It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: The GUT

Might wanna check this out too...

The Triangles Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free.

I followed the OP responses, at some point he states 'I have to go I'll come back later' and he never did. But, days later, and from that point, he started several others threads. Why did he leave that thread and never came back again?

AND you notice the op stopped posting in the Aliens forum?

Because it's a lot easier to drop a story and run than to get tangled up in your Web of lies. Same thing with this current story. Threads like Valles are credible in my opinion...someone that sticks around and answers questions. I find it ironic how when he didn't go into vast detail, members started becoming aggressive. Pretty sad when he was willing to come forward and share his experiences answering questions and writing books and not just throwing together a story than bailing when things don't add up.

I'm here for answers not stretched scifi stories. Theories and opinions are cool, but FAR to often individuals try to pass off their opinions as being proof and will falsify credentials to a great extent to support it. To them, their theory is so solid, it warrants the falsification of several pertinent issues. You don't know anyone working on the triangles and you're not a pilot, it's just the conclusion you've arrived to after lurking around the forum researching. Don't go selling snake oil...
edit on 9-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

If the smiley fits? Wear it.

I used to post on another forum for a band. It was just as active as it is hear except their was no moderators. Well not really. No such thing as a removed post. Anyway, one guy would post the smiley face icon and nothing but the smiley face. I mean rows and rows and filing up pages. You know, to bring good vibes. Well it drove everyone nuts.

but yeah, emoticons can be used quite effectively.

heh, The Happy Thread
edit on 9-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Ah, Quinn the Eskimo, bringing happiness to the thread.

The trick is to guess which smileys are disinfo based upon the context of the post in which they are placed.

Human beings are compelled to do that: make up a story that explains the world in a way that makes sense and makes them comfortable.

Weapons made from that is whatever today's analog of the aviary are studying. Not that "old" aviary stuff.

In my opinion we should be directing all of our efforts at understanding what's happenning with DARPA's "narrative disruptors". Aside from that are new technologies that are designed to suss out your emotional state in high security areas. Like the line for the airplane.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Baddogma has made plenty of posts since saying he would be back. He (I assume poster is a he for some reason) also stated early in that they were not feeling good during the beginning of making this thread. I think you should give them a little slack. Once a thread is created it isn't the OP's job to answer every question and reply to ever post and continue to move things along. A thread like this takes on a life of it's own and goes in the direction that the participants want it to go. I personally have enjoyed this thread and think everything has gone quite well. I see no reason to vilify baddogma for anything done or not done.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Quite possible... and I wonder what tech might've been used to trap the supposed plasma critters... I imagine a rodeo bull pen ringed by magnets and Tesla coils.

In the moment that I read the above - A flash of thought (almost literally) went across my mind:

Robert Bigelow's SkinWalker Ranch...(the "flash" contained a visual, a bull pen on a ranch))

...Probably means nothing - then again, if anyone has ever had the type of experience where you get a sudden flash of insight connecting a bunch of seemingly disparate info (the proverbial lightbulb moment), you've seen how those can turn out to have some validity...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just to keep this straight:

You guys are now pondering the possibilty that the real conspiracy is that #SNIPPED# is telling the truth about the whole story, but he's lying about what makes them "go", and what really makes them go is that each one has a captive plasma-critter harnassed to it.

Cut it out.

P.S. Kelly? You promised not to "advance the narrative", what're you doing. Extra labile today?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Thank you for the support, sir... but the post you referenced ...er, referenced #Snippy# not the Op of THIS thread, namely ME!

This hurts my head...

ETA and while on the subject of untended threads... I will be braving the ebola effluent covered airlines for the weekend, so might not be a good thread minder until after the weekend... but I shall be reading during my layovers. Hopefully we'll figure out the veracity of the tale in question in that interval... I'm counting on it.

edit on 10/9/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Baddogma has made plenty of posts since saying he would be back. He (I assume poster is a he for some reason) also stated early in that they were not feeling good during the beginning of making this thread. I think you should give them a little slack. Once a thread is created it isn't the OP's job to answer every question and reply to ever post and continue to move things along. A thread like this takes on a life of it's own and goes in the direction that the participants want it to go. I personally have enjoyed this thread and think everything has gone quite well. I see no reason to vilify baddogma for anything done or not done.

We're talking about another thread...I linked another one in addition making similar claims up earlier.
edit on 9-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Ok I see I apologize. Sorry to come off like a fanboi or something. Obviously my mistake.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

That's okay... and I AM very pretty... but you'll have to take my word on it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Lmfao...You won best reply of the day for that one baddogma.

Np steve, I actually enjoy threads where the op starts something and it takes off on its own. It only becomes an issue when said threads say ask me anything I know the truth and then the op just bails. In psychology they taught us it takes much more effort to lie...so I can see why they bail...with the extent of claims being made, maintaining the facade must be excruciatingly exhausting.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Ah, Quinn the Eskimo, bringing happiness to the thread.

The trick is to guess which smileys are disinfo based upon the context of the post in which they are placed.

Words can convey a certain "feel good" quality also.

When you brought up Quinn, that made me smile. Remember that fluffy wholesome feeling you had when you thought of the peaceful good times Giant Nuclear Powered Space Triangles are real

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I find it HIGHLY LIKELY that the 'gubmint' has been attempting for YEARS
to 'reverse engineer plasma creatures' and things of that sort. Has probably
been attempted since the Nazi's attempted it, if not before.

So in my mind, if I see a 'solid' 'black ops ship', I think it's highly likely,
that if it is truly using some 'reverse engineered tech', that it's in fact
got a 'plasma critter' or something like that captured and made part
of the design.

Since there are NO cashed UFO ships and never have been, if the gubmint
is to be accused of reverse engineering ANYTHING, it would have to be
a plasma critter, as they apparently actually exist.

Kev

Oh Kev - have I got a link for you!

Plasma Life Forms

Actually this linked post is part of a 'conversation' that starts about half way down page 75 of that thread, so once you read it you'll want to go back a page and find the 'beginning' where 'The GUT' and 'brotherman' start talking about plasma orbs.

And don't let the title of the thread throw you off, "The Language of Vampyre" turned out (over many pages) to 'not' have anything at all to do with 'vampyres'...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Yes, I do, which makes slaughtering the narrative rather bitter-sweet.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Christ-on-a-crutch,

If you are going to do that at least bring Trevor James Constable and the original "Critters" in to the mix...

May as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Most often scientific discovery (or any kind of 'discovery' process) involves thorough investigation of what a particular something is 'not', in order to reach a conclusive discovery of what that something 'is'...

And I recall how you feel about the 'subject' of the "Vampyre" thread, so hopefully we don't need to go into that here?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

And your point is a valid one, re: #Snippy# running out after the big story was put down in one place... however, he had addressed the "story" in numerous posts and messages before that for a few weeks and had some detailed conversations, but that doesn't help the guy coming into this now, I know.

So it's a valid point... and I can see why it raises flags... and I can also see that even if it's true, the Original Original Poster might have wanted to get away before the predictable mayhem started.

I, of course, wish a full discussion could have ensued to really gauge how well it all tied together... and this thread -and the others- wouldn't be necessary.

So a predictable move either way!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Most often scientific discovery (or any kind of 'discovery' process) involves thorough investigation of what a particular something is 'not',

Right, I understand your logic, we should certainly spend several pages making sure that #SNIPPED's# starships and black-project aircraft are not using enslaved living plasma-creatures (!) as a propulsion system.

I gotcha.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Okay, please tell me you are not 'pooh-poohing' your own link? Because I think it may be highly valid to the current 'drift' of the thread...

....especially because the conversation I posted to KellyPrettyBear about, actually contains links to some scientific studies which back up this 'Trevor James Constable's theories...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Oops,

That's entirely possible, What link?

What, the Trevor James C. link.

No, that's me trying to stem the tide with Trevor so maybe we don't have to hear too much more from Kev.

You know? Like using fire to burn out a fire.

*shrug*

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join