It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News!! CNN & BBC Busted!! ISIS Is A Fake Threat!! 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is a "must see" video. I haven't got much to say about it, except it proves what we here at ATS already knew about how the powers that be and the media fake things to steer the sheeple in the direction they want. Now they have been busted! Ha Ha!!!!
If the public will watch this, maybe it will open more eyes! Tell all your friends to watch it!

This just pisses me off!

Published on Oct 18, 2014
Shocking proof that crisis actors, green screens, CGI, and paid propagandist are being used to fake worldwide events in order to scare people into giving up liberties, go to war, and create a one world government!!

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

+50 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

So the British, U.S. and other nationals who have been beheaded by ISIS are still alive then?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Funny how there was a Turkish TV Show showing a bit similar beheading dont you think thats rather odd?

+42 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Just because there are people doing this fake stuff in order to curry public approval of airstrikes in Syria, for example, that doesn't mean ISIS are a 'fake threat' sorry.

ISIS are very real.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You know I agree that ISIS really isn't as big a deal as the media is making them out to be (especially in the regard that they will never be a threat to mainland America), but I DON'T for a second think that they aren't a threat period. They certainly are a legitimate threat in the Syria and Iraq. Your thread is just substituting propaganda for propaganda. "I don't like this lie, so I'm going to believe this lie instead."
edit on 29-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
ISIS are real.. in their own country.

However outside the country, ISIS are used as a boogeyman against the simple minded to gain support for whatever the governement wants to do.

edit on 10/29/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

this was actually a decent video..there were some things in there that were bizarre...the obvious acting...the dub over of some words...

but with that I still think isis is huge...because its growing and they have money...from my understanding its much of the old iraq army...not just terrorists..many are trying to redefine the country again or as they have been over th e last 1000 years..

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Rotten to the core.

Lying, warmongering, propagandising filth.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well the easy way to prove ISIS is fake is to get a camera and head to the region. Good luck with that.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
ISIS are real.. in their own country.

However, they are used as a boogeyman for the simple minded to gain support.

For a second there I thought you wrote

"ISIS uses the boogeyman to gain support"

Boogeyman being the infidel wouldn't be far from the truth according to their twisted interpretation of Islam.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Isis is not a threat to America! Ebola is not a threat to America! Thank God we are living in paradise! We are invincible!

Not.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Slippery Slope fallacy. Just because Ebola and ISIS aren't a threat to America doesn't mean that America is invincible. Don't put words in my mouth.

There certainly ARE threats to America that are tearing it apart. Partisan politics being one of them. Media manipulation of the masses being another one (like over exaggerating minimal threats to whip the public into a frenzy). The Mexican Cartels south of our border that grow more and more powerful as long as the war on drugs continues is another growing threat that we should address.
edit on 29-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Is Isis a threat? In my opinion, yeah.

The equivalent that of our bad cops among our entire united States population-several thousand people among millions.

This stuff has been going on for years. We find a little nation full of people that doesnt have a central bank, or that is threatening to turn away from the petro dollar.

Then, we find a little group of "rebels", whether it be a group of a thousand, or a group of 100.

Then, we send our own black budget mercenaries (those without a paper trail) to help em out, cause a little chaos, attack innocent civilians, etc.

Last but not least, we send over some journalists from CNN and other major networks (hell, half the time, we don't send em anywhere, they just stand in front of a green screen with gunfire playing in the background), and make up some stories and create some sensationalized news about how bombs are going off, people are dying, kids are starving, puppies are in need of owners, blah blah blah, and then put all this made up crap on constant 24/7 loops on the news outlets.

All in order to get public opinion to swing behind the government, and give the go-ahead for whatever pointless atrocities they want to commit, all in the name of a big fat dollar. And" protecting your freedoms ", or preventing nuclear holocaust, or whatever popular phrase they're spewing out at the moment.

edit on 29-10-2014 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Surely you're not surprised that something on the idiot box told you that BS is being propagated to the masses for nefarious purposes?

ISIS are a bunch of rock-apes and the only way you and I know about them is thanks to propaganda.

Someone wants us to know about them.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Didn't mean to put words in your mouth, just making a point that both Isis and Ebola are indeed current threats to America, imo.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

With Bin laden dead there was bound to be another government bogey man or body of bums and now we have isis.

If you think that the governments played the people with 9/11 and the number of people hurled to their deaths and murdered, then you have to be aware that members of whatever public it is are quite expendable in order to keep the wheels of finance and greed ruling this planet.

Actually I haven't found RT to be that far off the mark when it comes to reporting, because you already know the media serves a purpose and not the people, but its good to be able to get the RT perspective and of course the veritable Max and Stacey. It shows a lot of whats going on in my country that the BBC and Sky don't wish to show the public here.

One thing that people don't seem to think past is that if the west didn't like RT we wouldn't be able to see it - would we?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Didn't mean to put words in your mouth, just making a point that both Isis and Ebola are indeed current threats to America, imo.

No, they aren't. ISIS is literally on the other side of the world and will remain there. You have a better chance of slipping in your tub and killing your self with a head injury than you do being in a terrorist attack. With Ebola, there have been THREE confirmed cases. One of which died, because he tried to hide his symptoms when he entered the country, and the other two aren't going to die. If you think either of those two bogymen are a threat then you must be TERRIFIED of mundane life, which is FAR deadlier than those two "threats" in this country. Media manipulation has gotten a hold of you.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

So the British, U.S. and other nationals who have been beheaded by ISIS are still alive then?

Yes absolutely. And likely intelligence operatives from the start. Actors paid to trick you into demanding war on Islam for profit and supporting the ongoing campaign of global piracy and pillaging of energy resources. Business as usual.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

RT calling out Western media outlets for propaganda by using Infowars and speculation.

There's no doubt that something was up with the initial interview with the woman. But everything else was mostly speculation.

They claim that activists and Western news outlets are engaging in propaganda-like actions relating to chemical weapons, but then cite an intelligence official as saying that all the chemical attacks are from jihadists.

They cite a blog and a blogger in their attack against the BBC, and call Robert Stuart an investigator. The blog has no biographical information on Stuart, and while he has seemed to have done some investigations into the incident, his opinions are no more valid than yours or mine. And while i dislike the BBC, their responses to Stuart's assertions do seem mostly adequate and well-grounded. You can see it all on his blog:

bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com...

And finally, RT is Russian state owned, and therefore has clear conflicts of interests as well, in reporting on Syria and Ukraine, two countries shown in the video, and two countries in which Russia is intervening.

I have no doubt that a lot of main-stream media outlets engage in a form of manipulation or propaganda. Hell, i've seen better evidence of it. But i think this video deserves criticism. A respectable news outlet shouldn't cite a conspiracy news website and a blog as sources. And they shouldn't be speculating. They should have consulted all parties first-hand.

edit on 29-10-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join