It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News!! CNN & BBC Busted!! ISIS Is A Fake Threat!! 2014

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The western media makes it so easy for RT to make them look stupid and point out "western hypocricy" so why wouldn't Russia and RT take the opportunity to show everyone how full of crap the western media really is?

Not saying RT are saints but this report had a lot of valid information within it.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, as the saying goes.

Here's another one you may be familiar with: the first casualty in any war is the truth.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thoses who have been paying attention have known that for a while and not knowing what I know about the history of Islam I would be quite pissed. But I'm not.

Islam is bat# crazy.

When you look into it's history all you'll see is war, conquest, slavery and abuse.

The problem with us humans are our ideologies. We do stupid things based on thoughts and "virtual worlds" we make in our heads. That's why when you see a road sign saying the speed limit is 50, you don't go over 50. It's all virtual, made of language and the way we think. The squirrel by that sign has no clue about any of this.

In the case of muslims, their ideology is that anyone who isn't muslim is fair game for anything because only Allah is the true god in their books. Goes from ripping you off in trade to cutting your head off, doesn't matter to them.

Why? Because their book says so. Oh and it was written by an illiterate so it must then be written by god himself so let's all take it LITERALLY.

When you actually read the book it's all stuff taken from other religions. He came in a society which had multiple religions, conquered them and then imposed one. Probably because it's easier to control everyone that way.

I hate that bull# religion and sincerely hope we'll invent drones able to read through patterns and if anything about "harming infidels" is detected they get zapped right out of existance.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Yes absolutely. And likely intelligence operatives from the start. Actors paid to trick you into demanding war on Islam for profit and supporting the ongoing campaign of global piracy and pillaging of energy resources. Business as usual

So you think Salford taxi driver Alan Henning is still alive and was an actor do you?

I think your an idiot!.....I've had my ATS account for nigh on 10 years and I love this site, but just for you I'm prepared to put it in jeopardy.

Alan Henning was not a paid actor, nor in my opinion were any other of the poor souls that were murdered by the evil tossers from ISIS!

There are conspiracies and there are conspiracies.....then there are the conspiracies that require a total dick head to invent and spread them.

You fall into the later.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I disagree, ISIS is a real threat, however they are NOT a threat to the Zionist regime who are right next door to where ISIS is setting up camp.

That's convenient I reckon - ISIS focusing only on eradicating Israels enemies.

In response to questions that appeared on several Internet sites as to why the Islamic State wasn’t fighting Israel instead of killing Muslims in Iraq and Syria, the organization responded on its Twitter account: “We haven’t given orders to kill the Israelis and the Jews. The war against the nearer enemy, those who rebel against the faith, is more important. Allah commands us in the Koran to fight the hypocrites, because they are much more dangerous than those who are fundamentally heretics.”
Link

I'm quite sure they (ISIS) will change their mind soon enough though.

All wars are bankers wars - notice the nice shiny new 4x4's and weapons from this mob that just happen to spring up virtually overnight.

Keep your eye on the gas and oil pipelines - and the ME countries that are constructing them, unless of course you are distracted by honey boo boo, iphones and Hollywood celebs you'd like to shag.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You utilize one propaganda media organization to call out others ? RT is a state television service funded by a state. At least our propaganda machine does it with their own money. I have no doubts that the media portrays events slanted for their perceived audience's views...fox more conservative....msnbc more liberal...cnn more middle road but still liberal slanted. Thats because it is no longer news programs and have not been for many years but instead have become entertainment shows.

RT is simply a stat funded organization spewing more anti american froth much like the rest of the world...not that we don't deserve it but really RT ?

Have some events been over blown as far as Syria and the IS group, no doubt but its obvious that Islamist radical groups exist and that like us they are not opposed to using banned weapons so take everything you watch and listen too with a grain of salt, especially a source funded by a state gov intent on nothing good

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

That's convenient I reckon - ISIS focusing only on eradicating Israels enemies.

Oh?

Seems to me Isis are eradicating Kurds, which are Israel's allies and Turkey's enemies.
Isis is also eradicating every single Orthodox Christian from the area, again Israel's allies but who could they be considered enemies of? Papal authority would have no problem with their disappearance.
Isis is also attacking Shia, allies to Russia and enemies of Israel.
Isis are also attacking Assad, allies of Russia and enemy of NATO.

It is a mixed bag, Isis attacks.....
Two Russian allies, two Israeli allies
a Turkish enemy, a papal enemy, an Israeli enemy, and a NATO enemy

Turkey is getting the most benefit by ISIS attacking Kurds and Assad.
Russia is getting the shaft, ISIS only attacks their regional allies
The Pope is getting a gift, them pesky Orthodox Christians never would let him be the big Tuna.
Israel is actually getting the shaft too, because the more the US and the West align with Iran to fight off Isis and hold Iraq, the easier it will be for Iran to keep their nuclear programs.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Not the first time you have been caught out and jumped to conclusions is it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rt source.This should be joining his other threads in hoax bin as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Well, one tells the truth and actually does news stories, while the ones that are paid for by corporations tell lies almost all day long for decades, and you advocate that this is better ?

People that think like you, are totally programmed like the state machines that you pretend to hate.

Funny stuff.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

US/EU world policies are dominating what`s going on in the world mostly, so it`s actual real logical the criticism is towards them.

Maybe this is somewhat enlightening for you :

20-Year CBS News Veteran Details Massive Censorship And Propaganda In Mainstream Media

Link

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You didn't read my post whatsoever as I stated that America deserves to be called out but I am not willing to take rebuke from a state funded tv network that is no better or worse than our own government is.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yep, sure, it's all fake, none of what's been reported has happened.
Of course not.
How silly of us to think it's true. Oh thank you oh wise OP for showing us the light.

Now back to reality..those hundreds of Australian military personnel, and thousands from other allied countries, who are in the Middle East specifically for supporting the air strike operations, what about them? Are they all in on this too?
That's a lot of people to convince and pay off.
Paying them off is easy. Convincing people who've sworn to protect their country and people to lie to their country and people and be part of something like that is not going to be easy.

Similarly pretending that these people and equipment have been deployed, and convincing these people to stay quiet and go into hiding or something, is not going to be easy either.

Similarly deploying all these assets to the Middle East, and then lying about what they are doing there, and then expecting the people involved to keep the secret, is not going to be easy.

You then have independent investigative journalists who could uncover the truth, if it really was all a big lie and mostly CGI and green screens. Have they been paid off, are they part of the cover up too?

For this to be a cover up, there has to be literally thousands upon thousands of people who are in on it.
Everyone from the most insignificant behind the scenes tech guys to the guy who fills the jets with fuel, to the guys who load the bombs onto the jets, to the guy who is responsible for making the coffee for the news reporters in the studios.

About the only people who would be part of a cover up would be the special forces who are deployed.
But for them to be part of a cover up they would already have to be indoctrinated into some secret group and be involved in some pretty bad sh*t to begin with.
And I say them, because their missions are classified, and only a few people know whats really going on.
Whereas air strikes involve hundreds of people.
There's hundreds of people involved in Australia's operations out there, and Australia only sent 4 Hornets, 1 AWACS, and a tanker aircraft.
Now imagine America's personnel requirements, France's, the UK's..etc.

The probability and likelihood is impossible.

And then if you take into account the fact that this pilot or this ground crew guy might know ten people in the army or five people in the navy..well, someone will smell a rat and it will leak out that something is up.

Why can't people just accept that what's happening is actually happening, when it's obvious that it actually is happening.

The terror threats in Australia for example a real. The incidents that have happened actually did happen.
The terror attack in Canada did happen, it was real.

People(??) are looking in the wrong places, as usual, and muddying the waters and distorting the information out there. Why? Need attention or 15 minutes of fame?

ISIS was created either indirectly or directly.
It's not gotten out of control, again either on purpose or by miscalculation. And it's very obviously being used as a pretext to further the agenda in the region.
Either way, it is a threat and that threat has manifested it self across the globe.
And it isn't the only group trying to spread it's tentacles.

There wouldn't be a threat in our home countries if the borders weren't thrown open to all these types.
Islamic immigration is the cause of many problems in many western countries.

Throw them all in camps and work through a process of deportation.
That's the only real way to make our societies safe again.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Of course I have read your post. I was just pointing out why US seems to be called out way more and towards a link which explains on how Washington controls American media.
edit on 30 10 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well there you go, making fake reports to sway people to your way of thinking... That doesn't sound too good from my view. People doing peace signs after filming is done with fake wounds, and faking death then getting up after filming.

Its not the right thing to do lol

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Alright, I'm trying to keep my cool here so I don't end up getting banned.

But to be blunt.

You're a knobhead..!!

Anyone who believes that ISIS and any other terror organisation is simply a fake "wag the dog", entity made up by the MSN is a complete moron and needs to seek help from a mental professional for severe conspiracy paranoia.

I'm sick and tired of hearing this crap from people who offer links to less than reputable news outlets or YouTube.

You think ISIS is Fake.

Simple.

Go to Syria, go into the desert and record for the rest of us that ISIS is not there...!!

Prove it or shut the hell up..!!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

We all know the levels of lies our government is willing to go to pursue their agenda.

When US interests take over Ukraine natural gas rights, we know the truth.

When Obama gets in trouble for bombing Syria, a large group emerges supposedly indiscriminately killing people, and the media raises their war flag, we know the truth.

What is it going to take? What will finally end the madness?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Alkolyk

Islam is bat# crazy. When you look into it's history all you'll see is war, conquest, slavery and abuse.

Have you checked Christian/Western history?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad2000

You think ISIS is Fake. Simple. Go to Syria, go into the desert and record for the rest of us that ISIS is not there...!! Prove it or shut the hell up..!!

I think the OP said that ISIS is a fake threat. I don't feel threatened by ISIS over there, but the media sure acts like I should be worried about them. So yeah, fake threat. Like Ebola. I am sure that I could get it if I went to an African hotspot and took a bath in vomit and fesces, but realistically, it's not a threat.

Anyone who believes that ISIS and any other terror organisation is simply a fake "wag the dog", entity made up by the MSN is a complete moron and needs to seek help from a mental professional for severe conspiracy paranoia.

Anyone that thinks that was the exact message from the op is not very smart either.

edit on 30-10-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Either way, it is a threat and that threat has manifested it self across the globe.

It has? ISIS has? Give an example of ISIS' worldwide spread.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Funniest thing I saw on the news yesterday....

Kurdish fighters from Iraq entering Syria via Turkey. It was like a huge parade and festival.....a sight to behold. Funnier still, the convoy consisted of Toyota and Ford pickup trucks and Mercedes diesel trucks all looking like 2013 to 2014 models.....LMAO!

A few weeks ago I was watching videos of ISIS fighters invading Iraq complete with Toyota, Ford and Mercedes. Hehe
For a people that HATE America and our freedoms.....they certainly like our luxury.

The world is a stage that's for sure, but what I am curious most of, after the 2008 economic downturn and the government felt the need to bankroll the too big to fail auto companies, how many trucks were purchased by the US government and where did they go?

Seems to me the citizens got boned, likely by a real/manufactured economic crisis as yet another wealth transfer to pay for more war.

Has anyone noticed suddenly over the past couple weeks all talk is Syria? Now all the rebels are fighting the evil ISIS in Syria.....while Turkey proudly sends in reinforcements. *eyes rolling* peoples memories are so short. When talk first started months back regarding ISIS, not to toot my own horn just something to consider......how did I know then this was about Syria?

No mas!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join