It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason We Never Went Back to the Moon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Whatever you say dude.

I will never take anything you put out seriously.....ever.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: darkorange

Yeah.

One thing I can bet on for sure is that you know zilch about the Apollo program.

I can say that with certainty.

C'mon, hit me with a righteous comeback....like "I don't need to know anything about Apollo, I know the government are liars, that's enough!!!!"

For sure.

edit on 4-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

originally posted by: FearYourMind
r.

this might be another example of 'giants' having been on this planet in the past, it wouldnt be impossible for giants to cut large stones and move them easily while we cant because they are simply too big and heavy

I know a lot of people dont believe in giants just throwing it out there

interesting thread !

I agree and also believe in the possibility of Giants being on Earth in the past. These old stories have some truth to them. They were talked about and their stories were passed down in many areas of the world.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

r.

this might be another example of 'giants' having been on this planet in the past, it wouldnt be impossible for giants to cut large stones and move them easily while we cant because they are simply too big and heavy

interesting thread !

I agree and also believe in the possibility of Giants being on Earth in the past. These old stories have some truth to them. They were talked about and their stories were passed down in many areas of the world.

Yes and so is Santa Claus & the Easter Bunny or the Bogeyman I take it you believe in them as well

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

There is many stories of Santa.....he must be real.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Guys, the emberacement of the fake. No end.

Such a mistake propaganda driven.

Ask, in a year 2050, Russians successfully land real men mission?

How embarrassing to fake Moon land. Its been 50 years. Stupid trols. Empire is naked.

Naked.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
How embraced I would be if pushed Moon land.

US of A is evil. King for simpleton smartest.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: darkorange

I guess I overestimated your level of eloquence....

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

the same people who so readily believe without question are the same people who brought this garbage...and tell me how many people like your good self believed it hook line and sinker ?

(post by FearYourMind removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

r.

interesting thread !

Yes and so is Santa Claus & the Easter Bunny or the Bogeyman I take it you believe in them as well
Do you not know that 30 ft tall human skeletons exist?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Or maybe the OP's intention was to inform and spread awareness of possibly the greatest mystery in existence.... Just a thought.

A truly sad first comment to an otherwise brilliant thread. Thank you FearYourMind, these are some amazing finds.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

i haven't gone through the other pages, but based on this comment I imagine the discussion didn't take a positive turn... This is becoming a ridiculously common theme around here... What happened to all the interesting people who dared to venture outside their comfortable sphere of influence? I'm not saying a healthy degree of scepticism isn't necessary, but there is clearly an imbalance of perspective....

Oh, and that last line was priceless

edit on 5-10-2014 by Gh0stwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

What happened to all the interesting people who dared to venture outside their comfortable sphere of influence?

The same could be asked of the OP, for example, my question I proposed to them that they just ignored..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hi folks. Long time lurker, first time poster. This caught my eye quickly today and I even got a little excited that there may be some real proof of structures on mars until I did some digging. This structure video was possibly debunked way back in 2007. www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

See the post by Pericynthion about half way through the page. Even though this one may have possibly been debunked it does not change my mindset that we are not alone.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Ya sure, I am sure the world makes perfect sense in your view.

Not once have you done anything on this site but follow PROVEN party lines, and show that you are as big a follower as they come.

Most people on here have not taken a thing you have posted seriously for years, save for one thing, the fact that so many people like you exist, is bloody dangerous, and is the main reason we are slowly going down the tubes.

Pure and unadulterated blatant faith in just about everything you are told, are you serious that no lies are told to you, or are you so good at detecting lies it just all slides off ya.

Real History is not on your side, it is unreal, that you cannot handle the fact that literally every government , and agency therein,THE MAIN POLICY, is to withhold ALOT of everything they do, and to use tactics to confuse and mindwash the public into drones, such faith you have.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Great thread

Those White blobs and circles remind me of plankton just a little bigger (turbo charged). IMO I believe that some of what is shown in the videos in the OP are actually organic in nature.

Something along the lines of Sky Jelly, they've recently found plankton cells on the outside of the ISS, so perhaps it's not completely mad to think that some form of life could exist in space.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: stevenwest

Hi there! Yes it has been debunked several times here in this thread and other thread.

I posted a youtube video of the original here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: wmd_2008

r.

interesting thread !

Do you not know that 30 ft tall human skeletons exist?

Really you believe that provide a link to the evidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: wmd_2008

There is many stories of Santa.....he must be real.

Actually, Santa Clause was a real person. He didn't ride in a sleigh and deliver presents overnight though. His name was St. Nicholas.
edit on 5-10-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join