It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: ATODASO

Kelly is convinced that the RK starships are using propulsion systems that leverage enslaved living plasma beings.

What I am convinced of, is that you would
fail a high-school reading comprehension
test.

Or as Lost Girl says you merely enjoy arguing
for the sake of arguing, including using your
"sense of humor" to denigrate anyone you
disagree with and to put words into the mouth
that were never said.

I'll leave you with some of your infamous
nongenuine smileys.

Kev

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

crap, did you post that story or was it lostgirl?

i'm always getting you two confused for some reason. /shrug

edit on 9-10-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well Kev,

You are certainly free to ratchet down what you meant by this...

"the gubmint is to be accused of reverse engineering ANYTHING, it would have to be a plasma critter, as they apparently actually exist."

*shrug*

People want to know.

I mean...

I think it's highly likely, that if it is truly using some 'reverse engineered tech', that it's in fact got a 'plasma critter' or something like that captured and made part of the design.

...bam! It's right there.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Just blame the Paradigm Shifter Vehicle...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
ok, who do we see hanging out on this site and (particularly) participating in dud3guy's thread and lead-up? uh, aircraft mechanics and engineers, probably some military connections, maybe retired.

same basic profile as bennewitz, and the narrative template was strong enough to break HIM, so why would you hire new writers?

eta: sorry, i don't want to offend anybody, i'm just calling it like i see it.

So, that's what basically got me thinking that maybe something highly classified DID accidentally or otherwise start to surface somewhere in aviation. And thusly, unmanned BT drone systems that have rather interesting EM features but are more earthly-inspired could be the target, and seem worth looking at a little more in-depth---while leaving the supremely knowledgeable ablative disks to muddy reputations?

Which reminds me: The Iran Incident is fascinating, but I increasingly get the scent of cigar smoke---maybe the states dear ol' uncle. Lotsa EM effects there AND yet another case where the U.S. seemed to be willing to promote ET.

edit on 9-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
And thusly, unmanned BT drone systems that have rather interesting EM features but are more earthly-inspired could be the target, and seem worth looking at a little more in-depth---while leaving the supremely knowledgeable ablative disks to muddy reputations?

yeah, that kind of puts it to bed for me. maybe i'll expect to learn about the secret space drone war between the u.s. and china in 2024 in 2058, but that's about it.

if i survive everything else that happens between now and 2058, anyway.

Which reminds me: The Iran Incident is fascinating, but I've always smelled the cigar smoke the states dear ol' uncle. Lotsa EM effects there AND another case where the U.S. seemed to be willing to promote ET.

would be circumstantial evidence of em-based psychotronic tech that can be used on a bunch of people. but, also, source is whoever experienced it in a religiously fanatical state who have the 2nd highest "illuminerty" search hit rating on the planet.

can you link it, bud?

eta: was being lazy, do you mean this?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The latter claim mirrors a famous UFO incident that reportedly occurred over Tehran in 1976, in which F-4 fighter jets that were scrambled to intercept an unidentified aircraft temporarily lost use of weapons and instruments while in pursuit.

While the technology described in the 2004 incidents hasn't been publicly demonstrated by any foreign military today, it stands to reason that it certainly wasn't available in 1976.

yeah, that smells familiar.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Have we ever come to any conclusion if those FL folk are in the know somehow or, alternately, some kind of psyop themselves? Because that stuff on BTs--and the directed plasmas--is oh-so-shiny. Too shiny. I like it, though.

@ ATODASO: Well, do you see any footholds to pursue the psyops/narrative disruptors angle? I gave it a go and it's still my personal #1 suspect. There's some more precedent and factoids I can think of, but nothing that hasn't been covered elsewhere.

one thing i can think of off the top of my hair actually has something to do with the crayzier e.m. weapons that distracted me earlier in this thread.

any hard evidence of that tech being applied, even though we have shady partial documentation on its development? and given that it was mostly sourced off of military dudes who were ballsdeep in 70's-80's era psy-op r&d?

if that was mostly a cool story to cover e.m. weapons that had PHYSICAL effects and could be used on a crowd?

well, it might look a lot like what happened with dud3guy and his black triangles.

but sub in drone warfare for crowd control this time around.

Hi ATODASO.

Here's some references to nefarious technology, linked to a few of our friends (read Aquino), already mentioned here.

www.american-buddha.com...

The most noteworthy "non-lethal" technology presentations included the following: "High Power Microwave Technology" "Application of Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields to Non-Lethal Weapons" "Voice Synthesis" "Incremental Aggression: Requirements for the Future" "Chemical/Biological Anti-Terrorism" "Biological Challenges" "Non-Lethal Research: Fracture & Dynamic Behavior, Biotechnology & Structural Ceramics, and many more.

Interestingly, the opening address was given by General E.C. Meyer (Ret.), former Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army the very same General Meyer who had set up the Department of Defense conference in which Michael Riconosciuto had been the principal speaker from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to a group of senior level national security research and development officials.

The objective and scope of the 1993 Los Alamos conference included exploring a non-lethal approach to apply force against not only wartime enemies (the Soviet Union had already fallen) but against "terrorists" and "international drug traffickers" as well. The introduction noted that the purpose of the conference was to bring together "industry, government, and academia to explore the potential of non-lethal defense and identify requirements so that the defense community can work together in leveraging the non-lethal concept."

And

Based upon the technical presentations listed in the brochure, it didn't appear to me that such technology as acoustical, high power microwave, laser, ELF/RF weapons and "psychotronic" systems were particularly NEW in the field of military or intelligence applications. Obviously, what was occurring at this conference was the presentation of these formidable weapons to law enforcement for domestic (U.S.) applications

It's worth reading the whole article (and indeed, the sequence of articles) to adequately contextualise what is being written. Fascinating and scary stuff with quite a few of our 'players' getting a mention.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

And that instance on the Forgotten Languages thread (still top five ever Kantz!) where a member reported some "woo" when "RVing" them ... there are some other interesting parallels with this case, as in supportive testimony from members. EditTA although different in that the members reporting odd verification in this case were more than one and of seemingly high character and intelligence and being mostly of the technical bent- though other non-aviation forum posters are involved, too. I hope there are more people as stupid as I am that will admit their weirdness regarding this case... IF they exist in more numbers, of course. -end Edit

Oh, and as far as that Sentient Sun mention above (capitalized for no real reason), #Snippy# brought that up as a tid-bit of knowledge us dirtbound humans would pick up on ...eventually... along with black holes and white holes being different than physicists now think, but then didn't really explain why ... an equation would've been super, but a brief explanation would have sufficed... perhaps someone with deeper knowledge on that could fill in the blank.

There are so (too) many blanks... but still, the main narrative still makes sense when one stitches together UFO sightings, abduction accounts and such... for those of us pretty certain they exist in reality and not simply a fun read on the net.

edit on 10/9/2014 by Baddogma because: add caveat

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
It's worth reading the whole article (and indeed, the sequence of articles) to adequately contextualise what is being written. Fascinating and scary stuff with quite a few of our 'players' getting a mention.

hey bud, hope you're having a good afternoon.

i've actually read a lot of aquino and alexander's stuff, and i'd like to note how it tapered out around the late '80s, which roughly coincided with other budgetary shifts. a lot of the tech they write about they stand sole source for while wearing the mantle of gov. authority.

they're both old school psyops, which is the only thing they've collected your tax dollars for.

vietnam aside. kind of.

anyway, there's plenty of academic sources for the physical/mass application of em tech, but most of that has only been available since uh.

the internet. like, after they "retired".

k, gotta jet. have a good night, guys.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I said "reverse engineered"

and

"made part of the design"

Reading is fundamental!

Id guess that newborn plasma critters
might have a milliwatt of power to their
names.....remember I went over this
in previous threads? (my human
leakage thread). Then I noted they would
have to feed....quite possibly on tectonic
peizoelectric stress or on military and
aviation radars.

But nope you just have to use your
rather droll 'sense of humor' rather
than read and speak with civility.

*eye roll*

Kev

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: The GUT

It's always been the sort of thing you can only draw your own conclusions upon due to the unverifiable nature of their source FL documents, but certainly as some have considered there is correlation between what they hint at and the clumsily disseminated information under discussion in this thread.

sorry, but if they post their academic-y unsourced # AFTER the anecdotal unsourced # on this site, are they in on something? or reinforcing it?

or just exploiting it for hits?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

DuUUde!

I said I was sorry.

Yes, I remember your thread and I remember what you posted there. I wouldn't underestimate my mighty reading powers, Kev. I know I put your words in to other words to make them funnier, but I believe that I got the gist of what you are saying.

Like I said, I'm not putting anything past FL. They are, like, 40X smarter than me, cuz they have a team.

So, now I have to go do the same thing you did, research plasma #, I've been putting it off for years (literally 3 years), but something tells me I'm not going to be impressed when I get in there. You know, I'm a STEM major, too, Kev, and you know as well as I do that biology is weird enough without having to throw these "plasma" things in there. Last I checked, that whole "electric universe/plasma entity" thing tanked a couple of years ago. But I'll go check it out.

You realize that if I'm disappointed, I will be "funnier" than usual.

Loves you Kev,

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: Can't believe you folks are reacting to my smiley face. Take my advice: stay away from FaceBook and other social media.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Loves you Kev,

but seriously, all those things that are bright spheres and are most commonly reported and are seen all over the world?

plasma spheres might be a thing, but you won't find the best sources on this thread.

and nor should you! if THEY don't know for a certainty what those shiny spheres that cause hallucinations and have been reported throughout recorded history are, then why should YOU?

not that that has anything to do with black triangle drones.

eta: # ok, its dinner time. crap. have a good night for reals.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

if THEY don't know for a certainty what those shiny spheres that cause hallucinations and have been reported throughout recorded history are, then why should YOU?

not that that has anything to do with black triangle drones.

Well, I don't know, but of course, I have an idea of what they might be.

I think they are analogous to what the ancient world called daemons. Tutelary spirits.

People see stuff in the skies and it changes their life. Vallee has noted the effect as well, I was just reading aboout it in FSII.

If I hadn't had the experience several times myself, I suppose I wouldn't have much of an opinion.

Under certain types of stress, I see orbs, often followed by personal "insight". But then again, I have really labile T-lobes.

I have been having these experiences since 7, I suppose that I could have just decided it was aliens and written about it, but I have decided to come clean. It's my brain.

(That is a sincere smiley-face)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'd have to agree and have said it before ...oh a gazillion or so times... that plasma balls and certain airborne machines could be two entirely different things.

To confuse the issue, though, (or offer a synopsis for others who haven't read GUTs threads or others of it's ilk) maybe they are related in that the tech the black triangles use is based upon these (possibly sentient or not) plasma piles, or some of the UFO's that present as balls of light.

Another bit of confusion is #Snippy's# fondness for calling the ships "alive" and people conflating the neural networked, self repairing skin and morphing, flap-less wings he was likely referring to with the (possibly sentient in some cases) plasma tech black ops and white scientists might be working on ...in Darpa, sub-level 8.

#Snippy# also mentioned AI in regards to the triangles so he may have meant 'alive' in that way, too.

edit on 10/9/2014 by Baddogma because: Edit for GUT clarity and stuff

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well then Bots... that's loony and obviously you are a victim of a concerted psi-ops effort
(s sincere evil ribbing face)
edit on 10/9/2014 by Baddogma because: heh

And Bots.. are you ...er...witchy (or warlocky)? As I added the evil smiley face I got a half inch splinter in my heel from my previously splinterless wood floor... karma... it hates us.
edit on 10/9/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

God I know, I feel loony as hell.

And I am just not up for this plasma bull#. The idea that I have to plough through someone's "scientific explanation" for vampiric plasma entities is frankly nauseating.

I'm at a loss.

witchy (or warlocky)?

"Winner, winner, chicken din din" as they say at ATS. Don't hate me, I was born like that.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: Of course I'm teasing, I wouldn't wish a splinter on you. Make sure you clean it really well, it'll heal better.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
...To confuse the issue, though, (or offer a synopsis for others who haven't read GUTs threads or others of it's ilk) maybe they are related in that the tech the black triangles use is based upon these sentient plasma piles, or some of the UFO's that present as balls of light.

Not necessarily "sentient" but the Condign report taken along with the documentation of various U.S. interest in the weaponization of EM is also mentioned by the Brits. Yes, they are extremely interested (if the Condign report isn't disinfo) in the useable aspects of what they generally refer to as "little understood natural phenomena."

On a related note, it appears that government interest in the effects of EM on human physiology came about by various service men displaying a wide range of adverse symptoms while working in environments filled with all kinds of waves/frequencies. That didn't escape the weaponeers attention.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There's always alcohol (etc.), loud music and crappy TV, my friend

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

There's always alcohol (etc.), loud music and crappy TV, my friend

Dying of laughter.

You have no idea how many times I have been standing here and looked to my left, looked behind me, realized the truth of what you just said, and turned immediately back to the keyboard.

I think when I get all "de-raily" I'm especially bored.

Hey, totally off topic, but: In terms of boredom and crappy T.V.? I accidentally discovered three decent documentaries on Netflix: Objectified, Urbanized and Helvetica. All very good.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join