It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Ever Heard of Deagel.Com?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What in hell is this? It appears to be a Department of Defense (U.S.?) military forecasting and information site; look at the stats for the United States population now and by 2025...(hover over the red arrows...) and then check out the other countries. I'd be quite glad to be told this is some kind of spoof.

Deagel.com
edit on 2529310pmWednesdayf29Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:29:25 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: spelling - Deagel, not Deagle...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
URK!

Jeez I sure hope not, I dunno much about that sort of thing but that seems a little outrageous. How can we go from 69 mil to 6 bil in a decade? Cool website though, thanks.
edit on Cpm3Wednesday2420144331Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:24:43 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo/ eta

wait I'm just reading it wrong, lol...
edit on Cpm3Wednesday2620140831Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:26:08 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: n00b

Okay, whoa... That's scary stuff. I wonder what they are planning on doing to cause such a drastic reduction in the population of the USA, a bit frightening if this website is fully legit. I mean that is a reduction of ~300 million people! WTF!
edit on Cpm3Wednesday2820143731Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:28:37 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eta... again

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
At first glance, the name sounded to me like some sort of adult entertainment site...

They also have a Youtube channel.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Septimus
At first glance, the name sounded to me like some sort of adult entertainment site...

They also have a Youtube channel.

Yeah, if you look around their site, it's like Janes; lots of military hardware stuff.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

There's actually a thread on their forum about just that subject... linkage

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Is that one of you guys that posted in the discussions section?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

This site is weird... I keep getting a random pop up with '0' on it. That person who posted is also marked as a moderator for me....
Did some more reading and there's another thread about the population drop. Very strange.
edit on 22-10-2014 by Septimus because: added more

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hmm... What's particularly puzzling about this - and concerning - is the comparison between US figures and World Figures... What this graph is pitching is that the US - and 'only' the US - will lose 80% of its population in the next 10 years...

I dare not speculate how they anticipate this, or where this data is coming from...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Septimus

There's actually a thread on their forum about just that subject... linkage

This is kinda wierding me out. Did someone from here post that on their forum? I notice it was just posted today, earlier this afternoon.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

The home page of the site has a message about it:

"For those who might be concerned.

The countries forecast has been out there for over a decade. It is updated annually using the latest available information and is provided AS IS. Obviously, at this point, predicts a Western collapse."

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maybe the Georgia Guidestones are right, if this chart is true. We are going to go from 316 million in population currently to 69 million in 2025? That's a major drop in population!

These are scary statistics!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To be fair thats 247 million deaths and 0 Births, 0 citizenships granted, etc to reflect the numbers they are showing. To make sense of this if you assume that there are 250 million Births and and 497 million deaths then the numbers would still be the same. I am wondering why these numbers showing here would reflect such a drastic increase in the number of deaths of United States Citizens.

www.cdc.gov...

Extrapolating Data from 2010 would show that in the ~12 years that we have would indicate numbers between 35 and 45 million Lol, and thats with the notion of population growth taken into consideration at a threshold of 5-10 percent

There is a huge difference between 40 million and 500 million
I would be shocked if this was real at all.

Then again if it is perhaps the answers are right in front of us.

Lol its all bunk lets be real, "Deagel.com"....

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
WHY THE F### DOES THIS THREAD ONLY HAVE 1 FLAG! and its mine!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Obamas fault

It says that the military budget will drop 98%, like that will ever happen

link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Is that one of you guys that posted in the discussions section?

Not me; I just realized there was a forum though, thanks.

(This was posted over on another CT site, which I believe I'm not allowed to mention...) they're well into discussing it now; I can't believe on search there was nothing about it here already. That's why I'm hoping someone will come forward and declare this some kind of hoax site).

link   
a reply to: signalfire

It gets interesting when you start to poke around and look at other countries. It seems that other "western" countries, including GB, Oz, Canada, have PROFOUND population decreases, while countries like Mexico and China are relatively unchanged.

Communist plan to "level the playing field"? One way to decrease GDP and earning power would be through population decimation.

I really want to know what these projections are based on. Is there a planned war against western countries on the horizon? Are these related to projected casualties?

edit on 22-10-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Registrant Name: EDWIN DEAGLE
Registrant Organization: DEAGLE WEB SOLUTIONS
Registrant Street: 660 LEGACY LAKES WAY
Registrant City: ABERDEEN
Registrant State/Province: NC
Registrant Postal Code: 28315
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9104011750
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.9104011750
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Email Masking [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: EDWIN DEAGLE
Admin Organization: DEAGLE WEB SOLUTIONS
Admin Street: 660 LEGACY LAKES WAY
Admin City: ABERDEEN
Admin State/Province: NC
Admin Postal Code: 28315
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.9104011750
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.9104011750

Deagle Web Solutions is a U.S.A. company, located in 1000 South Main Street, Laurinburg, North Carolina. It belongs to Computer & Equipment Dealers industry

doesn't give much away

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mmshelt
To be fair thats 247 million deaths and 0 Births, 0 citizenships granted, etc to reflect the numbers they are showing. To make sense of this if you assume that there are 250 million Births and and 497 million deaths then the numbers would still be the same. I am wondering why these numbers showing here would reflect such a drastic increase in the number of deaths of United States Citizens.

www.cdc.gov...

Extrapolating Data from 2010 would show that in the ~12 years that we have would indicate numbers between 35 and 45 million Lol, and thats with the notion of population growth taken into consideration at a threshold of 5-10 percent

There is a huge difference between 40 million and 500 million
I would be shocked if this was real at all.

Then again if it is perhaps the answers are right in front of us.

Lol its all bunk lets be real, "Deagel.com"....

Can you prove to me that its bunk, I would really appreciate that at this point. These numbers are unsettling to say the least.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Otley

It is "deagel", not "deagle" - OP misspelled it.

...and I see it is fixed.

edit on 22-10-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Interestingly enough... The site has been around for a while; and seems to have been posting 'legitimate' data since at least 2011...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join