It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News!! CNN & BBC Busted!! ISIS Is A Fake Threat!! 2014

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts
a reply to: Ironclad2000

You think ISIS is Fake. Simple. Go to Syria, go into the desert and record for the rest of us that ISIS is not there...!! Prove it or shut the hell up..!!

I think the OP said that ISIS is a fake threat. I don't feel threatened by ISIS over there, but the media sure acts like I should be worried about them. So yeah, fake threat. Like Ebola. I am sure that I could get it if I went to an African hotspot and took a bath in vomit and fesces, but realistically, it's not a threat.

Anyone who believes that ISIS and any other terror organisation is simply a fake "wag the dog", entity made up by the MSN is a complete moron and needs to seek help from a mental professional for severe conspiracy paranoia.

Anyone that thinks that was the exact message from the op is not very smart either.

This is one of those times where wording quickly moves a concept from truth to false.

False: ISIS is a fake threat.

True: ISIS is a manufactured threat.

The fact that ISIS is a manufactured threat scares me even more. With the west pumping so many weapons into the area via the "rebels" that place is all out hell. Sadly real people with REAL families live there.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I heard IS took over a bunch of oil refineries so they could sell bootleg oil on the world black market bootleg oil trade...and none of the proprietors of these oil refineries rang the cops, complained or lifted a finger to get back their sweet, sweet money trees. At least that's what the 6 o'clock news said.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

I did!

And it's actually much less violent.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Good post op!

In the wake of watching I suddenly remembered BBC reporting that WTC 7 had fell, 20 minutes BEFORE it actually fell..
This is just more of that same wave they are still riding along with many other tabloids.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The amount off disinformation that I have seen regarding the Middle East and Eastern Europe is criminal, we need a news channel run by normal people that are unbiased to either side

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Just adding for enjoyment:

Edit
[url=http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-the-us-supports-the-islamic-state-isis-one-accidental-airdrop-vs-billions-in-covert-military-aid/5409449]source[ /url]
edit on 30/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
RT (Russia Times) is controlled by Russia, and they back President Assad. I have found that the RT network supports whatever the Russian government supports, and their stories are designed to make the US and the UK look bad. a reply to: sled735

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
LOL what a GD joke.

For something that is 'fake'.

Russia sure has made trillions arming those 'fake' guys.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
This is a "must see" video. I haven't got much to say about it, except it proves what we here at ATS already knew about how the powers that be and the media fake things to steer the sheeple in the direction they want. Now they have been busted! Ha Ha!!!!

Magnificently ironic. The RT video alleges a variety of complete BS and no proof is provided, but since they claimed initially to offer "shocking proof" you believed it without question. If I were you I'd stop berating these so-called 'sheeple'; you're one of them.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So what if you see Japanese, American and German vehicles on the news? To you they're all US commodities? Thats the dumbest thing I've read all day. What do the Saudi's drive? What do the Turks drive?

They're all examples of "our luxury" what's that supposed to mean? No points for guessing what country you're from.

What would be more convincing to you? Let me guess, they all should be riding donkeys and camels.

You think you've got it all figured out, let me tell you....you don't.

edit on 30-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Oh man, you made me think of the scene in We Were Soldiers where the General is talking to the Col and thinks they will go in, destroy them in one mission (or dominate them so thoroughly they stop fighting) and then get out.

The USA thought they won that skirmish because they destroyed far more troops than they lost, but the Viet Cong saw it as a victory because their perception was they had caused the mighty USA to retreat.
edit on 30-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Here's one that most people don't know, the OSS trained and armed the Viet Minh(who later became the VC) to fight the Japanese in WW2. Sound familiar?

The battle of the Ia Drang cost a lot of American lives and was a big wake up call for the US military in Vietnam.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I try not to even pay attention to this kinda stuff anymore. Everywhere i look theres more deceit n deception going on around these kinda events. So pointless to even investigate

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So what if you see Japanese, American and German vehicles on the news? To you they're all US commodities? Thats the dumbest thing I've read all day. What do the Saudi's drive? What do the Turks drive?

They're all examples of "our luxury" what's that supposed to mean? No points for guessing what country you're from.

What would be more convincing to you? Let me guess, they all should be riding donkeys and camels.

You think you've got it all figured out, let me tell you....you don't.

Wow, pot, kettle, black eh? Those companies represent the perfect basket of the western world. I thought my indirect point was more obvious, big business, western governments and their puppets in the ME all controlled by a worldwide banking cartel. The trucks are new, as was ISIS a few weeks back. The profits are ridiculous and not isolated to just pickups. Que bono?

Follow the money. Besides I don't think I have it all figured out, not even remotely. I do find it curious how things have played out over the past decade+ as predictable as an open book. Don't figure.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
a reply to: sled735

RT calling out Western media outlets for propaganda by using Infowars and speculation.

There's no doubt that something was up with the initial interview with the woman. But everything else was mostly speculation.

They claim that activists and Western news outlets are engaging in propaganda-like actions relating to chemical weapons, but then cite an intelligence official as saying that all the chemical attacks are from jihadists.

They cite a blog and a blogger in their attack against the BBC, and call Robert Stuart an investigator. The blog has no biographical information on Stuart, and while he has seemed to have done some investigations into the incident, his opinions are no more valid than yours or mine. And while i dislike the BBC, their responses to Stuart's assertions do seem mostly adequate and well-grounded. You can see it all on his blog:

bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com...

And finally, RT is Russian state owned, and therefore has clear conflicts of interests as well, in reporting on Syria and Ukraine, two countries shown in the video, and two countries in which Russia is intervening.

I have no doubt that a lot of main-stream media outlets engage in a form of manipulation or propaganda. Hell, i've seen better evidence of it. But i think this video deserves criticism. A respectable news outlet shouldn't cite a conspiracy news website and a blog as sources. And they shouldn't be speculating. They should have consulted all parties first-hand.

Indeed, it's more garbage from ANOTHER fake media "Russia Today" (RT).
Along with the Gobrmt shills here, what are we to believe?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ISIS is the whore riding the beast

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
big business, western governments and their puppets in the ME all controlled by a worldwide banking cartel. The trucks are new, as was ISIS a few weeks back.

Not everything in this world can be traced back to your 'worldwide banking cartel'. It's a prominent worldview here on ATS these days, but it doesn't account for everything, although followers of this belief system try make every event, current and historical, fit into their narrow version of the human narrative, you one of them?

ISIS aren't 'new', the name is new is all. What they're trying to achieve is new, although the concept is old. ISIS are a result of interventionist foreign policy in the ME by the West, dating back to the end of WW2. Yes, maybe they've had some 'handling' at the inception of their current leadership, but their ideals, their methods, their goals are pretty standard, if not taken to further extremes, for any militant Islamic jihad organisation. Given the evolution of the conflict in Iraq and Syria it was only a matter of time before a group such as ISIS emerged.

The trucks mean zero.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
LOL what a GD joke.

For something that is 'fake'.

Russia sure has made trillions arming those 'fake' guys.

I guess that;s why they are driving around in Ex USA tanks, 4x4's and the like.
I'm not Russia's biggest fan by any means but they have a problem with Muslim extremists themselves and have done for a long time.
edit on 30/10/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: sled735

You know I agree that ISIS really isn't as big a deal as the media is making them out to be (especially in the regard that they will never be a threat to mainland America), but I DON'T for a second think that they aren't a threat period. They certainly are a legitimate threat in the Syria and Iraq. Your thread is just substituting propaganda for propaganda. "I don't like this lie, so I'm going to believe this lie instead."

I agree with this. However, the only way ISIS will become a threat to mainland America is when the CIA or some other shadowy gov't agency brings them here or supports the fringe element already here into committing acts of terror.

It doesn't change that the video the OP provided was good reporting about the lies and manipulations we face, perhaps on a much more regular basis than we'd like to believe.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
CNN was allowing comments on the ISIS topic today... Most were complaining about their team Dems vs Rep... a few were shouting it was all fake and just another manufactured threat trying to scare people into another war..

It goes: They are attacking Women.. (Staged Photo) No blood, no broken tiles in the bathroom where the bodies piled.. all eyes closed..

They attacked children next..
Then They Behead people... (but show nothing) but CNN Is all over it.. The person who released the video also received the bin laden tapes..

Now they could be in possession of WMDs (chemical weapons)

then they repeat..
We are back on women now.. Children incoming..

edit on 31-10-2014 by tripsick because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2014 by tripsick because: added missing text

edit on 31-10-2014 by tripsick because: not sure what im doing..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join