It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

They are not Christians at all any way shape or form.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I love how the doctor gets treated with an experimental drug for Ebola and now has an upper respiratory infection. I'm going to forget I read that.

I'm on fb posting about a lot of this stuff and it's radio silence from my fb friends. Even when I talked to a friend from Dallas last night he had already forgotten about it and was more worried about his new poa.

Football! Murica!

Anyway, I think we all need to step up aid to west Africa. We should all donate what we can to charities (a lot of good ones do a google search) and demand more action from our politicians. If we collectively bury our head in the sand and let it mutate out of control, we deserve what's coming. If it's not already too late.
edit on 5-10-2014 by nukedog because: Autocorrect got me

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Don't know if there is anything to this but thought it's worth sharing just in case.

Not sure if I can post the entire article b/c of the copyright clause.

So for what it's worth or not,................

Ebola virus disease: Potential use of melatonin as a treatment.
Department of Cellular and Structural Biology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX, USA.

Source

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

Anyway, I think we all need to step up aid to west Africa. We should all donate what we can to charities (a lot of good ones do a google search) and demand more action from our politicians. If we collectively bury our head in the sand and let it mutate out of control, we deserve what's coming. If it's not already too late.

oh not me.
i think we need to step up aid for people in our own *country. our own citizens.
lots of good charities in this country for people in this country.
lets demand more action from our politicians to help US in THIS country.

i feel bad for people suffering in africa but only to a point.
people in this country need help. our own citizens.
we should take care oof our own backyard

*our own country being whatever country you live in

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

Normally I would agree but if we let west Africa remain a Petri dish in this day and age that's ignorance in action

Besides whatever happened to the mentality amongst our hawks to take care of it, "over there before it reaches us here?"
edit on 5-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Normally I would agree but if we let west Africa remain a Petri dish in this day and age that's ignorance in action

Besides whatever happened to the mentality amongst our hawks to take care of it, "over there before it reaches us here?"

there is a finite amount of time and money.....
we need to take care of our people first
imo

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

This isn't your typical third world disease we don't have to worry about over here. This is different. I hope it's not though

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks antar, that is the nice thing I have ever heard seen I been a member here and is been a lot of years.

I always see the ATS as my community of Friends, even including those that I have disagreement with.

I also has seen great people come and go and pass away in all this years.

Yes I am now one of the oldies.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

That is interesting, melatonin is produced by the body at night time to help fall as sleep, I used it often to sleep better.

While it comes from 1 to higher milligrams it works best at 3 milligrams if you are over 40, under 40 it doesn't work much.

I know a lot about herbals and vitamins to treat minor ailments because I am a big supporter of homeopathy medicine.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

The problem with Africa is that has been exploited for many years by some countries due to their vast natural resources.

Nobody really care about their population, but supporting dictatorship in order to keep them as friends.

Still if our nation was so into Africa they could have come out with a vaccine to ebola many years ago, because ebola transmitted to humans and devastating Africa was not something of today, it started in 1979.

Is more than meet the eye about Africa that only historical facts can explain.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
Don't know if there is anything to this but thought it's worth sharing just in case.

Not sure if I can post the entire article b/c of the copyright clause.

So for what it's worth or not,................

Ebola virus disease: Potential use of melatonin as a treatment.
Department of Cellular and Structural Biology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX, USA.

Source

I pray this is an answer , there is certainly plenty of melatonin around!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

But how can we take care of ANYONE if we end up with an outbreak here?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I love you honey, really do.

Edit to say I accidentally sent that PM to myself instead of you, lol what a blonde I can be sometimes.

I think about all the great members on ATS and their families that I care about, learn from and would just hate to see hurt by this virus.
edit on pm1031pmSun, 05 Oct 2014 16:17:41 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

I wish the article would have specified how many milligrams of melatonin was the one for therapeutic use against ebola.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Well if we end up with an outbreak over here clearly we need to handle that first. That's only logical.

If we don't then I think we need to get this on lockdown over there so it doesn't continue to happen over and over again. Each time worse than the last

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Kisses,, kisses, kisses, hon.

Hey did you read about the melatonin as possible treatment to some of the ebola symptoms?

I will do a research to see what I come out with, I know that Colloidal silver was view as a possible treatment, sadly colloidal silver gives me side effects.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Kisses,, kisses, kisses, hon.

Hey did you read about the melatonin as possible treatment to some of the ebola symptoms?

I will do a research to see what I come out with, I know that Colloidal silver was view as a possible treatment, sadly colloidal silver gives me side effects.

Funny how fast all those supposed treatments make their appearance once the Virus got to us Westerners..

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What I've found so far.

Potential Application - 7 Pages

edit on 5-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin

But how can we take care of ANYONE if we end up with an outbreak here?

i dont have an answer for that...

as a rule though i think a country needs to take care of its own citizens first.

i thought this country could handle it but it is clear to me now that just about all involved likes to drop the ball.
to that i say...if we cant take care of 1 person and 1 apartment building here then how are we supposed to help people a world away? just throw money at it? medical resources?

i dont have the answers. never claimed to.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What is interesting is that DocNavy has not posted as far as I can tell on the ebola deal since this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally have not had the chance to get to know him, but I would like to get an active Military point of view here.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join