It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Please Read Me, I beg you...

OK fine.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
One thing I've thought a long time which I've never posted;

There's all this talk in conventional UFO conspiracy lore about
'crashed UFOs' being 'reverse engineered' by the gubmint.

Well, I'm 100.00% certain that has never happened for reasons
of my own quite long to go into.

But what HAS frequently occurred to me, is that just like pharmaceutical
companies go to the amazon and look for medicinal plants; or
companies trying to reverse engineer various DNA from nature and graft
it into new lifeforms (like the yeast that produces crude oil).

I find it HIGHLY LIKELY that the 'gubmint' has been attempting for YEARS
to 'reverse engineer plasma creatures' and things of that sort. Has probably
been attempted since the Nazi's attempted it, if not before.

So in my mind, if I see a 'solid' 'black ops ship', I think it's highly likely,
that if it is truly using some 'reverse engineered tech', that it's in fact
got a 'plasma critter' or something like that captured and made part
of the design.

Since there are NO cashed UFO ships and never have been, if the gubmint
is to be accused of reverse engineering ANYTHING, it would have to be
a plasma critter, as they apparently actually exist.

Just food for thought.

Kev

This is the post to which my 'most current previous' post refers to...having computer trouble - sorry to waste everyone's time trying to get across the fact that - I found what Kev says here a good contribution to this thread......and...

I hope that my reply to said post (lower page 46) and its link contain info worth reading to anyone else who finds KPB's theory on plasma life forms intriguing..

Really sorry for extraneous posting, but I keep getting 'buried' and I have worked hard to research and link, in hopes of contributing something of value..

(Why don't they have an icon with tears of hurt and frustration?)
edit on 9-10-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Speaking of FL it was finally revealed what a Giselian was;

Electro magnetic eigenmodes of unconventional flying objects:

Also an article on Field Resonance Propulsion Systems: New Lights in our Skies

The role of slow flying deltoid PSVs

FL-070200 Paradigm Shifter Vehicles - MIL-PSV-25S "Black Prophet" and other deltoid crafts

FL-291109 Silencing Air Traffic Control Radars and Beacon Systems: Lesson from the Brownwood Test Area - Texas

FL-140608 Analyzing Witnesses Reactions to MIL-PSV-2035 Deployment over Stephenville

“Paradigm Shifter Vehicles have progressed up to the point of allowing the generation of strong mystical experiences in an ever increasing number of individuals, regradless of their cultural stock”

The test flight of the PSV-25S over the transect Nevada-Arizona, gave birth to the so called Phoenix Lights sighting and caused consolidated the basic premise we wish to induce on the population, i.e. that their technology is vastly superior to ours, their spirituality is vastly superior to ours, and their societies are vastly superior to ours

I was wanting to know that since the page Lostgirl linked to on the FL thread, so i just thought i'd let you know, but you get back to your boring old STO's...

edit on Kpm1031281vAmerica/ChicagoThursday0931 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: ATODASO

Kelly is convinced that the RK starships are using propulsion systems that leverage enslaved living plasma beings.

that's a real cool story, but being laymen as far as our knowledge of black ops tech goes (lol, for the most part), we wouldn't be able to verify it. not real helpful for understanding dud3guy's breakaway civ./"take it like a good unconscious pleeb" story or why he told it here.

could keep everyone going in circles for a good few pages though, which is enough to lose people with a better attention span than i got.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Kelly is convinced that the RK starships are using propulsion systems that leverage enslaved living plasma beings.

That is a false statement - his theory has nothing to do with "propulsion systems"!

It's about the possibility that plasma orbs are 'beings'...

(which you actually very well know, because I pointed it out to you a page ago)

So - why are you determined to pull this particular topic 'direction' of the thread off course? Please don't answer that...

And no, 'goading' people into 'working hard', is not what you are doing!!

edit on 9-10-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
And here's something (Besides check out Lostgirl's link!!!) and that is IF plasma can be sentient... what's the biggest ball of plasma in our locale we see every day (if not raining)?

Maybe the Druids and sun worshipers were sorta right?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hey sorry,

FL. They are always a deal breaker.

Who knows, LG, that post from K just took the rug out from under me.

Again who knows, Kelly is psychic-as-#, so maybe he's scryed some version of the truth.

I am humbled and at a loss.

Again, sorry.

Thanks Kantzveldt

Yeah, I have just learned not to second guess FL.

Sorry everyone.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: Sorry

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

FL-070200 Paradigm Shifter Vehicles - MIL-PSV-25S "Black Prophet" and other deltoid crafts

FL-160214 Inducing mystical experiences in selected populations: The role of slow flying deltoid PSVs

FL-291109 Silencing Air Traffic Control Radars and Beacon Systems: Lesson from the Brownwood Test Area - Texas

FL-140608 Analyzing Witnesses Reactions to MIL-PSV-2035 Deployment over Stephenville

damn, all kinds of cool stories today!

nothing on that coming up anywhere but that site though. weird how the subtopics fit the distracting stuff posted on the last two pages.

edit on 9-10-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

No! Read the bloody thing!!!

It has nothing to do with making "the ship "go", it is the possibility that the plasma 'orbs' are sentient and that the government is trying to engineer them...

The only connection to the ships and 'going', is that these plasmas (as is discussed, if you would read the 'full' conversation before arguing one 'small' point) may have the ability to shape-shift - which....

....would then make sense of some aspects of Vallee's theories, in which the 'phenomena' (UFO. UAP, whatever the general public wants to call it), have been shifting their 'shapes' (i.e. whether 'fairies' or spaceships, or sylphs, etc.)
along different 'narrative' courses down thru the ages...

Now stop it! And just read the bloody thread pages in 'whole', instead of nitpicking things to create argument over!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah, I gotcha, read my post above, I fixed it.

Thanks, LG.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Have we ever come to any conclusion if those FL folk are in the know somehow or, alternately, some kind of psyop themselves? Because that stuff on BTs--and the directed plasmas--is oh-so-shiny. Too shiny. I like it, though.

@ ATODASO: Well, do you see any footholds to pursue the psyops/narrative disruptors angle? I gave it a go and it's still my personal #1 suspect. There's some more precedent and factoids I can think of, but nothing that hasn't been covered elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Between their camo abilities and general distortions that go along with the internal workings, they could easily appear to "shape shift". Seeing one in daylight come over with only the edges reflecting sunlight is quite striking. One might catch a glance and think it's a formation of migrating birds.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Have we ever come to any conclusion if those FL folk are in the know somehow or, alternately, some kind of psyop themselves? Because that stuff on BTs--and the directed plasmas--is oh-so-shiny. Too shiny. I like it, though.

@ ATODASO: Well, do you see any footholds to pursue the psyops/narrative disruptors angle? I gave it a go and it's still my personal #1 suspect. There's some more precedent and factoids I can think of, but nothing that hasn't been covered elsewhere.

one thing i can think of off the top of my hair actually has something to do with the crayzier e.m. weapons that distracted me earlier in this thread.

any hard evidence of that tech being applied, even though we have shady partial documentation on its development? and given that it was mostly sourced off of military dudes who were ballsdeep in 70's-80's era psy-op r&d?

if that was mostly a cool story to cover e.m. weapons that had PHYSICAL effects and could be used on a crowd?

well, it might look a lot like what happened with dud3guy and his black triangles.

but sub in drone warfare for crowd control this time around.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It's always been the sort of thing you can only draw your own conclusions upon due to the unverifiable nature of their source FL documents, but certainly as some have considered there is correlation between what they hint at and the clumsily disseminated information under discussion in this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
...any hard evidence of that tech being applied, even though we have shady partial documentation on its development? and given that it was mostly sourced off of military dudes who were ballsdeep in 70's-80's era psy-op r&d?

if that was mostly a cool story to cover e.m. weapons that had PHYSICAL effects and could be used on a crowd?

well, it might look a lot like what happened with dud3guy and his black triangles.

but sub in drone warfare for crowd control this time around.

Something along those lines does seem to be a good fit when compared with the alternatives. Knowing that the science behind EM weapons has been enthusiastically pursued along with the empirical effects known to be produced by various EM fields would the M.I.C pursue and test such weaponry...no, and we didn't go to the moon either. Oh, wait, yes we did. If these concepts don't defy the laws of physics--and apparently they don't; well, like I said, we went to the moon...

And as I've previously mentioned here, Vallee gets pretty worked up about the subject. You can feel his anger when he writes about various shenanigans. Do I know for a fact he's telling it straight? No. Is there significant enough evidence to believe it might be so? For me, yeah.

edit on 9-10-2014 by The GUT because: clarity

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

and jesus wept, boys, unless we forget! several tropes that serve as master themes in dud3guy's story closely parallel pulp schlock peddled by the likes of crisman and doty since this # all began!

either no one has thought to hire new writers or someone's counting on the fringe to have low retention and high nostaligia.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

either no one has thought to hire new writers or someone's counting on the fringe to have low retention and high nostaligia.

It really seems like it right? Something that also crossed my mind is that although the UFOlogy-field may have been over-farmed to the point of sterility and has been allowed to go fallow, the secret aircraft project crowd hasn't had anyone come along to screw with them in a long time.

ETA: Ah gosh, that may not hold at all. Maybe they have always been intertwined. Bennewitz, after all, was an aircraft mechanic and engineer, and he started out thinking it was secret aircraft until Doty and crew made sure he was convinced it was an alien invasion.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It really seems like it right? Something that also crossed my mind is that although the UFOlogy-field may have been over-farmed to the point of sterility and has been allowed to go fallow, the secret aircraft project crowd hasn't had anyone come along to screw with them in a long time.

ETA: Ah gosh, that may not hold at all. Maybe they have always been intertwined. Bennewitz, after all, was an aircraft mechanic and engineer, and he started out thinking it was secret aircraft until Doty and crew made sure he was convinced it was an alien invasion.

ok, who do we see hanging out on this site and (particularly) participating in dud3guy's thread and lead-up? uh, aircraft mechanics and engineers, probably some military connections, maybe retired.

same basic profile as bennewitz, and the narrative template was strong enough to break HIM, so why would you hire new writers?

eta: sorry, i don't want to offend anybody, i'm just calling it like i see it.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join