3101pm5231 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Bedlam

a reply to: Bedlam
Well, it's important in the 4-5 ways that followed, which you quoted and attempted to debunk without really backing you claims up either.

Ah. I thought there was more importance you hadn't mentioned, not just to Reiki and the like.

Go ahead, Bedlam, ":back up your claims" that radio waves are not sound.

Given that the structure is wood, the integratron cannot be a Tesla coil.

And you can't hear radio waves. If you could, you wouldn't need a radio.

Harte

I think the effect may be this
Microwave auditory effect

As far as I know a similar effect has been used to make deaf people hear sounds, but at the moment I don't remember the name of the device or the inventor; the effect was proven but the inventor was kind of debunked for other reasons.

The frequency response is in the Mhz-Ghz range, which is far higher than the equivalent sounds produced inside the brain.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Some cool devices being posted, man could I use some uber cool superpowers. I would hope someone can find some tech that controls the gamma frequency in humans to unlock our latent potentials, that would be awesome.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The video's been removed ;(
Me and a friend were discussing that last night, more or less -
not gamma specifically, but maybe introducing pulsed tones into classrooms and offices -
the Russians used the Lida Machine to keep mentally challenged children calm and subdued in class (and it was suspected they used a larger version beamed at the US during the cold war) so why not use frequencies to help with focus and attention before a test, then switch to lower frequencies at nap time, etc.?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join