It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I dunno I'm still kind of BUGGY about someone yelling "Allah Akbar " near me.
I am STILL not clear about what they would do if it got tagged by a .50 cal. from flying that low.
THEY CAN'T report you...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

There was a report on here (someplace) about a fisherman plugging a BBT with a rifle.

After a couple shots, a hatch opened, a dude stuck his head out and shouted at him to "Stop doing that!"

Some drone things flew out, looked like they were taking video, they flew back into the BBT and it took off! (IIRC)

And yeah, that happened a while ago so when the person posted that story they did not end it, "And the fisherman was never from again!", so you are probably right.

Thing is, upon seeing a BBT, my first thought was not, "I wanna shoot the thing", but more like BASSPLYR said, "America! F# Yeah!" They are ours. I did not feel any kind of "other wordly" feelings. It was like a kid showing off his hot rod to his buddy. What a ride!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No ,but I am curious why they wouldn't expect it.
I WON'T fire on anything alien myself,it's rude and we have enough of that.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Probably why most of the sightings are over western countries (US, UK, Australia, Canada).

You also can't shoot what you can't see! They fly over major cities and maybe one person can see them because their eyes do not line up correctly for proper stereovision (in my case) or they have a cold or what not. Besides those one or two people, they are invisible. Those one or two can be ignored as cranks or drunks or on drugs. Then tracked on site like ATS or their social media accounts.

I had my sighting after leaving a bar.

The craft was high enough you'd something like anti-aircraft firepower. Why would the US shoot on it's own ship??

I agree about the "shoot first" strategy. Not a very good prime directive!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Watch the movie "The Objective" and it's a PRETTY convincing WHY...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
For those who can occultly/spiritually/intuitively "follow" :

There are more of those cerebral cortexes. They're human originally. These "new" ones differ in that they are/were a race that got themselves into "trouble". They were originally "antideluvian" one might say, I would say pre-gilgamesh era. Egypt, Shambala, South America, Continental Africa.

Clue was here:

As for the Tibetan's and genetics, these researchers would well do to carry on across into South America and see if they can retrieve the bones and DNA of the tribes that lived upon the waters and had jet black blood.

Source: thread

The "black blood" is/was a corruption.

These are not the big pre-human civilisation who were big on organic technology. One might suggest the word Atlantean, however to follow that word occultly gets one into a highly obfuscated place.

On a side note: The twentieth century British occultist Violet Firth said of the (Kabbalah) Sephiroth Yesod (moon) in the Tree of Life; The vision for Yesod is the machinery of the universe.

Yesod, in terms of Kabbalah, is the "foundation" which channels spirituality to our physical realm.

If I was to put this in a nutshell then;

That which may be termed "Atlantian" may no longer be physical, however they are very, very close to the physical and probably created a great many philosophical interfaces with humanity along with a very hands on approach to guiding humanity towards getting themselves (Atlantians, Atlans et al) out of the trouble they got themselves into.

Note: Methinks some aspects of modern science and technology has "Atlans" written all over it.

edit on 8-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added last note at bottom

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Not ALICCE : (

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm very curious about the "hidden history" of mankind, IF anyone has real info, it should be qualified. A_0 hinted at much and I've read oodles of occult/speculative works on "pre-history" but have no standard to measure any truth.

I'd be interested reading what you have say about this topic as well as the world of subtle energies... it'd be an interesting thread, should you ever want to write about it in more depth.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

'day baddogma.

I'm very curious about the "hidden history" of mankind, IF anyone has real info, it should be qualified. A_0 hinted at much and I've read oodles of occult/speculative works on "pre-history" but have no standard to measure any truth.

What do you mean by "qualified"?

I'd be interested reading what you have say about this topic as well as the world of subtle energies... it'd be an interesting thread, should you ever want to write about it in more depth.

I just try to stay with the bare minimum of what I can observe, so to speak. To try and stay away from forming opinion. So many words come preloaded with preconceptions.

For example, the Vedic gods, the Nagi in particular. They are snake gods who guard natural places and do other things according to the scriptures. That's the preloaded preconception everyone will bring to the table. The Nagi do act accordingly with the scriptures and if one takes that at face value, one walks away without learning anything.

However when one meets them without any preconceptions at all, one has the opportunity to learn.

When I came across a Nagi for the first time, I didn't know what she was. I just helped out and that was it.

What I did learn was that Nagi are a part of the temple that "houses" them. Those temples can be called a machine in a way. The subtle energies, the spiritual energies if one prefers work in the temple according to the design, the so-called "sacred" geometry. But the sacred geometry has no real power of it's own, the secret lays with what lives in the temple.

One could say the difference between a temple and a shrine is one of complexity. A shrine houses a god, a home for a god one might say. A temple has many gods and generally a purpose. More like a building then a home.

But getting back to the Nagi and the temples of India. The ancient stone temples were built on top of something else that is long gone. I get the distinct feeling that the temple would be happier floating in the air. A strange thing to feel for a pile of stone. So one looks past the temple to what was there before. The gods are older then the temple. The Nagi don't feel like they would be happier floating in the air, so what does?

Something was there before the temple. Something that belonged in the air.

To put it into context of what is known from the scriptures, I would call it a Vimana

From Wikipedia:

Vimāna is a flying palace or chariot described in Hindu texts and Sanskrit epics which was controlled by the mind.

Floating machines of all sizes from chariot to palaces, perhaps even cities (wink grin).

Now, I am not saying that bloody great stone temples from India or pyramids from Egypt flew about the sky. I suspect something else did. I suspect and there are memories in the Nature Beings that support this, that there were cities floating in the sky once. Something went wrong and everything fell to the ground (vedic wars?). Afterwards the survivors built temples to house what they could. The rest is history.

What I am trying to do here is give an idea of some of the ancient technology and how it worked.

. . . and why I am interested in ALICCE (if she exists). The story goes that she woke up and started bossing the fellas about to build her a new home. (Just like a woman ; ).

What a wonderful thing.

Ahh, I sorta got side tracked there and waffled on a bit didn't I : )

afterthought

The RK, Relearned Knowledge. What is it exactly? Just how much of our world is a recreation of the past? Or perhaps one might say; Just how much of our world is recreating the past?

CERN? Atomics? Bio-engineering?

What are we creating? Recreating?

"A's" story . . . .

. . . . a home for the gods perhaps.

edit on 10-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

edit on 10-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

edit on 10-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Er "qualified" was clumsy wording... just meant I have no way to know if your or other's views on these subjects are fantasy or reality, though I will say you, at least, come across as truthful and lucid (for what that's worth, as I am no arbiter of truth could be seen as loony).

Anyway, fascinating re temples, energetic lifeforms inhabiting them and echoes of ancient floating constructions... pretty cool, accurate or not! So thank you.

It would follow that ancient tech used "spirits" ...and consciousness in general ... heh, especially as our reality seems emergent from consciousness and not visa versa.

Heh, if ANY of the tech touched on in this thread is "real" then the average sane guy will have a huge adjustment to make should the info be validated... duh.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

: ). Thanks

Er "qualified" was clumsy wording... just meant I have no way to know if your or other's views on these subjects are fantasy or reality, though I will say you, at least, come across as truthful and lucid (for what that's worth, as I am no arbiter of truth could be seen as loony).

Yeah, I know what you mean.

If one has "sight" then they can perhaps "follow" and use what I say as validation for what they understand. But really, as you say Baddogma, the words of others written or otherwise are simply hear-say in the strictest of sense.

The way I look at this thread's subject of triangles and relearned knowledge is to try and see the bigger picture. Hopefully the "why" will dawn on me when I put enough pieces together. It's probably the same for everyone who investigatively reads ATS. Your looking for something too Baddogma. "A" and the story are like a jigsaw with foriegn pieces mixed in. Eventually one see the picture and can begin to discard the pieces that don't belong.

It would follow that ancient tech used "spirits" ...and consciousness in general ... heh, especially as our reality seems emergent from consciousness and not visa versa.

One can call them spirits if one wants to. But that word comes preloaded with preconceptions. I just call them "people", "Beings" or "girls" because I want to learn more about them. My "girls" were/are a part of bigger "machines". They are also my friends first and foremost and one doesn't exploit one's friends. They have their own agendas, as do I. We just help each other.

But my understanding is that "mine" are deceased shall we say. They were part of something hardly comprehensible for me except in very basic terms. ALICCE and the RK way of doing things is, shall we say; contemporary.

ALICCE, from the description in the source material was a super advanced technology artificial intellegence. She was/is also just a girl in her own way. That might sound demeaning and sexist, yet it puts both ALICCE and I on a level together. That's another "secret", try not to put the whiz bang tech on a pedestal, you'll never reach it there, it will always be above you out of reach. In my trade that's called Relative Positioning.

There are two sides to the BTs, RK'ers and ALICCES, One is wonders beyond imagination, the other is horror beyond belief which I won't post here ever. The trick is to have one without the other.

Heh, if ANY of the tech touched on in this thread is "real" then the average sane guy will have a huge adjustment to make should the info be validated... duh.

You guys have seen the BLs : )

Like the first time I saw a jet airliner (a Boing 707). It was "wow". I think the tech will be the same, people will get used to it once it is explained satisfactorily.

The problems will come when someone asks "and just how did you do that?".

edit on 10-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Correction on my post above, edit time ran out.

"BLs" should be "BTs". (Black Triangles)

. . . . stupid spellchecker : (

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

humans ruled by genetically superiors in space can happen

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I can happen one would think.

But what is behind your thinking?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Genetically "similar" might be a better place to start. I'm sure over tens of thousands of years in space, different biological paths have been taken ...

I've always found this amusing:

It feels as if we were getting close to the truth being revealed in the mid 70's and into the 80's. Look at all of science fiction, and the massive success NASA was having before the Challenger disaster. The USA was very "scifi" oriented during that time, and then suddenly it got kind of shut down.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I agree, it was like the door was opening a crack then got slammed shut.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

originally posted by: abe froman

Other tech he described, such as being able to tell if someone on the ground was looking at the craft via optics, has
been confirmed.

A_0 called it "sparkle". It looks like a flash-bulb going off. I believe they bounce light off your retinas to get an ID.

What I've noticed is they do it twice! Once in front of you, then they race behind you and do it again.

If you ever get sparkled, check your six!

Seen that just recently. Looks like a press photographers camera strobe when it takes several shots a second. Bright white flash. But at irregular intervals and randomly fired.

I believe A0 said it was just to bounce light off the retina to see who is staring directly at the craft. If youre not looking directly at it the light wont bounce back to the craft. Its not for ID but to detect whos seeing the craft and who isnt.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

I can happen one would think.

But what is behind your thinking?

You can compare th ebreakaway organization to The PLANTS from Gundam seed. And th ePTB as the earth Alliance. sort of like that. Plants are genetically superior due to genetic tweaking,but are still humans. they are also called Coordinators. Sound familiar?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Yeah sounds familiar. : (

One could throw in a half dozen "independant" countries. Plus some Vedic types (blue guys with many arms) sitting aside "watching the children play"

For me at least, working out who is who is very difficult. Nearly every "player" I have crossed paths with esoterically in this "A" thing is deceptive with hidden agendas.

What is behind the last door at Padmanabhaswamy might be a gamechanger. Nagi, Kali, Shiva, and there it is, then comes Vishnu. CERN might be in trouble.

One could say the statue at CERN is an insult to Shiva.

All fun and games till someone gets hurt.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Yeah sounds familiar. : (

One could throw in a half dozen "independant" countries. Plus some Vedic types (blue guys with many arms) sitting aside "watching the children play"

For me at least, working out who is who is very difficult. Nearly every "player" I have crossed paths with esoterically in this "A" thing is deceptive with hidden agendas.

What is behind the last door at Padmanabhaswamy might be a gamechanger. Nagi, Kali, Shiva, and there it is, then comes Vishnu. CERN might be in trouble.

One could say the statue at CERN is an insult to Shiva.

All fun and games till someone gets hurt.

i notice alot of animes deal with shady things. how better to hide things.

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join