It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
a reply to: ForeverMan

So who's firing the RKV again?
Seems like an awful lot of trouble for anyone on planet Earth- seems like overkill for anyone off planet as they already have the high ground.

Starred for implying that you see the viability of the technology!

Now anybody who wants to build and launch either the RKV and or build a spaceship, can now do so with the information I have presented in this thread.

I cannot pick and choose who uses the information or for what reasons they choose to use that information for.

I can only present the information and point out the timeframes and side effects that it naturally imposes.

Pink Floyd - Time

... it's ticking away!

What will you choose to do

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

What was that- a frequency you say?

If I sleep with my head in a microwave ( given that it is shielded) am I immune from RK'ers.

Saying "accelerate mass to a percentage of c" is far removed from doing it...could you supply some info on how this could be achieved?
Obviously it is entirely possible if the object to be accelerated has low mass but an explanation of how to get 10KG to say 50% of C without having to access a massive energy source and accelerator would make this easier to understand.
edit on 26-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

What was that- a frequency you say?

2.45Ghz!

If I sleep with my head in a microwave ( given that it is shielded) am I immune from RK'ers.

Nope, I said ...

Thoughts and dreams bubble up in the mind from wells that tap the very quantum uncertain fabric of spacetime.

Just the same as drums capture and amplify the hearts internal hidden rhythm when the shaman plays himself into contact with the otherworld and also inspire others to join in the drumming as if they heard the drumming in their own hearts as well!

Like rice on a drum skin that jumps up when the skin is struck and invisibly vibrated [due to our scale of vision] and when the rice grain is in resonating harmony with the vibration it really leaps up a lot or seems to hover above the skin at an elevated level.

NASA Confirms New EM Thruster Violates Laws Of Conservation by michaelsuede • July 31, 2014

NASA proposes that:

“Test results indicate that the RF resonant cavity thruster design, which is unique as an electric propulsion device, is producing a force that is not attributable to any classical electromagnetic phenomenon and therefore is potentially demonstrating an interaction with the quantum vacuum virtual plasma.

I.E. it is reaching down inside the resonant cavity of the Em Drive and pushing off of raw spacetime at the quantum Planck scale and that sends probably a harmonically induced gravity wave outwards at speed of light and that infinitesimal wave front connects with the microtubules and it then gets re-amplified or harmonically induces mind bending controlling microwaves in the microtubules and we get an apparent mind control phenomena whose real mind warping effects are currently beyond my limits of speculation as it deals directly with quantum spooky entanglement stuff which I don't fully grasp the nature of when it comes to affecting human minds deeply at a very intimate inescapable level.

Not even wearing tin foil hats would help protect us from a phenomena [if it exists?] such as that which I just described!

Finally ...

Saying "accelerate mass to a percentage of c" is far removed from doing it...could you supply some info on how this could be achieved?

Here is my very 1st post to this thread detailing such things!

You will need 1 household microwave oven magnetron.

You will need a superconducting Q resonant chamber. [shape and materials are above top secret
but anybody worth their salt can find them on wiki.]

You will need the cryofluid for the superconduction to occur. [cryofluid type: above top secret but again can be found easily on wiki if know what you are looking for.]

You will need a 1 kilowatt power system. [such things can be found on the web in the form of solar panels and batteries etc.]

I hope that helps bring you up to speed with the subject!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Maybe you can build one and youtube it for us?

If you are worth your salt, that is...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Yes, I think that perfectly illustrates your point- and helps with your credibility in terms of being someone else on another account.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes, I think that perfectly illustrates your point- and helps with your credibility in terms of being someone else on another account.

Fat chance in hell. That'd take actually having credible knowledge. And aside from extremely wild claims, I haven't even seen a photo.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

I was trying to be ironic- but failed.
I thought the last post cleared up any remaining doubts that this might be a snide account; "you know who" would never be so sloppy with his pseudo-science.
edit on 26-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I was trying to be ironic- but failed.
I thought the last post cleared up any remaining doubts that this might be a snide account; "you know who" would never be so sloppy with his pseudo-science.

Agreed...I got the irony. I was just curious if we'd actually receive anything of any relevance save for a new account and more claims.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: mbkennel
Just topically, though, a very big part of what is going on here is precisely a third, perhaps yet identified, polarization of electromagnetism. And the way this might be proved is in theoretical electrodynamics.' There's nothing "woo" about it, just because it's been undiscovered.

Why wouldn't we have discovered it? I think nearly all of atomic physics would be wrong---various spectral lines and transitions which are presently forbidden (in 1 photon interactions) would be allowed with 1 photon emission as you could have more angular momentum states with 3 polarizations. Our current knowledge with quantum mechanics is extremely predictive at matches experiment.

Thermodynamics of photon gas would be different with another degree of freedom, you'd have equipartition across more degrees of freedom. I don't know if it would affect the Planck black body spectrum, but if it did, yet more evidence it isn't there. All sorts of computations use '2' for the number of photon polarizations when counting states.

It's also possible to have a mathematically consistent theory which just happens to be wrong physically (doesn't match experiment)----there have been oodles of them in particle physics. It seems as if this one hasn't passed that test yet---I'm not a mathemetician and can't follow the details of the quoted articles, but beyond that one should think of the physical consequences.

If you had a 3rd polarization of propagating E&M waves and it coupled to charge as strongly as the regular ones we know, evidence would be everywhere. You couldn't help but excite it by moving charges. It takes special effort to AVOID exciting various random polarizations naturally (like a laser & polarizer); if there were another propagating longitudinal mode, it would be obvious. Physically laser cavities will amplify whichever mode (frequency, space & polarization) happens to have the highest gain, and that can depend on all sorts of particulars about the experimental setup. Why hasn't there EVER been a laser with the supposed longitudinal polarization mode? It would be obvious to all the optical physics experimentalists as their transverse polarizer filters failed to do what they're expected: you could put a wave in a vertical polarizer, and then a horizontal polarizer, and light would still come through (it doesn't).

In fact, why wouldn't that happen with sunlight (random polarizations from hot emission)? Why isn't the output of crossed transverse polarizers 1/3rd the intensity of the input instead of 0?

This all will require, in the end, out of the box thinking.

And, experimental evidence and theoretical consistency.

If you'd rather call it "woo" and arrive at the same old dead end, that's fine with me.
sincerely,
tet

I woo em like I see em.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

This is not my video and nor is it my youtube account [I don't have one!] and I did not make the device presented in the video and nor was I there when the video was taken and I have no connection to those that that were there.

However the video claims to be a presentation [a very poor one unfortunately IMO] of an Em Drive in action and I note that the entire microwave apparatus appears to hover in the air like a gold brick shouldn't!

Em Drive

Make of it what you will!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForeverMan

originally posted by: combatmaster

This is not my video and nor is it my youtube account [I don't have one!] and I did not make the device presented in the video and nor was I there when the video was taken and I have no connection to those that that were there.

However the video claims to be a presentation [a very poor one unfortunately IMO] of an Em Drive in action and I note that the entire microwave apparatus appears to hover in the air like a gold brick shouldn't!

Em Drive

Make of it what you will!

Unfortunately this em drive is not plausible and the video isn't showing all of the tools being used. A microwave could supply enough newton's to say move a few atoms thick piece of metal but would not work for anything larger. Also, the concentration of said beams similar to a laser is required. The only plausible use as of right now is within a vacuum with no gravity...and it takes AWHILE to build up enough momentum in order to be feasible at the time being.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Your post sounds indecisive!

From not plausible at the start ... to plausible at the end!

Which is it?

I agree that the video is hardly credible, but I think since Nasa and the Chinese have both tested Shawer's concept and proven that it works that it is indeed 'plausible'!

Do you agree

Also, please elaborate further on this ...

Also, the concentration of said beams similar to a laser is required.

What do you really know?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Your post sounds indecisive!

From not plausible at the start ... to plausible at the end!

Which is it?

I agree that the video is hardly credible, but I think since Nasa and the Chinese have both tested Shawer's concept and proven that it works that it is indeed 'plausible'!

Do you agree

Also, please elaborate further on this ...

Also, the concentration of said beams similar to a laser is required.

What do you really know?

I'm skeptical of the youtube video but yes it is plausible. There have actually been three cases of it working. Chinese mimicked the original and then Nasa followed. Issue is it's not practical in gravity. Best results are outside of it... and we don't know how it really works yet either.

Physics Major, Quantum Mechanics to be more specific. We worked on a similar theory in grad school utilizing lasers. Something not discussed in the video however is the amount of time it takes to speed up... it is possible though to get it within ~98% the speed of light (which we would run into issues with Cherenkov radiation and or spacial relativity) Another issue is stopping and an inability to perform high speed maneuvers. Think of it like a train.
edit on 26-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Are you going to have anything to provide besides wild stories with no evidence to back it up? Ofcourse besides you tube links of other users or links available to the general public on the internet?

You say

I am talking about mechanics retrofitting out welded up cars with old retrofitted microwave ovens a few bottles of liquid hydrogen and buzzing the ISS with a 3 Kilowatt radio transmitting The Rocket Man song . LOL!

Well lets focus on what you mentioned above: What do you have to offer on it? Do you have the knowledge or details to make such a machine?

Forget whats online on public domain, what do you have to give as evidence in regards to what you are alluding to? Or is this just a creative writing effort?
edit on 501031America/ChicagoSun, 26 Oct 2014 22:50:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Then what do you have to say about this ...

Em Drive

Shawyer speculated in 2006 that, with adequate funding, commercial terrestrial aircraft incorporating EmDrives as lift engines could be ready by 2020. He proposed that very high Q superconducting resonant cavities could produce static specific thrusts of about 30 kN/kW, which is 3 tonnes of thrust per kilowatt of input power − "enough to lift a large car"

And that was confirmed as possible by the Chinese scientists in their ...

YANG, Juan; YANG, Le; ZHU, Yu; MA, Nan. "Applying Method of Reference 2 to Effectively Calculating Performance of Microwave Radiation Thruster" (PDF). Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University 28 (6): 807–813.

Microwave thrusters without propellant are a new concept.
In these thrusters,microwaves are radiated into a sealed conical cavity through a waveguide, which act on the surface of the cavity and follow the contour of the thrusters to produce thrust.
The advantages of these thrusters are:
(1) Producing thrust without propellant; without erosion, wear and thermal stress from the hot exhaust gas; and at the same time increasing quality.
(2) If the microwave output power is stable, the performance of thrusters is not affected by its working environment.
(3) Existing experiments and theories show that using different structure materials, with microwave output power of 1kW, the range of thrust is 0.1 – 31500N.

30+Kn would lift 3 tons at 1m/s^2 against the pull of gravity.

In 10mins [600s] of flight straight up one would travel 600 x 600 = 360,000m which is 360km up and that is definitely low earth orbit and one would be traveling at a mere 600m/s or about mach1.6 . [This totally ignores gravity grip getting less as a consequence as one ascends upwards and hence one would actually go further and end up faster at the end of 10mins of spacelaunch.]

Do you agree?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The more I read the more I wonder if this hasn'tall beenimpressive armchair sci-fi. Enthusiasts digging into links about cutting-edge tech/possibilities and then extrapolating a bit too enthusiastically maybe?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Then what do you have to say about this ...

Em Drive

Shawyer speculated in 2006 that, with adequate funding, commercial terrestrial aircraft incorporating EmDrives as lift engines could be ready by 2020. He proposed that very high Q superconducting resonant cavities could produce static specific thrusts of about 30 kN/kW, which is 3 tonnes of thrust per kilowatt of input power − "enough to lift a large car"

And that was confirmed as possible by the Chinese scientists in their ...

YANG, Juan; YANG, Le; ZHU, Yu; MA, Nan. "Applying Method of Reference 2 to Effectively Calculating Performance of Microwave Radiation Thruster" (PDF). Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University 28 (6): 807–813.

Microwave thrusters without propellant are a new concept.
In these thrusters,microwaves are radiated into a sealed conical cavity through a waveguide, which act on the surface of the cavity and follow the contour of the thrusters to produce thrust.
The advantages of these thrusters are:
(1) Producing thrust without propellant; without erosion, wear and thermal stress from the hot exhaust gas; and at the same time increasing quality.
(2) If the microwave output power is stable, the performance of thrusters is not affected by its working environment.
(3) Existing experiments and theories show that using different structure materials, with microwave output power of 1kW, the range of thrust is 0.1 – 31500N.

30+Kn would lift 3 tons at 1m/s^2 against the pull of gravity.

In 10mins [600s] of flight straight up one would travel 600 x 600 = 360,000m which is 360km up and that is definitely low earth orbit and one would be traveling at a mere 600m/s or about mach1.6 . [This totally ignores gravity grip getting less as a consequence as one ascends upwards and hence one would actually go further and end up faster at the end of 10mins of spacelaunch.]

Do you agree?

No I don't sadly. For starters the Shawyer 's EMDRIVE was proven faulty which branched off to another device called the Cannae Drive. There is a propellant and the device works at a quantum level requiring quantum particles to be present. The device is affected by atmosphere and sadly most gains reported are excess feedback issues. The numbers you provided weren't accurate levels. With the EMDRIVE you're referring to, the device would function akin to sailors blowing into there own sails.
edit on 27-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yeah the ship is sinking quickly IMO.

There has been a whole lot of bobbing and weaving that I have seen from this new member, unless you would consider internet links available to the general public as evidence of anything.

The only thing that held the Unnamed Members thread together for this long has been some backing by the ATS moderators and better known members. Besides that , nothing much of anything has been released that anyone couldn't get online themselves.

With that said: His thread was fun to read , got many members excited , and I'm sure it raised the viewers retention period spent on ATS. All of which is a good thing, but also a motivation to get creative with Guerrilla marketing style writing.

Besides a fun read I don't see anything of value in regards to revelations about anything from either members.

edit on 091031America/ChicagoMon, 27 Oct 2014 08:09:54 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I don't doubt the now long gone members credibility as far as calling it on military projects. He was an insider. Too accurate in his predictions. I do doubt the RK story. But I think the story was a vehicle meant to be read between the lines, and the lingo used was only perceptible to others with a high degree of knowledge in cutting edge aerospace and aviation. That's whay some members saw a whole lot of info and hint's/clues about actual real world projects going on at the moment being dumped their way and others saw a fantastical story with wild claims.

edit on 27-10-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: crazyewok

Thats a great chart.

It looks like sights slowly started to pick up exactly when the first publicly known flying wings designs were being researched and picked up in the 1990's and all happened in areas were NATO or the USA has a huge presence.

to be fair, we really need to look at all the ufo reports and compare them to the triangle reports. but my feeling is that it wont change the picture much. maybe I can get that together...

As promised, but I don't think it helps much. Looks like the triangles trend with the number of reports.

edit on 27-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join