It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Ever Heard of Deagel.Com?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

I'm able to inspect the elements and html of the page as well as right click. Nothing in the homepage element raises any flags, no hidden html or applets.

I also tried searching for Raptor and got the same seven results, but it only took a second and a half, maybe. Now since you've already searched it once that may be cached data, so I tried searching several other things and had no delays in results.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnmitigatedDisaster

Well that's particularly interesting...

It took a matter of 4 hours for them to catch on to my posting of that information and adjust accordingly?

This morning I was unable to right click in general, and the 'View Source' in my toolbox was grayed out. I clicked on it anyway and it brought up the source - but I was unable to right click this morning.

I suppose I should correct myself - this observation was one that I admittedly neglected to mention was implemented in the last 24 hours. Yesterday at this time I actually had the ability to right click, inspect elements, and view source code - but this morning at about 8:00 PST I could not.

For a dude in his garage just twiddling with data he rummages up in his free time - this site has way too fast of a response time and way too clean of an implementation.

In respect to that, and per my reference to the ASPX implementation of the site - I find it hard to believe that these folks rent a dedicated server in one of the most secure facilities in the nation. And per the aforementioned grant of $60 / [year? month?] - that's simply not enough to achieve this - I sense some crafty bookkeeping.
edit on 23-10-2014 by DigitalJedi805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnmitigatedDisaster

I'm able to inspect the elements and html of the page as well as right click. Nothing in the homepage element raises any flags, no hidden html or applets.

Also - take a peek at some of their JavaScript - again - for a guy in his garage, he sure has some pretty advanced implementations and some very clean code that I find hard to believe was rendered without the involvement of a fully qualified JavaScript engineer.

To me? This site needs an ASPX developer, a database admin, a server admin, a _javascript developer, and a lot of money to run this. None of this is cheap. And for site functionality and content to be changing within hours of realization of exposure; I sense that someone is spending more than 'their free time' to manage this.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UnmitigatedDisaster

It's all good. The numbers don't add up.
Keep calm and buy some gold. (And shotgun shells).

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Site was responding rather slowly yesterday, but seems to pop right up and move about easily for me today. I only saw that strange popup of '0' once today. Does make me suspicious if almighty google is even wary of it, though it could be returning this result for a number of reasons. Maybe when their crawler combs over it, the additional security in the background makes a funny result? I've never seen this 'hacked' warning in all my years of surfing the net, so I'm not familiar with it at all. If it is in fact something more sinister, perhaps it's being propped up as a warning to would be visitors... not very effective though, considering how much attention it's received. Heck, I didn't even notice it when I searched and clicked on the link in the first place.

I also see Mr. Hodges is being promoted again...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

I was getting a lot of lag last night myself - and now my search runs in milliseconds as opposed to the 30 or so that it took earlier this morning. I'm posing that they may have temporarily disabled something that interacts with a 'bigger entity' to mitigate that scrutiny - but who knows, maybe their world class data center and servers couldn't handle ... a couple hundred folks...

>_>

Still fishing.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've found a few references to this site aside from the conspiracy/illuminati references. The earliest I found was a reference from 2008 about Italian submarines (I think). I cannot get the link at the moment but a scowering of search results on Google with the terms "intext:deagel.com" (without the quotes) will bring up all pages referencing the website.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthegoat

Wow, who knew - I'll have to remember that. Didn't know intext: was an option.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJedi805

originally posted by: UnmitigatedDisaster

Also - take a peek at some of their JavaScript - again - for a guy in his garage, he sure has some pretty advanced implementations and some very clean code that I find hard to believe was rendered without the involvement of a fully qualified JavaScript engineer.

To me? This site needs an ASPX developer, a database admin, a server admin, a _javascript developer, and a lot of money to run this. None of this is cheap. And for site functionality and content to be changing within hours of realization of exposure; I sense that someone is spending more than 'their free time' to manage this.

I should go on to say - one person can theoretically be qualified in all of these fields, as I am; but he sure as #schnizzip# ain't doing it in his 'free time' ( I wish I had the actual quote handy ). This kind of real time maintenance and function implementation is the result of someone spending All of their time on it. Without any doubt in my mind. One person or a team is up for debate.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What a fascinating and scary find.

To the computer guys, I have read every post to date and feel like I am watching an episode of the big bang theory.
I sit here in awe of your knowledge of computers, please keep digging, I can't wait to tune in later for your updates.

The topic of de-population has been around for years now, this thread has got my attention. S&F

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: keenasbro

Lol well it's my pleasure to share; precisely because I know not everyone here has the same fanaticism or aptitude in the field as I do.

As for the other couple gentlemen contributing technical data; it's much appreciated, as I am trying to stab at this in between work and a dutiful home life, and my hats off to them for their contributions.

Per anything further on all of this; I'll be fishing around a lot deeper in a couple of hours - last night didn't pan out very well what with a server failure of my own to handle at 6:00. @)(*!%^)*

Your metaphor is a much appreciated ego boost lol

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This's website is looking more and more like someone's personal agenda. I found this from 2011:

The Dr. Deagle Show - 30 Nov 2011 - The global elite believe there are too many people on this planet (I can't disagree with them on that) However it's not up to me to decide who will live and who will die. They however see this a little different. Population control is the agenda (80% population decrease before the year 2029) They can't however simply start killing people of, since the elite's don't have the numbers, but only money. And thus the answer is ...lying and fooling the public.

linky

The website shares the name of the show and the population decrease numbers are pretty much in line
• 78% by 2025 according to the website in the OP
• 80% by 2029 according to the Dr Deagle show.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok so I had to join and throw in my three cents worth.

1) There is noting "special" about the deagel.com site coding. In fact it is very basic HTML, JS and CSS.
2) The Java codes: deagel14.js and jquery.js are basic simple code. In fact these can be found on the internet and hacked to your needs. There have been JS script packages on the net as long as the net has had JS.
3) Google is linked from withing the site
4) The site search function is not some super searcher on the backend requiring "gangs of programmers" It is a simple JS query of the site itself looking for your provided keywords.

To see this for yourself get off the lame Internet Explorer and Windows. Boot Ubuntu, use Chrome, in the Menu goto tools and fire up the developer options and see the non "sinister" code yourself.

The site is very basic, no backend, not even asp coded tricks not fancy html (basic). Most likely code with Expression Web and ran on 2008-2012 Windows server. There is one ad click connection, no backend databases, no backend code beyond the JS.
Looking through the site you can find errors Like calling a Bushmaster III a 50 Cal right before saying it is a 35mm.

This is most likely a gamers site dedicated to his or her love of their gaming world, the weapons used in it and the in world history of the game as the world stats of 2025 most likely indicate.

I would not put much stock in it at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KittyStix
Ok so I had to join and throw in my three cents worth.

1) There is noting "special" about the deagel.com site coding. In fact it is very basic HTML, JS and CSS.
2) The Java codes: deagel14.js and jquery.js are basic simple code. In fact these can be found on the internet and hacked to your needs. There have been JS script packages on the net as long as the net has had JS.
3) Google is linked from withing the site
4) The site search function is not some super searcher on the backend requiring "gangs of programmers" It is a simple JS query of the site itself looking for your provided keywords.

To see this for yourself get off the lame Internet Explorer and Windows. Boot Ubuntu, use Chrome, in the Menu goto tools and fire up the developer options and see the non "sinister" code yourself.

The site is very basic, no backend, not even asp coded tricks not fancy html (basic). Most likely code with Expression Web and ran on 2008-2012 Windows server. There is one ad click connection, no backend databases, no backend code beyond the JS.
Looking through the site you can find errors Like calling a Bushmaster III a 50 Cal right before saying it is a 35mm.

This is most likely a gamers site dedicated to his or her love of their gaming world, the weapons used in it and the in world history of the game as the world stats of 2025 most likely indicate.

I would not put much stock in it at all.

Expect an in depth reply to this ... I will argue literally every contrary point you imply.

And for the record; insulting me by implying that I'm incompetent in some respect is going to get me pretty fired up.

Sadly this now turns from a search for information to a debate about whether or not observations are qualified - but considering that you Obviously have no idea how database or web scripting interaction presents itself to the end user - as in not at all - you can expect a Very thorough assault on your argument.

Sorry to say but you just poked the bear.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KittyStix

Nice to know we can 'move on' as suggested by this brand new member.

I suppose this isn't the website weirdness we are looking for.

Everyone else, please keep doing what you do...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I think it's a bit more than a gamers fanboy site as I've found several military books available through the google bookstore that reference the information contained there. There's nothing overtly unique about the site other than the snappy update informing visitors they're not government related. Considering how many random articles that popped up today, yesterday, or two days ago concerning the site, I'd say they probably noticed and updated their info to calm everyone down.

That doesn't explain the inherent lack of activity though, considering how many eyes are on the site and how long it's been around. Where are all the users? For a site 11 years old with all this military junk, it's sure lacking a population. Why was there just a simple generalized statement (that wasn't very noticeable and has since been taken down) issued on the front page and not a forum topic for any conspirators? Why is there no more information other than specs, stats, and more stats?

It's still very much an oddity in my eyes.
edit on 23-10-2014 by Septimus because: added more info

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Nice to know we can 'move on' as suggested by this brand new member.

I suppose this isn't the website weirdness we are looking for.

Everyone else, please keep doing what you do...

Lmao thanks for that... I just saw his stats...

I'm gonna run this kid under the train in about 45 minutes.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well let me add to it dearies.

Search for the Deagel Pro gamers streaming group out of Germany.
FYI
I "built" my first computer in 1977.
I can turn a box anyway in any code I wish.
Breaking a website down to its minute 1s and 0s is not a problem. I have been on the "web" since it was a telnet to a mainframe.

I have been coming to ATS from a very long time.

EDIT:
As I expected and easy to see. as I have built dozens of sites like this myself.
Same CSS, same JS, same web template used on most every page. Go look yourselves. Don't take my word for it. It takes just seconds to change a website when you are managing it with Expression Web or another website management tool. You can literally change it while people are looking at it. That is the beauty of aspx and active server web templates as it only changes the elements you change and not the back template page. Someone could copy and paste a new news source right in of change a footer note and you would think they were right there as it "pops" up before your very eyes...

Still stands: It is a "basic" website, VERY basic!
edit on 23-10-2014 by KittyStix because: Added information

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: berkeleygal
Dave Hodges gives his take on Deagel and how "The Target Date for America’s Depopulation Has Been Set"

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

Boy, good 'ol Dave Hodges sure got a LOT of information from his 'trusted sources' as soon as the questions about this website started showing up on line; according to Dave,

My sources tell me that Deagel is the same exact kind of organization as Zapata Oil. Deagel ran guns through the Ambassador Chris Stevens and subsequently delivered them to al-Qaeda in Libya and in Syria at the time of Stevens death. Deagel was intimately involved in Benghazi in ways that will be revealed in a later article. Deagel is not just a gun running/drug running/child sex trafficking organization, they are also intimately connected with the business as “Open source intelligence links”. This means that Deagel and their partner (affiliations listed below) serve as marketing companies for the CIA and sell intelligence information to the highest bidder. Stratfor and Deagel provide the CIA with a minimum of two degrees of separation from nefarious operations which could taint the U.S. government and in particular, the CIA. These activities will be the topic of a future article. The focus of the remainder of this is article is the destruction and depopulation of the United States.

Deagel is a group that gets their hands dirty and they play both sides of the fence. Please note the publicly available list of Deagel partners, listed below. They do business with the Russian Defense Procurement Agency, but they are largely an American contractor with ties into the U.S. Navy, the NSA and the CIA, through Stratfor. If anyone wanted to make the case that I have, the “Bastard Banksters from Basel” control both sides of the coming WW III for fun and profit, the data trail of Deagel exemplifies this point. From the following information, we get a strong indication of how the U.S. is going to be depopulated. To further examine this possibility, take a look at a partial list of Deagel partners. The following list clearly shows that Deagel is “locked in” when it comes to the power centers on this planet.

A Partial List of Deagel Partners

National Security Agency – www.nsa.gov...
North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO – OTAN) – www.nato.int...
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) – www.oecd.org...
OSCE – www.osce.org...
Russian Defense Procurement Agency – www.fsoz.gov.ru...
Stratfor – www.stratfor.com...
The World Bank – www.worldbank.org...
United Nations (UN) – www.un.org...

This reads like 'how many buzz words can I get in one article'....
All based on his 'trusted sources' who sure were forthcoming, and quickly!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KittyStix
Well let me add to it dearies.

Search for the Deagel Pro gamers streaming group out of Germany.

I did just that and Google asked me "Did you mean: Deagle Pro gamers streaming group"

I did not, but I bet you did, Kitty.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join