It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for the reply. I found it very interesting.

What I meant by the energy field. Was could a field surrounding the craft that's painted with these nano spheres amplify or draw out in distance the effect of the nanospheres to beyond the boundary layer of the effect on the surface of the skin. Extend the effect far enough away from the skin that it can in effect cloak engine flame, mpd thruster light, light from glowing plasma actuators. A true cloak, I would imagine that the nano spheres would work only on what they are covering. What if you can take that effect they create and amplify it extend it.

Also, Some supercooled materials besides being good super conductors, can practically stop light. Wonder if they can work it to do that across the spectrum to some degree into other wavelengths besides visible. Like with microwaves. What if you pump a phased conjugation beam through something that slows light immensely? That would be freaky.

Also if you can build meta materials that can alter quantum effects up to a macro level. What else can you toy with besides electro magnetic radiation. Maybe turn down the gain on the gravity signal? Not anti gravity, just turned down of gravities potential. Robbing it's quantum energy and shunting it to other quantum forces via some nifty trick.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

i have a few threads from the 2009-2012 range that discuss some of that. You can use metamaterials fo "funnel" various energies across a surface. For example, "phonons" (which are units of heat, for lack of a better term) can be controlled to some degree via some metamaterials.

I know that light has several different approaches to it. The nanosphere is one. Ther eis also gold based nano's. The gold metamaterials have potential to convert photon to electron (and vice versa). Which is phenomenal, honestly.

My perception: you can use nanotech to control any energy in the EM spectrum. As well as heat (phonon).

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Thats a great chart.

It looks like sights slowly started to pick up exactly when the first publicly known flying wings designs were being researched and picked up in the 1990's and all happened in areas were NATO or the USA has a huge presence.

to be fair, we really need to look at all the ufo reports and compare them to the triangle reports. but my feeling is that it wont change the picture much. maybe I can get that together...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Can slip heat? Like as in one could bend light around the surface of nano sphere, then one can also slip head around the surface of a nano sphere. ( if it's engineered right) Make that a skin and maybe one can go really fast and have to worry a whole lot less about friction.

I'm thinking can nano spheres be engineered to , on a quantum level, convert energies from one thing to another. Like you mentioned convert light into electricity. Can anything else be converted besides that? Use it as a way to rob one force of some of the background or zero point energy (or whatever one would call it) that all the forces have share in one quantum area space, thus turning down the effects of that force?

Not sure if I'm getting across what I'm imagining in my head clearly into word. Sorry if it's hard to follow.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Also if you can create a coating that can slip heat. Why not use it inside jet turbines so they can be more efficient and operate at much higher temperatures.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Well, from your sighting and others'... jets are a tad passe' it seems...

edit on 10/25/2014 by Baddogma because: Decided to clutter my thread ....

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Thank you for the offerings... always a pleasure to read you.

Curious... could you link to your old blog?

edit on 10/25/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

And Tet, your work has saved me dry hours of research... so don't take any flak from one gun as representational for the rest of the brains reading this... keep on... and if it hurts too much for some to read, then they may skip it...right?

I've always found sausage fests lead to narrow views and indigestion.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Heat isn't the main problem. You need to be able to get a more efficient fuel/air mix. That generally means cooling things down. It used to be that water was injected into the engine on takeoff. That increased MTOW by 500 lbs or more.

Heat will eventually cause a failure of parts (see the Eglin F-35A incident), but as far as efficiency goes it's not the main problem.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Here's some stuff on that. These links are a few years old, so developments have absolutely been moved to Defense R&D. Its ust what they do.

Converting heat directly to electricity using metamaterials

And on cloaking

Note: in the cloaking link there are a couple of different approaches. One uses gold nano's, the other uses nested nanospheres (cenospheres). The difference is in how you achieve the cloaking. The field you are wanting to look into, relative to your question re: phonon's above is "plasmonics". This is the use of metamaterials to guide/convert EM energy. Since a photon and an electron are the same thing, all that is really happening is that you are changing wardrobes (to use a really lousy metaphor) via the use of metamaterials.

Phonon Waveguides

Keep in mind: things like phonons and polarons are just made up words to describe a quasi particle. They aren't actually subatomic particles. We just describe them as such for the convenience of theory and math.

A phonon is "a quantum of energy or a quasiparticle associated with a compressional wave such as sound or a vibration of a crystal lattice."

So we aren't talking about directly impact thermal energy here. Thats not quite it. Its more like you are removing a source of thermal energy.

But, as pointed out above, you have some solid prospects for heat transferrance using other nanotech creations.

edit on 10/25/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Heat isn't the main problem. You need to be able to get a more efficient fuel/air mix. That generally means cooling things down. It used to be that water was injected into the engine on takeoff. That increased MTOW by 500 lbs or more.

In a piston-engine, like a WWII prop-fighter, water injection was to cool the flow (and cylinder walls) to prevent premature ignition within the engine cycle (which causes a giant loss of efficiency). You also get a bit of steam flash, which helps the bang, but it is a very minor factor. Completely different than a turbine engine.

The main advantage of water-injection in a turbofan or turbojet engine has little to do with heat or fuel mixture. You dump water into the flow to increase the density/mass of the air flow being accelerated out of the engine. That means more thrust (the cooling of the air in the combustion chamber actually leads to less efficient fuel-burn in the chamber [all that 'smoke'] -- but the driver of thrust is mass accelerated through the engine, so the net result is still more thrust). You might remember that jet engines are sometimes called "reaction engines" -- "For every action force there is an equal, but opposite, reaction force". That is what is play in a jet engine. Mass accelerated out = force (thrust) in the opposite direction; F=ma.

There are some flight regimes (ex: high-altitude, high power in a turbofan) where core heat can be problematic, and water might be helpful in that regard. Cooling would help extend engine life, but not fuel burn (yet still adds thrust). To my knowledge noone has been willing to lug around a crap ton of water to deal with high altitude cruise conditions in turbofan cores. It is generally for the 20-30% more thrust provided at take-off or landing (less time used, less water, less weight).

The only projects I can think of off the top of my head that used water injection for something other than take-off and landing were the RF-4X and the F-106X projects. I'm pretty sure those involved water injection in the duct ahead of the enabling more time for evaporation. You enable more speed(bc of added thrust), more altitude(altitude density of air at altitude augmented by increased density/mass of the water injected means higher operating ceiling for engine. And that higher power lets you have more speed which you'll need to increase lift at those altitudes), and the temp advantage starts to come into play during extended use -- as a function of engine life. What you are really doing there is expanding your operating envelope.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

LOL yea exactly wasn't there a sighting in one of the other threads of something seen heading east (had a crazy lit up back end). The kicker was you could see it had wings and it was like well hell who cares about that then LOL.

Sadly thats probably where I am at mentally if it's remotely traditional then it's not rock star enough for me, silly.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That's assuming there is a third polarization of electromagnetism. It's just plain wrong, and Evans has many mathematical problems.

www.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de...

www.ime.unicamp.br...

I buy that metamaterials for microwave and even optical stealth are being investigated and scientifically plausible. Plasma boundary layer modification too. The rest....I havne't heard of any good physics explanation and my woo meter is going off.
edit on 25-10-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel
Just topically, though, a very big part of what is going on here is precisely a third, perhaps yet identified, polarization of electromagnetism. And the way this might be proved is in theoretical electrodynamics.' There's nothing "woo" about it, just because it's been undiscovered. This all will require, in the end, out of the box thinking. If you'd rather call it "woo" and arrive at the same old dead end, that's fine with me.
sincerely,
tet

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

I apologize for taking so long to update my previous post on this thread.

I bit off a bit more than I could chew at the time.

I will budget my time and focus better in future.

Moving on ....

Flag for the thread!

Now where was I

Oh yes I was doing some maths and showing that a 3 ton EM spaceship would be doing 10% the speed of light after a year of constant thrusting at 1m/s.

That is the pretty picture ^^^!

Here is the dark side...

A 300kilo kinetic kill cargo [say simply the power unit itself as kinetic kill mass
] device, being 10 times lighter and therefor traveling 10 times faster, would reach near the speed of light after nearly a single year [almost 300,000km/s] and could be programmed to redirect back into the solar system and hit the planet within a few days to weeks.

1kg of mass traveling at 99% speed of of light [c] does about 132 Megatons of damage upon impact and I am talking about an object weighing 300 times that mass and that is roughly about 40 Gigatons of damage or 800x the Tzar Bomba explosion the Russians detonated [the largest nuke ever so far].

Such a device may cost in the realms of 10's of thousands of $'s, could be made and launched by any person with a grudge engineer and is a stupendously cheap way to cleanse the planet.

Relativistic kill vehicle

RKVs have been proposed as a method of interstellar warfare, especially in settings where faster than light travel or sensors are impossible. By traveling near the speed of light, an RKV could substantially limit the amount of early warning detection time. Furthermore, since the destructive effects of the RKV are carried by its kinetic energy, destroying the vehicle near its target would do little to reduce the damage; the cloud of particles or vapor would still be traveling at nearly the same speed and would have little time to disperse. Indeed, some versions of the RKV concept call for the RKV to explode shortly before impact to shower a wide region of space.

As providing terminal guidance for such a high-speed object would likely be difficult, RKVs are usually proposed as a strategic weapon targeted against large and predictable targets such as planets.

A 1 kg mass traveling at 99% of the speed of light would have a kinetic energy of 5.47×1017 joules. In explosive terms, it would be equal to 132 megatons of TNT or approximately 82 megatons more than the theoretical max yield of Tsar Bomba, the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated. 1 kg of mass-energy is 8.99×1016 joules or about 21.5 megatons of TNT.

So realistically we have one year to get the hell off the planet before some crazy guy ... why is everyone looking at me suddenly
... destroys us all!

That ^^^ is why everyone needs to seriously listen to me!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

So who's firing the RKV again?
Seems like an awful lot of trouble for anyone on planet Earth- seems like overkill for anyone off planet as they already have the high ground.

edit on 26-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: aynock

'foreverman' posted on the subject a couple of days ago on this page:

link

so hopefully there's more to come

Starred!

Indeed there is more to come on the microtubules and here is that information ...

Previously in two other threads I have posted relevant information and I shall quote both posts here ...

Is there an organized effort to undermine the Aliens and UFOs forum?

originally posted by: ForeverMan
a reply to: The GUT

Whatever it is--if it is--seems "closer to home" to me. Some of the world-class but "weird science" intelligence community cadre that have shown a lifelong ufological interest seem to be focusing on consciousness and non-locality issues. Maybe they do know something in THAT arena that's being hidden? It do make my antennae twitch.

That might be because your 'antennae' are twitching in resonance, just like microtubules in peoples brains resonate at various frequencies.

]Electromagnetic triplet resonance band Complete resonance band or all ac frequencies at which there is a substantial decrease in the electrical resistance of the single tubulin protein molecule and single microtubule molecule has been determined.[36] Here we copy the resonance frequencies from the published manuscript. A single Tubulin acts just like a single molecule oscillator, has three resonance bands (10^7 ~ 10^13 Hz, gap in order ~6) Triplet 1 (80–140 MHz, 180–250 MHz, 300–400 MHz); Triplet 2 (12–18 GHz, 25–50 GHz, 100–300 GHz), Triplet 3 (2–20 THz, 22–30 THz, 35–60 THz). Here 5-15THz is inaccessible THz band, wherein for a long time we had a technological gap. A single microtubule, acts just like a single molecule oscillator, the frequency ranges of three resonance bands are (10^4 ~ 10^10 Hz, gap in order ~6) Triplet 1 (15–20 kHz, 25–80 kHz, 100–300 kHz), Triplet 2 (10–19 MHz, 20–40 MHz, 100–228 MHz), Triplet 3 (1–5 GHz, 7–10 GHz, 15–30 GHz).

I have highlighted the frequency range that is quite possibly responsible for both the actual propulsion of the Black Triangular RK craft and also it's mind controlling aspects of the UFO phenomena detail by Dr Vallee.

I shall soon detail why in another thread more appropriate for that kind of information dump.

As for this threads topic, as long as people continue to have dreams of UFO's and Aliens and to follow them up in the real world, then this forum will never die and never be undermined.

Sightings are not required to have a passion for some seriously interesting phenomena to be discussed, since the Drake equation points the way to advanced civilizations far beyond our own.

Dream On!

AND ...

A Strange Theory Regarding 0lympus!

originally posted by: ForeverMan
a reply to: LABTECH767

Now dream's of course are often the seat of most prescient observation and though of course our brains can and may be evoloved to try to analize and plot our future as well it seem's that perhaps this quantum interface we call a nervous system or more precisely the brain when slightly out of phase (such as shamen still use today among the Sami, Amazon tribes and other shamanic culture's) that perhaps this energy or rather time none physical locality of self can experience the future but not having a connection to the brain it can not therefore write it's experience to the network of memory cell's in our neural net and we experience de ja vu as more a feeling.
But perhaps very strong emotional experiences such as a dream of a terrible wave I know of someone that had such prior to the terrible pacific tsunami can make such an impression that half remembered experience are formed into our dreamscape.

Thoughts and dreams bubble up in the mind from wells that tap the very quantum uncertain fabric of spacetime.

Just the same as drums capture and amplify the hearts internal hidden rhythm when the shaman plays himself into contact with the otherworld and also inspire others to join in the drumming as if they heard the drumming in their own hearts as well!

Like rice on a drum skin that jumps up when the skin is struck and invisibly vibrated [due to our scale of vision] and when the rice grain is in resonating harmony with the vibration it really leaps up a lot or seems to hover above the skin at an elevated level.

NASA Confirms New EM Thruster Violates Laws Of Conservation by michaelsuede • July 31, 2014

NASA proposes that:

“Test results indicate that the RF resonant cavity thruster design, which is unique as an electric propulsion device, is producing a force that is not attributable to any classical electromagnetic phenomenon and therefore is potentially demonstrating an interaction with the quantum vacuum virtual plasma.

I.E. it is reaching down inside the resonant cavity of the Em Drive and pushing off of raw spacetime at the quantum Planck scale and that sends probably a harmonically induced gravity wave outwards at speed of light and that infinitesimal wave front connects with the microtubules and it then gets re-amplified or harmonically induces mind bending controlling microwaves in the microtubules and we get an apparent mind control phenomena whose real mind warping effects are currently beyond my limits of speculation as it deals directly with quantum spooky entanglement stuff which I don't fully grasp the nature of when it comes to affecting human minds deeply at a very intimate inescapable level.

Not even wearing tin foil hats would help protect us from a phenomena [if it exists?] such as that which I just described!

That may explain a method on how the RK'ers are influencing our dreamspace and our mental senses when they make their presence known during a sighting of Black Triangular Craft!

I have more technical data concerning this subject and I will post that to a more appropriate thread soon.

OK TO SUMMARIZE THEM BOTH...

Microtubules resonate at Triplet 3 (1–5 GHz).

Now remember I said previously in this thread ...

Stay Tuned For Tips On How To Escape The Earth On TPTB Secret Secure Channel 2.45Ghz [Not a radio channel and danger: restricted access] OR keep watching this thread for my updates!

... and that is because common household microwave ovens magnetrons emit 2.45Ghz microwaves, which is right in the middle of the the microtubules resonant bandwidth.

Microwave ovens use frequencies in one of the ISM (industrial, scientific, medical) bands, which are reserved for this use, so they don't interfere with other vital radio services. Consumer ovens usually use 2.45 gigahertz (GHz)—a wavelength of 12.2 centimetres (4.80 in)

So the Em Drive may have mind bending side effects when it superconducts. Wow!

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join