It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Theory Regarding 0lympus!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

Its never too late and no worries.. I see ya on the boards actively sharing your knowledge so there is no need to apologize.

Looking forward to your threads as I know without a doubt they will be thought provoking.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thank you again and I do hope to inspire and encourage all ATS members to deeply consider the extreme implications of what I am soon to reveal in threads currently running hot off the ATS presses regarding Black Triangular Craft, mind control methods and breakaway civilizations.

Not all of what I have to reveal paints a pretty picture and there are some serious negative aspects, which I shall detail later on in far greater depth, that are not insurmountable but they do put a serious time limit on how long we can procrastinate before time runs out on us while we are still trapped as a species on the planet.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream....

Welcome to ATS, ForeverMan!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Looking forward to it and please message me a link when you have the thread posted.

I do wonder how someone can be privy to information while others are in the dark, however it does happen daily.

Do we really have limited time or are we dreaming time really exists?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

welcome ForeverMan.

But LABTECH767:

Some have this slightly reversed or are more evolved in the dimension of time and for lack of a better definition remember the future though usually not at a conscious level having if you like inspiration and de ja vu moment's very often and this is a sign they are evolving but as our life approaches it's end it

I'd sure like to talk to someone about this "remembering the future" thing....
I remember it several different ways, as though each one way has already been realized.
I'd sure like to talk to someone about the phenomenon. It's quite confusing because you're not sure which "time" you are in, this "time...."
tetra

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I only have theory's about it but having experienced it myself (plus I am one of those who remembers a different past with thing's that don't exist in this current reality) I can say I know it is real but chaotic and not something we can control, of course if we could we would all win the lottery but of course there is the idea that we feed back into reality at a quantum level like when we observe quantum state's,

("Quantum" is jargon for a branch of physics in which they have theoretical explanations and theory's for the nature of both reality and other reality's beyond it),

for example when we observe an experiment we get a predictable result but sometimes not observing it can throw that result out, observing a photon seem's to make it behave as a particle but not observing it allow's it to act as a wave possibly because we somehow narrow the path of reality it can take and see only one outcome from that observation where in the more real context it actually exists in many reality's and can express that state when we are not limiting it as we somehow steer through multiple parallel reality's filtering some out.

Maybe we are beings that see ahead at an unconscious level as part of that process of making our way through a multiverse or reality's and not for the sake of seeing the future at a conscious level but more primal survival instinct, now of course with many people who are disparate following different paths this must become fouled up at some level of reality as we are all navigating our way through this crowded world and we can therefore perhapse only see potentials at a very subconscious level as we try to take the best possible or easiest path through reality.

Like that time you felt ill going out, it was not normal nerves and you told yourself to ignore that gut feeling but you went out anyway and got into a fight with an aggressive stranger who attacked you (or similar), or that time you entered a strange building you have never been in before but knew before you saw it were everything was and it was not reincarnation as the buidling was younger than yourself.

Off the topic speaking of reincarnation well I experienced that as a child but I am not sure weather it was reincarnation or some kind of connection to someone's energy or soul that had passed on - an old man called john, my mother got a fright and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up as her three year old son began claiming he was a man called John who had lived in the town she was driving through at the time and getting excited and desperate on the back seat of the car (the town of Huyton in merseyside England), I told her the name of a pub which was there and where the shop was etc in the town of Huyton back in the 70's, I remember seeing the memory's as they flooded into my mind and becoming someone else, I remembered walking with a walking stick wearing grey pants a tweed jacket and a cloth cap as well as being a rather small old man (I am six foot and 18 stone) but feel they are someone else memory's and not mine so maybe his soul tried to reincarnate in me as a three year old child or the blank form of a child can pick up these energy shard's with remnants of the psyche of the deceased, still from what I remembered he seemed to be a well liked if poor old man with everyone saying "Good moring John", it must have been his last day of life and in his memory's the roads had even less cars than when my mother was driving me through in the early 1970's, of course this is nothing unusual and we tend to forget these thing's unable to absorb the lessons of these other lives but personally I think reincarnation is not the case though some souls may desperately want to live again and take over the body's of the living.

We can only hypothesise many potential solution to how this data comeing into our awareness and we at lease WE can not control this but it seems to be linked to many other psy or paranormal ability's and perhapse we are just dorment or latent but maybe this will manifest in our children in the distant future or perhaps it is something our dreaming ancestor's once cultivated in the absence of television's and the internet before banishing it from there lives when it manifested too strongly in some who were then called witches or sorcerer's and often killed simply because of this while charlatains practiced hocus pocus with no real ability then as they do today.

edit on 22-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

All I can say is I agree with you on almost all of what you've shared, and thank you for doing so.
I think the photon thing is really about observing it tells us what it is and defining it holds it still in a way, but when not observing it is a moving, fluxing state which expresses itself, then, as a wave....

Your explanations of the "bleedthrough" are, no doubt, interesting. I actually believe this capacity has been muted, artificially, in some, and we are slowly awakening, yet again.

Good luck to you. Be well.
tetra

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have now just achieved my 20th post to ATS and I can now reply to u2u's!

And I can now also flag threads!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the crazy train.
We hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
LOL welcome, this should be good.

edit on 22-10-2014 by usafage because: I screwed up

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Thank you for your very kind welcome!

I enjoyed the video music very much, as I have yet to see the movie it is from! [I don't mind spoilers!
]

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Thank you for your welcome!

Dreaming "What if?" is the most simplest form of safe time travel in any direction!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Thank you for your invitation to board the crazy train!

Iron Horse: Crazy Train [bluegrass cover]

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

Thank you for your laughter filled welcome!

Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForeverMan

Thank you for your welcome!

Dreaming "What if?" is the most simplest form of safe time travel in any direction!

Ah, yes, but some of it is quite real, and some isn't. It's knowing the difference that makes a difference.
You certainly have an interesting perspective to represent, tho. Be careful of how much you share. You can't take it back. Just something to think about.
tetra

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Welcome.

I loved this intro - and I foresee some very interesting posts and threads in our future.

And if you'll pardon the pun, this syncs up nicely with my thoughts posted in another thread about synchronicity.

Let the games begin!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi,and the time is pi :-) The time of your introductory post is 2:27.And the day of the month,the 22nd.Year 2014(numerology reduces 2014 to 7) so again a 227 in there.Numbers fascinate me. Anyway,welcome and enjoy your time here:-)a reply to: ForeverMan

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hiya!

Looking forward to reading more about the Big Black Triangles and how they work. Welcome

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
That Was a strange theory... Mind > Blown
Wait, what was the theory again??

Oh, this is the introductions forum! Well then, welcome aboard the A.T.S.S. OLYMPUS. I see you are a "fan" of the legendary thread. You're in good company

edit on 10/23/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join