It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A noob to conspiracy...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello everybody!

I'm just checking in to say hello and I'm glad to be part of this site.
This site popped out and grabbed my attention right away.
There are so many things that have made me wonder what kind of coverups are all around us.
I'm more of an investigator than a bandwagoner.
I believe the truth is there, and that there is an answer to everything.
As a beginner, what are some interesting mysteries or conspiracies I can start to look into and research?
I'm into really anything and would be willing to collaborate or begin my own project.
I don't want anything to heavy or anything to light.
Things haven't been sitting well with me lately in general.
I've always been sort of intuitive and almost hyper aware of my surroundings.
Thats all for now! I look forward to hearing back from you!

(post by anthonycb removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowstalker

Do yourself a favor and run. go back into the matrix while you still can.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't want to get too specific so I'd say check the new section daily and I'm sure you will find plenty to keep you busy. I never followed most of the subjects that I am just amazed by after finding this site. Nice work finding it. It's your first treasure.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Greetings from Australia.

Click on the link if you would like help with a great Avatar

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome to the mad house.

P

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

The JFK conspiracy and black triangles are what led me to this site. The secret space program is definitely an interesting topic. The Curiosity Potential Anomaly Thread is super interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I'll start looking around!
It's been interesting so far!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Welcome to the club Shadowstalker

here is a hat you will need
keep a hold of it

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ok fine. If you really want to get to the bottom of things you need to understand their origins.

Go back to Sumerian and Egyptian mythology. The ritual wearing animal heads with horns and human sacrifice and all that. They still worship the same gods and play out events on the world stage. They control us through trauma based mind control in media and with the economy and false scarcity principles. They keep everyone in a state of fear which opens them up to suggestibility.

Also you have to relearn what you think about science and history and start from the bottom questioning everything through the new perspectives that you take on during your research.
Investigate some of that.
edit on 11/2/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I've always been sort of intuitive and almost hyper aware of my surroundings.

Thats a sort of a hell to be more aware. Welcome to hell. Down here we are at the foundations of conspiracy. Most of them have been solved but no arrests have been made yet.

Join in the Expose.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'll get on the making of the special hat. Thanks for the tip!!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Hi Shadowstalker, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I've noticed that you use the term "They" a lot.
The thing I notice is that you always capitalize the "t" in they.
Do you have a reason for this without getting too far off topic of the intro thread?
I've noticed a good amount of others do it as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I'm not 100% positive yet. I've heard that it has to do with blood.

I think you'll understand when you start seeing "their" stamp on everything. Lesser magic.
edit on 11/2/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Welcome.

I'm sure you'll find it interesting here. There's something here for everyone.

Seeya around the boards.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowstalker
I don't want anything to heavy or anything to light.

Sounds like a paradox...

"The Truth is heavy, therefore few care to carry it" ~ Winston Churchill

Or an oxymoron perhaps...

Almost forgot... WELCOME!

originally posted by: Sun Matrix
Yes, it is very likely that the Matrix has you. What is the Matrix? The world created to keep you from the truth. All these conspiracies are really only part of the one true conspiracy. Are they creating a New World Order? Yes. Are there Freemasons? Yes. Are there Aliens? Yes. But all of these conspiracies and others are only part of the one true conspiracy. The Matrix. The Lie.

I contend that you live in the Matrix right now. Just like the movie, you are born into bondage, blind to the truth. A world has been created to keep you from the truth. I'm not talking about Artificial Intelligence or turning people into batteries. I'm talking about the truth. The purpose of this thread is to pull back the Matrix and show you what is really going on in the world. It is to show you the truth and trace all of these conspiracies to the source. There is only one source.

originally posted by: Sun Matrix
It is the beginning of the lie. And it's all around you blinding you. Look how effective it is. You even know the beginning, but you still don't know the truth. The Matrix has wound all through history, religion, everyday life and yet you can't see how it controls everything you do. The Matrix has one purpose. To separate you from God. Satan wants you to serve false gods or no God. There is a Matrix code all around you that you are blind to. When you drive down the street, go to the bank, get gas, go shopping it's everywhere. How can the blind see? If we go far enough, we can run this Matrix through the New World Order, through the Freemasons, through religion, through your every day life.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you

edit on 2-11-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
As a fairly new member myself, I say that to find a conspiracy, you've got to start with the every day ordinary.

Follow the money- fractional reserve lending, abolishment of the gold standard (world wide), the true purpose of taxes, etc. If it's coverups and secrets you're after, all the big ones will be right at the heart of power.

I found myself on ATS after a days worth of research on "money"- Harmless enough, I decided a better understanding of the stuff might give me some insight on how to get more of it. Not long ago I was just another clueless person working to pay the bills.

Less than a half year after that day I'm now a partial "prepper"- storing food, munitions, and looking to abandon my lifes work just to get out of this mess before its too late.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Welcome

If you want you can send me a private message, they are called U2U and you can tell me about what you have learned and I can help point out other interesting topics for you.

It's important to pace yourself because it can become to overwhelming and depressing otherwise.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
How far down the rabbit hole are you willing to travel? How quickly can you catch up? Most believe we don't have much time left.

Are you ready to unplug yourself from the matrix? Wipe all the propaganda and pre-conceived notions that have been forced on you?

It's not an easy thing, so think wisely.

Once your eyes are open to certain truths, they can't be closed again.

My journey started with chemtrails/monsanto, project bluebeam, freemasons/illuminati progressed to Annuaki, Unified field theory and the omniverse and now...well now I'm taking sort of a break. A reset if you will. Letting information process before I begin again.

There is so much information out there. Sift through it and decide what seems logical and what doesn't. Ask questions, dig deep and don't give up. Most importantly, take it slow and don't overwhelm yourself-I've seen good people go over the edge. Too much information...it just can't be processed right.

Make sure to seek the answers no matter where they take you. Many will seem outlandish and impossible but always remember:

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Sherlock Holmes

Good luck on your journey my friend.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Ok...............

There's the corruption in banking, mentioned earlier, fractional reserve banking they call it.

Then there are the royal elite bloodline families of Europe, some say they go all the way back to the ancient world, but that's another story.

From there you can research the secret societies, the think tanks, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, Bohemian Grove, the Skull & Bones society, the Bilderberg group. The "elite's" seeming obsession with the occult.

Deeper still there's the world of black projects, the US has a black budget of around 50 billion a year. This is all about secret technology, underground bases, reverse-engineered technology, which brings us to: the alien situation.
Research abduction accounts, read the material of whistleblowers but be wary, there's snake oil salesmen everywhere.

As you get even deeper there's the mystical aspect of the conspiracy, the occult side, which may sound nuts to you and I wouldn't even recommend researching it if you haven't had any type of experience yourself, otherwise it might just damage the credibility of everything else.. but what do I know, maybe you're open minded enough.

There's alternative history, the ancient astronaut theory, legends of ancient advanced civilisations, you could spend a lifetime researching correlations between different mythologies, which also ties into the spiritual/occult side of things.
You could also spend a lifetime developing mystical abilities like astral projection, visiting higher and lower realms.

A few more keywords: MK-Ultra, Project Paperclip, the Stargate Project, remote viewing research, NDE's, occult symbolism.

Oh, there's so much to learn young padawan.. if you're serious about this, you probably don't realize what a can of worms you've just opened. Some of this information has the possibility of totally deconstructing your conception of reality.. which incidentally is a large part of mystical practices.

But do take it easy, some of this stuff is scary and may even traumatize you, especially if you get to the point where you KNOW some of it is true.. read abduction accounts by negative ET's or extradimensionals if you want to be creeped out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join