It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Theory Regarding 0lympus!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Engineering Beautiful Dreams!

"Row, row, row your boat! Gently down the stream!
Merrily, merrily! Life is but a dream!"

"As I was coming down the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there!
He wasn't there again today! I wish that man would go away!"

I am looking for my long lost twin!

No, he is not the Messiah! He is a very naughty boy!

Apparently he is an astronaut!

So, he is about mid 40's and is about 5ft 9inches tall, 165lbs and looks exactly like me [picture not disclosed for privacy reasons
], but he is flying a FTL Black Triangle ship for some breakaway space organization called 0lympus run by some lady fembot called Aliice.

If you see him please u2u me ok!

He owes me $5!

Dream On!

edit on 22-10-2014 by ForeverMan because: to fix emoticon.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Welcome strange person. I hope you find your twin, in the meantime, you will fit in well here.
edit on 22-10-2014 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Thank you for your kind welcome and your well wishes!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan
Yeah, welcome. Glad I was awake to see this. Voice sounds familiar but cant place the face. That was an awful pic, btw.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
hi foreverman

looking forward to what you've got

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Waves hand like a Jedi! I am not the member you're looking for!

Hmmm! That's not working! Maybe if I do it like this,..

Waves hand with $5 note in it! I am not the member you're looking for!

Good, glad to meet you GUT!

Now my rotten twin owes me $10!

Pssst! Can I get a receipt please?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I'll be your twin for $5

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Thanks very much!

I shall post in more depth when I have completed my mandatory 20 posts!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Yes! Ok, here is $5!

You owe me $15!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForeverMan
a reply to: The GUT

Waves hand like a Jedi! I am not the member you're looking for!

Hmmm! That's not working! Maybe if I do it like this,..

Waves hand with $5 note in it! I am not the member you're looking for!

Good, glad to meet you GUT!

Now my rotten twin owes me $10!

Pssst! Can I get a receipt please?

I dreamt a dream and there you were. Today I will dream of myself.

Me thinks there's a reason I sleep less than 5hrs a day. If I must dream awake so be it. Please give my regards to Aliice.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Made me laugh, No! BRIAN is not the Messiah but Jesus is.

I think you will find Terry Pratchet's disc world Novels (the early one's - the colour of magic Etc) are more up to date than Python but you can't beat a killer rabbit and invisible horses or the holy hand grenade of Antioch.

Most people are nearly two dimenisonal being's in respect of the time space continuum seen at right angles to the flow of time were the present is a plane and the future ahead or above with the past being below or behind, now they are only really aware of the present though some have moved slightly showing slight prescience and though they barely rise into this other dimension they are evolving out of the flat two dimensional plane of the present into multi dimensional (time dimesional) being's.

View it like this all time seen from a given locality in the time space continuum is as though it was a flat plane but you know of the past because though you are flat to that plane you do have some facility that we call memory that can reach a little way into the past and by dint of the fact though nearly flat to the plane of the present we are slightly thicker on that dimension than the exact present as seen at right angle's.

Some have this slightly reversed or are more evolved in the dimension of time and for lack of a better definition remember the future though usually not at a conscious level having if you like inspiration and de ja vu moment's very often and this is a sign they are evolving but as our life approaches it's end it would be logical to assume then that this ability would stunt cutting off at the point of our death or near to it as if we did not have a soul and if this was the case it would suggest that we did not.

However the history of our recent species is replete with long term observation of the future, prophets and visionary's that show maybe we do not cut off so the death of our body is not the death of our sole, we merely leave this two dimensional state behind and evolve or metamorphose into a our host free form which may be quite different and native to this other dimension we are nearly unaware of, perhaps our psychology is totally different too.

Now if that is not even more crazy than your opening statement I do not know what is but I digress, now were did I leave my ladder I been trying to get to the moon all day, need some cheese you see.

edit on 22-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thank you for dreaming of me!

I am not in any kind of direct contact with Aliice and frankly I am not sure she is fully trustworthy and I am not basing any of my hopes on her or her breakaway human space civilization coming to save us now that the galactic quarantine is now defunct.

We're on our own IMO.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForeverMan
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thank you for dreaming of me!

I am not in any kind of direct contact with Aliice and frankly I am not sure she is fully trustworthy and I am not basing any of my hopes on her or her breakaway human space civilization coming to save us now that the galactic quarantine is now defunct.

We're on our own IMO.

Sometimes quarantines have little effect, or the effect is counter to a stated goal. Huh, a mental image of an incubator....sometimes a defunct policy is for the greater good. *shrugs*

Aliice does seem to be a few circuits short of a Mega-Super-Dooper computer, but than again, I'm not IT.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I am very pleased to have made you laugh with my witty introduction.

Both Pratchet and Python are Priceless Commonwealth treasures when it comes to art and the teaching of dreams, inspiring laughter and formulating stories that detail something deeply confusing at face value and yet profoundly intellectual and with rebellious courage against the "Control System".

What we need is Rincewind and that damned walking chest to be a suitable test subject for testing out this phenomena of the "Control System"!

Failing us finding any suitable test subjects we can always resort to Ye Olde Magic Swords to save the day.

Always look on the bright side of life!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Is that a spather or a gladius, beautiful recreation either way (just read the link what a beuty though, still look's like a spatha though crossed with a viking sword en.wikipedia.org... ).
www.knifemakersdatabase.com...
I am amazed he made one himself, of course he must have had help that look's too good and it used to take a lifetime just to become a competant knife maker.
There was one who woked over in Durham, he was upset because this generation had no wish to learn the trade and he could not find a competant apprentice or indeed any apprentice to whom he could leave the business that took century's to build up so it was destined to die with him as where his skill's but he still sold hand made blade's all over the world.

Now dream's of course are often the seat of most prescient observation and though of course our brains can and may be evoloved to try to analize and plot our future as well it seem's that perhaps this quantum interface we call a nervous system or more precisely the brain when slightly out of phase (such as shamen still use today among the Sami, Amazon tribes and other shamanic culture's) that perhaps this energy or rather time none physical locality of self can experience the future but not having a connection to the brain it can not therefore write it's experience to the network of memory cell's in our neural net and we experience de ja vu as more a feeling.
But perhaps very strong emotional experiences such as a dream of a terrible wave I know of someone that had such prior to the terrible pacific tsunami can make such an impression that half remembered experience are formed into our dreamscape.
Of course most dreams are just that and serves as a psychological tool to prevent us going psychotic as was found during sleep deprivation experiment's.

I always liked pratchets ant's building pharonic pyramids to bury there pharoe in out of sugar cubes in the unseen university (Hell if harry potters school was not inspired by that I don't know what was so JK may not have plagerised but she got a hell of a lot more credit than she deserved), or the way light worked differently pouring into the valleys of the disc world (Which he supposedly based on a pizza) like treacle, I also likes his troll's who had this dichotomy, when they froze being silicom based life forms they became super intelligent super conducting living computers that could solve the problems of the universe but could not move and when they thawed forgot it all and they could move but were thick as two short plank's which maybe like our state of mind and body, you could see pratchets inspiration from working as an engineer at sellafield nuclear power station in his magic and they way it leaked every where.

edit on 22-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Now dream's of course are often the seat of most prescient observation and though of course our brains can and may be evoloved to try to analize and plot our future as well it seem's that perhaps this quantum interface we call a nervous system or more precisely the brain when slightly out of phase (such as shamen still use today among the Sami, Amazon tribes and other shamanic culture's) that perhaps this energy or rather time none physical locality of self can experience the future but not having a connection to the brain it can not therefore write it's experience to the network of memory cell's in our neural net and we experience de ja vu as more a feeling.
But perhaps very strong emotional experiences such as a dream of a terrible wave I know of someone that had such prior to the terrible pacific tsunami can make such an impression that half remembered experience are formed into our dreamscape.

Thoughts and dreams bubble up in the mind from wells that tap the very quantum uncertain fabric of spacetime.

Just the same as drums capture and amplify the hearts internal hidden rhythm when the shaman plays himself into contact with the otherworld and also inspire others to join in the drumming as if they heard the drumming in their own hearts as well!

Like rice on a drum skin that jumps up when the skin is struck and invisibly vibrated [due to our scale of vision] and when the rice grain is in resonating harmony with the vibration it really leaps up a lot or seems to hover above the skin at an elevated level.

NASA Confirms New EM Thruster Violates Laws Of Conservation by michaelsuede • July 31, 2014

NASA proposes that:

“Test results indicate that the RF resonant cavity thruster design, which is unique as an electric propulsion device, is producing a force that is not attributable to any classical electromagnetic phenomenon and therefore is potentially demonstrating an interaction with the quantum vacuum virtual plasma.

I.E. it is reaching down inside the resonant cavity of the Em Drive and pushing off of raw spacetime at the quantum Planck scale and that sends probably a harmonically induced gravity wave outwards at speed of light and that infinitesimal wave front connects with the microtubules and it then gets re-amplified or harmonically induces mind bending controlling microwaves in the microtubules and we get an apparent mind control phenomena whose real mind warping effects are currently beyond my limits of speculation as it deals directly with quantum spooky entanglement stuff which I don't fully grasp the nature of when it comes to affecting human minds deeply at a very intimate inescapable level.

Not even wearing tin foil hats would help protect us from a phenomena [if it exists?] such as that which I just described!

That may explain a method on how the RK'ers are influencing our dreamspace and our mental senses when they make their presence known during a sighting of Black Triangular Craft!

I have more technical data concerning this subject and I will post that to a more appropriate thread soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Welcome!

Welcome back!?

You are really dreamy with all your vibratory remarks.

Ahhhh... it hit me.

Im awake...
edit on 22-10-2014 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello and thank you for your welcome!

I am sorry that I have replied belatedly as I was replying to another thread on ATS.

Please excuse my tardy behaviour.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thank you for your welcoming me to ATS!

I apologize for my late reply and I hope that my lateness doesn't reflect poorly against me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join