It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It's hard for some people to accept this kind of info, it could be very upsetting if it shakes up your world view. There is ZERO debate that there is a secret space program, the US has one Russia have one 100%.

I belive ALLOT of abduction are MILABS with contractors doing medical and other tests on there human test subjects, allot of these stories of kidnapped people sound like the abductors are using technology that we humans have access to, if you were so advanced to be able to get here you would think you could test people non invasively and not have to do the same tests over and over again, that seems like something we humans would have to do.

I have seen allot of crazy things all but one were long distance sightings. The one close up sighting I had was on a weekend camp get away. I was walking the dog before bed and he is a big pitbull super nice but very protective over me. He all of a sudden just sat down and was looking up at the sky, I looked where he was looking and there was a basketball size glowing orange ball like 20-30 feet oboe my head. Watched it just sit there like a rock in the sky for half a minute then it just zipped off.

So I have to agree that most of what we call UFO are human craft, everything I have seen them do could be done by humans

I have never seen a triangle up close, but the first ufo I saw shook me to the core and stories like this for people who haven't seen something is a hard pill to swallow

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've had sleep paralysis many times. Even now when it happens and I know what's going on -- it STILL feels like someone is "coming for me" or someone is in the room, tearing me out of my bed.

But no -- no one wants to believe they're having sleep paralysis (that's boring and normal) -- they want attention and to feel special. The aliens or MIB picked them!

I'd be willing to accept that maybe less than 1-2% of all abductions are actually abductions, with the rest just being sleep paralysis.

Consider the fact that it is getting increasingly hard to get in/out of a person's home without neighbors, dogs, electronic devices noticing, or any physical evidence in the home being left over. 25 years ago it would have been exponentially easier to abduct someone (even for aliens with crazy technology).

If you had a hidden nanny cam, there's no way the "aliens" would EMP your house and disable it. If they did, all of your other electronics would be fried. If they somehow tampered with it, physical evidence of it being moved/touched could be found. I'm sorry, but if these are physical creatures, they're going to have to touch the hidden camera, or somehow "hack" into it. If it isn't networked or connected to anything, it wouldn't give off a "signal". It's just to much to believe these days.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I've had sleep paralysis many times. Even now when it happens and I know what's going on -- it STILL feels like someone is "coming for me" or someone is in the room, tearing me out of my bed.

But no -- no one wants to believe they're having sleep paralysis (that's boring and normal) -- they want attention and to feel special. The aliens or MIB picked them!

I'd be willing to accept that maybe less than 1-2% of all abductions are actually abductions, with the rest just being sleep paralysis.

Consider the fact that it is getting increasingly hard to get in/out of a person's home without neighbors, dogs, electronic devices noticing, or any physical evidence in the home being left over. 25 years ago it would have been exponentially easier to abduct someone (even for aliens with crazy technology).

If you had a hidden nanny cam, there's no way the "aliens" would EMP your house and disable it. If they did, all of your other electronics would be fried. If they somehow tampered with it, physical evidence of it being moved/touched could be found. I'm sorry, but if these are physical creatures, they're going to have to touch the hidden camera, or somehow "hack" into it. If it isn't networked or connected to anything, it wouldn't give off a "signal". It's just to much to believe these days.

Woah, woah, sir please leave your logical reasoning at the door. We are talking about people who have been all around our galaxy and have seen the four pillars of humanity. Nanny cams be damned.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I don't recall reading that post, do you remember which thread it was in? I admit I didn't read absolutely every one of his posts tonight but close to.

STM

If you want one post that spells it out, you're not going to find one. You have to be able to use research skills to connect the dots in his posts. Just like you can't ask Google, "What were the attitudes of Napoleon's generals about the Russian people?". Google won't hand you that answer on a platter, you have to synthesize it from multiple sources and piece it together.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I said viability not validity. You just didn't understand what I said. I was saying, in a way, let's agree to disagree.

I was comprehending what you were saying I just dont agree with it was all i was getting at. Bad cabbie pretty much nails what i was doing as well. Ima pretty good judge of character myself and ASTROnaut didnt strike me as Bullhockey.

Others such as Cabbie and others have personally seen these craft too. They cant all be lying.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I said viability not validity. You just didn't understand what I said. I was saying, in a way, let's agree to disagree.

I was comprehending what you were saying I just dont agree with it was all i was getting at. Bad cabbie pretty much nails what i was doing as well. Ima pretty good judge of character myself and ASTROnaut didnt strike me as Bullhockey.

Others such as Cabbie and others have personally seen these craft too. They cant all be lying.

I respect your opinion. I just don't agree with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Any electrical device gives off a signal though, right? No electrical device is truly completely passive, they all radiate an EM signature. Maybe if it were specially shielded or something, but I don't think most modern gadgets or hardware are usually shielded like that. You could try to mask it with other EM, but they could cut the power and then sniff out your other devices.

I mean, if you're talking about your super secret squirrel military abduction team. They've probably got toys that could deal with all that. Maybe some low power battery cameras that fed straight to a built in chip. You know, no moving parts in them, wifi emissions, or cables running off of them. Maybe concealed even. Even then though, there's still a tiny emission from them, isn't there? Besides, how many people are really that refined with it? Not very many, I'd guess.

Dogs too, probably. I dunno. I'd like to think my dogs would wake me up if some cleansuit high tech bozos came creeping in, maybe even put the hurt on 'em. Yikes! They probably have something for them too, though. I really don't know. I've never been abducted as far as I know.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Erm, as an aside from the mind destabilizing true/can't be...

Thanks for finding A_0's take on the greys and our "predicament" that I had misplaced ... that short thread might answer a whole lot and it coincidences with some of my thought experiments about 'why the aliens bother with us.' Even though it's from the possible b.s. phase.

So that thread adds some context to the overall picture and sorta mends the "no aliens" aspects.

Good that my new religion has a more solid foundation! (rolls eyes)

But being a vault/surface dweller married to Earth as a doomsday contingent sorta blows... and so does the uber Nazi "species A" he mentioned, heh.

I hope if this stuff is true, they have a more distant back up planet tucked away somewhere... I'd like an equivalent of a stone cottage in Nowhere, Ireland sorta planet, myself, as the universe seems chock full o' a-holes...

eta: If true (or even if not) I wonder who was talking to Ridley Scott.. i.e. Prometheus?

edit on 2/15/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

eta: If true (or even if not) I wonder who was talking to Ridley Scott.. i.e. Prometheus?

Funny thing is, Hollywood (MSM) has never portrayed a SSP in the same context as A0's story has.
Sure we've got movies like Elysium, Prometheus, Interstellar, Martian etc. but the space programs are never secret, earthlings are fully aware of what is happening in these fairytales.

But correct me if im wrong, to my knowledge, there has never been a MSM movie where a space program has been kept secret form the world in which it is developed.

This got me thinking, if someone took a0's story as is, and made it into film.... it would be a totally original, never before seen story. Something that in Hollywood, is a unicorn.

So, is it not a bit strange that Hollywood has somehow come up with every conceivable story/scenario (you name it, and theres probably a movie about it), yet they somehow never conceived/thought up this a0 scenario and all it entails.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Despite the questionable practices regarding digging into 'abductees' memories, there have been numerous cases that won't involve 'hypnosis' or similar techniques to 'recover' lost memories.

Those cases sometimes involves interaction and/or observation of NON-human entities. A_0 clearly stated that the abductions are related to RK's operations. It doesn't make sense, specially in the early cases, do you really believe any human organization had the technology and operative level described usually in abduction scenarios in the 50's and 60's? How about the non-human entities? Oh yeah, 'screen memories, implanted memories'... in the 50's and 60's? Really?

You have people walking, driving, etc, suddenly being captured with a vast display of unknown technology, world wide. This has been happening since at least 70 years. I highly doubt that any human organization was capable of such things.

It's obvious, on the other hand, that the military and its different branches must have secret programs in several areas. You won't expect otherwise. Heck, it's pretty clear that some of those 'black traingles' are obviously military aiframes. I could even agree with the secret space fleet theory. But clearly, the main problem with A_0 story is basically that he denies the alien involvement. If you do your homework properly, that's just nonsense.

There have been a number of non-human inteligencies operating with highly advanced technology since decades. You cannot just ignore it and blame it altogheter to a secret program.

I would go with the disinformation theory, plain and simple. And I don't even think the ATSers wre the real target.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi Baddogma,

And yes, it does remind me of Prometheus. Think I'll watch it again tonight to brush up on the details in it. Who knows, he might have whispered in Ridley Scott's ear.

You know, I wonder if A_0 knew Sleeper, remember him? He was connected with a few movie makers for awhile, don't know whatever came of it though. And A_0 has "Sleep on it" at the bottom of his posts. Wonder if they're friends?

Here's a few highlighted discrepancies to just keep in mind:

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Astr0

originally posted by: Astr0
Posted on Jul, 11 2011
Start / The grey aliens are a plant / insect hybrid. They were bred for long life / low fuel / low cost efficiency. They were bred by a now extinct race.

However, before they became extinct they started another more robust but short live specie to do the dirty work. Us.

What this extinct specie also did though was slot some 'dead' fragments of DNA into us so that should their race die, the plant / insect hybrid could start a genetics programme to bring them back to life. Hence the last 5000 years or so of direct bloodline manipulations.

Now we are up to speed with genetics, the greys have left it to our governments to do their dirty work, which is why they are so DNA database obsessed. So when they find some one with some of the missing fragments, bang, off they get carted by human / alien DNA hunting teams. / End.

The above is what I heard from a guy on the train to London the other day. Freaky as hell, and I only asked him what he was reading !! [because he kept going 'damn, #, damn...]

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Posted on Mar, 14, 2011
A Priest of all people told me this last night. Nice guy, but damn strange take on the bible i can say for certain. Greys are half insect half plant hybrids. The are basically machines. Abductions are them attempting to ressurrect their masters through a breeding / genetic programme.
Why do they 'switch off' the abductee? Because of free will. If we were awake they'd get stonewalled. Why does calling for Jesus stop abductions and praying to God doesn't? because Jesus and 'God' are polar opposites.

And here's a post about the current status of alien visitation:

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted on July 12, 2011
Well, there is a complex question to answer. Race (A) was destroyed due to its cruel despotic nature. This left us in some what of a quandary.

We have no guiding light now. We are literally left in the dark because race (A) engineered it so we lost our spiritual and metaphysical / esoteric abilities. So by destroying our cruel overlord before we gained true freedom was a cruel twist of fate. That said, now the greys are working hand in glove with our selected dark leaders at the very top of the pyramid we are in just a bad place if not worse as now we are poisoned in our food, our water and our air to keep us sedated and out of touch with our true inner selves.

So yeah, you're right, Jack Hill. A_0's later posts saying there are only screen memories supplied by our people do not match what he was saying earlier at all.

STM
edit on 15-2-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So the guy will share a 'a guy told me' story about the greys and will sort of blow his mind, when he knows there are no greys and the RK's have been doing the magic show for decades?

Yeah makes perfect sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't ever remember him ever saying anything like "Oh no, there's no aliens it's all MILABS", though. I remember reading a couple posts that were like: "If people only knew that these are all military abductions they'd be freaking the f out." I only remember reading these in threads that were about triangle sighting related experiences though.

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I don't remember him running through every alien encounter thread going like 'milab, milab, milab, I'm telling you guys there's no aliens it's all milabs' or anything like that. I think in this case you guys have been reading too much into the words and taking them out of context. Maybe I can find some examples. That's what I remember seeing when I read through his post history, though. I gave it a pretty good look awhile back.
edit on 15-2-2016 by TheBadCabbie because: paragraph

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just a reminder that A-0 said he was posting with lies/truth to vet his targets and slowly introduce his take as "i heard such and such" or "some guy said" until those last few threads and then that last big whammy thread that he asserted was 100% truth.

So that 'discrepancy' isn't one ... but that explanation of his truth mixed with lies and why he did it (slow reveal and protection so certain parties wouldn't squash it and the targets he was trying to clue in wouldn't be overwhelmed) was buried back in the early thread, so not a bad idea to bring it up again.

If one wanted to get an idea of the anon "Forevermen" one could likely see who was in those threads he posted in, but I think they should be left alone as they have made clear to me that they believed him and simply want to be left alone, now... also it might be dangerous as the Earthly faction would likely want to know who they are... IF true.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

As I just pointed out, I doubt there was a "guy on the train."

It was just a carefully slow introduction of "what ifs"and thought experiments to baby-step start the disclosure process... he was mainly here for those 40 or so folks as he thought they deserved answers.. .and said they had asked for the info to be retained in their waking states... so the RK guys took the time and trouble to do it.

IF true, it shows them to be helpful and human, despite the abductions, secrecy, mind manipulation and clones...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: JackHill

As I just pointed out, I doubt there was a "guy on the train."

It was just a carefully slow introduction of "what ifs"and thought experiments to baby-step start the disclosure process... he was mainly here for those 40 or so folks as he thought they deserved answers.. .and said they had asked for the info to be retained in their waking states... so the RK guys took the time and trouble to do it.

IF true, it shows them to be helpful and human, despite the abductions, secrecy, mind manipulation and clones...

Hey Baddogma, not sure why I always feel out of place in this thread, like I lack any ability to offer a productive contribution to the discussion so I generally just sit back. It is after all one of the more intriguing stories on the boards.

Anyways, your last post really threw me through a loop. Almost as though we are suspending reality in order to allow for a plausible explanation for the shared experience.

So these RK guys must be different from all other branches of government. Historically documented are countless upon countless examples of our government and their various agencies, rogue or otherwise, not really giving a # what we think, how we feel or if that drug, experiment or war has any lasting detrimental affects. Yet, here we are Having a conversation that leaves one to conclude: "he was mainly here for those 40 or so folks as he thought they deserved answers.. .and said they had asked for the info to be retained in their waking states... so the RK guys took the time and trouble to do it."

So the RK guys took the time to reach out to 40 or so out of hundreds of thousand Americans and a few of those guys "took the time and trouble" to resolve one persons inner conflict? Brother, come now, where is this going?

ETA: please don't take my words as harsh or uncaring, in fact I hope you see the opposite. You are one of my favorite personalities on the boards. I love the witty humor and contemplative responses, never coming across argumentative. I can spend my whole life on these boards and still fall short.

My personal opinion though, is this experience has changed you or if nothing else has forced you to approach this topic different than you would have otherwise had you not been personally been afflicted by it.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, that sucks.

I had correspondence from AO in my inbox, but now it's empty...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Whelp, no idea... but he did say they weren't govt anymore, but a small (well, 13,000 or so) band of breakaways... and as far as agendas/procedures I have far less a clue than others supposedly do, but IF true, then guess their motivations and modus operandi would be pretty alien seeming to us...

so no doubt lies were told, and obfuscation used up until (and whether) the end tale (was true or not). He mentioned those people they deemed important for their efforts were gathered here... thus his presence.

I didn't write the darned thing... just reporting... no offense taken.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

And PM's only last for a month or two, apparently... I lost some neat ones, too... true or not!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Just a reminder that A-0 said he was posting with lies/truth to vet his targets and slowly introduce his take as "i heard such and such" or "some guy said" until those last few threads and then that last big whammy thread that he asserted was 100% truth.

Oh well, that's pretty damn convenient, isn't? Basically, what you say is 'well guys remember what I said before, well I was lying or mixing truths with lies, but hell, now it's all truth, it doesn't matter it won't fit what we know about the alien presence, just take my word for it, and, oh, now I must leave forever'.

Point being, it certainly doesn't matter, basically because the stuff he posted before leaving simply won't match casuistry, specially in the early years. He ignores/dismiss the alien presence. No human organization had the technology to fly silent and stealthy, stop in mid air, stop a car at distance, immobilize the victims at distance, implant flase memories making them believe it was 'little gre aliens' and usually erasing most part of the recalling on the events. I found that very hard to believe, IMO. Besides, the alien contact cases have been reported all over the world, so the enterprise would involve wide operatives around every place of this planet, including 'communist' countries during the Cold War, in a era were we just learned how to fly using rocket technology.

No sir, pure BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join