It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

There's two types of "whistleblowers"... genuine individuals who want others to truly know what's going on and then the worthless. The latter only provides info for self serving reasons tied to either financial gains or self esteem (Typically attention based). It's apparent the nature of their reasons as they never leak info all at once and instead make hints as a means to attract a large following and they're usually falsified. They will seek out followers by appealing to follower's own stories and questions as a means to further solidify their own lies and to boost their self-esteem. Typical attention seeking behavior. How cults sometimes start btw.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

I totally agree with you on your last post. I do not know what his agenda was either. He could have been seeking attention. I know he told a bunch of BS along the way too.

But I can say I know he was credible as far as being an insider on aerospace programs and classified project including knowing when what would be where to the minute.

Again, I don't know what his agenda was. Or who he really was. But his info for certain things the public did not know (like when super secret classified aircraft would be around...to the minute) was spot on.

Other than that I can't vouch for any of the RK story.

One thing though is that I am glad ATS has dedicated members that stick up for the community as a whole such as many member of this thread and don't stand for shinnanigans or when one member screws around with the ATS family/community. SO I support your debunking efforts in regards to this. I'm just saying he was credible as far as being a aviation insider. But that's all I can say.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

probably not connected, but my first thought when i saw that graph was 'i wonder when the x-files was first shown'?

The X-Files is an American science fiction horror drama television series created by Chris Carter. The program originally aired from September 10, 1993

link

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

That's the fun thing about data.

Here is another...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: aynock

That's the fun thing about data.

Here is another...

I love how statistics can be made to say anything.

From your graph I can deduce that a great number of pirates prefer to go on vacation as the temp increases causing what appears to be a decline in swashbuckling behavior....
edit on 27-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Well said
. I believe their was a little bit of ego stroking going on with that unamed poster.

however , it appears that his imagination might have surpassed his ego in certain cases.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

There's two types of "whistleblowers"... genuine individuals who want others to truly know what's going on and then the worthless. The latter only provides info for self serving reasons tied to either financial gains or self esteem (Typically attention based). It's apparent the nature of their reasons as they never leak info all at once and instead make hints as a means to attract a large following and they're usually falsified. They will seek out followers by appealing to follower's own stories and questions as a means to further solidify their own lies and to boost their self-esteem. Typical attention seeking behavior. How cults sometimes start btw.

Perfectly stated. I've watched this happen multiple times on ATS
and I've watched it happen with every 'spiritual tradition' I've
even peripherally been a part of.

Kev

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I agree with what both of you said. How would the fact that he could tell people pretty much exactly when to see extremely classified aircraft flying over head fit into the perspective you have regarding him. . Like he knew all of their flights schedules. He was an insider. what his game was is a mystery. But buried in his piles of BS were very accurate statements.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Well when I saw the giant black triangle ufo,
I had a message beamed into my mind as
where to look again to see one and about
what time.

I'm not any kind of black project insider.

I also know when I'm being used....these
'guys' are users. So I've never followed
those 'instructions'.

Do you see how much hub a baloo
was created by that one bit of
deceptive nonsense?

It's classic manipulation....

Kev

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I get that what if he was telling folks about other things to see other than triangles. Other classified programs. With near perfect precision time wise.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I predict the sun will set in the West tonight.
If it does you must also believe in 10,000
ridiculous things.

Basic manipulation....

Not to mention that these things can
appear as the Stay Puft Marshmallow
Man or anything else.... The Virgin Mary..
anything...

Kev

Kev

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The Virgin Mary..
anything...

God, Jesus...life long happiness, the Starship Enterprise.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I agree with what both of you said. How would the fact that he could tell people pretty much exactly when to see extremely classified aircraft flying over head fit into the perspective you have regarding him. . Like he knew all of their flights schedules. He was an insider. what his game was is a mystery. But buried in his piles of BS were very accurate statements.

One hypothesis is that the job was to intimidate Putin just a little bit, and create a plausible rumor, but not so precise and obvious that they'd set up telescopes & get measurements. The rest is internet fun and games.

Another is onset of a bit of mental illness, facts mixed with some manic fantasy.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sigh.... This was a nuts and bolts sighting I had. On multiple occasions and it wasn't just with me. He knew where and when not just one classified project would be overhead but several. That's not fantasy. That's a fact. He knew classified information and was giving it away to selected folks. He shouldn't have been but he was. Why we don't know. You don't Know. I don't know. It might have been all fun and games for him. He could have been a spook. He could have been an old insider going senile. He could have been a disinfo agent with extremely closely held inside knowledge he shouldn't have had.

Either way he DID know when REAL aircraft would be flying. REAL classified aircraft. Again stuff that isn't something he could have stumbled across on the internet and play on us. the mystery is why he was giving that info away. Nobody knows why. Not even you.

put aside all the woo woo he said regarding RK stuff even I don't believe. How do you explain the FACT he knew when real classified craft were flying overhead. TO the minute. Your right he was manipulating us to see real classified aircraft that weren't really there.

I'm not defending the guy. Just saying that your theory as to what he was doing doesn't encompass all the facts.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

One hypothesis is that the job was to intimidate Putin just a little bit, and create a plausible rumor, but not so precise and obvious that they'd set up telescopes & get measurements. The rest is internet fun and games.

Another is onset of a bit of mental illness, facts mixed with some manic fantasy.

Leaning towards self esteem issues and wanted "popularity". He disappeared when things got heated with questions he couldn't answer than rejoined under a different name. Called him out on a faulty theory under the new one backed up with calcs and other info only to have him disappear again. Wonder what name will surface for him again.

As far as knowing deep aviation knowledge...simple Google search can make anyone an expert. As far as flight plans, people tell you where they saw things in their own op. Pretty easy to follow it up with a "look here" ploy. Half the time these folks have such a strong desire to believe that they will see what was suggested.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

How were you able to prove that a particular user returned again? It wouldn't be hard for someone to study another person's writing style and mimic it to give the illusion of being someone else...?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Uh...said person claimed to be his clone. And there's ways to track.
edit on 31-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Sigh.... This was a nuts and bolts sighting I had

I always find the "nuts and bolts" comments funny...and its not because I don't believe you because I actually do, its because people have no trouble hallucinating nuts and bolts! There is one YouTube video where someone actually describes a hallucination of a bolt going through his skull!

So, while I believe you...mostly
, I have no trouble understanding why some folks don't. Just remember that nobody is obligated to believe you.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Uh...said person claimed to be his clone. And there's ways to track.

do you have access to the off world clone database or something

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join