It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi was murdered three years ago. This is Libya now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo
I think whole midd-east "liberating" movement has been about getting those rich asss natural resources and to build new military bases closer to Russia and China, to me its obvious our dear leaders dun care about peace and freedoms but world domination, thats the new age BS, they are already advancing to "next step of mankind evolution" by trying to dominate whole world and then they can move on to liberate whole humanity from their freedoms and rights. We are just cattle to them and we are too many to hold on by laws and what not, they gonna need some insurances over the population of earth, things like mind-police and all that sh1t, thats their new age world. But according to history, like every dam time they trying the same sh1t with different styles, physical slavery, mental slavery all them work for while until ppl got too brave and fight back but now we going trough all the sh1t same time, while its the same sh1t ppl seem to be like cattle without bars but still happy to stay in slaughter house.

Exactly, it's all geo-political chess, nothing else.

I want to punch people who keep saying "but but we be tryun to gib em freedoms and democracy, and and they be hating us for our freedom. That's right!" #Merica.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Passive aggressive insults? wow
You are too sensitive to argue with good by.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
I remember this video from around the time it all kicked off in Libya.
There`s so much in this short video.
This was a invasion.
There`s an eye-opener in the 4 min mark than made me realise it was a set up at the time.

youtu.be...

The link works........just don't know how to post a video.
Its really worth watching so if someone can help out I`d be grateful !

If Dennis kucinich had have brought this to congress or the United Nations, would obama and his allies had got away with these crimes against Libya ?
He states the UK and France had planned war games....identical to what happened five months later in Libya.
This....in my opinion is a clear plan of war.
Why was this never brought to the UN ?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: papazen

Deflecting again I see. I just want you to produce evidence. Don't worry about how I feel about your attitude and just produce the evidence.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding. Saddam and Gaddafi...as victims. Jeebus what a revisionist joke.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

What brings you to this conclusion ?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

what are their names and for whom were they working?

what happened to gaddafis personal security detail?

you can't accept the idea of personal responsibility, can you?

why didn't you go can defend gaddafi when he needed a good friend nearby?

do you often blame others for your problems and shortcomings?

edit on 22-10-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

they aren't, who's at the top of the food chain?

good question...

who 'murdered' Qaddafi if he didn't orchestrate the whole act himself?

you may as well have asked who killed JFK

how many are in the cabal that secretly runs everything but still has to fight wars?

see above

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

I hear ya...

Boobies and butterflies for all..

History teaches us the lessons, if you look away from the dreams of others...

Yet I just realized if I knew you, I would not like you...

I hear ya thou...

I can still hear my heart... Can you hear yours?

When all you do is hear silence you might wanna start looking behind...

History teaches us how to make a better future, yet most take it so hard to change...

edit on b272014-10-22T20:27:02-05:00America/Chicago103176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

There is a reason why people make the decisions they do and it's based of something that drawn them to that conclusion ?

Now when I speak of Gaddafi I do it through research of the mans factual actions. Most is propaganda by one side or the other.
Most is left from text books and never heard from by the worlds ears but still very much directly affect the people lifes involved no less.
Just because the actions of this man go unheard to you and the only thing you think you know of him is obviously not based on research of the man but research of MSM headlines and books printed after his death, disgracing a dead man whom may hold no chance to defend his image and that of his country.

What happened to him is what happens to every sovereign nations leader that doesn't play by your masters rules. History tells us this and it's been happening for a long time.
edit on 22-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I wonder why MSM is reporting on this? Isn't all MSM supposed to an evil servitude to some political agenda?
edit on 23-10-2014 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidAmerican
a reply to: daaskapital

-If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.
Link

When can I move there to go sit on my ass?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
It's funny to see so many versions of what happen. I wonder how many people on this site were really there & how many just got their info from CNN or RT.

Well from the sounds of it, Libya was a wonderful first world country where everything was free, I am sure there should be hundreds of thousands of Libyans who are roaming the internet in the information age telling everyone how awesome it used to be.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
You have got to be kidding. Saddam and Gaddafi...as victims. Jeebus what a revisionist joke.

Iraq and Libya are doing so while right now, arent they?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kykweer
I wonder why MSM is reporting on this? Isn't all MSM supposed to an evil servitude to some political agenda?

The Mass Media arent any longer reporting anymore from or about Libya, there agenda and objective was to mislead idiots and the sheeps into believing these little facts.

1.That were a mass string of Arab Spring protests across the mid least yet they left out the Sunni Regime states in the gulf why?

2.Former countries that were targeted by both Israel and America were the ones that were hit by these fake manufactured protests.

3. They wanted all of them gone Assad included, no matter the outcome or reasons.

4.Sunnis gulf regime states wanted Shias leaders gone.

5. Qataris wanted an pipeline in Syria.

That was the game plan.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I agree and it should be obvious to most. Their trying to surround china an Russia.
And what's goin in Libya same as Iraq and Syria. The peoples are fighting for their country. Against Isis, western powers, rival tribes, or rebels they are fighting for their soveirnty. But every story repotrted on these subjects are twisted and flipped to fit the goal.
edit on 23-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The same thing happened in Iraq.

Sure, Gaddafi and Saddam weren't outstanding leaders. Anyone could tell you that, but at least they kept their countries under control and stable. They did some shady stuff here and there, but the aftermath of them being gone has been far worse.

I don't think the whole goal was to "spread democracy" in the name of "freedom" and "humanitarianism." Seems to me it was purposefully done to destabilize the area and keep it weakened. We try and take out some "bad guys" new and worse bad guys end up popping out of the woodwork trying to cut in on the action. ISIS or ISIL, whatever they call themselves are a prime example.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

This is the only interview he speaks English very well!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
After watching the US help countries such as Libya, and seeing the progress, how can it not make a person feel proud to be an American. After all, we call it progress and freedom so it must be.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gorsestar
Completely agenda based campaign. I don't know why he was killed or whom ordered the killing but the facts are facts; gaddafi helped Africa until the Americans came and made it worse. To see Obama speak at the Africa summit makes me sick

Oh lets get it strait folks......OIL saved Libya. All this how wonderful life was under Gaddfi is simply a PR show. Gaddafi was big brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join