It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
At this point for this event it reminds exactly like John Titor on Anomalies back in the day. Except at least the guy gave a picture lol. I can't really remember or maybe decided not to stick out or revisit it to see how that resolved itself except time passed and predictions failed.

I will have to give that a quick glance been awhile on that one.

I would love to have a list since the 90's of all the bbs social experiments that have come and gone. Titor was and this one was the only two I actively read as they happened I am sure there are others. Planet Serpo was another I read that way after the fact.

Not say that is this but I am going on history for the net so far.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Actually he said he was British.. .worked for UK SAP before the BBTs.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

IMO this far outdid Titor... that was Art Bell level b.s.ing by a smart guy with no backing at all.

This is an entirely different animal.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
Well, pretty much as I said in that post.

A member of the forum who'd I'd been reading for years sent me a PM saying he had been in contact with A0 and that A0 knew things about his life that NOBODY could know, and what cemented it, to him, that it wasn't some stalker or NSA game, was that he was sent a PM from A0 with a coded phrase that unlocked a flood of memories and cemented, absolutely, that everything he said in that last post was truth.

Then another long time, engineer type poster told me that he, too, had been told very personal things about his life and mysterious happenings that made sense from A's account for the first time and then, when he asked A0 for absolute proof as he was afraid he was loosing his mind, A0 told him he would get "verification if he wanted it" and the member said "Yes please" and got that visit from the group in clean suits when he was wide awake and they permitted him to remember it.

That, and the next day me having that dream where I, too, was convinced, somehow, made me pretty sure something unusual was going on... and likely the truth as A0 told it.

That's why I'm "swallowing" this "twaddle." There is certainly some sort of there, here... and likely a face value disclosure.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20368461]Baddogma[/post

Oh I am not say this isn't kicked up a few notches. Everything though keeps moving forward and we have advanced on the net from 16 years ago.

Don't get mad at me remember I said I was keeping my horns on for this. I want to think one thing but I am letting experience take over for a bit.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I don't get mad from people thinking this is bullshyte... or thinking it's somehow some mind-game rather than truth. I do most minutes of the day myself. It's paradigm shattering.

I've spent decades looking into UFOs after some strange events and to have it dropped in my lap (or carefully orchestrated) just seems so unbelievable.

But there it is... either this involves a few folks with an encyclopedic mastery of aviation, physical science and psychology, a loooong game plan and false characters posting for ...er 7 or so years on ATS, or, it's a disclosure of some magnitude holding some (or all) truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Since the original op is gone for good we can't ask them anything. We do have folks though who were directly influenced and they should be able to stand up to few questions or at least re explain what happened.

After all this would be one of the most life changing moments to have personal contact.

Very interested in the visitation of the people to a persons house in the middle of the night that doesn't result in 2nd amendment usage or law enforcement.

I love this story most want to get off this rock but I do not at this time. I got a great trout stream that they may not have on Olympus lol. To be real though if RK's live a few hundred years that is just criminal since I know a father that just died from cancer way to early.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Whelp, as he said, it's all energy and nothing really dies .. . but I'm with ya.. .I miss all the dead loved ones, too, and am soon to miss myself... and the fact we're living as we are when so much more is possible, even without the folks on Olympus and their type 1 civ info, it's a mind boggling crime of never before seen proportions.

As I said way back... IF this tale is true or not, then, even without the missing pieces that would add some context if true, the local leaders we have are despicable in the deepest sense of that word. Despicable either way, but incomprehensibly so if true.

I cannot fathom letting the misery play out as it is...

edit on 2/13/2016 by Baddogma because: had to clarify due to multitasking poorly

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I just went back and read a lot of A____0's posting history and this is what I came away with.

Think of Arthur C. Clarke, Asimov, Heinlein, Ray Bradbury, etc. Their sci-fi novels had a significant impact on the goals of our scientific research. They inspired many of our scientists to reach beyond what they thought was possible.

I propose that this epic was written to put this technology into our zeitgeist, hoping that it would go viral and eventually move us closer to the stars and also utilizing the human consciousness as technology.

In the midst of hundreds of his posts I read tonight there was one innocuous post, a short one and at the bottom of the post it said (I'm paraphrasing this 'cause I can't remember which thread it was on. I'll find it tomorrow if y'all don't know which thread):

"We are seeding the earth" or "We are planting seeds"

He also said on a thread or two that he was sharing this info with hackers, priests, govt. officials, military commanders, openly and freely with everyone trying to get the word out. Perhaps he was trying to create the future he would like to see? Just as Bradbury did with his popular TV show in the sixties.

And yes, he PM'd me a few times out of the blue, and it was interesting but a good psychologist could do a fair job of telling you about yourself just from reading your post history. Or he could've just been throwing a few general events that are common to most people into the conversation as a fake psychic does.

So there ya go, rip it apart but I believe it has merit.

And to be honest, even if it were true I would prefer my life here. The frequencies and the nature on a different planet would be too difficult to acclimate to.

STM
edit on 13-2-2016 by seentoomuch because: Bad grammar

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch
Could be... but your scenario paints a "project" with no small effort and doesn't explain the witnesses, unless they are part of the group playing the long con, 'cause I don't see how they could walk into someone's bedroom from building a mental profile through post histories... I don't care how nifty your algorithm is!

But trust me, I understand frantically spinning mental wheels to build an alternative to every last bit of social/scientific effort and hard fought for info being either a lie or far outdated due to repressed info.

It's hard to swallow... I keep retching myself.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I had a sighting of my own around that time.

I always wondered if I was being waved at or said hi to. My girl even saw it, we stood outside and watched the triangle over over our place for a good 10 minutes or so.

A friend/neighbor even slowed down her car, rolled her window down and asked what we were doing. I kept running back in/out of the house looking for an actual digital camera, as the iPhone cameras couldn't zoom in enough to get a clear picture. When we zoomed in, it became a black blob and looked like a bug.

It was either a very small triangle, or it was very high up in the sky. I could tell it was a triangle because it was rotating very slowly, and you could make out the three points. It slowly moved east to west and disappeared behind some trees after about 10-12 minutes.

That happened during the height of everything that was going on at the time here on ATS. I didn't get a definitive answer on it ... I got the equivalent of a "wink and wry smile" and that was about it when I inquired.
edit on 13-2-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

huh, ineresin... that's weird "coincidental" or "supporting" story number 9 or so, that I've heard... and apparently there are forty or so more, somewhere out there.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I just can't stop thinking about this tonight. ARRRrrrrghh, it's not right somehow. Okay, also many of A___0's posts said religions are wrong and have to be left behind. But then later on in other threads he said that our next step is spiritual. And he started mentioning a Creator. Then reincarnation which has been around in our belief system for a looooong time was brought into his picture. Doesn't fit, it morphed over time.

Another thing that tells me he is pushing zeitgeist is his saying we do not have visitors/ETs at all. That it is all human tech. Which would also support my theory due to him taking away the crutch some people use thinking the ETs are going to help us with tech and we don't need to develop it, or reach for it, it will be given to us, which would work against the zeitgeist he is trying to plant, human tech.

I know for a fact we have ET visitors, no doubt at all. He says not. Total disagreement on this point.

As for the witnesses, I'm taking that off the table due to similar interests. Almost like a club. It could be true, and it might not be. Idk, so I won't even discuss it.

I'll keep thinking about it,

STM

edit on 13-2-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Spirituality does not equate to "religion".

Religion is a rigid, man-made construct in order to control the thoughts and actions of people. Spirituality is about an individual's connection to something bigger beyond themselves.
edit on 13-2-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I, too, at least know people who are 100% sure of alien visitors, as I was, due to the reports in general and by folks close to me...

but as far as my own personal experiences, his scenario fits better than aliens.

So, dunno... he explained it as screen memories , though said aliens did drop by infrequently... dunno X10.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Spirituality does not equate to "religion".

Religion is a rigid, man-made construct in order to control the thoughts and actions of people. Spirituality is about an individual's connection to something bigger beyond themselves.

Is Buddhism a religion? Do Buddhists believe in reincarnation? Well so does A___0.

STM

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

There are plenty of people who believe in things that organized, institutionalized religions borrow.

Mr. A was explicitly talking about the hegemonic religious organizations that indoctrinate and control the masses, holding people in backwards paradigms that retard our growth.

I think we all know the biggies on the block without having to mention them. The message was that it's time for mankind to shed the preschool coloring books and learning aids and move on to more baroque and mature learning material.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I don't recall reading that post, do you remember which thread it was in? I admit I didn't read absolutely every one of his posts tonight but close to.

STM

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

I, too, at least know people who are 100% sure of alien visitors, as I was, due to the reports in general and by folks close to me...

but as far as my own personal experiences, his scenario fits better than aliens.

So, dunno... he explained it as screen memories , though said aliens did drop by infrequently... dunno X10.

I'm still up, have a major headache too. I guess I'm taking it out on the supposed fate assigned to us by A___0. Sorry if my posts bother anyone. Baddogma you're a saint to put up with me, thanks.

Here's an interesting thread that A____0 posted in that I missed. Lots of grays, not infrequent according to A___0 in this thread. But in later threads he says no aliens. Major contradiction imho.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

laying low? er...tell that to the rest of ats. I'm sure other forums would love for me to lay low. and for the most part i am.

propounding what exactly? other than the crazy assumption I'm some other member. as "caught up" as you are, I would figure you'd bring a little better argument than that.

your approach is familiar though..

I apologize if you took personal insult, for that honestly was not my intention. Nor did I intend to make "assumptions." I was merely putting a logical overlay on my observations. You have contradicted my points, adding to the bevy of information surrounding this conundrum. For it, the reader has more information to base their own inquiries and determinations.

Whatever went on - the fact remains someone was able to infiltrate ATS ( over a long period of time) and build credibility with specific members for purposes as yet unknown.

This credibility was so well developed, people were willing to vouch on behalf of Astr0 (risking their own credibility in the process)- even when his tales got outlandish.

Hanging people out to dry before vanishing might not have been on the list of objectives but it certainly adds FUD to any purposeful follow ups.

Lets just call that guy a liar or assume other people were gullible???

Can't find the link for the life of me but I could have sworn I read some sort of "how to" on disrupting online forums once and leaving existing members to carry the burden was almost certainly on the playlist.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join