It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason We Never Went Back to the Moon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I don't think he meant that. The video in question WAS made on Earth.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There is zero evidence, other than speculation and rumours generated by charlatans, that any moon landings were done in a studio.

Look at any 'space' film work done in the 60's and 70's, they couldn't get close to the moon landing footage. The footage taken on the moon has been demonstrated time and time again to be consistent with the laws of physics in every way. This is being done constantly by people using current state of the art video analysis......oh yeah I forgot, we're all stupid, Bill Kaysing and Jarrah White are smarter that the rest of us.

Keep on toeing the line dude!

i am just a little skeptical and i have every right to feel that way....there are alot of things that we are told that just do not add up....i would love to feel the same way as you and believe that everything we are told is the the complete and utter truth...it would be so much easier.....

edit on 4-10-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Hahaha, yeah i believe everything I'm "told".

Again, keep toeing that line.....

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

BTW you're not a skeptic mate.

If you are "skeptical" how come that skepticism only applies to the historical version of events?

Why isn't your skepticism directed equally at the originators of the moon hoax farce?

There is 100% documented proof of these guys lies and manipulation, but people like your good self choose to ignore that?

Strange isn't it? Hmmm...

edit on 4-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

Hahaha, yeah i believe everything I'm "told".

Again, keep toeing that line.....

thx for that...your right and i am wrong huh ?

the difference between you and me is i ask questions ...yes i have beliefs but will concede when i am wrong ...you on the other hand think you have all the answers...so then who is toeing the party line ?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

you are so stuck in "rock logic" you are never going to see another way

There is 100% documented proof of these guys lies and manipulation, but people like your good self choose to ignore that? Strange isn't it? Hmmm...

keep putting words in my mouth bud...if that helps you sleep at night so be it

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

So let me get this straight, the aliens told Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon, to get off and stay off the moon, so we abided by sending a further 5 manned missions and then dozens of orbiters, rovers and landers?

You don't see a problem here..?

edit on 4-10-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

So let me get this straight, the aliens told Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon, to get off and stay off the moon, so we abided by sending a further 5 manned missions and then dozens of orbiters, rovers and landers?

You don't see a problem here..?

LOL!!! BUSTED!

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The "ancient structures" are from a Spanish TV show. Did you even look at the "space suits?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, in case anyone is interested, here is Armstrong's full speech (instead of an out of context statement). He was offering an inspiring message to a group of young people at the White House.

Thank you, Mr. Vice President, Mr. President, members of Congress, fellow astronauts, ladies and gentlemen.

Wilbur Wright once noted that the only bird that cold talk was the parrot, and he didn't fly very well. So I'll be brief. This week America has been recalling the Apollo program and reliving the memories of those times in which so many of us here, colleagues here in the first rows, were immersed. Our old astrogeology mentor, Gene Shoemaker, even called in one of his comets to mark the occasion with spectacular Jovian fireworks. And reminding us once again of the power and consequence of celestial extracurricular activities.

Many Americans were part of Apollo, about one or two in each thousand citizens, all across the country. They were asked by their country to do the impossible--to envisage the design and to build a method of breaking the bonds of earth's gravity and then sally forth to visit another heavenly body. The principal elements--leaving earth, navigating in space and descending to a planet unencumbered with runways and traffic control--would include major requirements necessary for a space-faring people.

Today a space shuttle flies overhead with an international crew. A number of countries have international space programs. During the space age we have increased our knowledge of our universe a thousand-fold.

Today we have with us a group of students, among America's best. To you we say we have only completed a beginning. We leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers. There are many places to go beyond belief. Those challenges are yours--in many fields, not the least of which is space, because there lies human destiny.

Source

Karl Wolfe is a fraud:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you guys wonder why most people think conspiracy theorists are weirdos. People like the Op can't even be bothered to research his OWN thread material to see if it's legit or not....Sorry if this might sound harsh, but that's pathetic.

Thanks Phage for outing yet another pointless post.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spader
Enjoyed the videos. its nice to have them put together like that. That last one with the tether, well all I've got to say is if all of those lines and dots were ufo's, earth would be second only to Coruscant in space traffic.

Although I am a true believer, I cannot help but to imagine those dots as something from under a microscope. I mean, that image makes space look like some kind of liquid medium teeming with life.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I never said that.

You just assume, or rather try to assert, that because I don't see it your way that means I am just following what I'm "told", by whoever, which is something you hear all the time from your ilk. You are sooooo predictable, toe the line dude.

The whole "asking questions" rhetoric is tiresome aswell, because you really don't want to know the answers do you? Again, you just spout the same waffle every other "question asker" does on here. Truth means feck all to you in reality. Stop pretending.

It's like a machine somewhere turns you guys out.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Too bad you don't realize you are one of those turned out by a machine.

You DO NOT know the answers, and you do not want to ask them, pretty sad really.

The ways in which secrecy keeps all the relevant parts of these missions from the public, reminds me of a religion, called Christianity.

These Official Story Believers dance around the truth while singing praise to their Overlords......drones indeed.

Notice how they also have no problem with ANY story told by any official source in ALL OF HISTORY!!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me how Neil is being used as proof when he blatantly states he has neither seen nor heard of any proof of aliens. He outright says he believes there is life out there but has never seen anything yet he's consistently used in theories...something he abhors

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Very Fascinating I have heard of all of this information previously but two of the videos you had posted up there one being "The Disclosure Project" with Karl Wolf and the other being "The Orange Mission" I have not seen in the past and find very interesting thank for this post.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I know, bash me, but I think the US of A never put people on the the Moon because it's been so long ever since. Only now we can for real evaluate the difficulties.
Back in a day of cold war was important to do claims. Moon landing mystery will be put to end one day. I do not believe humans touched down Moon surface. Unfeasible feat up to this day.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
My favorite is when they say his life/family were threatened...

a reply to: Jenisiz

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Guys, think about it. Up til this very day NO nation can put men on the moon.

US of A is more into lies as day goes by. I say, in 20 years it will sound silly by the day to claim we went to the Moon in 20th century.
It will become similar to claims Maims went interstellar. But are we too blind that US of A was faking even your personal security?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
I find it interesting that these megalithic structures are found all around the world and each of them are structured similarly.
Puma Punku for example.

These large stones would have been impossible for the people of those times to lift into place. Not only that, but the precision of cuts made into these rocks are so precise that only a modern day cutter with a diamond tip could even compare to these cuts.

The Incas elder, who holds all knowledge of their history, says Giants built the structures around 13,000-16,000 years ago. He went on to say that there were 22 winged "Watchers" of those times. The Bible speaks of 22 angels who watched over areas of the Earth back then. The Incas elder said these "Watchers" began mating with human women and that angered God and he cast them out for eternity. The same is said in the Bible about the angels mating with human women and producing "Nephilim" hybrids. God cast these angels out and are now known as the "Fallen Angels". These Nephilim produced more Nephilim.

Abductees speak of these entities taking babies from them in the early stages of pregnancy. This is a hybrid program and makes me put one and two together to see that these are Nephilim continuing their agenda to create more hybrids.

Puma Punku was believed to be wiped out by a "Great Flood" according to the Incas elder which coincides with the Bible's great flood in which God attempted to wipe out these Nephilim, but said that there were still Nephilim on Earth even after the flood. So these stories can be found around the Globe and are very similar to one another.

this might be another example of 'giants' having been on this planet in the past, it wouldnt be impossible for giants to cut large stones and move them easily while we cant because they are simply too big and heavy

I know a lot of people dont believe in giants just throwing it out there

interesting thread !

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You know, its been 40 years since claimed Moon landing. Anyone who finds excuse we did not go there since are agenda old furts players on this board.

cheers

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join