It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I think with all the neurological intricacies of our brain and all the various data it's trying to coordinate, our consciousness coukd be like the ghost in the machine. I bet one day we will be able to create conscious androids because the sentience will arise from the neurological hardware and software complexity. Although it too would be effected by Mystiks trans dimensional entities too.

but consciousness is a holographic net effect of the layering of all those "neurological software" think of it like consciousness is the Bragg condition in the non linear medium of a pumped phased conjugate
edit on 20-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

People think that to be 'good' but yet
A 'white magician' you do it by
'approaching, emulating or invoking'
'god'.

Doesn't work and is ill-advised.

I guess I don't always respond
To posts themselves..but to
'other things'.

Wouldn't surprise me if you
Were to get buffeted by
A little turbulence as
You intimate.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ever wonder why we get pushed towards
AI research so strongly, even though it's
Pantently insane on it's face?

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yes, but ultimately all of these "critters" come from, and go back to the universal creative force that everything comes from. They are bound to it, just as you, I, the computer desk and chair.

And this universal creative force knows no good, or evil it simply is. It is timeless without beginning or end and necessarily unknowable to us, due to limitations on our models of reality. Paradoxes confuse humans but make perfect sense on higher planes of conscious awareness.

This is why there is nothing to fear, nothing to be afraid of. Everything that exists is because we will it and wish it to be. We can complicate life and create endless layers of beliefs (see: Urantia Book). Humans have some kind of innate need to want to complicate the uncomplicated.

Whatever I encounter in the world is what I have put forth into it. My reality is a reflection of my inner mind, and I take responsibility for the reality I create around me as a conscious creator.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

ah echos n vibes, that nostalgic feeling mentioned before.

that's where it really begins to click with your previous posts regarding phase shifting.

the quantum vacuum has inconsitancies in its density or EM refraction. those could set up waves of their own and patterns. like some type of cosmic quantum microwave background weather pattern.

micro tubuels may be sensitive to those or naturally resonate with certain densities as we travel through them and trigger the nostolgia sensation.

May also give you moments of increased or anomalous senses. ie the resonance may allow for matched impedance between two people and allow for phenomena like psychic ability, telepathy, remote viewing etc.

might not even have to be between two humans could be between a human and just a similar spatial location experiencing the same waveform.

after all everybody gets moment's of clairvoyance or a week or so where they just really felt dialed in because you're in phase with this waveform phenomena.

heck even things like having an active imagination where you are seeing things in your head from somewhere else, daydreaming of another land or whatever, could be the brain in tune with someplace elsewhere that's also experiencing the same quantum resonance.

that part explained. here's why I like your prior mentioned post so much. you're explaining the methodology (or at least one method) of how to willfully change you're phasing or quantum tuning and brows the spectrum. Yes we humans do have will power. even God in the bible says that.

at the same time changing channels might be all that's needed to "sour the milk" and brush off these trans dimensional entities which are almost like non sentient bacteria/ viruses.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Everything that exists is because we will it and wish it to be.

Whatever I encounter in the world is what I have put forth into it. My reality is a reflection of my inner mind, and I take responsibility for the reality I create around me as a conscious creator.

Right, please don't take offense, but...Really?!? Seriously?!?

edit to say: it's honestly not meant antagonistically - it's just inescapable truth

Because I am quite sure that I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to "create" such things as - the existence of 'Children being tortured to death' (and to know that a thing happens is to "encounter" it) "in the world"...

I can assure you that such a "reality" is in NO WAY a "reflection of my inner mind" (hopefully not of yours either) -

- and so where actually does the "responsibility" for 'creating' such a "reality" lie? 'Who' is creating it?

I'm sorry, but that whole 'philosophy' ('we' create 'our' reality) seems more like ditching responsibility to me...

...I mean, come on, do you really think that the kind of horrific crap that happens in this world (like being hacked apart- alive) was 'wished and willed to be' by the victims?

Therefore they are 'responsible' for the reality 'they' created'?

I just cannot imagine a more nonsensical and naive belief system...

...And frankly, I'm proof that it's nonsensical, because I have been 'wishing and willing' for such things to 'not' exist in this 'reality' ever since I was stupid enough to bring a child into it!

(Mind you, back in 1997 when I made the decision, it was looking like 'things' were improving - if I had known they would worsen, especially to this degree, I'd never have done it.)

Believe me, I would give just about anything to be able to 'create the reality' where I did not bring a child into a world like this one.
She is stuck here thanks to me, which assuredly makes 'me' responsible for 'her' reality.

Edit: I am sorry this sounds harsh, but...well, it's just plain true...
edit on 20-1-2016 by lostgirl because: to add edits

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

You are 100% correct.

Both "poles' are pure crap.

One pole goes on endlessly about "god", which is not
an explanation for anything, but is simply a metaphor
for our ignorance and helplessness.

One pole goes on endlessly about how "we are gods"
and "reality creation" and such crap.

Both poles are extreme wishful thinking and ignorance.

Really, most "mystical talk" is easily graded on a scale
of "how these things unfold", and a hundred years can
go by, without one single drop of purely excellent
"mystical writing".

It takes an infinite number of drops to make an ocean..
and it is only self-delusion to think of oneself as the
ocean, or having an ocean's power... it takes many
voices to make a great song.. and everything that
has ever amounted to anything worth mentioning
is a chorus and not a solo.

For this reason, I seldom "let loose" myself, as it
takes years of special preparation, slow and
often painful steps.. and no amount of empty
words can do something for a listener...

This is why a wise person might harp on a few
simple things for decades... people don't
listen you see.. they want to be entertained
and distracted.

as one good step of value.. or even one kind act,
has more value than all the "loose mystical
talk in reality" put together.

Just my observation.

I don't mean offense towards anyone either.

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Well, I don't know about you -- but I certainly consciously create my reality. I don't believe anything unless I can experience it, test it, get results and repeat it.

And what you come to realize when you can push/pull/bend reality around is that what you *think* you want isn't really what you want. Most people never realize the potential consequences of their dreams, or in how many ways their dreams might turn out to be a curse.

I'm happy if I can make the rain go away for a special event, get a good parking spot, good table/seat. So many people want wealth and fame -- but would not be able to handle it if it was suddenly dropped into their lap overnight. Look at how many lottery winners go broke in no time, or how many former NFL/NBA stars wind up living in a shack after squandering their money on drugs and alcohol?

I do what works for me, and what I've found to be my own personal truth. I encourage everyone to find their own way, using whatever paths interest them.

No one has all the answers. No one has the ultimate truth. Everything is speculation and hearsay until you experience it for yourself.

So, I encourage people to be curious and ask questions. Experiment, document and compare results with others. Follow your gut and don't be afraid to call people out for their BS. There are a lot of charlatans out there, taking advantage and making a buck off the unfortunate.

People, unfortunately are lazy and would rather have someone tell them what to do, what steps to follow, who to pray to, what rituals to perform and all that jazz.

When you listen to someone else and follow their path, you give your power to them. They become stronger, they become more powerful because of the trust and belief you put in them. Don't give away your own power to someone else, your power is one of the most precious things you have. Find your own path, make your own maps, listen to your heart and gut and create new paths through the maze of life.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Two of my best friends for a number of years were
very powerful "reality creators". I worked
extensively with them.

I learned a lot about the entire phenomenon through
hands-on practice. In fact I left their company
when I came to ATS.

One can play that game if one wants.. all games
are allowed. But it's not my thing..

And it's the dead last thing I'd pitch to the
mildly curious.

Be well my friend.

Kev

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The ironic thing?

We're all reality-creators.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The ironic thing?

We're all reality-creators.

Yup.

And a simple word can have more power than
an atom bomb.

"Reality creation" is one of those buzzwords like
"Kundalini" or "Diamond Body" or any of those
type words which are often spoken.

You know what impressed me today more than
someone 'shifting to another dimension'?

My wife shared half a bag of chips with a
homeless person. She'd never done anything
like that before..

Now THAT is "reality creation" there..

You know in the tradition I originally
came from.. you had to be able to
correct the greatest minds in the
world and add something brand
new..

to be allowed to speak about
metaphysical matters at all.

But again.. I'm super way cool
with anyone playing any game
whatsoever..

I'm not the enlightenment police.

Kev

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
These plasma creatures sound al lot like the "transpacific parasites" from Star Trek: The Next Generation:

The Interphasic Organisms are parasitic lifeforms which exist in an interphasic state, undetectable by Human senses. The creatures attach themselves to the epidermal layers of their host and use osmotic tendrils to feed on the victims' cellular peptides. If no treatment is pursued, the infestation spreads until killing the host. Unfortunately, the parasites leave no clearly detected symptoms, and cannot be detected even by a tricorder, requiring an interphasic scanner instead.

aliens.wiki.com

One my favorite episodes too -- Data senses these things through his dreaming program! Cellar peptide cake...with mint frosting!

They also remind me of the "inter-spacial parasites" from Star Trek: Enterprise:

In October of 2153, Captain Jonathan Archer's hippocampus became infected with these parasites when the starship Enterprise NX-01 encountered a spatial anomaly in the Delphic Expanse. The parasites inhibited certain synaptic functions, causing anterograde amnesia, which prevented him from forming new long-term memories. As the parasites were from outside normal space-time and existed in a state of interspatial flux, none of Doctor Phlox's treatments had any effect.

memory-alpha

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I consider Data to be the most advanced lifeform ever
to appear on ST TNG. More advanced than Q, tho
John D. Lance always made me laugh.

I guess I'll always be associated with Plasma Critters..
and "parasites".

Oh I"m certain they are real..

My ancestors the Lakota Sioux would blow smoke
to attract "spirits" (plasma lifeforms).

"Smoke" is on the 1 micron scale or so.. possibly
even affectable by Quantum fluctuations...
such as you'd find in shielding plasma vortices.

I must admit that it was a 'big deal' for me, to
discover the relationship between Kundalini
Yoga, Shamanism, Lakiota lore and of all
things UFOs and the "nature of the soul" and
the purpose of soul death.

But meh..

There is always something new to learn.

Humans will be gone, one way or another
within 500 years.. (evolved into the singularity
or simply extinct or both).

This 'mystical stuff' is really far less important
for humans than for most species out there.

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
New X-Files hit quite a few notes we've been playing; very interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wingsfan

Wonder where the writers dug up their source material?

Perhaps an interesting example of predetermination.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: wingsfan

I agree. Very interesting. So many similarities it makes me wonder if they used this thread for some of the shows plot. Or maybe this thread was viral marketing for the show.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Zadiel74 because: (no reason given)

SPOILERS. I noticed they threw in a little Bob Lazar tech in there too. Great show.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Zadiel74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I guess it all boils down to what the environment is like physically. To hot, to cold, jungle, dessert, full of water , no water and what available materials in the soil you can extract and use. Also, that would include ANY hostile creatures or microscopic ones. Also, the place would have to be or have the same or about the same gravity as earth. Once those factors were met somewhat one would have to establish a place of shelter, food and water. Once that was met then people could establish a farm and grow things to sustain one self and many others. Then, the people could establish different shops that make things that help the community as a whole. When this is all done, this is what is called a FUNCTIONING COMMUNITY.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: wingsfan

Just saw it... then i read this post.

Interesting.... where r they going with this? a breakaway civ scenario was mentioned once (the 'Venus syndrome')!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zadiel74

Hollywood writers are people too...and they use the internet. I wouldn't be surprised if they surf sites like ATS to get creative ideas.

EDIT: Hey screen writers, if you want to use me as a character, let me know!

edit on 25-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
um yeah, I'm available for consultation Hollywood writers. IM me!

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join