It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Do you not find it strange that before christ was born(metaphorically speaking) that in babylonian folklore the same situation occurred with Tammuz whos mother semaramis( queen of heaven/virgin mother) who was a Jesus like figure who died to free everyone from their sins. He died and ascended to be seated at the right hand of the father which was the sun or Baal.

No, I don't find it strange at all. What you say did happen. In fact it is the exact beginning of the Matrix that I am talking about. It is the beginning of the lie. And it's all around you blinding you. Look how effective it is. You even know the beginning, but you still don't know the truth. The Matrix has wound all through history, religion, everyday life and yet you can't see how it controls everything you do.

The Matrix has one purpose. To seperate you from God. Satan wants you to serve false gods or no God.

There is a Matrix code all around you that you are blind to. When you drive down the street, go to the bank, get gas, go shopping it's everywhere. How can the blind see?

I have only covered one day, Christmas, and yet you can see the false SUN god Baal who has many names including Nimrod effecting this holiday.

If we go far enough, we can run this Matrix through the New World Order, through the Freemasons, through religion, through your every day life.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yes - it's so strange that we talk about the NWO as "coming", but really the NWO happened already (to some extent)... especially the part about combining all religions under one religion - there you have the bible and christianity, a hodgepodge of different pagan and ancient religions combined in such a way as to please the converts of the time (quite evident in from looking at the previous posts in this thread)... yes there are still a handful of major religions today, but really at the time, christianity served it's purpose, ie as the controlling arm of the NWO; fuel to flame the zeal of the masses to secure resources and territory... a purposed fulfilled successfully.

In the next few thousand years we also see the fulfillment of another NWO type mandate, ie the one world government and the ruling elite. With the help of christianity the decendants of one bloodline have been levitated to EVERY position of TRUE power in the world today, Government and Corporation. They change their names from time to time, but if you do the research you will see that we have always the same family holding the top position in the food chain.

One Bloodline to rule them all, One Bloodline to find them,
One Bloodline to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Terra where the Shadows lie.

The NWO is already here, has been for probably more the 1000 years already...

Now I went a bit off topic before and to make amends I want to describe my thoughts on the "matrix":

I participate in this life - I was born, experienced childhood, attended school, created a family and now I work. My thoughts are centered in this reality - ie be a good father, be faithful to my wife, make some money and have some fun. I know I was born and I know I will die, I am an individual yet there are billions just the same as me. I see, I smell, I hear, I taste and I feel.

At times my thoughts drift "off center" sometimes I think of what I really am, a collection of particles moving through space and time (probably not even that, but something). When thinking on this the reality that I mentioned above is meaningless - when the beginning and the outcome are always the same does duration have meaning? Should I work everyday to make money so that I can buy things? Is it better to be happy or sad, to be alive or dead?

Anyway I can't be bothered writing anymore because there is no point...

-SW

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teph2112
this is getting a bit scary
i have no idea whats going on
religion AND the matrix?
please explain in clear

Actually, the movie Matrix is about Christianity and the end of the world but very few people really understand the movie. It is about being blinded to the truth, taking the red pill of truth and being born again. Then realizing what is really happening in the world and the spiritual battle that is taking place.

In the movie the machines are trying to destroy the city of Zion. Zion is Israel.

Neo says, why do my eyes hurt. Because you have never used them.(these are his spiritual eyes)

ETC, ETC...............

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So, now let's celebrate the risen Messiah. What a special day, man is free and death is defeated.

Yes Easter Sunday, lets celebrate. Problem is Jesus likely did not rise on SUN-DAY. Let's be sure and worship the sun.

Easter comes from the Goddess Ishtar, wife of the sun god Baal. Ishtars real name was Semiramis.

Semiramis actually invented this Matrix as Satan commanded. She claimed Nimrod died and was now the sun god Baal. She claimed to have come down from the moon in an egg that landed in the Euphrated River. That is where Ishtars Egg comes form.

Her son Tammuz was fond of rabbits and they became sacred in ancient religion.

I could go on and on, but you should have the idea. The day we should worship the risen savior, we again celebrate a pagan day. We celebrate the goddess Ishtar.

And the Matrix rolls on.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If everyone is blinded by this Matrix, does that mean that no one has broken it So Satan wins?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
If everyone is blinded by this Matrix, does that mean that no one has broken it So Satan wins?

Everyones is not blinded by the Matrix. Those that are born again and accept Jesus as their savior are saved and free from the Matrix of lies. They may not understand all the ins and outs of the Matrix but the Matrix does not have them.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hey, Happy New Year. What are we celebrating. The false god Janus whom January is named after and the routing of the Jews in Galilee.

www.simpletoremember.com...
In 46 B.C.E. the Roman emperor Julius Caesar first established January 1 as New Year's day. Janus was the Roman god of doors and gates, and had two faces, one looking forward and one back. Caesar felt that the month named after this god ("January") would be the appropriate "door" to the year. Caesar celebrated the first January 1 New Year by ordering the violent routing of revolutionary Jewish forces in the Galilee. Eyewitnesses say blood flowed in the streets. In later years, Roman pagans observed the New Year by engaging in drunken orgies -- a ritual they believed constituted a personal re-enacting of the chaotic world that existed before the cosmos was ordered by the gods.

Be sure and celebrate the chaotic world that existed before the cosmos was ordered by the false gods.

And don't forget to make the Easter SUN-RISEservice on Easter.

And the Matrix rolls on.........

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You's say that we are living in a matrix?? or could be. The Matrix was a good film but, In my opinion thats all it can be.

It's an easy answer. I don't agree how ever that we are forced in any way to believe in a specific religion or forced to act in a way, we are free willed if we want to be.....

We don't have to agree to anything anyone tells us to do, there are more of us than there is them.
It is us that choose to do it because it's easier to say ok than hold on a minute here you've stepped over the line.........

If we did live in a matrix then who created it, who created theirs and theirs and theirs....... When was it created and why??

I don't think we live in the Matrix but we are being pushed into an age of knowing. Knowing where you are where you work, what you eat, etc....

There is no Matrix just a bed of roses. (

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I am hesitant to even air my thoughts on this subject... but I have consumed much salsa and tequilla so I will.

This matrix you speak of.... there is a key but blindingly huge flaw in your theory. Those of us who have read a few texts like to call it the old testament....

Simply put an angry and somewhat self centered god that destroyed cities and laid waste to civilizations over false gods all of the sudden gets two partners. (AKA the FATHER THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST)

In reality we never moved away from polytheism just established a more palateable and more docile hierarchy of gods.

If you don't believe me witness the creation of saints in catholicism... they have a veritable panoply of hundreds of semi mystical lesser gods if you will.

Pardon me for saying so but this whole argument is built on sand on a floodplain.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Everyones is not blinded by the Matrix. Those that are born again and accept Jesus as their savior are saved and free from the Matrix of lies. They may not understand all the ins and outs of the Matrix but the Matrix does not have them.

Ok but as I said in a previous post which you haven't answered... What about the people who was born before Jesus and knew nothing about him ? Who is their saviour?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again

SOMEONE HAS BEEN WATCHING TOO MANY HOLLYWOOD FILMS

The matrix has you?? What planet are you really on. Your thread is miskeading by throwing in a hook line fron a Sci-fi film to debate your mentel views on how the Christian faith is here to save us all .... woooooo where do I sign!

This is going to offend many people but I'll say it anyway ......

There is no God, there is no holy this and holy that was a good idea that went bad in times where people didnt understand the world, it was created as a form of social control, if you cant see that then there is no hope for you

People who babble on about religion be it Christian or muslim get far to worked up beliving that THEY personally know everything about God ...... you mean you read it from an old book, heard someone say it or watched a TV programme.

The REAL WORLD, your 24 hours should tell you this is all nonsence.

Religion leads to people thinking they have more knowledge that others ..... 'Others' .... who are dangerous ..... how can we defend our lives, our views .............. Lets have a war

On so the crazyness goes on

So what is my point?

1.) If you have to babble on about religion why not just say that your talking about religion and not the Matrix, your thread is misleading. A religious person being misleading ?????? that's a new concept

2.) Stop the THINK for yourself just a second. Yourself

3.) Dont encourage people to become as fanatical as you are, its not progressive and if your a decent person (here comes the real test of a true Christian) why not try to HELP people rather than stiring up emotions and diving for a change huh

Last moan coming up ........... The matrix is blinding us? Religion is blinding you my friend, YOU look very foolish babbling on thinking you know something that we dont. We know about life ..... we have as much experience as you do, you dont have the manual to life so dont lecture like you do

[edit on 28-2-2006 by snatchypaws]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewy82
You's say that we are living in a matrix?? or could be. The Matrix was a good film but, In my opinion thats all it can be.

It's an easy answer. I don't agree how ever that we are forced in any way to believe in a specific religion or forced to act in a way, we are free willed if we want to be.....

We don't have to agree to anything anyone tells us to do, there are more of us than there is them.
It is us that choose to do it because it's easier to say ok than hold on a minute here you've stepped over the line.........

If we did live in a matrix then who created it, who created theirs and theirs and theirs....... When was it created and why??

I don't think we live in the Matrix but we are being pushed into an age of knowing. Knowing where you are where you work, what you eat, etc....

There is no Matrix just a bed of roses. (

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think you watched too much of "The Matrix" on DVD (i'm not being ignorant, let me finish)

However, I believe when you're talking about the Matrix, you aren't really talking about the movie in a sense, its more about the word. "The Matrix" is a movie psychologically based upon a string of words; Lies, illusion, slavery, freedom (and the free fighting spirit that is in every human being: Because it is our natur to fight for it).

If you put everything together that we face in everyday life, you can clearly notice that this world isn't on the right path (atleast I can). The world is on its way into a possible copy of the movie "The Matrix" and we will suffer a third world war at some time (Being Irak, Afghanistan, Iran - and in a few years - the entire Middle-east), after the war, the EU (which was created by the Illumanti group, suggested evidence claim) will join sides with U.S. no matter how hard the people protest about it... Leading to a possible war agianst Asia (which the United States of America have wanted since approx. 1950), destroying the Russia empire, the Japanese, North Korea. I do not know if either they will attack China or still be allies with them, since China holds resources which the U.S. needs, on the other hand U.S. could try to invade China and set up imports from there.

Other pointers toward the Matrix theory is the increase of National Security. We are being viewed 24/7 because of the act agianst so-called terrorism. Furthermore, the Patriotic Act was NOT read by any of the congress members before applying it to law... And they tried to cover it up with a lame excuse that if they read every single law-application, they would never get anything done... Somethings wrong.

Last note to this conspiracy I would like to add this picture: d443717.u31.surftown.se...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I respect your views, and I too believe the world in which we live is predominantly illusory. I also believe all religions are manipulated by the Earthly powers that be for their own purposes, among many other tools utilized to control or direct us and our thinking. As I said in another post at one time, belief is the most powerful thing in the world and is capable of creating and destroying realities in the blink of an eye. Those who control or can manipulate belief control the vast majority of humanity.

Unfortunately - and I am genuinely regretful if this in any way offends anyone, as I strongly believe all spiritual paths contain truth to one degree or another and would never seek to disparage someone's spiritual ways or discoveries - for the same reason that the world around us can be illusory, false, manipulated, or misinterpreted by the mind and heart, so too can the hypothesis being suggested herein. We cannot be any more certain that what you posit is true than you can be certain that the illusory world you see around you is true. Furthermore, any divine knowledge or sense of clarity that "proves" to you in your heart that what you say is true could also theoretically be a manipulation for all you or any of us know.

It may be possible that truth differs for each person and that reality itself is far more permeable than we perceive it to be. That isn't for me to say, however. You are free to perceive and interpret the knowledge you have acquired in whatever way you feel moved to, and because I do believe in spiritual guidance (though my conceptualization of it may differ from that of others), I consider that valid and worthy of respect.

However, for myself, if the supreme creator or guide to which I am to devote myself entirely is so fickle as to condemn me or anyone else for being peaceful, loving, forgiving, compassionate, and tolerant, but believing in a deity of another name or form, or finding truth in teachings or scriptures derived from or inspired by the belief in those deities, then I readily choose not to worship or devote myself to that entity. If God is so particular as to invalidate the very genuine devotion and commitment to peace and compassion by many practicing members of every variety of faith, then that God is not a God I can worship or serve. If the supreme being is that fickle and, frankly, self-centered, particularly in view to Christ and other beings' overwhelming examples of selflessness - which would be incredibly contradictory - then I would find myself incapable of serving or worshipping such a supreme entity.

I, again, sincerely apologize to anyone offended or - most of all - hurt by anything I just typed. That is truly not my intent. This has just been my two cents, and is not intended to apply to anyone other than myself. I also freely admit the possibility that I am incorrect, as anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
maybe you can help me out. One thing that has always puzzled me about christs life.

He is born under a bright star heralding his arrival, he is visited by 3 kings, and then what ?

He shows up in jerusalem 30 years later with about 15 followers ? I may be mistaken (probably am), but how do you go from savior to unknown so quickly ?

I only ask because you seem to know your stuff, and most people can't really answer this for me

actually the buddhist have written history of a man coming to their monasteries doing miraculas things and teaching the same message around the time jesus would have been in his teens or older......so did a few other people from different parts basically the same time. im sure he traveled telling his story.....

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

do you ever get weird looks when you tell somebody that in person???
your right on it tho. ive seen it for years and its kinda hard to keep a sane mind when its a constant thing. the only thing that gets me thru is knowing whats ahead as far as the return of the king... that and my family. i try to enjoy the blessings that i have been given. christ and my son are the two main things that keep me grounded thru all of this. sometimes you have an opportunity to share this story to people who just dont know. they have heard it but they havent seen it. sometimes you just have to out and tell them about the 'real deal' and that would be exactly what your doing. and this is a good place to do that. everyday people wouldnt have it......its too out there for them.... .and everyday christians really dont know the deal. they are still babes in christ i belive...your one of the few that can relate with my beliefs so i just thought id share that....

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ive always thought this site was really good at explaining things www.bibleufo.com...

[edit on 28-2-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snatchypaws
I've said it before and I'll say it again

SOMEONE HAS BEEN WATCHING TOO MANY HOLLYWOOD FILMS

1.) If you have to babble on about religion why not just say that your talking about religion and not the Matrix, your thread is misleading. A religious person being misleading ?????? that's a new concept

2.) Stop the THINK for yourself just a second. Yourself

Last moan coming up ........... The matrix is blinding us? Religion is blinding you my friend, YOU look very foolish babbling on thinking you know something that we dont. We know about life ..... we have as much experience as you do, you dont have the manual to life so dont lecture like you do

[edit on 28-2-2006 by snatchypaws]

like i said before

i cant belive people hasnt realized yet that relgion is what killed jesus to start with. religous people are the ones who nailed him to the cross. religous people are the ones who couldnt comprehend what christ was talking about. they couldnt understand that he taught that he was not from this world. he tried to tell them where he was from and tried to explain why he could do the things he could, but satan was alive and well 2000 years ago and doing his job. come on people....religion is what killed jesus. of course relgion was created to confuse and divide! thats what jesus taught about. its one of the things he warned about. the bible has been re-written many times...but do you think that someone who can travel thru time is actually gonna let the most important message in the history of mankind just get snuffed out?? the bible has all the answers. it was written by an author who is not from this world. its more than just stories, its a book that has layers upon layers of information from the basics of how humankinds should live to the makeup of the universe....plus how to recognize the deception....how to escape it.......and the numberology breakdown is unreal.

the "matrix" sun is talking about is true. its not really like the movie...well kinda. the deception is in the mind. television is a major playa in this game during this time of history.....ahh the big neon sign to keep them all distracted......entertainment. what a weapon. oh yeah, and religion.....very strong tool

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Everyone lives in their own, self-created "Matrix", if you will.

Period, end of story, hopefully end of thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
True definition of the Matrix (I kid you not, look this up on google if you don't believe me), it is a government device, it's actually a string of...phone numbers. The root device itself is in Florida, and it's used for crime stopping with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

I honestly didn't know this until about 1 or 2 years ago, I believe it was on the FBI's site too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join