It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News!! CNN & BBC Busted!! ISIS Is A Fake Threat!! 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Ok, then be scared of ISIS. You don't have to listen to my reasoning and base all your opinions on emotional rhetoric and propaganda. I only pointed out the statistical possibility of a threat and that there are much more dire threats to our country, but if you want to ignore all that and be scared of ISIS, suit yourself. I'm not going to change everyone's minds. I guess your screen name fits.
edit on 29-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong yeah the isis guy with a british accent

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: CyberSonic

ISIS are a bunch of rock-apes and the only way you and I know about them is thanks to propaganda

Yup and the Vietcong were once thought to be just a bunch of cavemen running around the jungles wearing black pajamas shooting at Helicopters with bows & arrows.

Was the Vietcong a worldwide threat?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

Was the Vietcong a worldwide threat?

touché

So you admit ISIS is a 'world Wide' threat eh?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ok, then be scared of ISIS. You don't have to listen to my reasoning and base all your opinions on emotional rhetoric and propaganda. I only pointed out the statistical possibility of a threat and that there are much more dire threats to our country, but if you want to ignore all that and be scared of ISIS, suit yourself. I'm not going to change everyone's minds. I guess your screen name fits.

I never gave my opinion. I said "Your beliefs are yours and mine is mine". But since you seem to want my opinion, I do believe ISIS is a threat to the US. End of discussion.
US government raising the terror alert.
www.dmldaily.com...…/

So now I am judged on my screen name.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

No I didn't admit anything and I don't think they are.

So you admit that ISIS is just a regional fighting force, like the VC? Or just a bad example?

Btw, I like how you knew what I was going to say and tried to turn it around on me, very smart, lol.
edit on 29-10-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No I didn't admit anything and I don't think they are.

Then why'd you ask if they were a 'Worldwide' threat?

So you admit that ISIS is just a regional fighting force, like the VC? Or just a bad example?

Bad example of what?

People underestimating a potential foe?

No, not at all.

Sun Tzu said...
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is an old video, the story is essentially about a false flag chemical attack not IS, and there are already threads on here about the story. Some things were likely staged, that's what TV does. However, it's not about IS, it's about anti Syrian Goverment propaganda.
edit on 29-10-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Is that link supposed to mean anything? Between 2001 and 2008 the government was constantly changing the terror alert level for crazy reasons. How many of those heightened alert levels actually panned out to a real threat? None.

Until you can demonstrate that ISIS has any real ability to organize and present a clear and present danger to America and its sovereignty, I am going to call BS on the whole "ISIS is a threat to America" claim.

All you are doing is presenting me with fear based opinions. Even your link just speaks to your fears. Time for a link of my own.

The Terrorism Statistics Every American Needs to Hear

I suggest you read the whole article. It is very illuminating.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

If the media says that Russia is a threat then must be true.

Well they haven't done much to change that have they...just ask their neighbors.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Btw, I like how you knew what I was going to say and tried to turn it around on me, very smart, lol.

edit on 29-10-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
But

Russia Today (RT.com) Is Russia's Propaganda Channel - "Truth is not the mission at RT"

Who do i trust now?

(fake
, not really
at all)

Truth is not the mission of any major news agency, just find the ones that are getting paid the least and hopefully you'll find some honesty.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Until you can demonstrate that ISIS has any real ability to organize and present a clear and present danger to America and its sovereignty, I am going to call BS on the whole "ISIS is a threat to America" claim.

I am more terrified of Ebola than I am IS. I say that because Ebola has no problem getting here to the US, whereas IS doesn't have that ability...or so far they don't.

I think you are right, because there are much more things that pose a threat to the US homeland than IS at the moment.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sun Tzu said...
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

Wow, Love this quote Slayer69!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Communism was. a reply to: HappyThoughts

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

wow I just red the BBC's response to changing the wording from chemical attack to napalm....or was it vice versa. Anyway...the explanation was ludicrous. Apparently they edited over it...because...she was wrong ???!!??!

Nice piece of journalism

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

If the media says that Russia is a threat then must be true.

Well they haven't done much to change that have they...just ask their neighbors.

well...at least it's their neighbors...as opposed to some god forsaken country half way across the world...which has nothing to do with them.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShaeTheShaman
Syria and Ebola. the most fake threats we heard all year.

Pretty much. Fake threats to push two agendas. Ebola to push the vaccine agenda and ISIS to push the implementation of a military like police state in the west in the name of "the war on terror". Wow what a wonderful way to subtlety justify the taking away of liberties as well as poison the populace mentally and physically. These games are getting old now. Too many are hip to this now, time for TPTB to start playing trump cards.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I would have thought anyone claiming their cold blooded hatred for another country would be considered as a threat if someone said that to me id take em pretty seriously. im in Australia and even our government (corrupt as he is) is claiming to take ISIS threats very seriously. I think any group that has such capacity for evil/malice/bad stuff should not be taken lightly. the video means nothing really ISIS is real credible threat or not the only thing I gained from that video is that our media spreads propaganda but I already knew that hopefully it serves the same point to someone else.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This video is nothing to do with IS. It's about the conflict in Syria and whether a napalm or chemical weapon had been fired by the Syrian regime or the rebels. so I'm not really sure what people are debating about here? Is ISIS a threat to America? Is a totally different discussion. My personal opinion on that one is no. No more a threat than any home grown terror outfit. So is terrorism a threat to America? Yes, but not something to lose sleep about, but some people love to fear monger on this site. Loss of sleep, fear and worry pose more of a danger to your health and immune system than Isis and Ebola, but that don't make for interesting threads on a conspiracy site. What we should also be concerned about is respected news outlets feeling the need to over dub their reporting.
edit on 29-10-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join