It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Huh.

Maybe he just thought the premise ridiculous ...

or...

huh...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why would an user of such vast experience in this forum, many years posting, specially in highly technical topics like some of discussed in Aircraft Projects, go completely nuts and make up such extravagant story? Something doesn't add up here.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Why would an user of such vast experience in this forum, many years posting, specially in highly technical topics like some of discussed in Aircraft Projects, go completely nuts and make up such extravagant story? Something doesn't add up here.

This is the one piece of the puzzle that is always gonna mess with your mind!

Th experience and highly technical info leads me to conclude that on one hand it lends a whole lot of credibility, on the other hand, it might be a dead giveaway of a 'fairytale' (completely unlike previous posts).

The one factoid (if u will) that imo cannot be abolished is the existence of big black triangles! Anything else is up for debate i reckon!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Yes, as far as puzzle pieces jabbing mind matter... but don't forget the other couple highly grounded, technical, truthful folks who a: reported a PM that gave them a flood of memories and staggered them forever after and

b: the similar personality type who told me 3 RK guys in clean-suits strolled into his/her bedroom while he/she was wide awake, after mr no-name told him/her he'd 'receive verification'... and that cemented the reality of his assertions to him/her.

The fact both are still showing up occasionally on the site and appear rational and 'normal' and haven't broached the subject for the attention such an admission would garner indicates that they may have been, and are, truthful.

The reporters are seemingly stable, rational, engineer types and I take their testimony very, very seriously... so, all things considered, one guy playing make-believe from daddy's basement just does not compute... for me... ludicrous as the last tale is, it makes cohesive sense of quite a lot.

Hopefully we'll find out ... fer sure.
edit on 2/12/2016 by Baddogma because: fix, add

edit on 2/12/2016 by Baddogma because: IM to PM for accuracy's sake

edit on 2/12/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I'm more worried about trans-dimensional entities that plasma creatures. Trans-dimensional entities can travel in/out of the multiverse at will, backward and forward in "time" and anchor, weld, and bind two concurrent dimensions together...it's like laying two transparency sheets on top of one another, or two negatives on top of one another.

When you are able to tether yourself to a higher dimensional axis, you can always travel down as far as you want to go in terms of dimensional awareness, as you simply have to follow the binding threads you've created between yourself and the dimension to which you've bound yourself to. It's harder to push through into higher dimensions than lower.

In the lower dimensions things more slower, perceptions are vastly different. This accounts for the crazy quality and abilities of the higher dimensional creatures that lower themselves by altering the ESR of their dark matter.

When dark matter is exposed to great anti-magnetic fields, the ESR (electron spin resonance, or anti-electron spin resonance) is changed, altering the material density of the creature in question. It then literally "falls" through dimensions.

The ability to bind/glue two similar dimensions together is never noticed by the people who exist in them. As the reality of the dimension changes, they change to reflect the newly bound together dimensional reality. Their past memories are changed as well.

What we feel as a slight wave of dizziness or slight pressure in the forehead can sometimes be attributed to dimensions being be bound/unbound and glued together.

So you can actually protect yourself from these shifts and any kind of parasite-creature by phase-shifting yourself in between two dimensions. If you keep one foot in one, and another in the other, anything from a higher dimensional state or denser quantum configuration cannot bind itself to you completely. This is not unlike the shamans of old, walking in two planes at the same time.

I have had a few 'bumps' as I called them, even remarked before it's like a reality glitch or like i had been switched somehow so a dimensional shift of some sort would make sense(ish)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Those are good points.

How does someone explain having their home broke into? Especially if it wasn't forced open?

To all the sudden recall something life shifting is interesting too.

I agree also that BBT seems to be a real thing that goes back a couple of decades now I guess, total assumption.

I guess now as I keep up this looking for a counter argument up. I would have to way what I believe and what I don't.

I don't like the idea of saying I lied alot to protect myself and I lied so bad that the truth is simply lost except for the folks that apparently are tied directly to it. No point to that hey I got a cool job, you got a cool job lets sort of talk about it with one another in open forum. You can just do that while you are deployed in your BBT.

Goes back that most of it is claimed as truth.

The idea of how can they do all this and no one sees anything isn't a big deal to me. I worked in a building once that was restricted and controlled in such a way you didn't realize until much later there was a whole other thing going on under your nose. When you got the whole planet to work with much easier.

It was explained why the evolution from first post to last. I can go with the explanation needed to make solid contact and trust with folks he had decided from the beginning who were the targets.

One thing that pops up though is thinking about the ability and length and agency/department such as OSI will go to just to screw with you.

I know all this has been hashed out in the past on this thread but I am not going to reread that and pretend to have a conversation with no one. Sorry if this is all a rerun.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Somewhere in an lab that works on the big, black triangles...

Radio announcer: " Today, scientists announce they've detected gravity waves!"

*group of scientists mill about the laboratory after hearing the news*

"Okay guys, which one of you has been playing around and messing with the civilian scientists again?! Which one of you guys fixed their equations?"

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

lucky for them bbt don't run on gravity waves.

and civvies are a while away from figuring it out. still thinking about it all wrong.

funny thing is a0 in his peculiar way did describe accurately how they worked just that again he was using allegories. took me two years to figure out how they fly, but if you're out there somewhere either in a spaceship or an orange jumpsuit reading this post. thanks homie. I get it finally!

edit on 12-2-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Dude...

Im not so informed with this part of the story.... can you fill me in?

I know ive read remarks about it... but i dont know what actually went down! I assumed RK'ers making contact was just a presumption that did not actually occur!

please, tell me more

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Somewhere in an lab that works on the big, black triangles...

Radio announcer: " Today, scientists announce they've detected gravity waves!"

*group of scientists mill about the laboratory after hearing the news*

"Okay guys, which one of you has been playing around and messing with the civilian scientists again?! Which one of you guys fixed their equations?"

Cought cough....scuse me going to the restroom for a smoke break Jerry.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: MystikMushroom

lucky for them bbt don't run on gravity waves.

and civvies are a while away from figuring it out. still thinking about it all wrong.

funny thing is a0 in his peculiar way did describe accurately how they worked just that again he was using allegories. took me two years to figure out how they fly, but if you're out there somewhere either in a spaceship or an orange jumpsuit reading this post. thanks homie. I get it finally!

I seem to recall they arent "anti gravity" so much as they are anti Effects of Gravitys pull on individual atoms. Gravity negation by manipulation of the strong and weak forces. This is when th e Engines running an d under power otherwise they are heavier than air.
Using that graphene body and skin to its fullest.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: combatmaster

Yes, as far as puzzle pieces jabbing mind matter... but don't forget the other couple highly grounded, technical, truthful folks who a: reported a PM that gave them a flood of memories and staggered them forever after and

b: the similar personality type who told me 3 RK guys in clean-suits strolled into his/her bedroom while he/she was wide awake, after mr no-name told him/her he'd 'receive verification'... and that cemented the reality of his assertions to him/her.

The fact both are still showing up occasionally on the site and appear rational and 'normal' and haven't broached the subject for the attention such an admission would garner indicates that they may have been, and are, truthful.

The reporters are seemingly stable, rational, engineer types and I take their testimony very, very seriously... so, all things considered, one guy playing make-believe from daddy's basement just does not compute... for me... ludicrous as the last tale is, it makes cohesive sense of quite a lot.

Hopefully we'll find out ... fer sure.

I am a bit late to the game in all of this, but I have read pretty much everything and I am up to speed.

Let's not forget the guidance of Occam's Razor, critical thinking, and logic.

The OP claimed to be American? Using the British spelling for artifact (artefact).

The member who saw the predicted craft (a) was lying or (b) was an alternative account of the OP. In fact, who knows how many alternative accounts the OP actually had or has. He may still be posting on this site as one or more aliases.

The rest of the contacts are hearsay. Unless you have had separate in person or telephonic conversations with these people it is all anonymous subject to inevitable catfishing. Regardless of your personal opinion of someone's credibility or lack of "woo-woo" nature, it is really baseless when solely formed on communications by way of a conspiracy website.

And I will be honest, I found the OP to lack meaningful detail. The same can be said about his responses to questions. His answers danced around what appeared as detail without actually providing anything material. A lot of people here want to believe in something. I would argue they are inclined to be quite susceptible to accepting misinformation guided more by their desires than by empirical evidence, proof, or logical reasoning.
edit on 12-2-2016 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

so you think I'm astr0!?! um, ..... ok.

a. not lying. b. not astr0 obviously.

c. a lot more went on with my sightings than is on ats.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

so you think I'm astr0!?! um, ..... ok.

a. not lying. b. not astr0 obviously.

c. a lot more went on with my sightings than is on ats.

Merely positing. Alternatively, coincidence and experience bias may play a role. You could also be lying now (not that you are). Point is, who knows?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

laying low? er...tell that to the rest of ats. I'm sure other forums would love for me to lay low. and for the most part i am.

propounding what exactly? other than the crazy assumption I'm some other member. as "caught up" as you are, I would figure you'd bring a little better argument than that.

your approach is familiar though..

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The OP claimed to be American? Using the British spelling for artifact (artefact).

FWIW

While a good observation: I'm American and using firefox and when I post the default spell checker corrects
Skeptic to Sceptic

It also corrects artifact to artefact

Having said that and this being a conspiracy site we can't COMPLETELY rule out that maybe multiple people are in this hoax? The titor threads generated alot of interest.

Not saying that is the case and I think its unlikely the case, BUT certainly can't be FULLY dismissed.

edit on 34229America/ChicagoFri, 12 Feb 2016 21:34:57 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

laying low? er...tell that to the rest of ats. I'm sure other forums would love for me to lay low. and for the most part i am.

propounding what exactly? other than the crazy assumption I'm some other member. as "caught up" as you are, I would figure you'd bring a little better argument than that.

your approach is familiar though..

I apologize if you took personal insult, for that honestly was not my intention. Nor did I intend to make "assumptions." I was merely putting a logical overlay on my observations. You have contradicted my points, adding to the bevy of information surrounding this conundrum. For it, the reader has more information to base their own inquiries and determinations.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

FWIW

While a good observation: I'm American and using firefox and when I post the default spell checker corrects
Skeptic to Sceptic

It also corrects artifact to artefact

Having said that and this being a conspiracy site we can't COMPLETELY rule out that maybe multiple people are in this hoax? The titor threads generated alot of interest.

Not saying that is the case and I think its unlikely the case, BUT certainly can't be FULLY dismissed.

Interesting and a helpful addition to address my observation.

That was really my point. Nothing can be fully dismissed. Could be completely true or an absolute hoax. I find the chances of either impossible to quantify considering the source material is hearsay on steroids.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yeah for awhile their I was scratching my head and thought I was experiencing one of those Berenstein Bears moment each time I typed Skeptic, LOL

However, I haven't really looked in to it but I think the original creator of ATS was one of those guys that speaks English but with a funny accent, Kidding. So that may have something todo with it?

edit on 52229America/ChicagoFri, 12 Feb 2016 21:52:08 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Yeah for awhile their I was scratching my head and thought I was experiencing one of those Berenstein Bears moment each time I typed Skeptic.

However, I haven't really looked in to it but I think the original creator of ATS was one of those guys that speaks English but a funny accent, Kidding. So that may have something todo with it?

Well now we are back into the conspiracy theory about this conspiracy!

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join