It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Agreed. The two are very different. I know I sure as heck wasn't hallucinating.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Interesting, they all seem to be over large population centers, and mainly in countries associated with "Five Eyes".

Yes something I picked up on too.

There are a few anomalies in unfriendly and hostile country's like Russia ect but these could be mis identification, warning flyovers or attempts at there own flying wing craft?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: tetra50

"You were exalted by the sight of it, and then moved at what it may mean for humankind, everywhere…… "

I know the feeling. That's pretty much how I felt after seeing a triangle.

I'm glad I could write something that expressed that feeling the right way for both of us.
2nd

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
Yes, dusty plasma is exactly where I've been headed. You got there for me, thanks. I always enjoy learning new things, so I really do mean thank you for pointing me in that direction. Ytsytovich's most recent abstract was about working with plasma dust, and I posted a little about that but not the direct abstract about applying current to it, etc. and connecting computing power to it.
But the directions you are taking it are fascinating.

What if we could eventually create matter out of thin air…that's one place your observations go to.

edit on 24-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

something else interesting from sir roger:

penrose tiling

A Penrose tiling is a non-periodic tiling generated by an aperiodic set of prototiles. Penrose tilings are named after mathematician and physicist Roger Penrose who investigated these sets in the 1970s. The aperiodicity of the Penrose prototiles implies that a shifted copy of a Penrose tiling will never match the original. A Penrose tiling may be constructed so as to exhibit both reflection symmetry and fivefold rotational symmetry, as in the diagram at the right.

A Penrose tiling has many remarkable properties, most notably:

It is non-periodic, which means that it lacks any translational symmetry.
It is self-similar, so the same patterns occur at larger and larger scales. Thus, the tiling can be obtained through "inflation" (or "deflation") and any finite patch from the tiling occurs infinitely many times.
It is a quasicrystal: implemented as a physical structure a Penrose tiling will produce Bragg diffraction and its diffractogram reveals both the fivefold symmetry and the underlying long range order.

edit on 24-10-2014 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

For the longest time I linked that blog in my signature. A couple years ago life got so busy that I had to set it aside, at least for the time being. I don't think its a problem.

I have the Paint The Night slideshow saved as .mhtm files. Ill work on converting them to something usable in an online format. Its been a few years since I did all of that. So my memory of all that I have found can get a bit foggy. But something even more interesting than PTN (at least, from the perspective of immediate applications) is this gem that I found in my Paint The Night folder just now. I had almost forgotten about this. But....if you are interested in how Stealth Paint is made....this is reportedly a patent related to that:

Claims of US5523757

I claim:

1. A substance comprising a shell and, within the shell, a signal absorbing material, wherein said shell comprises a hollow microsphere and further wherein said signal absorbing material consists essentially of molybdenum disulfide.

2. The substance according to claim 1 wherein said hollow microsphere is made of monomers.

3. The substance according to claim 1 wherein said substance is incorporated in a coating of a device for attenuating electromagnetic waves to which said device is subjected.

4. The substance claim 1 wherein said substance is incorporated in a coating of an electronic yielding device.

5. The substance according to claim 1 wherein said substance is incorporated in a coating of a camouflage device.

6. The substance according to claim 1, said substance is incorporated in a coating of a device comprising a composite material comprising structures; said materials and structure possessing the ability to resonate or yield at frequencies in the visible, IR, LIDAR, RADAR, SONAR, and DOPPLER frequencies.

7. The shell of claim 1 containing a deuterated water.

8. The shell of claim 1 containing ammoniated water.

9. The substance according to claim 1 wherein said hollow microsphere is made of polymers.

10. The substance according to claim 1 wherein said hollow microsphere is made of UV-light curable material.

11. A method of using a substance as claimed in claim 1 comprising applying said substance to an object for reducing observability of said object.

12. The method of claim 11 where such method enables application in the form of a singular layer.

13. The method of claim 11 where such method enables application in multiple layers.

14. The method of claim 11 where such method enables application in the form of a matrix.

15. The method of claim 11 wherein said step of applying said substance to an object is performed by spraying said substance onto said object.

This is in a .pdf file, and there is quite a bit more. but search out the patent number....it should still be available. While reading, just think: is cloaking the only possible function? What other manipulations of EM energy could be desirable?

I wrote a rather cryptic thread, and buried some info on this in it. This was the gist of the info I was wanting to write about, but ended up burying it in the middle of enough stuff that no one really noticed. I didn't discover it....it was shared with me. Following up on the initial lead (this patent) lead me to Paint The Night (and MIke Muuss eventual odd death).

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Cenospheres.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Kind of like that, but they are nested inside each other with each sphere layer having a different composition,a nd filled with a different substance. And all on a nanoscale.

As I understand it, the manufacturing process is completed in orbit, and ran in the range of 50-60k/gallon about 10 years ago. But who knows.

ETA: I had not really talked about this a whole lot before because of someone telling me it was a bad idea. Now....i avoid it typically because the PTN program tends to be used to support the "No Planes" crowd position.
edit on 10/24/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I'm fairly sure cenospheres are in use on the latest B-2 skin upgrade.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I believe you are probably correct.

I first ran across this in around 2008.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Now the 6th gen skin is where things get REALLY interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

There is some compelling stuff in that blog post of yours that do deserve attention. You're not just a witty big furry thing with a flair for cooking and avatars I'm really starting to see.

While Zorgon does walk in some fairly heavy circles, he's also surrounded by all the spookies who gravitate and try to confuse things. OPSEC. I think we all know that goes on. So I personally keep that in mind.

Zorgon, btw and interestingly enough, also supports something along the plasma space critter lines. I believe he was the first to address it here in a fairly comprehensive way. Good thread that, I'll try and find it...

But, yes, Zorgon is one of the greats and I can say I have much love and respect for the man. Okay, y'all got me thinking...

edit on 24-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Zaphod58,

Was it ever definitely established that A###O was the same person (AstroEngineer) who posted back in 2010 and then moved to a personal blog because of the negative attitudes he was getting on his thread here?

Because, if so, I think his writings over there - especially regarding the effects on his personal life (heartbreaking, really) of his experience at NASA with the weird 'discovery' he and "Rich" made about the "Spirit" Mars rover - adds a whole knew dimension to the 'story' under discussion in this thread...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

No, they're two different people. Similar names, but different people.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
As I remember, it was a nesting of nanomicrospheres within one another, and so on, and the abilities for interacting with the EM field…vaguely. It resonated with me quite a bit when I read it, like an aha moment….going exactly here:

What other manipulations of EM energy could be desirable?

There may be implications in what I suggested in another post, with another's, Whittaker, I believe, research, which seemed to glimpse the ability to not only tap energy from the EM field, but also may have hinted at the possibility because of photon behavior ability to manipulate time through the EM field, possibly referring to Spacedog's clam that they could "fold" space in such a way as to "slip" through time dimensions, both to other places in space and time…
More to support his more outrageous claims of traveling great distances in and through space, by this manipulation.
That's just a cursory explanation, of course, but I think was what you were writing about in a post I read of yours.
I truly admired your contributions, thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

This thread is so hard to follow, it's like my 14 month old kid trying to keep his wooden train on the tracks. Can we limit the amount of times a specific person can post in a day?

I don't see it as being purposefully derailed at all. All this science/plasma/etc. stuff is quite cogent to trying to find some support for even the possibility through science as we understand it for SpaceDog's more outrageous claims.

As for the last of limiting the posting in one day, I suppose you may mean me as I have posted a plethora of physics/plasm information, linking it to the most controversial scientifically but supported through research and testing applicable to spacedog, rkers, breakaway civilizations, spacetravel story to see if it's even possible through the science we know today, so….from Tsyvovich' s work on plasma dust being perhaps inorganic life behaving in all ways as life as we define it scientifically today, the implications in certain environments or states showing sentience, even, and in other states, not, supporting my assertion that sometimes it's sentient,and others it's not.
Then I tied that in with Penrose and Hameroff's Orch Or by the quantum walk being observed in photosynthesis in plants finding the most direct route in transpiring photosynthesis, using microtubules found also in our own brains, which use these structures in much the same way. All of that is directly related to claims Spacedog made about their current technology's ability for the breakaways….
though perhaps I haven't made it apparent enough.

And of course, the EM field is all important in all of this. Whittaker's work in 1903, revised by Evans in 1983:

This would then be consistent with quantum field theory, where (in photon terms) the time-polarized (scalar) photon combined with the longitudinal photon is observable as the instantaneous scalar potential. Neither the scalar photon nor the longitudinal photon is individually observable.

This has interesting implications on time,and perhaps refers back to Spacedog's story about folding space to "slip" through to other dimensions, using the EM field to manipulate time to escape space to another space-time.

And I do believe that Bybyot's direction in relationship to our brain being involved too and pure consciousness and its interaction, even provision to/of the EM field (which partly is why they need us here, dreaming or even thinking and just being conscious) is quite cogent, as well.

But I have often been told that women talk too much. And there certainly aren't many of us women here. So, sorry, perhaps I'll go crawl back under my vacuum…….cleaner. LOL
tetra
edit on 25-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

LOL you've got a PTN folder!!-Cant wait to see/hear more- although there are some elements covered on associated docs- the real "meat" seems to be missing from search engine results.

Will have a good read of the suggested info.

V interesting to hear about suspicions of application on current known projects by Zaphod ...examples of more basic variants in use on partially disclosed projects would be vital in establishing whether this is worth the research time.

@Tetra- I've said this before but there's a massive, massive difference between tinkering with boundary layer quantum effects and time manipulation.

edit on 25-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I wonder if cenosperes (sp) can be further energized by some sort of field generated around a craft. Of if the two working in conjunction can make the craft and any light that it generates ( flames, MPD thrusters, plasma actuators) from escaping the field. That would be cool.

Or if just hitting it with more power results in even more light absorption or manipulation. Ie. More radar you hit it with, the more you are helping to make it invisible.

Want to be invisible even though radar isn't hitting you. Make your own energy field for it to react with.

Don't have the ability to do that? Use the Haarp to fill an area you are going to be operating in and supply the energy.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Well..."cenospheres" is a borrowed term. Cenospheres, as I understand it, are a byproduct of heating a material and having these little spheres form from it. A more appropriate term, in order to keep perspective, is "nanospheres".

The reason I point this out is because on a nanoscale materials start to have almost magical properties begin to emerge. You begin to take advantage of various subatomic effects, allowing them to emerge as macro-world effect. Like taking an ability of an object that is the size of a wave of light, and having it do novel things with that light (i.e., cloaking).

Certainly you could energize an object and test it for novel effects. That is what science is all about. And I bet it has been done, and some of those effects are manipulated. Consider this: you don't need some mysterious energy field. All you need to do is apply the nanospheres onto the proper substrate to channel energy to/from the nanosphere material. On a related note, I have often proposed that this same approach could be used with nanogenerators, turning building materials into nanogenerator arrays and generating power for a building out of the building itself. ETA: something to consider inline with this is the energy movement and storage capability of carbon nanomaterials. And the utter, sheer, pitch blackness of carbon. What a wonderful substrate to paint a stealth nanosphere paint onto.......

That digression aside: consider the effect of extremely low temperatures on most materials. Evgeny Podkletnov used YBa2Cu3O7-y to create an anti gravity effect (spinning at high speeds caused a "lattice ion" effect that reduce he effect of gravity. Not really "anti-gravity" in the true meaning of the phrase). But what novel effects can be created just by harnessing superconductivity while in the very cold environments in space?

In my head this is all connected. When I talk about it, it is more like a lunatic rambling. My apologies.
edit on 10/25/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I just basically stored the presentation material that was on the website. I can't remember which site....the ORNL site maybe? Its been a long while.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join