It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason We Never Went Back to the Moon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Dah....dah....dah....dah....dah...

You make so much sense.

Seriously though, a psychologist would have a field day with you man.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

i have to admit, somewhere in my mind I think that if we knew each other in person, we'd actually get on and be friends.

Why are you posting this bollox?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think we have been back, maybe not officially
it was a very expensive program and probably not state of the art
so we have a secret program instead

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Lets examine this claim of getting kicked off the moon by aliens.
1) Very convenient that they only use the dark side for operations.
2) Imagine if they travel off the moon how come no other telescopes have seen them. Too many amateurs with telescopes to keep them all quiet. Hard to do and if the Earth so primitive there would be no reason to conceal themselves.
3) Conspiracies of this size are heard of here but somehow never proved.

The claim we never made it to the moon is like modern man dismissing the expertise the ancients used because we don't know how they did it.
A) You have the right to think your own thoughts (so far) and can disagree with history wherever you want.
B) What irrefutable facts drive your viewpoint?
C) Consider Puma Piku and the Pyramids. They had methods in the past that used different technologies than we have today. They existed and their monuments live on.
D) Two persons may keep a secret if one of them is dead. It would require too many people to be in on the cover up for it not to leak out.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

i have to admit, somewhere in my mind I think that if we knew each other in person, we'd actually get on and be friends.

Why are you posting this bollox?

i am sure we have good discussions.....

i posted that bollox as an example of blantant lies that get fed to the populace...and it really hard to express myself on forum like this...i would find it much easier face to face as such...there is alot missing from a conversation in this kind of format...i also have another excuse i had come home from a night out and posted that....i turned 40 yesterday...it was a big night

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

There may or may not be aliens doing stuff on the moon, I don't know, ask Ingo Swann.

However, we never got "kicked off" the moon, we went there six times, unless the argument is that the aliens waited untill Apollo 17 and then said "Ok lads, that's enough"

Who knows.

People who contend that we never went there are typically ignorant of history, period.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

If I ever manage to navigate my way below the equator again I'll look you up and we can have a beer, or whatever.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

thankyou .....sounds good...anytime... you would be most welcome

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: wmd_2008

There is many stories of Santa.....he must be real.

Actually, Santa Clause was a real person. He didn't ride in a sleigh and deliver presents overnight though. His name was St. Nicholas.

No Santa Claus is BASED on a real person, there is a difference.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Interesting documentary.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax

The Alien base on the far side of the Moon was seen and filmed by the Apollo Astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as MOTHER SHIPS exist there. - Milton Cooper

Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken, but no Apollo missions ever landed on the far side. And I doubt the moon buggy could have got the astronauts there and back to original landing site on what little battery power it had.

Apollo 13 was forced to go around the far side of the moon when critical failures of their systems occurred.

Yes and that means what to what you are replying?

I guess this is a way to reply to a post that completely destroys your OPs premise.

Make it look like it has relevance if you glance over it, but actually read what was asked and how you replied shows a rather telling picture, more clear than the alien base pics you tried showing in your OP.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I replied to someone asking if we had ever landed on the far side. It was a simple reply pointing out the fact that we have been to the far side before, although we never landed, we have seen it. I guess that destroys my OP lol. You're a joke buddy.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Can someone explain to me how Neil is being used as proof when he blatantly states he has neither seen nor heard of any proof of aliens.

Delusions, purposeful deception or plain ignorance.

Take your pic.

I would be happy with with choice 1 and 3 as there work to be done, the enemy can be recognized.

If its purposeful deception which by how its presented isn't in enough of an intelligent fashion to show a purposeful deception so a deception based on ignorantly believing due to minor delusional beliefs might answer your question best.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

I replied to someone asking if we had ever landed on the far side. It was a simple reply pointing out the fact that we have been to the far side before, although we never landed, we have seen it. I guess that destroys my OP lol. You're a joke buddy.

But the question wasn't asking if we had been but had landed, do you get it, its not a joke buddy unless this whole thing is one troll thread.

They asked to be corrected because the poster had doubts about what you quoted in your OP about the Moon.

They doubted the Moon buggy could get them there and back to the landing site.

Care to address that point.

with the details of a mining operation or what not was all that able to be determined from an orbiting lander?

Large Motherships and other claims one would assume some exploration and some close encounters would be required to determine such hence why I assume the poster asked about the buggies.

Or Did Milton Cooper simply mean Astronauts filmed and viewed this from the orbit they were in around the Moon?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That was all in reference to what Bill Cooper spoke about.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

True...unless as I mentioned....many of us here....did already hear of it. And held discussions on it over the years...already. Thats all. Continue by all means...the discussion.

Perhaps check back thru the threads over the years.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
I think we have been back, maybe not officially
it was a very expensive program and probably not state of the art
so we have a secret program instead

This I am positive of.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There are so many more interesting places to explore in the solar system than the moon. NASA has limited funding. The focus on Mars is correct. We should have a Mars sample return mission by 2020. I'm sure we will go back to the Moon, alien base or no alien base. But we pretty much know what's there - a barren rock in space; lacking any resources to support us.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
There are so many more interesting places to explore in the solar system than the moon. NASA has limited funding. The focus on Mars is correct. We should have a Mars sample return mission by 2020. I'm sure we will go back to the Moon, alien base or no alien base. But we pretty much know what's there - a barren rock in space; lacking any resources to support us.

Not necessarily true...The moon is packed with water transplanted by solar winds.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join