It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Woah....

Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Its almost more forgiveness than a human heart can bear to give if true. That we are losing brilliant minds every day, we are losing great people everyday while countless others never become what they could......in exchange for what ever nonsense is obtained by mass imposed transcendental retardation!?!?!

That we are not even sure of our potential because we have not yet even used the means already at our disposal, that we could end one day because of this.

One has to ask though. Are we flailing against losing our civilization as it is now? Is it even ours?

I am not worried about this all being true and our civilization not being where it should be now. I am worried that if true that any means of ending our misery and getting our civilization where it should be will be taken from us forever.

This new life is our inheritance as a species left by OUR ancestors. Its not right to take it and not fix the home anyone would wish to leave for growth in greener pastures. Leave a legacy in your wake worthy of the future you wish for yourself. Or not.

First we are stranded on this planet turned prison, completely forgotten by anything that ever loved us, abused by crazy assholes over eons with power carelessly left around or gifted to random players.... as a species we were reduced to living like injured animals and fighting for survival against everything trying to kill us. Then we get a break midway through our collective ass kicking by life on this planet and its taken by the fastest prisoners up and over the wall....so they too can forget us. The cycle will continue for another couple eons I guess....

edit on 2 13 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Bleak outlook... welcome to my depression. But puppies and kittens are cute and either we'll rally and fix our despoiling ways or we'll die off and the Earth will heal ...eventually.

But yup, to everything you wrote...

whether or not this A0 episode was truth or a many year psi-op to destabilize the happy paranoiacs on ats (and I can't see many rational alternatives to that, unless I'm missing something), it is certainly a meta micro of the macro.

Maybe KPB is correct and all involved are, basically, "ghosts" ... sigh... the choices are certainly weird, huh?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
There is a simpler, though far more mind-blowing explanation...

Searching my intuition, all the folks writing and reporting to me ooze truth and humanness .. .so did A0... as I say, I'm not a total kook (close, but not total) and I put some thought into what I think I know...

simplest explanation is that he and the various posters on ats are real folks reporting truth as they see it.

Or we are all neck deep in a spook operation and they're wasting time convincing some nobody in Tucson ... and that strikes me as insane.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And rereading my reply, I want to be clear I was half talking to you and half talking to the others and know you have put more clear thought into this than most and want to thank you very much for that... I value your input here (and across the boards) very, very much and respect the heck outta your grey matter.

But this is SO WEIRD.

If true, mind blowing and staggering on so many levels ... brain super nova...

If false, than equally significant, complex and evil/sociopathic on a deep, deep level and nothing on these boards are as they seem.. .queue rabbit hole and paranoid thoughts.

I prefer option one, actually, even though I can't quite get myself to believe it... but if some clean-suited RK knight deigns to stop by to convince me, I shall report it diligently.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

simplest explanation is that he and the various posters on ats are real folks reporting truth as they see it.

I completely disagree. That is not how Occam's Razor works. The simplest explanation is hoax, perpetuated by hearsay, coincidence, and experience bias (and maybe flat out lies and deceit).

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

You're not the only one to think that way... in fact as I see it, you are in the several trillion to handful majority.

If this is an organized effort at deceit, then I wonder at the goals... some have posited the owners of ats conspiring to generate traffic, but shutting down the thread and chuckling at the folks looking into it doesn't exactly promote that view.

If it is an organized effort by a handful of jokers, then again, why? But I get people like ego boosts by fooling folks...

but you are certainly entitled to any view you think most logical and based in common reality... or even one silly and steeped in confirmation bias.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You're not the only one to think that way... in fact as I see it, you are in the several trillion to handful majority.

If this is an organized effort at deceit, then I wonder at the goals... some have posited the owners of ats conspiring to generate traffic, but shutting down the thread and chuckling at the folks looking into it doesn't exactly promote that view.

If it is an organized effort by a handful of jokers, then again, why? But I get people like ego boosts by fooling folks...

but you are certainly entitled to any view you think most logical and based in common reality... or even one silly and steeped in confirmation bias.

I think you are forgetting that sometimes the purpose of actions are to just do that, act without real purpose. This is the Internet where fantasy and anonymity can reign free of real consequences. Doing things for the hell of it.

I think we are doing ourselves a disservice by not evaluating the forum for which this information is being disseminated (a minute conspiracy discussion board in the remote corner of the Internet).

I also think it is a mistake to think this guy has been portraying meaningful detail with anything he is said. Let's get some PhD's in astrophysics to chime in on the issues. Instead, we are basing his credibility off of people whose credibility has been anointed by strangers without any real documentation, peer review, etc.

There are plenty of very smart and informed individuals on this site. But I put few, if any of them, in the level necessary to facilitate the program being described (me included).

I still buy the notion the guy is on here with an alias username laughing at the legacy he has created and the ignorance of the people so willing to follow something without any genuine, evidenced (actual and not circumstantial) support.

I'm sorry, but I agree with the Mask when he said this site was supposed to be about denying ignorance not perpetuating it.

To each their own, though. It doesn't hurt me directly if people believe whatever they want to believe on this site, exactly for the reasons discussed above. I am just positing counterarguments and my thoughts to further the discussion (as I think that is one of the purposes of this site, to discourse, not to just mindlessly agree).

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I lack the expertise to critique the technical aspects as well, though folks I know who have the expertise are still pouring through the many posts in the aircraft forums and report that, so far, he knew his stuff... to levels one guy is sure he has ammo for several new patents, heh.. .but he could be bonkers, for all I know, lacking the expertise.

Yeah, I totally get it as the info, besides the arcane technology and how it all fit together and that is indicative of a engineer or autodidact, but explainable, is ALL hearsay from several seemingly separate individuals scattered throughout the forums and including a couple mods... who reported, incidentally, and I hope I'm not breaking trust, that the folks involved all seem to have valid IP's from the areas of the world they say they are in and that no-name was weird in that he remained untraceable... but they could still all have been colluding, of course, so that means not too much.

But, as I said, I felt (and still feel) they were telling the truth and I had that undeniably weird dream incident ... that could've been a dream only and they could all be lying... so?

*shrugs*

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I can't fault anyone for being curious and investigating their interests. In that, I am an advocate.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed

I completely disagree. That is not how Occam's Razor works. The simplest explanation is hoax, perpetuated by hearsay, coincidence, and experience bias (and maybe flat out lies and deceit).

Actually thats not th e simpliest answer. th e simpliest aNSWER IS TO TAKE THE STORY At its word until proven ootherwise.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Actually thats not th e simpliest answer. th e simpliest aNSWER IS TO TAKE THE STORY At its word until proven ootherwise.

You don't understand. Here, we are talking about the substance of what he is saying, and what is the simplest explanation. It would be insanely complicated if it were true. Therefore, simplest = hoax.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

And truly not trying to convince anyone, as I really do not know and it could be rather dangerous if true, but if it's a hoax, then it's almost as complicated.

just sayin'...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You don't understand. Here, we are talking about the substance of what he is saying, and what is the simplest explanation. It would be insanely complicated if it were true. Therefore, simplest = hoax.

The Substance does not matter when there isnt any proof yet that you can see in other words right? Where would we be as a species IF scientist had thought that way? Occams razor is just a smart persons way od not wanting to discuss anything that does not fit their notions of existence or understanding.

They used to call people mad who said th e world was round too. Ocams razor in that time would had made you believe th eearth was flat too if you would had been alive then. Majority groupthink is powerful.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The Substance does not matter when there isnt any proof yet that you can see in other words right? Where would we be as a species IF scientist had thought that way? Occams razor is just a smart persons way od not wanting to discuss anything that does not fit their notions of existence or understanding.

They used to call people mad who said th e world was round too. Ocams razor in that time would had made you believe th eearth was flat too if you would had been alive then. Majority groupthink is powerful.

You continue to miss my point, by choice or by inability to comprehend. Regardless, no matter how much I explain it, you will never agree. A discussion loses any viability once one side makes it abundantly clear they are going to refuse to be receptive of any point of view but their own.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You continue to miss my point, by choice or by inability to comprehend. Regardless, no matter how much I explain it, you will never agree. A discussion loses any viability once one side makes it abundantly clear they are going to refuse to be receptive of any point of view but their own.

Well now hold on a minute! You can't just be all like: 'a discussion loses any validity...', or at least you shouldn't. Reread his post. He said

He's not completely dismissing your point of view. He's discussing it with you. It's not as if he went: "Nooo!!! Non-believer!!! And then the rest of the thread started chanting 'Non-believer non-believer non-believer' and they drug you off to the forum square and burned your account or something like that.

He doesn't agree with you. He believes the story. Get over it. You can't just rationalizingly browbeat everyone around to your point of view. Won't work on me, anyhow. Perhaps he has good reasons for believing the story. I know I do. Anyhow, my point is that he is discussing it with you, and not just freaking out on you. I think if you write him off because he believes the story despite your doubting it that you're being as closed minded as you say he is.

I believe this one, and that it was mostly true as it was presented, not speaking in code as some other posters have suggested. I think it was a controlled form of disclosure, therefore certain parts of the whole truth had to be edited down to preserve operational security. The alien aspect, for instance. On that, I don't think that he ever said 'there are no aliens'. He just said that abductions were almost all MILABS and not ETABS. He also mentioned the five pillars of humanity, so maybe some of these aliens we encounter are some of the other four pillars.

I think that even if this is just some cosmic-mega-chain-yank, there is a secret space program that's been going on for a long time. I've also seen these triangles, so I know they're real, and that they are real nuts and bolts aircraft/spacecraft. Hell the pilot pretty much waved at us. Flew right over the house anyway, nice and smooth. No darting or zipping with mine. No question in our minds either that this was an actual physical craft.

Love this thread, by the way. Baddogma, you rock dude!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I said viability not validity. You just didn't understand what I said. I was saying, in a way, let's agree to disagree.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I didn't mean to be rude, anyhow. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, for sure.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Well, thanks for the defense, even if slightly misplaced, it was appreciated!

Glad to know I'm not the only nut in the tree.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

I didn't mean to be rude, anyhow. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, for sure.

We both can agree on that at least!

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join