It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Ever Heard of Deagel.Com?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Domain analysis and whois report for
deagel.com
Guide to Military Equipment and Civil Aviation

Estimated monthly revenue, $60;

doesn't look like he's got any money coming in from the DOD... given the amount of time spent on this, he should be bringing in tens of thousands $ at least.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Thank you very much and as soon I saw the still I knew it was the wrong video. That one is a great watch and really made my outlook on the relationship we have with china improve.

BUT this is the video where he talks about the possible futures depending on the moves the west makes. One is hugging Russia and making nice.

m.youtube.com...

Once again if someone could so kindly embed. The first 15 minutes of the video before the question section I thought was especially interesting.

Edited to add, that video really really heats up around the 9:45 mark. He says America may be plagued with the same kid of systemic paralasys as the Soviet Union and hopefully the collapse is avoidable in our case.
edit on 22-10-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

Registered in Spain, but it's all in English... Site description on whois says it's a 'Comprehensive guide to world military weaponry.'

I also see they've updated their homepage (AS WE ARE LOOKING IT OVER) to include:

"This website is not and has never been linked to any government. It is the result of private individuals using their spare time."

lolwat?
edit on 22-10-2014 by Septimus because: updated homepage? wut

edit on 22-10-2014 by Septimus because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

originally posted by: signalfire
The spelling is 'Deagel'; sorry for the initial confusion; it is not the usual spelling for that name and I goofed.

I'm wondering if 'Edwin Deagle' isn't a pseudonym. What with D. Eagle being the abbreviation of the powerful hangun Desert Eagle. Just a random thought that popped into my head whilst perusing this thread.

Ah, okay. Carry on then with research of both possible spellings then.

I was hoping putting this into 'Military Projects' would bring out the vets who might know more about this stuff...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

Thank you very much and as soon I saw the still I knew it was the wrong video. That one is a great watch and really made my outlook on the relationship we have with china improve.

BUT this is the video where he talks about the possible futures depending on the moves the west makes. One is hugging Russia and making nice.

m.youtube.com...

Once again if someone could so kindly embed. The first 15 minutes of the video before the question section I thought was especially interesting.

I sent you a U2U describing the embed process for future reference

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

If that's the case, maybe it is anti-western sentiment and wishful thinking.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

On a mobile but I appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Same thought I had... Tech savvy Major there...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Screencaps from Domainsigma.com whois for Deagel.com for what it's worth. Seems to have different info than what some of you have been able to come up with.

I hope I did these right. I haven't tried to post any pics since ATS changed the site.

~OkieDokie

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

Who hosts a site based in Spain on a server in New Jersey?

Seems a little unnecessary in the context of 'content delivery' - as transmitting pictures and text from Spain isn't that big of an operation on today's infrastructure...

It would make much more sense to me to host my website in the country I live in...

( Data per IP Location )

Perhaps I should fish around for some 'site owner information' at fluidhosting...

The other question arises - as has been pointed out but not specifically addressed - WHAT site administrator in their right mind sits around watching conspiracy sites for references to them, and then IMMEDIATELY adds a disclaimer to their page at the first glimmer of public notice?

edit on 22-10-2014 by DigitalJedi805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

Good stuff - misspellings and rejections led me down a misleading path - one that still raises some questions - but none the less mislead.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJedi805
The other question arises - as has been pointed out but not specifically addressed - WHAT site administrator in their right mind sits around watching conspiracy sites for references to them, and then IMMEDIATELY adds a disclaimer to their page at the first glimmer of public notice?

Perhaps the other tin hats mentioned before had more intrusive members that actually made phone calls or sent emails.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

A valid proposition... I find it a little curious that none of them have posted their findings from such though...

Some research into hosting shows that FluidHosting runs out of an Equinix building in NJ - who [Equinix] has strong ties to some banking organizations... Not sure that it's related in the slightest - but if you take a couple large leaps through the 'information fabrication continuum' with me - there's an interesting relationship between banking and military [anything]. Again... Probably thoroughly unrelated, but it's interesting that this site just happens to be hosted out of one of the most secure data centers in the states...

I may even write a crawler that does some work for me to figure out who else FluidHosting hosts...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

No biggy. I don't think I have ever seen that site give that response before. You have been doing a great at coming up with info. I did a quick search on Fluid Hosting as well as The Comodo group and didn't turn up anything amazing, but it was a very quick search. I have to go for now because I am going to have some hungry kids and hubby coming through the door any minute. I look forward to seeing what all you turn up! Good luck in the search!

~OkieDokie

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OkieDokie

No biggy. I don't think I have ever seen that site give that response before. You have been doing a great at coming up with info. I did a quick search on Fluid Hosting as well as The Comodo group and didn't turn up anything amazing, but it was a very quick search. I have to go for now because I am going to have some hungry kids and hubby coming through the door any minute. I look forward to seeing what all you turn up! Good luck in the search!

~OkieDokie

Thanks brother. Just doin what my name might suggest I'm capable of

See my last RE FluidHosting

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What's with Germany's stats?

Deagel.com Germany

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
from the looks of it we All end up in USSR!
147 mill to 7.1 trill people ??

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There was a Deagle associated with conspiracy topics. American--not from Spain. If I remember correctly, the general consensus was that he was full of it. Have no idea if he relates to this, but thought I'd throw it out there.

ETA: Oops, wrong spelling?
edit on 22-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Whoever he is, he really knows his #
www.deagel.com...

Projections certainly do not look good for western nations! Just makes me feel determined to survive

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Gut, you're thinking Bill Deagle of C2C and Camelot interview fame. Different spelling so I doubt they're connected plus if IRC he was medical and UFO oriented?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join