It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason We Never Went Back to the Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Supposed Moon Structure Filmed by Neil Armstrong

According to Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the
Moon and wanted us to get off and stay off the Moon. Milton
Cooper a Naval Intelligence Officer tells us that the
Intelligence community calls the Alien Base "Luna":

The Alien base on the far side of the Moon was seen and filmed by the Apollo Astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as MOTHER SHIPS exist there.
- Milton Cooper

Armstrong and Aldrin both saw a UFO shortly after their historic landing

Neil Armstrong Films Moon City. In this video you will see Buzz Aldrin pop in and out of the film as he gazes at the structure in shock. The video was top secret for decades, but leaked on the internet recently.

Karl Wolf, a military whistleblower, discloses the fact that aliens exists on the moon.

Many UFOs have been filmed and documented in space. They exist in the NASA archives. Here is a video of some of these.

This is a old censored 70′s TV program that has recently resurfaced.
The Orange Mission: Secret Dossier of the Apollo Program

So, it is apparent that something is happening on the moon and we are not being told the full truth. Some of this may be misinformation, but the UFOs in NASA archives is evidence enough that we are not being told everything. They want to explain these away as "ice crystals", but it has been proven that these are NOT ice crystals.

Ice crystals do not make U-Turns, slow down & speed up and change direction in a zero gravity environment. I am almost certain Jim Oberg will be on here to suggest otherwise, but that doesn't deter me from seeing the obvious. So, if these UFOs are operated by intelligent beings then they would need a place to hide and what better place than the moon? Especially the far side which we never see from Earth. The ocean would also be a great place. Inside the Earth as well. All of these places have barely been touched by humans. So, when people ask "where do these UFOs go?" I think of all these places mentioned. I am obviously a firm believer in extraterrestrial life and it's existence here.

edit on 2-10-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

This is an old topic here at ATS. There is all kinds of discussion over the years here.....Search for topics already existing before creating threads! Just sayin". It will save us all a bit of time and redundancy!!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The Chinese landed two probes there recently. Did they not get the memo?
Don't say unmanned either, it don't take a human hand to run a camera and send the pics back to earth.

+72 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

This is an old topic here at ATS. There is all kinds of discussion over the years here.....Search for topics already existing before creating threads! Just sayin". It will save us all a bit of time and redundancy!!

I'm sure UFOs have been discussed many times on ATS. May as well take the whole UFO forum down if we can't continue to discuss the issue and all of the evidence there is to discuss.

+61 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

True but there are videos and information on this thread that I have never seen. How is that redundant?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

True but there are videos and information on this thread that I have never seen. How is that redundant?

Great point. I thought op was fascinating and I did really want to search for all of these separate videos. S&F for putting it all together here for us.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Space is not a zero gravity environment. It is a vacuum. There is a difference.

I am sure that Nasa has plenty of secrets. It does no good to speculate what they are. They are more likely to be about their technological achievements rather than an alien colony on the moon. But hey...who knows? I love the idea of aliens, but i am yet unconvinced that they are visiting, or even running the world from their secret moon base. [ end snarky one liner ] In this age of easy fakery it would be easy to keep pretty much any secret from full public consumption.

I will watch the vid now. Thanks for posting actual conspiracy material.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This theory has been exhausted on more threads than I care to mention. It's been shown to be unsupportable when intelligently investigated. It gets so tiresome having the same discussions over and over and over again. And reading the same arguments and seeing the same inwardly edited videos trying to make a case that cannot be made.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Who said we never went back? I say we are going back and forth, just not public.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Space is not a zero gravity environment. It is a vacuum. There is a difference.

Would you agree that objects would not be capable of making U-Turns in that environment? Not without their own propulsion systems or in a case that they are being pushed by boosters nearby, but that isn't the case here.

+52 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
This theory has been exhausted on more threads than I care to mention. It's been shown to be unsupportable when intelligently investigated. It gets so tiresome having the same discussions over and over and over again. And reading the same arguments and seeing the same inwardly edited videos trying to make a case that cannot be made.

I'm sure you realize that attempted censorship and criticism of a subject only makes it more attractive to those interested in these types of threads and in fact adds to the conspiracy angle.

If it's so tiresome for these types of threads and discussions; might I suggest you avoid them and leave others the oppertunity to make up their own minds. simple....

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Therealjohndoe
Who said we never went back? I say we are going back and forth, just not public.

That's what is being proposed in "The Orange Mission" video. It implies that the Apollo missions went on without the public knowing.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The "ancient structures" are from a Spanish TV show. Did you even look at the "space suits?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, in case anyone is interested, here is Armstrong's full speech (instead of an out of context statement). He was offering an inspiring message to a group of young people at the White House.

Thank you, Mr. Vice President, Mr. President, members of Congress, fellow astronauts, ladies and gentlemen.

Wilbur Wright once noted that the only bird that cold talk was the parrot, and he didn't fly very well. So I'll be brief. This week America has been recalling the Apollo program and reliving the memories of those times in which so many of us here, colleagues here in the first rows, were immersed. Our old astrogeology mentor, Gene Shoemaker, even called in one of his comets to mark the occasion with spectacular Jovian fireworks. And reminding us once again of the power and consequence of celestial extracurricular activities.

Many Americans were part of Apollo, about one or two in each thousand citizens, all across the country. They were asked by their country to do the impossible--to envisage the design and to build a method of breaking the bonds of earth's gravity and then sally forth to visit another heavenly body. The principal elements--leaving earth, navigating in space and descending to a planet unencumbered with runways and traffic control--would include major requirements necessary for a space-faring people.

Today a space shuttle flies overhead with an international crew. A number of countries have international space programs. During the space age we have increased our knowledge of our universe a thousand-fold.

Today we have with us a group of students, among America's best. To you we say we have only completed a beginning. We leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers. There are many places to go beyond belief. Those challenges are yours--in many fields, not the least of which is space, because there lies human destiny.

Source

Karl Wolfe is a fraud:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That "Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969" looks suspiciously like footage from the 1989 Walter Koenig film "Moontrap".

Nevermind, looks like Phage beat me to it. But the movie "Moontrap" had a similar looking structure, too.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'm sure UFOs have been discussed many times on ATS. May as well take the whole UFO forum down if we can't continue to discuss the issue and all of the evidence there is to discuss.

I have to agree with you. Some new threads contain new information and many members may not seen the original thread. I really don't see what the big deal if a topic has been discussed before. I don't go searching for old threads unless I'm looking for something specific.

As for your thread, I feel Karle Wolfe is legit. He came across as being genuinely sincere and spoke in a manner in which he was technically familiar with. I find his statement about being scared, not about the bases they found, but being concerned of being caught knowing what they had found. That's a human reaction and a small tid bit of information that I don't think a normal hoaxer would even mention.

I grew up during the Apollo missions, and although the cost of going to the moon was used as an excuse of not going there anymore, I always found it odd how abruptly it stopped. With the technology we have today, I'm sure a few more trips to the moon wouldn't break the bank! Considering the military advantages, possible new raw material that can be found, having a forward base to be used as a refueling station or rest stop, launching probes to other planets. conducting off planet research, I find it extremely odd that our government has no interest on going back.

It\s not like going to Mars! It's only a 3 or 4 day trip!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Just addressing this video, its obvious editing and compilation of two different objects on the moon made to look like a mysterious object.

The appolo astronauts visited the Surveyor probe and filmed it, even taking pieces of it back to earth. In this image we can see the LEM in the background.

source

The same image of the LEM appears in another portion of the YouTube (at the end about 4:20).

Imo, video of the Surveyor and the LEM were mixed up to make it look like their was one mysterious object.
edit on 2-10-2014 by intrptr because: time stamp

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

The awesome thing about forums is that you do not have to read things you find "tiresome". There are countless threads for you to go and find enjoyment in.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, the moon structure video is sketchy, but that doesn't mean that the Apollo astronauts didn't encounter strange lights on the dark side of the moon. With all of the footage from NASA archives showing unidentified objects, there is good reason to believe that strange occurrences are happening on and around the moon.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yes, the moon structure video is sketchy,
And yet, you post it. Why?

With all of the footage from NASA archives showing unidentified objects, there is good reason to believe that strange occurrences are happening on and around the moon.

Why? What do tiny objects near spacecraft in Earth orbit have to do with the Moon?

edit on 10/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP. Very interesting videos and many of them I had never seen before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join