It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yes, it is very likely that the Matrix has you. What is the Matrix? The world created to keep you from the truth.

All these conspiracies are really only part of the one true conspiracy. Are they creating a New World Order? Yes. Are there Freemasons? Yes. Are there Aliens? Yes. But all of these conspiracies and others are only part of the one true conspiracy. The Matrix. The Lie.

I contend that you live in the Matrix right now. Just like the movie, you are born into bondage, blind to the truth. A world has been created to keep you from the truth. I'm not talking about Artificial Intelligence or turning people into batteries. I'm talking about the truth.

The purpose of this thread is to pull back the Matrix and show you what is really going on in the world. It is to show you the truth and trace all of these conspiracies to the source. There is only one source.

This is just your introduction. Later, I will set the stage and show you some of the things that you are not supposed to see. Things that have been going on right in front of you that you are blind to. So check in with me for a couple of days and let us see where this takes us.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
This is just your introduction. Later, I will set the stage and show you some of the things that you are not supposed to see. Things that have been going on right in front of you that you are blind to. So check in with me for a couple of days and let us see where this takes us.

Oh God, pregnant moments always lead to the ugliest of babies. Still, Tiss those moments of birth that we all await.

If I had a Canadian nickel for every person I have met on the internet that promised to enlighten me, I"d be retired and living on the right hand of God right now.

Still, you deserve your shot. Show me the way to truth and light. Deny me the right to find it myself and give me the cliff notes. I'm in a hurry. I only have eternity to learn it on my own.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Wupy you had me laughing. Thanks for the shot, you've got style with the cliff notes comment.

I wish I could just drop it on you, but there are too many pieces to pull together for the puzzle to take shape. Let's at least start with the truth and then we can track all the lies and conspiracies that have been used to keep you from the truth. We can track events through history all the way up to today.

Here is the truth. God sent his Son Jesus to redeem the world from it's sin. Those that believe on the name of Jesus and serve him are born again. This is a spiritual birth leading to eternal life.

I know, the same stuff you have heard before, but stay with me a few days and see if I don't take you places you have never been.

As with any story, we have to first lay the groundwork. Jesus, who was God in the flesh and Gods Son came onto the scene some 2000 years ago.
It was prophesied that this Messiah, or lamb of God would pay for the sins of man. Jesus was able to do things that were impossible in this world, heal the blind and deaf, walk on water and rise from the dead. This was all prophesied.

Now, the Matrix is the world created to keep you from seeing this truth. It is the lie to keep you in bondage and blindness. The lie to get you to serve false gods or no God.

Satan tried to stop the coming of the Messiah by having all the male children two years of age or younger in Bethlehem killed. This attempt failed.

Then Satan tried to stop the message of the Messiah by having all the Christians hunted down and killed. This also failed.

Having failed in his attempt to stop the Messiah and the message of the Messiah, Satan created the Matrix, the lie to keep man in blindness.

Next, we will go to history and watch the Matrix form, follow the lie to places you are'nt supposed to see. We will see how this world is created and where it is going. We will track the conspiracies to the source and we have the history to prove it. Truth and facts.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Truth and facts.

Strong words my friend, especially when dealing with religion. I have a feeling this is going to get interesting, one way or another... only one way to find out

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
How can Satan be trying to tell lies, when "his" rebellion was against someone who was mad that there had been eating from the tree of knowledge. Sounds like the messiah would be the one keeping you ignorant.....

The Matrix has me? It's a fine theory, but I doubt you can prove it.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Satan tried to stop the coming of the Messiah by having all the male children two years of age or younger in Bethlehem killed. This attempt failed.

It was my understanding that the killing of males was the story of Moses. Not Jesus, who was born in a manger. They put baby Moses in a basket and floated him down the River Nile ... so before you go any further, please explain this ! Moses is the one who had those tablets of ten commandemnts.

So maybe you should specify your religious beleifs, what church you represent.. Please don't say 'Christian". Be specific. There are religions who beleive Moses was the true Jesus, or people who mistake e two. If you want people to listen, you need to say where it is you are coming from !

Thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The story of Moses being put into a cradle into the nile to escape the Pharoah's wrath of all new born boys being killed was an Old Testament story. The same concept was built into the New Testament with the story of the Herod doing a simialr thing, now you need to take into consideration that Christianity is the step-child of Judaism and start to dig inside the mythology.
I suggest you listen to People like Jordan Maxwell, Acharya S and Andrew Powers to start to see that the whole religious theme is driven by SUN (Son) worship and you will begin to see what is not the truth first.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The matrix has you, I can set you free, just as long as you provide, social security number for authentication. A credit card for second authentication. Then we wil get back to you when the process goes through within 24 hrs. You should receive a phone call, and then you shall be free.

WARNING The user of this reply is not responsible for any moron, who takes advantage of the above message.WARNING

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The Twelve Apostles....The Twelve Tribes of Israel...Joshua...Jeshua (Jesus)...Passover...Easter, all relating to the Mazzaroth. Its all in the bible you only have to read it and once all the filler is stripped away you will see that the book correctly ascibes to the worship of the 12 signs of the Zodiac and the Son being the central figure.
This is nothing new but a rehash of the oldest religions and a blending of paganism and as far as the "End of the World" senario that is taught in most Christian based religions of today its actually the end of the era of Pisces (the fish) and we are heading into the age of Aquarius (the Man with the pitcher of water) I suggest you read Luke 22:10 and its spelled out pretty clearly.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Good thread Sun Matrix!

I believe that we are in a kind of matrix world full of lies and deciet, but do you honestly believe that we was put on this earth to worship Jesus? what about the people before Jesus was born? who would they need to worship to be "born again"

Thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Oh god. And i was hoping for something good... : (

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well, I'm willing to give this theory in the hundreds of thousands of other theories a look. Onwards, 'matrix would like to hear your spiel. Incorportating religion, indeed it will provide many a discussion (argument) here and there, but speak forth!

Btw, atm I feel we are living in a 'computer game' or holographic universe of somesort. Or just an existance when we die, then we cease to exist. Nothing more.

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Hello and welcome to AboveTopSecret.com

Before jumping in with grand sweeping announcements, you may want to bone up on the topics we've been discussing here for the past several years.

Here are a few good places to start:

Top ATS Threads of 2003

Top ATS Threads of 2004

Top ATS Threads of 2005

100 Most-Viewed ATS Threads

100 Most-Replied ATS Threads

ATS Threads Tagged with "Matrix"

ATS Threads Tagged with "NWO"

And these other favorites...

The script for the government's plan to attack the World Trade Center and Pentagon was writtin by the Joints Chief of Staff back in 1962:
Project Northwoods. America's plan to attack America.

A discussion/argument on the Pentagon impact being a missile of some sort or an airplane:
9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

A discussion on how the Diebold voting machines have helped to lock up the Republican vote in Ohio:
The Diebold Factor

First-hand experience of FEMA "detainment camp" tactics:
I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp

Recorded government conversations revealing an assassination conspiracy:
11/29/63 Conversation Between Johnson & Hoover (JFK Assassination)

A new analysis of the film showing the Kennedy assassination:
An Analysis of the Zapruder Film

A difficult but engrossing analysis of details and clues found in the Nick Berg beheading video:
English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video

William One Sac started this thread to discuss the possibility that Nich Berg wasn't really executed by Insurgents:
Was Nicholas Berg Executed by the CIA?

Your DNA will be required to obtain a job in Australia:
Give DNA or no job; A.F.P.

The third ATS research project is going to dig deep into the shadows of the world's past and discover the truth behind the Omega Agency.
The Omega Agency Research Project

A focus on the foreign share-holder aspects of our financial building blocks and the role they play in our stability
Who Really Owns the USA?

Is it justifiable to continually punish and blame the children of today when we are a direct influence on there actions – Why does there appear to be so much focus on the children and not on the parents?
A Conspiracy Against Children: Exactly who is out of control?

Examining the issues related to a planned demolition of the World Trade Center:
Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a Conspiracy Fact
Physics Prof Says Explosives, Not Fires Brought Down WTC Towers

Irregularities and fraud in the 2004 U.S. election:
2004 U.S. Election Results Overview & Discussion

Gazrok's Roswell Series:
The Case for Roswell: Part I.
The Case for Roswell: Part II
The Case for Roswell: Part III (Section A)
The Case for Roswell: Part III (Section B)

One of our highest-viewed threads is scathingly critical of the U.N.
U.N. Oil For Food Scandal Grows. Possibly the Largest in Human History.

As you can see, the uncovering the truth has been a passtime here ever since we put HTML on the web.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I believe that we live in matrix type scenario. A computer programme with infinite variables. How we decide to use those variables is not always in our control. We are manipulated in believing certain things like religion which do nothing but cause violence, wars and friction as well as entrapment. Religions were made to help control the masses. There are over 10 different religions which help to control certain segments of society to help break it down thus the channels of communication are a lot smaller and efficient. If i had to command 1000 people i couldnt get whatever message accross to them as efiicently as i could if that 1000 was broken into groups of 10, each with an assistant commander. So i would only have to get my message accross clearly to my 10 assistant commanders who would then relay to the 100 in their respective groups.

Sun Matrix,

You are correct in saying we live in the matrix but you are wrong about Jesus and Satan and religion for that matter. Religion was created to make suckers like me and you believe that we werent in control of our lives and that we had to obey and follow the rules set with our desired faith or face severe consequences. The bible has been re-written so many times i doubt if half of what is in it is true.

Do you not find it strange that before christ was born(metaphorically speaking) that in babylonian folklore the same situation occurred with Tammuz whos mother semaramis( queen of heaven/virgin mother) who was a Jesus like figure who died to free everyone from their sins. He died and ascended to be seated at the right hand of the father which was the sun or Baal. The way the world can be controlled is to give the people a belief system(religion) which does nothing for freedom but instead enslaves the masses and makes them think a day will come when the saviour returns whether it be Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha or take your oick from a very long list of saviours with similar natures but different beliefs and followers.

I personally believe the bible was written to confuse humanity even more than it already was about who, what, when and why. A peice of fiction to trap us between the polarities of good or evil, positive or negative. Polarities create conflict in the mind and all you should strive to be is perfectly balanced in all that you do.

Infinite knowing
Infinite Oneness
Infinite Possibility

NO saviour no religion no dogmas no BS.

Once you wake up and realise that everything you see around you can be directly manipulated by you then you begin to realise that nothing is real it is part of a game which you can either choose to play and get the most euphoria out of or you give in to the failed belief systems used to trap your infinite consciousness.

Be smart and play the game, find the loopholes and backdoor keys to your infinite awakening. Once you do then the matrix doesnt control you, you do.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Good post Sparky, well said. I am anxious in seeing where this thread goes and what "secrets" will be revealed. I too am in the mindset that the religion conspiracy was placed here as a form of control (part of "the matrix" if you will). As far as "The Matrix" goes, it's just a title (from a good movie that people would love to believe). Call it what you like, it's all lies and deception created to control people (for those who control have all the power and being powerful is what "they" want).

This thread should make for an interesting read though.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
it's a movie, man, a movie. It was great for entertainment and fun but that's where it all ends.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Wow this discussion is getting better and better. From this very thread it strikes me more than any other post has!

I have had many theories in my mind from experiences and predispostion. I have thought of 'our life' as everything as sparkyloveandlight and EarthUnificationFrontier have stated. But in my mind this life is either: a 'computer' game, a hologram, a test or quest for knowledge for a higher being.

Or quite simply nothing. Nihilistic.

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The matrix is life, random life that formed on this earth and evolved over millions of years. Do not throw religion into the mix. Religion shows weekness in the human being.

Religion was created to make sense of a world the uneducated masses of the past could not fathom. However, today we have the technology to find the truth, yet such a large slice of the human race still want to hold onto myths and fable and follow them as if they were bond.

To believe we are governed by a higher power is to believe anything you are told. Followers of this train of thought seem to feel that they need to have a reason to live. There is no reason, just chance. Perhaps you see this statement as a far cry, and maybe it is. But we need to realise that the bible and its contents was written in times of termoil and unrest.

Dictatorship and misery were the flavour of the day, people need to feel as though all these happenings had a reason. They wanted to feel safe in the knowledge that the bad would get punished and the good would be rewarded. Without this reasurrance that a higher power has a plan, then why live at all.

Simple......

You were in the right place at the right time, thus, you live. And live you must. Without the shackles that religion places apon our hands and the veil draped infront of our eyes.

The matrix has us????? Yes it does, but it is the matrix created to stop the truth coming out. That we are fed daily an unhealthy dose of lies and deceipt all falling under the same banner.......Religion.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Did I hear someone's brain gone pop. Cause it seems like it
Yes we are in a land where we are all enslaved. so are you saying the government is the matrix?
The idea of even a matrix is the simple explaination that the human brain acts like an extremely complcated organic computer
im just confused

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Teph,

We are all in the matrix me, you, the government, the illuminati, everyone.

I believe we are all part of the same game only difference being some are nearly completed the game (and reached infiniteness) and some are still replaying level 1 over and over again. Within each level you can either progress or find yourself going back the way or neither. Your goal is obviously to complete the game and reach the core of the system(matrix) and awaken to your infinite consciousness.

Within each level we are all at different levels of awareness or conscioussness and sometimes we may find a "power up" and progress towards a greater understanding of who we really are, or we may get hurt by a "monster" and have to go back to the start of that level.

Once you start learning and adapting to the game it becomes progressively easier to do each level and in turn propel you towards infinite consciousness.

You are part of the game and you must accept that in order to give you a solid foundation to build upon. Relaise things are not always as they seem and you must learn to follow your inner knowing and let your awareness of the game grow until you get where you want to be.

I will explain more details later on have to dash.

peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join