It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Integraton, Tesla, Schumann, and UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hello all!

Well it’s been two years since my visit to the Integratron to record some music tracks, and I’ll be going back soon. I’ve had a few dots connected, I think, and I still have a few questions as well as questionable theories regarding this amazing and intriguing place, so, with nothing better to do this eve, I figured I’d share and see what you folks think. Especially some of my pictures, some of areas rarely, if ever, photographed there, let alone published.

It was difficult to decide which forum to put this in - here, Science & Tech, Secret Societies - it’s all of the above. I first heard of the Integratron while bored and following Google, Wiki, and probably ATS trails about UFOs. I was immediately drawn to it, and the place is largely responsible for not only my work in sound and vibration therapies, but the recordings I did there contribute to it immensely. I found the UFO /Schumann Resonance/Tesla connection very interesting, but I want to be clear - I am not convinced that ALIENS were involved, and I will not present this story as a Giorgio Tsoukalos meme. It’s way too long to fit on a picture with his hair. And I just went as Tesla for Halloween.

You can find bits and pieces of the whole story here and there online of course, but let me give you the whole thing my way - more complete, and I’ll keep it short as possible.

The story begins in 1910, when George Van Tassel is born in Jefferson, OH. It picks up quickly as he graduates high school in 10th grade and begins working at an airport. At 20, he moves to California, working at an uncles garage as a mechanic.

Here he meets Frank Critzer, an illegal German immigrant, looking for a giant rock he intuited in the high desert, because he is interested in the Philosopher’s Stone. George is intrigued, and they become friends. Critzer finds his giant rock, now literally called Giant Rock, digs out a home under it, and his radio antennae makes neighbors in the area suspect he may be a German spy once the war begins. True or not, he’s killed during a police investigation.

Meantime, George goes back to aviation, working with Hughes, Lockhead, and others. He hears of his friends’ untimely demise, contacts the government, who owns the land his friend was squatting on, and leases it on a development deal - including the nearby airstrip. He moves his family out to the rock in 1947.

I’m going to pause for an important recap here - 1947, German spy friend, aeronautics engineer for Hughes, government airstrip in the California desert…

So George begins channeling aliens - he actually coined that term - and holding group meditations, then UFO conventions, due to the high frequency of sightings and communications at the location. He actually predicted the UFO’s over the White House in 1953, two weeks before it happened, seen in this fairly well-known photo:

And here is a previous thread from ATS, containing a link to some great photos from a Life Magazine article covering one such convention: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here I want to pause the story again. Where it seems from drawings and photos, Van Tassel was channeling Venusians flying in the same style of craft as Adamski’s visitors, Adamski attended but one of Van Tassels’ conventions, then denounced them. Here is an article from ATS debunking the Adamski craft as a model made from a Sears lantern: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This style of craft is also known as a “Haunebu” in Nazi UFO theories, and it’s occupants have always been described by witnesses (real or not, just sayin) as tall white people with blond hair. And one day instead of just telepathically contacting Van Tassel, one such Haunenbu landed right on the airstrip at Giant Rock.

And out walks a tall white man with blond hair and a good tan, who invites Van Tassel on the ship, hovering a few feet above the airstrip. On board there are three others, same description. George said they gave him the instructions to build the Integratron in plain English, non telepathically. Here is a great interview with Van Tassel where he not only describes this in detail, but an interesting story about a former associate who’s project - and SELF - were “taken over” by the Government:

Now if that’s not weird enough, let’s take a look at one of my favorite topics: The Vril Society and German flying disc technology.

It’s a well-know theory, especially here, that some Nazis, and in the deeper vaults, some Vril members NOT down with the war, escaped to South America in flying discs or u-boats, to already existent and known bases used during the war. One such story involves W.O. Schumann, the scientist who “discovered” the Schumann Earth Resonance, as well as helped to develop some of this early tech for the Vril Society, pre-war.

So being that Tesla’s name was tarnished, but the Resonance was important on so many levels, Schumann brought it to the scientific community under his own name instead. “Tesla” wasn’t going to get a lot of Google hits in the 1950’s but “W.O. Schumann” would. Just kidding, but basically. This Earth Resonance is the “heartbeat of the Earth,” at 7.83Hz. Not coincidentally it is also a healthy Theta brainwave frequency, it’s the main peak of bio energy emitting from the hands during Reiki and other energy work, and low-frequency vibro-acoustic therapy with this frequency actually prevents bifucation of the aorta, a risk of Marfan’s Syndrome, which I was born with. And, you can use it with water to fly a Vril Ship. Just ask Viktor Schauberger.

7.83Hz is also pretty much the note “B.” I could go into extensive technical information that people who don’t understand music theory or physics won’t understand, about our Western pitch standard and the Cosmic Keyboard right now. But let’s just say that waves waver, that’s what they do, and the Earth Resonance varies by .5Hz throughout the day, and it’s pretty much a “B“. That’s why Western Kirtan bands play in “B” - Paramahansa Yogananda’s disciple Kamila Silva wrote a book in the 1960’s, picked up by New Agers and hippies, where she asked him - “What is the note of OM?” He was intuiting the Schumann Earth Resonance, and described it as a low B. C.W. Leadbeatter intuited it as the 2nd Heart Chakra, and it is, with it’s color-note octave of a leafy yellow-green, just below the green C main Heart Chakra, and the blue-green C# Om above.

Yogananda actually even sent three desciples to help build the Integratron (how did he even hear about this?!), and one actually married one of Van Tassel’s daughters. Not long after, he claims, he was picked up for a ride in a UFO of his own.

In reality, Tesla discovered the Earth Resonance years before. As I have mentioned in another thread here, Schumann would have known of some of Tesla’s works, despite it’s being railroaded and hidden by our own government, due to his involvement with the Vril Society, and/or, the fact that one of Tesla’s assistants was likely a German spy. Wait - German spy? Kinda like Van Tassel’s buddy, what started this whoooole thing, no? Yes.

Continued...

edit on 4-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: to add video

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

And so that brings us to a couple big questions. If four well-tanned white English speaking occupants of a Haunebu looking craft really landed, and didn’t bother to say where they were from and he didn’t bother to ask (okey doke), and they tell Van Tassel to build a replica of Moses’ tabernacle to harness the Schumann Earth Resonance at a geomagnetic vortex and cross-section of ley lines in the California high desert, and to beam it to the world for rejuvenation via Tesla technology, just one year after Schumann, and alleged Vril Society member and knowledgeable of Tesla’s works “discovers” this resonance, then who do you suppose these people are and where were they from? Venus? I’m thinking South America.

Van Tassel “mysteriously” died two weeks before he was to flip the switch and open the gates, and like Tesla, all of his notes disappeared, no autopsy, etc., etc…

Here is the inside of the 1st floor of Integratron:

Is the ceiling the same thing as THIS?:

Is the Integratron itself a Tesla generator of some kind? Seriously, I’m asking, help us out here, science folks. Here is the “Bi-Polar Antenae” - interesting shadow - sits on an obviously man-made dirt mound about 5 feet high. They say the (coincidentally I’m sure) UFO-shaped piece actually sits vertically, and they are working to have it restored.

Speaking of, Moby just did a hugge and expensive concert there, to raise money to “restore” the Integratron…restore it, how? I can’t wait to find out and I’ll keep you posted.

That being said, I know doubters and debunkers here will pick #1, but there are only 2 possibilities I can see here:

1, Van Tassel, being an early aeronautics engineer and tight with the government and other “TPTB,” was privy to information like Tesla’s suppressed technology and wanted to share it with the world without being killed for using top secret info, which happened anyway, despite his claims it came from “aliens.” But then why would he describe a Haunebu flown by tall white blond well-tanned people like…

2, The Vril Society, who came and gave him the info from South America - can’t really see the Nazi’s trying to “heal the world” with free energy and Tesla tech…

OR - was there a world-wide conspiracy going on? Van Tassel and Adamski claim to see the same type of people in the same type of crafts, and yet Adamski isn’t happy about it - because he knows it was a model and a hoax, and is pissed someone else figured it out and used the same one? To add to that, most of us have seen other pics and vids of this type of ship - from South America, Australia, etc. - was there a mass-memo sent out to agents world wide, with instructions on how to build your own Sears Lantern UFO and take pictures, and send them to the newspapers, then write books? And make claims of Nazi UFO’s to the extent of sending Byrd on the ill-fated Operation High Jump?

I can’t say any of these sound any more plausible than the 2nd half of a Stephen King novel or movie. Starts off fairly legit, then, WTF?!

I don’t know, but I do know that when I stayed at the Integratron overnight, there were 3 ships hanging around a mountain down the road, and around 3:30 a.m. something glowing green landed about 100 yards away, and someone came up and walked around a bit, then walked away, and I didn’t look back out the window. Next time, I’ll roll a smoke, pop outside, and say, “Hello! So, where ya from?”

edit on 4-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: to add pic

edit on 4-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

One such story involves W.O. Schumann, the scientist who “discovered” the Schumann Earth Resonance, as well as helped to develop some of this early tech for the Vril Society, pre-war.

So being that Tesla’s name was tarnished, but the Resonance was important on so many levels, Schumann brought it to the scientific community under his own name instead.

In what way is it important? It's interesting, and it's a demonstration of basic field theory, but it's hard to see why it's very important.

“Tesla” wasn’t going to get a lot of Google hits in the 1950’s but “W.O. Schumann” would. Just kidding, but basically. This Earth Resonance is the “heartbeat of the Earth,” at 7.83Hz.

In what way is it the "heartbeat of the Earth"? It's just the resonant frequency of the E-I waveguide.

Not coincidentally it is also a healthy Theta brainwave frequency...

Well, it's totally coincidental.

it’s the main peak of bio energy emitting from the hands during Reiki and other energy work

Measured how? With what? Faux-Reiki works just as well as 'real' Reiki, sad to say, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to find a bio-energy-mometer, since there is no such thing as bio-energy. Other than, of course, heat and the like that are byproducts of cellular metabolism.

, and low-frequency vibro-acoustic therapy with this frequency actually prevents bifucation of the aorta, a risk of Marfan’s Syndrome, which I was born with. And, you can use it with water to fly a Vril Ship. Just ask Viktor Schauberger.

Um, the bifurcation of the aorta is a normal anatomical feature. It's where your aorta splits into the iliac arteries, just above your belly button. If you aorta didn't bifurcate there, you would have one leg.

I think you might have meant dissection of the aorta, and I suspect there's no research to prove that acoustic therapy prevents that, either. But at any rate, it would have nothing to do with Schumann's resonance, which is a radio phenomenon, not sound.

7.83Hz is also pretty much the note “B.” I could go into extensive technical information that people who don’t understand music theory or physics won’t understand, about our Western pitch standard and the Cosmic Keyboard right now.

Well, let's start with 'sound is not radio, radio is not sound'. And Schumann's resonance is the sphere-in-sphere waveguide resonance formed by the surface of the Earth for the inner sphere, and the ionosphere as the outer one. It's all fields, and nothing to do with sound at all. In fact, you generally get to compute it as a test question in Fields III, about your senior year in EE.

But let’s just say that waves waver, that’s what they do, and the Earth Resonance varies by .5Hz throughout the day, and it’s pretty much a “B“.

It varies by more than that, and it's due to the Earth's rotation, and also the solar weather, and it can vary a lot if you get something energetic from outside, like when SGR1806-20 went off. Anything that enhances or depletes the ionosphere will affect the resonance center frequency. But "B" implies that it's a sound, and it's not at all.

He was intuiting the Schumann Earth Resonance, and described it as a low B.

Except it's not sound at all, so I'd say that's a miss.

You can't hear Schumann's resonance, because you can only hear sound. Radio waves are not sound. You can't hear them at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Is the Integratron itself a Tesla generator of some kind?

No. It looks like a piece of iron 'junk' sculpture that was popular at that time.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Well, it's important in the 4-5 ways that followed, which you quoted and attempted to debunk without really backing you claims up either.

The info is out there, it's in my book and my classes, and if you can't simply google it or don't believe in the quantifiable bio energies, then I don't know why you would care about this thread at all.
And apparently you don't so, that's cool, laters, this ain't the only new thread tonite.

Also don't know (or care) what you mean re. "real" or "fake" reiki lol, seems to me like you don't believe in either (?) but I practice Reiki, own EEG systems and electrodes for bio energy reading, so, you're opinion doesn't stack up against my software readings, sorry.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

sorry i missed the 'r", is your google broke bro? are you not a cardiologist?
then, maybe, just, leave it out.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

and 7.83Hz may be a vibration to you and not a sound, but to me, and Yogananda, and many others - it's a sound.
I can hear it, I can produce it, I can reproduce it, and I can use it on me, or you. Like it or not.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Well, it's important in the 4-5 ways that followed, which you quoted and attempted to debunk without really backing you claims up either.

Ah. I thought there was more importance you hadn't mentioned, not just to Reiki and the like.

The info is out there, it's in my book and my classes, and if you can't simply google it or don't believe in the quantifiable bio energies, then I don't know why you would care about this thread at all.
And apparently you don't so, that's cool, laters, this ain't the only new thread tonite.

No, but it's interesting, and it verges on the physical, and the part of the physical that I do care about. (sits back with popcorn)

Also don't know (or care) what you mean re. "real" or "fake" reiki lol, seems to me like you don't believe in either (?) but I practice Reiki

There have been a number of studies on Reiki. If you take a Reiki practioner, and a non-practitioner using 'faux' Reiki, that is, they act like they're doing something, wave their arms around and whatnot, you get exactly the same results.

, own EEG systems and electrodes for bio energy reading, so, you're opinion doesn't stack up against my software readings, sorry.

So, again, what exactly are you doing to record "bio energy"? Are you saying you're using some sort of EEG system? How is that bioenergy? Systems that read EEGs are nothing more than instrumentation amplifier setups with a lot of filtering. You would read very low level electrical activity with it, but that certainly doesn't seem to fit your use of 'bio energy' as a term. It's not an opinion by the way, that's how they work. If you want to say 'bioenergy' is just another term for muscle bioelectric potentials, we can discuss how that doesn't propagate from you to others like a radio wave.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

sorry i missed the 'r", is your google broke bro? are you not a cardiologist?
then, maybe, just, leave it out.

I'm not talking about a typo, that would be pointless. Bifurcation of the aorta is what happens when your aorta turns into the two iliac arteries, and everyone has that. Dissection is a bit different.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And this article is discussing measuring the pulmonary artery pressure at the bifurcation - that's a few inches away from the heart where it splits into the left and right pulmonary arteries - as opposed to the pressure at the pulmonary artery root, which is at your heart. You can't just google for keywords, you have to sort of have a bit of understanding as well. BTW, I did correct this part, you had originally spoken of the aortic bifurcation which is down by your belly button. The pulmonary artery comes off of the right ventricle and splits to go to the lungs. That split is the pulmonary artery bifurcation. And again, everyone has one, unless you only have one lung.

and 7.83Hz may be a vibration to you and not a sound, but to me, and Yogananda, and many others - it's a sound.
I can hear it, I can produce it, I can reproduce it, and I can use it on me, or you. Like it or not.

You can hear a sound. You cannot hear Schumann's resonance, because it is NOT a sound. Sound is a vibration in a compressible medium, generally air in casual discussions such as this. Radio waves are electric and magnetic waves at right angles to each other, and are NOT a vibration of any sort, as such, they are categorically different from sound. You can not hear a radio wave. Schumann's resonance is the resonant radio frequency of the E-I wave guide. It does not exist for sound. You couldn't hear it if you wanted to, because it's not sound at all.
edit on 4-11-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The purpose of the thread was not to debate the definition, importance, or correlations of the Schumann Resonance, but to shed some light on all of the above, and it's interesting connections of debatable origins to the Integratron.
And also, to share some pics and footage from there for those here who are interested.

and, orbs:

and, if these readings are just "byproducts of cellular metabolism" as bedlam suggests, then apparently, I, and many others, can control our "byproducts of cellular metabolism" at will:
www.youtube.com...

to the extent that they actual synch! coincidence, like Theta, right bedlam? okay.
brainwavetraining.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You couldn't hear it if you wanted to, because it's not sound at all.

Couldn't hear it if it was sound, either. Not if you're human anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You couldn't hear it if you wanted to, because it's not sound at all.

Couldn't hear it if it was sound, either. Not if you're human anyway.

Well, at least it's something theoretically audible. I suspect an elephant could manage it. A radio wave can't be heard by anything, because it's not sound.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
and since he wanted to challenge it after I explained how Yogananda intuited the Schumann Resonance as a "B", and technically, so did Leadbeatter:

i guess bedlam's calculator is as broken as his google search engine. it's really yellow-green, too. it's called terahertz, lest ye doubt, and it's quantifiable and correlative through octaves on the spectrum of frequencies. This has been known for centuries by the same groups and societies which first quantified it, long before calculators proved it so easily for those who had 10 seconds or so to check their facts.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The purpose of the thread was not to debate the definition, importance, or correlations of the Schumann Resonance, but to shed some light on all of the above, and it's interesting connections of debatable origins to the Integratron.

Sure it is. Your discussion is about how the Schumann resonance is integral to all this, because it's a sound. Only, it's not. You can't possibly hear it, because it's a radio phenomenon, so a lot of the op is invalid, IMHO.

If the Integraton is dependent on it's audio relation to Schumann's resonance, I'd say it can't possibly function.

BTW, most of Tesla's work relates to fields and radio as well, I'm not sure how it would also relate to sound in any way. Although he may have done something along those lines. Certainly a Tesla coil's spark gap is loud, but I don't think the sound it puts out was intended to be a major function of the thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

it's really yellow-green, too. it's called terahertz, lest ye doubt, and it's quantifiable and correlative through octaves on the spectrum of frequencies.

7.82 Hz is not terahertz. It's Hertz.
And you are not going to find (or hear) sound in the terahertz region.

edit on 11/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I had never heard of the Integratron before, and I thought you did a great job of presenting the information!
There's a lot here to digest and keep my brain exercised for awhile. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

and, if these readings are just "byproducts of cellular metabolism" as bedlam suggests, then apparently, I, and many others, can control our "byproducts of cellular metabolism" at will:

That's not "bioenergy", you're just fiddling your brainwaves around. Is that what you're on about? Heck, I can raise the temperature of one hand over the other by several degrees, and make the veins on one hand stand out and not the other, but that's not bioenergy either.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

7.83Hz isn't a radio wave.
Radio waves are WAY at the other end of the "audible" spectrum.
Dogs can hear them, and cats can see them.
Some humans can do things you can't too, like jump or sing or hear higher (or lower) - whether you believe it or not is totally irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

my brainwaves aren't in my hands so which is it?
raising my temp in my hands, or controlling my brainwaves at will (or "fiddling around" with them, as you say)?

edit to add:
if you can raise the temp in one hand over the other at will, please describe exactly how that is NOT "bio energy" - AND mind over matter?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Radio waves are WAY at the other end of the "audible" spectrum.

Radio waves are not audible at all but they do have frequencies which match those of audible sound frequencies. They are not the same thing. Frequency is a property, a rate of oscillation. That's it. There is nothing intrinsically special about frequency. A kid on a pogo stick has a frequency. A bicycle wheel has a frequency.

Radio (as in Schuman) has nothing to do with sound. Nothing. They are not similar in any fashion.

edit on 11/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

see chart above. they are all relative by octaves. again - calculator. pretty basic physics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join