It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi was murdered three years ago. This is Libya now

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

3. Meteors in Chelyabinsk 4. Ebola in Texas. 5. Items 3 and 4 above prove that my religion, the Bible and Christianity as represented in the Bible is the only truth. Shinto, Buddhism, Rastafarianism, Islam...its all pagan nonsense.

How so .

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

5. Items 3 and 4 above prove that my religion, the Bible and Christianity as represented in the Bible is the only truth. Shinto, Buddhism, Rastafarianism, Islam...its all pagan nonsense.

He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see
He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He got the answers to ease my curiosity
He dreamed up a god and called it Christianity
God is dead and no one cares
If there is a hell, I'll see you there

He flexed his muscles to keep his flock of sheep in line
He made a virus that would kill off all the swine
His perfect kingdom of killing, suffering and pain
Demands devotion atrocities done in his name
Your god is dead and no one cares
(Your god is dead) God is dead and no one cares (and no one cares)
(Drowning in his own hypocrisy) If there is a hell, I'll see you there

edit on 28-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

3. Meteors in Chelyabinsk 4. Ebola in Texas. 5. Items 3 and 4 above prove that my religion, the Bible and Christianity as represented in the Bible is the only truth. Shinto, Buddhism, Rastafarianism, Islam...its all pagan nonsense.

How so .

1. Someone asked me to speculate what the image of the beast might be. I responded by saying that it might be images of minors being abused by adults on the internet. Within two weeks a meteor hit Chelyabinsk, the shockwave took out thousands of windows. Microsoft's main operating system is called .....

Windows.

2. I saw a story on the internet about a Texas grandmother who was upset that Texas was going to do nothing to protect her child from public school sexual abuse being perpetrated upon her grandson by a cowardly predator who was 10 years older than her 4 year old. This predator had physical advantages that made the abuse possible. In my irritation I said "Ebola, its coming" on another forum. And strangely enough ebola, the virus, landed in Texas two weeks later.

3. The image of the beast doesn't occur is other religions. It's only spoken of in the New Testament. So, therefore other religions that do not regard the New Testament as being of Divine origin and carrying Divine authority are false religions.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
He dreamed up a god and called it Christianity

No one cares until their lands are plagued with ebola or their windows get blown out by meteors.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It was a divine culling. A Higher Power gives you the responsibility of running your own kingdom, then your first responsibility as a Divine appointed king is to eradicate the presence of a false cult that requires you kill those will not submit to it but who instead make obligations to religions which follow truth. IE. The Bible.

By failing to eradicate this religion Qaddafi and Hussein were putting lives at risk of baptized Christians in their respective lands, who are honoring the 10 Commandments. And in doing so, these two kings in shirking their responsibility were endangering their own lives.

Crossing the crown the Jesus was nailed to but subjecting his servants to execution by cultists engaging in idolatry by bowing before that meteorite at the Kabba is enough to warrant your deposition as king.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The entire Italian political ruling class is responsible for the destruction of Libya and these Mafia clowns will not dare to attack Libya themselves. They are hoping to provoke the US into a ground war in Libya. Since Italian ships are not fit to face modern threats many will be lost. Italy is so desperate they could even sink their own ships to invoke NATO article 5.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Not the Italians, the Frenchs :
Ripped From Hillary’s Emails: French Plot to Overthrow Gaddafi and Help Itself to Libya’s Oil

The memos from Sid Blumenthal, part of the Clinton email release, seriously contradicts the official French narrative about its intervention in Lybia.
The media tale in France holds that then-President Nicolas Sarkozy was outraged by Gadhafi’s crackdown on protesters in February 2011 but had no clear idea who to support. Enter a swash-buckling “intellectual,” Bernard-Henri Levy, who met with Transitional National Council leader Mustafa Abdul Jalil on March 4, immediately called Sarkozy, and had the French president invite Jalil to the Elysee Palace — and recognize the council as the country’s official government by March 10.
“In return for their assistance,” the memo states, “the DGSE officers indicated that they expected the new government of Libya to favor French firms and national interests, particularly regarding the oil industry in Libya.”

The email goes on to state that Jalil and Younis “accepted this offer” and “have maintained contact with the DGSE officers in Cairo.” The memo is titled, “How the French created the National Libyan Council, ou l’argent parle.”

Another memo dated May 5 asserts that individuals close to the council stated “in strictest confidence” that as early as mid-April 2011 French humanitarian flights also included “executives from the French company TOTAL, the large construction from VINCI and the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company N.V. (EADS).” Subsequent flights have allegedly carried representatives “from the conglomerate THALYS and other large French firms, all with close ties to Sarkozy.”

edit on 4-8-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Almost 2018, there's no hope for Libya while the EU attempts to take control over the oil and gas fields!
No more chance for Italy to receive a drop of oil or cubic inch of gas from there! Neither any chance for BP or Royal Dutch Shell for plundering

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join