It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News!! CNN & BBC Busted!! ISIS Is A Fake Threat!! 2014

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I asked Belarus, Kazakhstan, North-Korea, China, Mongolia, Azerbaijan, NATO (has admitted Russia isn`t an immediate thread to NATO members) and even Georgia is handing out a political hand towards Russia again, and no one was saying that.

Western media can make you think a lot of things if you just believe them blindly.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
BornAgainAlien
tsurfer2000h

Ukraine, Russia, NATO and all points off topic go that way ------->

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

well... ya got me there buddy haha off topic sorry I was just sheeping around

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
BornAgainAlien
tsurfer2000h

Ukraine, Russia, NATO and all points off topic go that way ------->

I was under the impression the thread was about Fake Western news (propaganda).

But sorry, my bad. I read it again and it was about marginalizing Western foreign politics by pointing towards how bad RT and Russia are.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
But sorry, my bad. I read it again and it was about marginalizing Western foreign politics by pointing towards how bad RT and Russia are.

Did you reread THIS thread or another? I just ran through all 5 pages and I see tons of references to, debates on, points and counter points made to whether ISIS is a threat and some references to RT.

But I suppose anybody appearing to criticize RT is viewed as taking a swing at Russia since RT is the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin. Should RT and the Kremlin's motives be discussed separately or are they one and the same just like Western propaganda and their Governments?
edit on 29-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Isis is not a threat to America! Ebola is not a threat to America! Thank God we are living in paradise! We are invincible!

Not.

kim kardashian has been married to more people than ebola has killed on US soil. so yes please lets keep freaking out about ebola and ignore the fact that over the past five years, obesity and alcohol and cigarettes have killed more than 1,000 times the number of people ebola has in our country. wheres the hype and hysteria for that?

but i digress.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: sled735

So the British, U.S. and other nationals who have been beheaded by ISIS are still alive then?

I didnt see that claim in the video.

That aside..
But with the way the key beheadings of the americans and the british were faded out for the actual beheading, it is indeed a possibility. Every other beheading video Ive seen are full and very graphic, why are these so different?

Its a known fact as recounted from freed hostages, that they were often filmed during "mock" executions.
It would be very easy to film all the victims in mock executions, performed by a patsy, in this case "Jihadist John".
Only to murder them at a later date and pin it on "John". That too is also a possibility. There are many possibilites, until we have the real evidence, then we only have possibilities.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

But I suppose anybody appearing to criticize RT is viewed as taking a swing at Russia since RT is the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin by those who can't separate the two.

I have never seen such a contradiction in one line before.

Should RT and the Kremlin's motives be discussed separately or are they one and the same just like Western propaganda and their Governments?

No they can all be thrown on one big pile as RT tries to show what Western media tries to obscure or twist to influence public opinion. There`s however one big difference between the two, RT tries to show predominantly what`s exactly been going on (with actual not that much twisting or leaving stuff out) like Western media is doing. In that sense RT is doing a way better job as to MSM at the moment. But it`s logical, Russia doesn`t need to cover up as much as US/EU is doing at the moment.
edit on 29 10 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That is a very very bad thing, I cant even begin to tell you what an insane dystopian nightmare this actualy all is. Crazy thing is a lot of people will still probably believe what the BBC told them.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
CNN and other major news networks are known to make up stories because if you run news for 24/7, you mostly have about few minutes a day of the 'worth-watching' news. But that doesn't mean, that ISIS is not real. CNN is known to stage stories like "Eyewitness in Syria said ISIS killed it's whole family" etc. ... and even that doesn't mean that this didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
ISIS is a potential Foe just like WMD was a potential weapon in IRAQ. lol

People still fall for this crap?

With these type of answers, I can see pro-war machine spinning.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
That is a very very bad thing, I cant even begin to tell you what an insane dystopian nightmare this actualy all is. Crazy thing is a lot of people will still probably believe what the BBC told them.
I'm from Britain, so have grown up with the BBC, from a young age they foster your trust and I very rarely doubt their claims. It has only been recently, since gulf war 2 that I began to question what they reported, that's why I was struggling with the BBC reporting the Syrian Rebels as democracy loving peaceful freedom fighters.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yes mate, same. As free TV goes mate bbc was awesome, still is to be fair, David Attenborough and Bill Oddie lol

Ever since 9/11 things have changed, very sinister changes. But as long as we have X FACTOR WOOOOO

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

Care to elaborate?

Or are you just gonna post "I'm so aware" rhetoric.

ISIS are there, they are committing genocide on a fairly large scale, they've no qualms about documenting their deeds.

Are they a threat to the US? That remains to be seen, but if some attack is carried out in their name you probably are gonna call a 'false flag' on it right?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I too had high regard for the BBC
I think the government now controls the BBC as the Russian government control RT
the BBC is now dead to me as a independent news organization
this is very sad, as at one time I was proud of there bravery, so very sad.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: luciddream

Care to elaborate?

Care to eloborate what? that i dont want a new boogeyman that sends out video from his cave? in order to further some government agenda? or that unlike most pro war who give into fear i can actually digest information and see what is actual threat and what is not?

You do know Mexican Cartels behead people right? they are right here.. but of course, the government and media says some little cult in another continent is a threat and we should all agree to it?

Or are you just gonna post "I'm so aware" rhetoric.

I am aware of what is going on world, i dont live everyday thinkingt i am going to be killed by someone video posters that havnt done actual #. oh right the premptive "potentials"....

ISIS are there, they are committing genocide on a fairly large scale, they've no qualms about documenting their deeds.

Yeah, many groups in middle east making thread everyday, but you dont see them of course, unless someone wants you to see.

The scared people what feeds the ISIS.

Are they a threat to the US? That remains to be seen, but if some attack is carried out in their name you probably are gonna call a 'false flag' on it right?

A potential threat? sure, just like any country that is pissed off at another country for their previous action. IF scenarios? that how it starts... dont worry, i dont jump to conclusion with false flag or assuming they are coming here to rape people's daughters. I think they alreadyed exhausted that excuses in 2001(atleast that was something)..

Its like people need somsort of fear to keep their miserable life in existence... maybe they are bored and they want some excitement?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Russia doesn`t need to cover up as much as US/EU is doing at the moment.

Well finally....

That's the closest I've seen posted by some here admitting that Russia at least has stuff to cover up.

I won't defend 'Western Media"

why?

Because I know Western media is pushing their BS, however some here absolutely refuse to see that RT does exactly the same thing for Mother Russia. The only real difference is that RT plays into their preferred paradigm.

Now, if you don't mind I'll continue to criticize both East and Western media.

edit on 29-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
This is a "must see" video. I haven't got much to say about it, except it proves what we here at ATS already knew about how the powers that be and the media fake things to steer the sheeple in the direction they want. Now they have been busted! Ha Ha!!!!
If the public will watch this, maybe it will open more eyes! Tell all your friends to watch it!

This just pisses me off!

Published on Oct 18, 2014
Shocking proof that crisis actors, green screens, CGI, and paid propagandist are being used to fake worldwide events in order to scare people into giving up liberties, go to war, and create a one world government!!

Yeah man, my contacts in the UAE say it's real & sorry but I believe them. Trust me when I say they would know.
edit on 29-10-2014 by Mensa180 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Agreed 100%. People are almost grasping at excuses to either demonize the U.S., or "friendly up" ISIS making them appear to be less a threat than they truly are. I have no idea why they'd do either, but I suggest they take a trip "down there" and find out for themselves if ISIS is a threat or not...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If Isis is fake then what about that women's group YPJ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join