It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Integraton, Tesla, Schumann, and UFOs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Yea this is awesome...
I make Orgone Transducers and work with crystals a lot.
Sometimes, I buy points or even geodes that I attune then go to use and they are not down with it.
I've had a few people at events tell me they aren't "sure" about them "liking" being "trapped" in the resin with the metals. So I listen to mine, and those who weren't down are still just hangin out here and there around the house.
I read an article by a woman who said she wen to a clear quartz mine that was being "harvested" basically, and she claimed she could hear the crystals screaming. Weird, so I asked her what she thought of Orgone Transducers, esp. mine, sent her a link to my site, and never heard back. More weird.
Also, since I mentioned King Spa, and issue there is as I mentioned, they have GIANT geodes of amethysts, like 7 feet tall - I'm 6'5" and I want one for a bed lol but they are $2,000 up - also they have rooms where whole walls are lined with amethysts and quartz glued to them. There are no windows, and no way I can see to cleanse or charge them, which makes me a little wary of going there. The heat of the spa rooms is one thing, but sometimes I get an uncomfortable vibe. They have a coal room to cleanse, but what cleanses the coal?
Off topic here a bit i guess but I'm cool with that if it's progression of topic.

Back to the Integratron, I did bring orgone transducers, crystals, and geodes with me there, and left what broke off of my 1 foot chunk of Black Tourmaline, some Shungite, and others in the big bowl of crystals on the coffee table of the first floor. I also drove out to explore the next day to find Giant Rock, and didn't - but stopped at a nice pile of large ones, collected a large amount of stones and crystals, brought them back, and made 2 Orgone Transducer cones. I sent one to them, it's in the office or in the dome, and kept one.
I've considered marketing these to fund future trips lol. Probably should and sell them there, just let them keep a credit tab.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Now notice Diamond nanotubes are awesome conductors and could be our next supercomputer parts, meaning we may have future technology that looks something like supermans kryptonian crystals. We start with phones then move on to everything else we ever needed.

New diamond nanothreads could be the key material for building a space elevator
Researchers have created the first diamond nanothreads — which are basically like carbon nanotubes, but stronger and stiffer. Mathematically, these diamond nanothreads are possibly the strongest and stiffest material that can be constructed in the known universe. As interest in space elevators and other international megaprojects swell, these diamond nanothreads might be exactly what we need to get crazy seemingly impossible constructions off the whiteboard and into reality.

As you may know, diamond is one of the hardest materials in the known universe. What you might not know is that diamond is very closely related to graphene and carbon nanotubes — two materials that have their own set of remarkable properties. Basically, all three materials are made out of carbon atoms — but the arrangement of the carbon atoms dictates the final properties (these same-but-different materials are called allotropes). Diamond, for example, is exceptionally hard because each carbon atom is bonded to four others to form a tetrahedral (pyramid) structure (this is called sp3 hybridization). Generally, most allotropes of carbon are very strong and exceptionally conductive (both heat and electricity).
www.extremetech.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Nice.

Well I'm just going to point out again, that one of the "secrets" spoke of previously, is simply that the Schumann Resonance, ish, is basically life-force energy, orgone, prana, chi, and what Van Tassel intended to "beam" to everyone.
This frequency is emitted by the hands during Reiki or other energy work, among others, and can be harnessed and utilized to heal and attune yourself, and others.
Crystals have specific frequencies as well, and emit piezo-electric energy at these rates.
When you work with them a lot, you really become sensitive to them, and statements made previously in this thread stating that vibration has no note to it is absolutely ridiculous - to any sound engineer or musician with any slightly advanced level of experience, let alone someone with 90 watt low frequency transducer systems and cymatics rigs all over the house.
So to know and understand these things - to feel them, and to feel the unwanted dissonances in other music and media - is one of the "secrets" that isn't really a secret.
It's just, let's say, a complex menu which requires an acquired taste.
Especially if you are "attuned" to an A440Hz "perfect pitch" due to radio, tv, and etc. Then one is simply not in tune with them.
And that's why one must understand "A" before tackling "B" let alone "X Y or Z" - there is a process.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

Nice.

Well I'm just going to point out again, that one of the "secrets" spoke of previously, is simply that the Schumann Resonance, ish, is basically life-force energy, orgone, prana, chi, and what Van Tassel intended to "beam" to everyone.

This frequency is emitted by the hands during Reiki or other energy work, among others, and can be harnessed and utilized to heal and attune yourself, and others.

Crystals have specific frequencies as well, and emit piezo-electric energy at these rates.

When you work with them a lot, you really become sensitive to them, and statements made previously in this thread stating that vibration has no note to it is absolutely ridiculous - to any sound engineer or musician with any slightly advanced level of experience, let alone someone with 90 watt low frequency transducer systems and cymatics rigs all over the house.

So to know and understand these things - to feel them, and to feel the unwanted dissonances in other music and media - is one of the "secrets" that isn't really a secret.

Especially if you are "attuned" to an A440Hz "perfect pitch" due to radio, tv, and etc. Then one is simply not in tune with them.

And that's why one must understand "A" before tackling "B" let alone "X Y or Z" - there is a process.

Ever wonder if biofeedback would aid others in achieving this state or resonance?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Oh it does.
I use brainwave entrainment frequencies in my sound and vibration therapy sessions, and I use EEG headsets and software to show check out the before, during, and after.
I can also clip the electrodes to my hands and see the frequencies emitted by doing Reiki.
This was challenged on another thread, but it's real-time, blue tooth tech.
It's real and quantifiable, and I'm not the first to do this.
Admittedly, I don't use the best or most pro EEG system available, but when I see the same results as those who have done the experiments before me, I'm gonna have to assume it's on point rather than software or hardware error.
Especially when after some practice, you can just change brainwave peaks and states at will.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Oh it does.

I use brainwave entrainment frequencies in my sound and vibration therapy sessions, and I use EEG headsets and software to show check out the before, during, and after.

I can also clip the electrodes to my hands and see the frequencies emitted by doing Reiki.

Admittedly, I don't use the best or most pro EEG system available, but when I see the same results as those who have done the experiments before me, I'm gonna have to assume it's on point rather than software or hardware error.

Especially when after some practice, you can just change brainwave peaks and states at will.

It would be nice if our society got to a level of biotechnology where we didnt need any technology outside of ourselves ever again.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

I want to thank the people who have posted on this thread the last two days.
Nice that some here still "get it."
I just want to point out that these frequencies are real, and do certain things.
I, and others, can just hear the Schumann Rsonance in our heads like an old song, and increase brainwave peaks in that range, and instigate the results thereof.
I can also pull up 5Hz, with 10Hz, and kill pain instantly and long-term. I work in a kitchen at a bar across the street on Sunday's for my buddy, and burned the hell outta my fingers. Worked 3 more hours just fine with no pills, neosporin, aloe, or anything but the familiar song playing in my mind. I didn't even drink - that would have f'd it up.
I recently made a really catchy track utilizing a 4Hz and 8Hz melody played on my Moog Satelite, then pulsed to the entrainment frequencies, at 60bpm, all correlative to zonking out. It's so catchy it gets stuck in our heads at inconvenient times, like walking down the street. All of a sudden you realize that 60bpm is too slow to walk in cold Chicago weather and 4Hz brainwave peaks are not going to help you in your mission of buying toilet paper.
Such is the life of those who know too much lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

This is an interesting connection you seem to have found here.

Read this first.

Now, read this in its entirety if you can.

...Anything?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I'm not sure what connection you mean.
I've skimmed both previously, and just did again with a bit more attention,
but not sure how these connect to this thread exactly.
Is there a certain post or part you're referring to?
The 2nd one is nearly 100 pages lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: AthlonSavage

The King's Chamber produces A440.
A441 to be exact, and that would have been preferred at the hearing in 1872 regarding the standard, however A440 was chosen, again for mathematical "ease."
And where the Great Pyramid is most likely a power source, and most people i know who have visited it have felt not so "great" when in there, I don't think it's meant for us to use as a tuning pitch.

i thought when the coffer is struck is produces a frequency of A#438?
www.oursounduniverse.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

which the king's chamber itself is built to resonate. from what i understand the neophyte or king; whoever was "ascending" laid in the coffer and it was struck. along with certain days of astrological significance and alignment ; the vibrations and harmonic resonance; along with priests guiding the tones and journey; the initiate would undergo the " death & rebirth"
"intercourse with the gods" . interdimensional travel; hooked up to the akashic records.

"Bruce Cathie, author of Harmonics 33 pronounced "The Integratron has the same harmonic value that is built into the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid. I believe that this harmonic is connected with inter-dimensional values. The yin/yang or gateway to dimensions." Cathie's findings were published in Van Tassel Tassels newsletter, The Proceedings on November 5, 1977. "

i have read one man who said he was positive being in the kings chamber put his brainwaves in instantaneous Theta mode. i wonder if an EEG was brought in the Integratron what brainwaves function at? is astral projecting easier?
that is what van tassel says they practised & achieved...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Nice.

wow. super impressed with your orgone energy work. wilhelm reich would be proud

i really wish i was more intune with crystals and feeling the energies; along those lines.
sometimes i think my pineal gland is #ed up :/
i am 100% sure of the reality of all these related energies and beliefs and the influence they share in our lives; but unfortunately the only real "other worldly" energy or weirdness i have ever experienced is from '___' and psychedelics lol.
i have met intuitive healers and crystal workers but maybe they were not legit..
i have astral projected before but it is very rare... both times were coming down off a substance or like slipping into dreamstate but just barely. weird #. i want "reality" to take a nose dive. so sick of the mundane.

** i can't say the word ACID? '___'? really!?
edit on 10-1-2015 by ketakitty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I want to thank the people who have posted on this thread the last two days.
Nice that some here still "get it."
I just want to point out that these frequencies are real, and do certain things.
I, and others, can just hear the Schumann Rsonance in our heads like an old song, and increase brainwave peaks in that range, and instigate the results thereof.
I can also pull up 5Hz, with 10Hz, and kill pain instantly and long-term. I work in a kitchen at a bar across the street on Sunday's for my buddy, and burned the hell outta my fingers. Worked 3 more hours just fine with no pills, neosporin, aloe, or anything but the familiar song playing in my mind. I didn't even drink - that would have f'd it up.
I recently made a really catchy track utilizing a 4Hz and 8Hz melody played on my Moog Satelite, then pulsed to the entrainment frequencies, at 60bpm, all correlative to zonking out. It's so catchy it gets stuck in our heads at inconvenient times, like walking down the street. All of a sudden you realize that 60bpm is too slow to walk in cold Chicago weather and 4Hz brainwave peaks are not going to help you in your mission of buying toilet paper.
Such is the life of those who know too much lol.

dude wtf ; gnarly!! very interesting stuff

** gotta raise that bpm haha. especially in the cold. anything 175+ for me is where it is at. then again i am speaking of electronic music :p.
they say when the ashrams of the future appear they will have "new age music". convinced they are talking about pulsating; vibrating;full; warm techno. one of the easiest ways for me to "commune" the 2 things that bring me to tears so often it is almost annoying is music and philosophy.
music truly is bliss. mathematical vibratory perfection . healing
sfgirl-thealiennextdoor.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketakitty

Interesting...I know and talk to Susan frequently, and am currently working on a set of 4 songs using the DNA frequencies she and Deamer found.

I read that it was 441Hz, which is pretty close - but that was old info - maybe it's changed? or maybe the people who measured it previously didn't have the most accurate equipment back then? or maybe the instruments they used were calibrated in a different climate? not sure...
I do find the 0-20Hz F# chord sweeps interesting, as those are, once again, brainwave and bio-energy frequencies.
I didn't have my EEGs last time I went to the Integratron, but I will definitely be bringing them next time!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Oh it does.

the more i read the more i love you.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Lol they just posted about talking about drugs here. But I will say that they only activate what is already in your brain, and this can be done without them - or the side effects.

Like previously mentioned, the hope is to not need anything, technology, chemicals, etc, to achieve the states. Many don't - I just did a talk on this at the Olcott Center - but most of us aren't fortunate enough to love in the middle of nowhere, and can hardly quiet our apartment, let alone our minds!
So if I have to put on headphones, I'm going to listen to something conducive.
These are the same frequencies, as mentioned, as drums, singing bowls, tingshas - so how did these people make these instruments by hand, with no "tuners", to nail the note OM or create the desired brainwave entrainment with tingshas? I asked the Monks, as they chant Om C# without "tuning up" - they just said, "it comes from nature."

edit to add: aww shucks, ^ thanks

edit on 10-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: to add

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Interesting...I know and talk to Susan frequently, and am currently working on a set of 4 songs using the DNA frequencies she and Deamer found.

I read that it was 441Hz, which is pretty close - but that was old info - maybe it's changed? or maybe the people who measured it previously didn't have the most accurate equipment back then? or maybe the instruments they used were calibrated in a different climate? not sure...
I do find the 0-20Hz F# chord sweeps interesting, as those are, once again, brainwave and bio-energy frequencies.
I didn't have my EEGs last time I went to the Integratron, but I will definitely be bringing them next time!

that is awesome you talk to her

how long exactly have you been delving in these arts?
what is your stone/crystal collection like?
is everyone that meets at the Integratron down with this stuff?
i feel like in a large group of people who all feel this way something must be accomplished lol

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Lol they just posted about talking about drugs here. But I will say that they only activate what is already in your brain, and this can be done without them - or the side effects.

Like previously mentioned, the hope is to not need anything, technology, chemicals, etc, to achieve the states. Many don't - I just did a talk on this at the Olcott Center - but most of us aren't fortunate enough to love in the middle of nowhere, and can hardly quiet our apartment, let alone our minds!
So if I have to put on headphones, I'm going to listen to something conducive.
These are the same frequencies, as mentioned, as drums, singing bowls, tingshas - so how did these people make these instruments by hand, with no "tuners", to nail the note OM or create the desired brainwave entrainment with tingshas? I asked the Monks, as they chant Om C# without "tuning up" - they just said, "it comes from nature."

edit to add: aww shucks, ^ thanks

reminds me of when the shamans were asked how they knew which plants contained '___' they responded
" they told us"
talks like this give me much hope. honestly the discovery of these things saved me from depression.
the idea of our material world with no "magic" was utterly devastating.
these ideas are like an eternal wellspring of beautiful assured hope
the day we live in full balance with these forces again will be glorious indeed.
the elite can suck it
* elaborate on the drug thing lol. out of everything we discuss..we can't discuss.....drugs? 0.o
rather...dystopian ...lol
cannot imagine how threads on the drug war look.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketakitty

that is awesome you talk to her

-yes it is thanks! i'm blessed to be in good company in my work.

how long exactly have you been delving in these arts?
-about 4-5 years full on, but i've been a musician and sound engineer all my life.

what is your stone/crystal collection like?
-i have close to 100 different ones at the moment, from "basic" to "high-frequency" like Moldavite & Tibetan Tektites, I got some Thulite from a witch in England...

is everyone that meets at the Integratron down with this stuff?
- i cant say for sure but many are yes. When i was there, Joann said "the A432 folks have been coming here a lot" and "two guys were here a week ago following new ley line paths..."
so that's cool lol.
i feel like in a large group of people who all feel this way something must be accomplished lol

- ditto! never been big on group meditations but it can be very powerful if done properly.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

sorry ^ i dunno how to quote properly on here. I wanted to answer each Q individually.
there are threads by mods about no-no topics - they have legal issues to be concerned with, you can't blame them - they deal with enough $#!+ as it is lol. talks about the politics of the topic are ok.

really love this site too and thanks for reviving this thread, great to "meet" you.
if you like pm me an email and i'll shoot ya a pdf of my book. it's mostly on sound & vibration, but i touch on crystals and orgone etc as well, and tell the whole story of my trip to the Integratron.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The idea that a discovery of huge importance was kept in the dark from the rest of humanity... around about 1947-48. All these threads have big stuff going on in this narrow timeframe.

Not to mention the bush connection.

is it possible i could PM you ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join