It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I think you know very well that I was not making any reference to #SNIPPED's# stuff at all -

- my posts are in only regards to the possibility of the existence of 'living plasma-creatures', and nothing whatever to do with whether they are used as 'propulsion systems'...

(Sigh...must you start arguments merely for arguments sake?..serious waste of thread space)
Not "colluding", clarifying...

Because what looks like "humor" to you - looks like 'argument' to, I suspect, many.
Well, a 'concession' at last!! Good on you, mate!
edit on 9-10-2014 by lostgirl because: First making some points to, then complimenting Bybyots..

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

You're colluding.

P.S. Why does my sardonic sense of humor fail to make you laugh.

I work so hard at it.

Honestly, that surprised me; I'm glad that you linked that thread. The stuff going on at FL has a lot to do with stuff we are trying to understand here (but none of it has to do with plasma-balls)

You're right.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ok, let's try going about this a different way. Forget what shape they are. Focus on flight characteristics that are anything but conventional.

Once in awhile you can make out the shape when they're low, slow, and no camo. Otherwise you're lucky to make out light or odd glimmer. That's why so many people report orbs and whatnot.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

Maybe 'orbs' are a default shape? (As possible 'sentient' plasma 'beings')

This could go along with Vallee's theories - multiple 'types' of (and morphing instances of) 'phenomena' thru the ages...

edit on 9-10-2014 by lostgirl because: clarification

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Jenisiz

And your point is a valid one, re: #Snippy# running out after the big story was put down in one place... however, he had addressed the "story" in numerous posts and messages before that for a few weeks and had some detailed conversations, but that doesn't help the guy coming into this now, I know.

What are the earliest instances anyone here knows about, where the RK material started to be broached? That could possibly be helpful.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Just wanted let you (and Baddogma) know, since you both participated over there, that I started 'revisiting' the "Vampyre Languages" thread, because the discussion on the 'RK' material kept reminding me of many of the topics under discussion over there (in the latter pages)..

Below is a link to a post at the "Vampyre" thread which has a quote (at bottom) and link to source, which actually talks about Vallee, fairies, 'et al' in relation to plasma forms...

For 'context' go back to page 75 where you and brotherman begin discussing orbs, and read thru to the linked post...

sentient plasma life-forms?

edit on 9-10-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

Baddogma see above...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It's occurred to me as well... haven't visited in months, but that was such a cool subject matter ...and filled my reading list until death, most likely... fascinating stuff!

Too bad their prediction (or manipulation) of alien visitation didn;t pan out... as far as we know (bwaa ha ha)

ETA reminds me, got a link? It's buried and search is so tough.. heh... edit it into the above post if you can/will por favor?

edit on 10/9/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

And your point is a valid one, re: #Snippy# running out after the big story was put down in one place... however, he had addressed the "story" in numerous posts and messages before that for a few weeks and had some detailed conversations, but that doesn't help the guy coming into this now, I know.

So it's a valid point... and I can see why it raises flags... and I can also see that even if it's true, the Original Original Poster might have wanted to get away before the predictable mayhem started.

I, of course, wish a full discussion could have ensued to really gauge how well it all tied together... and this thread -and the others- wouldn't be necessary.

So a predictable move either way!

100% agree...but the fact he threw out the cushion for the 75/25% truth lie ratio is a joke. If you're going to put your life on the line spilling 75% of the truth...why not just make it all truth than? Simple because it helps the "Oh ok you caught me but that was 25% lie part". Personally I think a person's character speaks volumes towards their credibility...but proof will always out weigh it.

He's quoted further up suggesting the moon is an alien spaceship ignoring the insurmountable proof it's a body formed from an earth impact billions of years ago. You can't blow off credible proof in favor of your own opinions with nothing more than "my word". If you make wild claims with no proof...and can't inspect the original OP's behavior and credentials then what's the point of this forum? In every ask me thread the op provides proof of their creds and based off that we evaluate the story. In this case, we can't speak about the op but can only reference the story itself. This alone should have had it moved to the hoax board.

Multiple holes are present in the physics side of this theory. That alone butchered it.
edit on 9-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

What are the earliest instances anyone here knows about, where the RK material started to be broached? That could possibly be helpful.

As claimed by several members...in PM'S that can't be shared.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

And here I thought the entire reason I was
posting in this thread was to expose the
massive disinfo in the original narrarive.

There are many honest and valid ways to
do that....and I believe that for the most
part that's what we collectively have
been doing.

Now I myself have been proposing possible
alternatives....to pieces of the triangular 'ufo'
mystery, rather than just the combo black
projects / fantasy wish fulfillment of being
'rescued'.

I have seen an enormous 'black triangle' up
close and reported it in great detail to mufon.

I have run down Vallee and communicated
with him.

I have spent weeks discussing metaphysics
with what I must call 'tier 2' of the 'aviary'.

I have spent almost 50 years researching
what im now calling 'sentient plasmas'.
Even went so far as to incubate one and
almost died in the process.

I dont care who likes me. I don't care who
does or doesn't find me credible.

But if I want to share possibilities gleaned
from all this effort....then I would hope that
I would be treated with the same minimal
respect given to someone who just googles
stuff and then plays personality games.

That is my response. And you are right
actually. I'm mostly wasting my time on
ATS. But I do like interacting with the very
few who are dedicated and intelligent and
willing to take on very difficult issues.

BTW thanks for the brave thread BadDogma.

Kev

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

And here I thought the entire reason I was
posting in this thread was to expose the
massive disinfo in the original narrarive.

There are many honest and valid ways to
do that....and I believe that for the most
part that's what we collectively have
been doing.

Now I myself have been proposing possible
alternatives....to pieces of the triangular 'ufo'
mystery, rather than just the combo black
projects / fantasy wish fulfillment of being
'rescued'.

I have seen an enormous 'black triangle' up
close and reported it in great detail to mufon.

I have run down Vallee and communicated
with him.

I have spent weeks discussing metaphysics
with what I must call 'tier 2' of the 'aviary'.

I have spent almost 50 years researching
what im now calling 'sentient plasmas'.
Even went so far as to incubate one and
almost died in the process.

I dont care who likes me. I don't care who
does or doesn't find me credible.

But if I want to share possibilities gleaned
from all this effort....then I would hope that
I would be treated with the same minimal
respect given to someone who just googles
stuff and then plays personality games.

That is my response. And you are right
actually. I'm mostly wasting my time on
ATS. But I do like interacting with the very
few who are dedicated and intelligent and
willing to take on very difficult issues.

BTW thanks for the brave thread BadDogma.

Kev

This is what I like. This is what ATS needs. Theories stated as such. Not, I wrangled a plasma entity into a black triangle during my tenures as a space cowboy for the government skunk works projects. I'd like to hear more kev.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yeah... but the main (many more I know) problem is all that was before his switch to the "truth." He basically said all the previous posts were a mix ... that last one and the two 'supporting' threads should be the only ones used to come to definitive decisions.

And I must say, the guy wove a very good, detailed scenario and kept in character throughout those last few weeks... IF false.

IF true... then we'll all know in a few years I guess. But that doesn't keep us from digging around.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well, if people would actually read my posts , they would see that (before Bybyots started an off 'tangent' argument)...

I posted some info and a link , which are very pertinent to KPB's theorys (in the post you quoted and said you want to hear more of)...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

A sphere is the most efficient shape In
nature for various technical reasons.

If there are 'energy critters' it's quite likely
they would be 'orbs' in their base state.

Kev

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

YES to that post... and I, too, want to hear more, Kev, and your time "wasted" is my time learning ... which I can take or leave, depending on that day's reality construct, and you are always welcome to post here with whatever little thing occurs to you.

I think you always contribute something worthwhile... a whole lot more than I do, anyway. I'm just good at bringing interesting minds together...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I find it HIGHLY LIKELY that the 'gubmint' has been attempting for YEARS
to 'reverse engineer plasma creatures' and things of that sort. Has probably
been attempted since the Nazi's attempted it, if not before.

So in my mind, if I see a 'solid' 'black ops ship', I think it's highly likely,
that if it is truly using some 'reverse engineered tech', that it's in fact
got a 'plasma critter' or something like that captured and made part
of the design.

Since there are NO cashed UFO ships and never have been, if the gubmint
is to be accused of reverse engineering ANYTHING, it would have to be
a plasma critter, as they apparently actually exist.

Kev

Oh Kev - have I got a link for you!

Plasma Life Forms

Actually this linked post is part of a 'conversation' that starts about half way down page 75 of that thread, so once you read it you'll want to go back a page and find the 'beginning' where 'The GUT' and 'brotherman' start talking about plasma orbs.

And don't let the title of the thread throw you off, "The Language of Vampyre" turned out (over many pages) to 'not' have anything at all to do with 'vampyres'...

Jesu-petes!

It's only a page and a half back, am I the only one who starts back to a thread where I left off?

(And reads all the posts, because even the ones that are replies to specific people can have really worth-while info?)

Please Read Me, I beg you...
edit on 9-10-2014 by lostgirl because: link not needed?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Letcha in on a little secret.

None of you work as hard unless someone is around to goad you.

You're welcome.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
so, sentient plasma spheres are sweet and all, and i love a good story as much as the next guy.

but i got the adhd like whoa, and there's two pages throwing me down way too many avenues that have #all to do with the subject of the OP except that they're also pretty cool stories.

makes me wanna look at what was being discussed just before everybody got distracted by shiny spheres.

oh ok, it's back on page 44. pro-psy op artists and the stories they spread.

huh. how'd we get distracted?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

Kelly is convinced that the RK starships are using propulsion systems that leverage enslaved living plasma beings.

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join